Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 109 comments are related to the topic:
.........Royal Ascot Tomorrow......

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 109
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 18 Jun 13 15:16
You have to say Kelly great ride Murtagh, i did the opposite Kelly, i thought my money was done.
By:
silvergreaser
When: 18 Jun 13 15:19
Yeah Kelly very disappointing last time when he had everything in his favour.
Showed some burst of speed there, I'm not sure if Johnny really meant to leave that late?.
By:
punchestown
When: 18 Jun 13 15:22
Led early enough at Haydock than ideal and no Murtagh (Murtagh is great on it).
By:
Kelly
When: 18 Jun 13 15:52
3 in a row .  Does not get much better than this , great battle there with Toronado .
By:
callitasucit
When: 18 Jun 13 15:53
Thought Toronado had him a furlong down. Cracking race.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 18 Jun 13 16:31
lads, seriously, why on earth do we bet on the ponies?

largely unsupported third string horse runs away with it.  If AOB doesn't know how on earth are we supposed to figure it out?
By:
Kelly
When: 18 Jun 13 16:35
Good point Ozy . But they are only 2 year olds , big babies really .

Vincent seldom won with the "wrong un " though .

4 now , getting too easy ( no bet there though for me ) .
By:
Ozymandius
When: 18 Jun 13 16:39
I know they are only 2 yo's, untried, little form, maturing, etc etc etc.  But still!
By:
Kelly
When: 18 Jun 13 16:42
Its in our blood , Ozy .  But we are good at it !
By:
Kelly
When: 18 Jun 13 17:09
5-0 . Sorry , thats 4-1 , even though its Irish owned , Irish ridden , and trained by an Irishman .

Not sure a lot will have backed it though .  "Finally a British trained winner" a la Boyce , though he stole my lines .
By:
mrcombustible
When: 18 Jun 13 19:15
Distant View  thanks for your 12.10 post about O'Brien having form dropping from 7f, had a few quid on
By:
Giant Strides
When: 19 Jun 13 08:49
mrcombustible
Date Joined:     18 Feb 02
Add contact | Send message
18 Jun 13 19:15 J
Distant View  thanks for your 12.10 post about O'Brien having form dropping from 7f, had a few quid on

Glad to be of assistance too. Plain
By:
Kelly
When: 19 Jun 13 10:19
Hope you had plenty on , giant strides . What sort of price was it -- I did not see the race or follow the betting ( just re-runs , but impressive ) ?  Know it was 25/1 SP on here , but did it move around pricewise much ? It wont be that sort of price again unless there a few better lurking in Ballydoyle .
By:
dj876
When: 19 Jun 13 11:20
Today's card at Ascot is a minefield.There may well be plenty of prize money and well bred horses but as a betting preposition it's a non starter.
By:
Kelly
When: 19 Jun 13 11:26
Agree dj , just the 2 races to bet on , 3.05 and 3.45 , at least you have a chance there to pick a value bet . Only looking at them now , maybe suss out an each way double .
By:
Ozymandius
When: 19 Jun 13 11:28
That's about the size of it.  Was thinking of doing a placepot just for interest but even that is a gargantuan task.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 19 Jun 13 11:29
Agree as well,little interest in the Hunt Cuo that's it, looks a  bit easier tomorrow.
By:
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
When: 19 Jun 13 12:05
Listen ladz, I think Fahey has a decent shout in the first with Garswood and PJ Smullen is a positive ( with his big race exp.), this fellow was being hailed as a star by some early on in the season, and won well first time out, so they went for the 2000gns., of course, no luck there but back to 7f today, and with the Fahey stable flying, stable's runners went well yesterday Fahey could click here..............I just cant back Camelot....e/w William Buick there for me, and finally Duntle has a great chance for David Wachman who is not to my belief a Royal Ascot virgin..........
By:
Deplasterer
When: 19 Jun 13 12:57
Had 3 2nds yesterdayCry, tough today alright, but will probably have a bet on Duntle.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 19 Jun 13 13:25
al kazeem looks strong in the 3.45, camelot is champion horse, lots of people that doubt the horses ability.
ive seen the race in ireland and al kazeem looked powerfull, hope its not another case of being decieved by
my own eyes. only worry is al kazeems trainer mentioned the horse wouldnt want the ground to fast, baking
hot in england over last few days, not sure if what he said is significant. camelots health problems thats
put me off selecting that as a bet. thing is you never know which one will be tuned up for the win today.
goodluck all
By:
Kelly
When: 19 Jun 13 14:35
Nice ride Joseph . Thats 5 now . Are there any jockeys from anywhere else but Ireland riding winners here ?
By:
Kelly
When: 19 Jun 13 15:08
Six , and counting .
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 19 Jun 13 15:17
We will see the real Camelot today.
By:
MCKENNA
When: 19 Jun 13 15:33
Gotta say Jay is doing fairly well with his picks over on here the last few weeks, have not backed them but am watching how they go. Duntle is a great little filly and she stuck it out well-backed her in Leop when she was thrown out, didnt go with her today.Cry
By:
Kelly
When: 19 Jun 13 15:50
Curragh form holding up . Al Kazeem further in front of Camelot than last time . Operations take their toll .
By:
roadrunner46
When: 19 Jun 13 15:50
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM great horse, more importantly its bang inform al kazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
By:
Kelly
When: 19 Jun 13 16:01
All good things come to an end .  But here , is James Doyle not Irish , lots of Tipp followers think he is .
By:
db1974
When: 19 Jun 13 16:29
Another winner for James Doyle
By:
db1974
When: 19 Jun 13 17:05
And there's the treble for the lad
By:
Giant Strides
When: 20 Jun 13 06:53
Kelly 19 Jun 13 10:19 Joined: 08 Mar 01
Hope you had plenty on , giant strides . What sort of price was it -- I did not see the race or follow the betting ( just re-runs , but impressive ) ?  Know it was 25/1 SP on here , but did it move around pricewise much ? It wont be that sort of price again unless there a few better lurking in Ballydoyle .

I just watched the race kelly.
No complaints. I thought one of his other two were more likely winners.
Good horse.
By:
huddys
When: 20 Jun 13 08:49
Wentworth in the big handicap and Murtagh in the gold cup,win selections on both and a e/w double,thats my selections for today,best of luck with your picks.
By:
db1974
When: 20 Jun 13 15:57
Feck it - thought Johnny was going to get Simenon up on the line there Sad
By:
silvergreaser
When: 20 Jun 13 16:00
Had top trip myself thought he was going to come and do the 2 of them, got squeezed out between the 2, might not have won but lost valuable momentum.
By:
db1974
When: 21 Jun 13 12:08
Going to have a guess at a couple today

2:30 - Heart Focus 20/1 - Bolger rarely sends a horse across the water without a chance - hopefully get a place and with a bit of luck sure who knows

3:45 - Rehns Nest 16/1 - Bolger again

5:35 - Jamesie 20/1 - 2nd in this last year. Results not as good this season although his 7th (of 26) over the CD on 11-May was actually a very decent effort as he missed the break slightly and was finishing well at the end. He was never going to win it but if he had broken cleanly he would have been placed at least.
By:
tony57
When: 21 Jun 13 13:27
im sweet on big break 3.45 today..think the draw lto did her no favours and im hopfull she can turn the tables on the hills horse that won at the curragh..
By:
kingrat
When: 21 Jun 13 13:34
WinkLaugh
By:
huddys
When: 21 Jun 13 13:36
Just going to do a placepot today race 1- numbers 5-10-16,race 2 numbers 1-4,race 3 banking on 15,race 4 numbers 6-14-16,race 5 numbers 1-8-18,race 6 numbers 6-13-18-23,216 permed bets @40 cent,always find the placepots pay big at the big festivals,best of luck today.
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 21 Jun 13 13:53
B
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 21 Jun 13 13:54
Bet Sandiva at 11/4 last night, biggest bet of the meeting, well biggest win stake of the meeting for me i should mean.
By:
kavvie
When: 21 Jun 13 14:01
unreal amounts bet on sandiva already on here.means two thing,lots wanna back it but lots wanna lay it also.a lay for me at the price.looks a hot race and lots of quality.all i need is one!!
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com