Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RyanWe
11 Feb 16 23:12
| Topic/replies: 32,739 | Blogger: RyanWe's blog
Friday

Always On The Run - 2.05 at Kempton - 6/1 with a few books, 7.2 on betfair

Missed the party a bit here, too busy crying over more odds on in running losers, but the show must goes on. Someone else pointed this horse out to me (TheSecret), absolutely loved this horse's first run for Tom George on New Year's Eve. It was his first run over fences, crazy fresh, too keen, but jumped like a bunny. I really think this horse is going to be a lot better over fences, and although he's bred to stay 3 miles, I do think dropping to 16f is the right thing to do if you're not going to put him in a hood. He ran such a nice race at Warwick, and it doesn't look like much was expected, because he was sent off at 12/1 - whether that was because of fitness, or doubts about the ground, I'm not sure, but he'll be getting some better ground tomorrow, and these other trainers have all been doing so well with these ex McCain horses, that I wouldn't expect this to be any different.

Hopefully.. Just blast him from the front, catch me if you can, a bit like when they had Stellar Notion, Nacarat etc etc they love their front runners at Kempton.

Saturday

Modus in the Betfair hurdle - Currently 11.0 on betfair

He's only top price 7/1 with the books at the moment, sure to drift out with them if he stays at this price, but this whole reaction of Bazza picking that Mullins horse is way over the top.

Where do I start with Modus?

2nd in the Champion bumper last season, had Yanworth behind him in 4th, and the rest. A fine 3rd in the Punchestown bumper too.

Both of these runs were achieved with a pretty average trainer in Robert Stephens, sorry Stevo.

JP buys him, whacks him with Nicholls. Wins easily on his first two starts, but throws a bad one in when last seen on heavy ground. Not that it was terrible, but it was still disappointing. It wouldn't come as a surprise to hear that the stable strike rate was 10% in December, something rarely seen for the champion trainer.

The stable are flying again now though, 33%. Even the horses losing are running crackers.

He's got a mark of 139, which looks lenient to me. He beat Charmix off levels pretty cosily, and I know that horse has improved for stepping up in trip but the handicapper thinks he's 145 rated. Charmix beat Emerging Force by 38 lengths, and we saw him win a handicap off 129 today. I know Emerging Force might of ran below par that day, and he probably improved for the step up in trip too today, but there is just so many horses that Modus has beat that make him look a horse who could turn out to be top class.

I suppose there is question marks over the horse on heavy ground, we don't know if that's what we are going to get yet. A dry day tomorrow, and it might chuck it down on Saturday, but at least it will be sloppy ground, not tacky.

I think the horse is miles better than his mark of 139. I know other horses are probably chucked in too, but I feel like there is a lot more to come.
Pause Switch to Standard View Some Guesses For.. The Next Few Days
Show More
Report rekab June 22, 2022 3:41 PM BST
Highwaygrey, had a decent bet on it, saw a bit of money for it and was feeling confident. Fear you may be right. Sad
Report PHS June 23, 2022 4:27 PM BST
Fri
    FT HG        FT TT        Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
                    Mews House        18:00        Newcastle        Tuer, Grant        Menzies, Rebecca        15%        13%   
                    Ange Endormi         13:55        Cartmel        Pauling, Ben        Butterworth, Mrs B        13%        5%   
                    Wee Rupert        14:30        Cartmel        Gifford, N J        Kelly, Noel C        9%        12%   
    Y                Watch Law         14:30        Cartmel        Dobbin, Mrs R        Mckie, Miss J        12%        #N/A   
                    Rocambolas         17:20        Cartmel        Williams, Evan        Greenall, Oliver        11%        9%   
Report PHS June 24, 2022 3:06 PM BST
Sat
    FT HG        FT TT        Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
                    John The Baptist         15:40        Chester        Stack, J A        Appleby, M        33%        10%   
                    Absolute Ruler         15:40        Chester        Obrien, Donnacha        Candlish, Jennie        25%        10%   
            Y        Dazzling Dan         19:00        Doncaster        Sly, Mrs P        Williams, Olly        13%        4%   
    Y                Spirit Of Uae        19:45        Lingfield        Walker, Ed        Foy, Kevin        15%        23%   
                    Ainsdale        14:25        Newcastle        Burke, K R        Camacho, Miss J A        12%        11%   
                    Sir Dancealot         16:38        Newcastle        Elsworth, D R C        Butler, John        16%        10%   
                    Sea The Shells        17:13        Newcastle        Johnston, M        Teal, R A        14%        12%   
Report PHS June 25, 2022 5:35 PM BST
Sun
    Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
    Comedaygoday         13:50        Cartmel        Cromwell, Gavin Patrick        Butterworth, Mrs B        17%        5%   
    Vocarium         16:30        Cartmel        Fahey, Peter        Kelly, Noel C        21%        12%   
    Light Heidi         17:00        Cartmel        Smith, Matthew J        Kelly, Noel C        0%        12%   
    Mankhool         13:30        Uttoxeter        Hogan, Denis Gerard        Ralph, Alastair        14%        13%   
    Nastasiya        14:00        Uttoxeter        Davidson, Tristan        Menzies, Rebecca        16%        12%   
    Lil Codey         14:00        Uttoxeter        Hawke, N J        Barr, Brian        9%        4%   
    Laura Bullion         16:10        Uttoxeter        Murphy, Olly        Cole, Miss D        17%        #N/A   
    Kuraka        16:10        Uttoxeter        Scott, J        Bandey, R J        13%        10%   
    Classic Concorde         16:10        Uttoxeter        McNamara, Andrew        Brace, D        0%        8%   
Report PHS June 26, 2022 2:55 PM BST
Mon
    Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
    Gulf Of Poets        13:45        Pontefract        Easterby, M W        Coward, Miss J M        9%        11%   
    Graffiti        13:45        Pontefract        Channon, M R        Brown, G        11%        0%   
    Karratha         15:15        Pontefract        Condon, K J        Fahey, R A        0%        10%   
    Age Of Sail        19:45        Windsor        Appleby, Charlie        Parr, Joseph        20%        17%   
    And The New         14:00        Southwell        Farrelly, Johnny        Morgan, Miss Laura        11%        15%   
    Lake Washington         14:30        Southwell        Lacey, T        Moore, G L        18%        14%   
Report PHS June 26, 2022 3:03 PM BST
^Missed this looking at today's instead of tomorrow's'

Karratha FT Headgear and FT TT
Report PHS June 27, 2022 2:46 PM BST
Tue
                    Marsh Benham         14:00        Brighton        Hills, Charles        Baker, George        11%        11%   
                    Ailish T        18:00        Chepstow        OMeara, D        OBrien, Fergal        12%        20%   
            Y        Signal Twenty Nine        19:00        Chepstow        Knight, W J        Dunn, Mrs Alex        10%        8%   
                    Motashaweq         14:15        Hamilton        Tregoning, M P        Jardine, I        16%        10%   
                    One Last Dance         20:20        Stratford        Hughes, Richard        Longsdon, C E        0%        12%   
Report PHS June 28, 2022 4:19 PM BST
Wed
    Al Gaiya         19:50        Bath        Orourke, Brian        Ponting, J        11%        0%   
    Tremwedge        13:00        Worcester        King, A        Summers, B R        16%        4%   
    Jumping Cats        16:10        Worcester        Moore, G L        Faulkner, Ms D C        14%        0%   
Report PHS June 28, 2022 8:34 PM BST
No winners for a while

Tue
    Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike        Pos        Odds   
    Marsh Benham         14:00        Brighton        Hills, Charles        Baker, George        11%        11%        1        15/2   
    Ailish T        18:00        Chepstow        OMeara, D        OBrien, Fergal        12%        20%                   
    Signal Twenty Nine        19:00        Chepstow        Knight, W J        Dunn, Mrs Alex        10%        8%                   
    Motashaweq         14:15        Hamilton        Tregoning, M P        Jardine, I        16%        10%        1        15/2   
    One Last Dance         20:20        Stratford        Hughes, Richard        Longsdon, C E        0%        12%                   
Report PHS June 29, 2022 6:27 PM BST
Thu
                    Canagat        19:45        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%   
                    Light Up Our Stars         20:15        Epsom        Carroll, A W        Dixon, Scott        10%        9%   
                    Blue Beret        20:50        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%   
    Y                Shabano         14:00        Haydock        Beckett, R M        Walker, Ed        16%        15%   
                    Palifico        15:30        Haydock        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        Morris, Patrick        10%        6%   
                    Yester         15:50        Yarmouth        Murray, Adrian        Murphy, Amy        25%        11%   
                    Social Contact        15:50        Yarmouth        Banham, Chelsea        Carroll, A W        5%        10%   
                    Charlies Rockstar         13:40        Perth        Crawford, S R B        Hamilton, Mrs A C        12%        5%   
                    Big Difference         16:10        Perth        Pauling, Ben        Reed, W T        13%        6%   
Report PHS June 30, 2022 2:39 PM BST
Fri
    Valley Of Flowers         20:23        Beverley        OMeara, D        Coward, Miss J M        12%        11%   
    Yoshimi         13:35        Doncaster        Fahey, R A        Herrington,M         10%        1%   
Report PHS June 30, 2022 9:45 PM BST
Thu results
    Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike        Pos        Odds   
    Canagat        19:45        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%                   
    Light Up Our Stars         20:15        Epsom        Carroll, A W        Dixon, Scott        10%        9%        1        4   
    Blue Beret        20:50        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%                   
    Shabano         14:00        Haydock        Beckett, R M        Walker, Ed        16%        15%        nr           
    Palifico        15:30        Haydock        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        Morris, Patrick        10%        6%                   
    Yester         15:50        Yarmouth        Murray, Adrian        Murphy, Amy        25%        11%                   
    Social Contact        15:50        Yarmouth        Banham, Chelsea        Carroll, A W        5%        10%                   
    Charlies Rockstar         13:40        Perth        Crawford, S R B        Hamilton, Mrs A C        12%        5%                   
    Big Difference         16:10        Perth        Pauling, Ben        Reed, W T        13%        6%                   
Report the wire July 1, 2022 11:37 AM BST
What does the strike rate represent?  Is it the strike rate for first run for switchers?  I was looking at Yoshimi today based on his record after a break but the 1% quoted above is a bit offputting.  I remember the stable getting a win on first run with a low grade sprinter switched from Hannon not too long ago.
Report PHS July 1, 2022 1:23 PM BST

Jul 1, 2022 -- 11:37AM, the wire wrote:

What does the strike rate represent?

Report PHS July 1, 2022 1:23 PM BST
B hell. Is that reply not showing up (again dammit).
Report PHS July 1, 2022 1:32 PM BST
Just had a look and yes, Herrrington been very poor. 2017 to 2021 now showing as 0 winners from 109 in Handicaps 2017 to 2021. However, he's now had 3 from 15 in 2022, which is an eye-opener. Shame I didn't see your post earlier as I guess you won't see this reply until after the race.
Report PHS July 1, 2022 1:33 PM BST
None of those 3 winners were switchers though.
Report PHS July 1, 2022 1:35 PM BST
Anyway, the strike rates are 2017 to 2021 Handicaps only.
Report PHS July 1, 2022 2:00 PM BST
That 2TO switcher winner, Carroll;

Overall 10%
FTO switcher 6.5%
2TO switcher 8.3%
Report the wire July 1, 2022 2:19 PM BST
Thanks for your reply. Had a small bet anyway.  The switcher I remember winning was back in 2019.
Report PHS July 1, 2022 2:54 PM BST
Thanks for your reply. Had a small bet anyway.  The switcher I remember winning was back in 2019.

Enchanted Linda

It was a Fillies Handicap; my strike rates are Mixed Sex and Males Only Handicaps.
Report PHS July 1, 2022 3:26 PM BST
Sat
                    Vondelpark        18:20        Carlisle        Burke, K R        Tutty, Gemma        9%        #N/A   
                    Proton         19:50        Carlisle        Carroll, A W        Davidson, Tristan        10%        20%   
                    Rains Of Castamere        20:20        Carlisle        Jardine, I        Duffield, Mrs A        10%        8%   
            Y        Taskheer         16:10        Sandown        Bethell, Ed        Steele, Daniel        22%        6%   
                    Protagonist         16:10        Sandown        Harrington, Mrs John        Haggas, W J        10%        21%   
                    Jeremiah        16:10        Sandown        Fellowes, Charlie        King, A        18%        11%   
                    Wolsey         16:45        Sandown        Balding, A M        Foy, Kevin        14%        10%   
Report PHS July 2, 2022 6:48 PM BST
Sun
                    Flylikeaneagle         16:37        Ayr        OConnell, Eamon        Russell, Miss Lucinda V        IRE        2%   
                    Mad Artymaise         17:12        Ayr        Furtado, Ivan        Boanas, Miss G        8%        10%   
    Y                Ravi Road         16:30        Chelmsford City        Tate, James        Usher, M D I        18%        8%   
    Y                Mesbar        17:05        Chelmsford City        Holland, Darryll        Humphrey, Mrs S J        25%        9%   
                    Mac Suibhne         13:50        Market Rasen        Daniels, Richard        Hammond, Micky        IRE        9%   
                    Good Bye         13:50        Market Rasen        Jones, A E        Ender, Miss S J        11%        6%   
    Y                Villanesque         14:25        Market Rasen        OSullivan, Eugene M        Oliver, Henry        13%        12%   
                    Country Kitten         14:25        Market Rasen        Leonard, Terence        Young, Maxwell        IRE        7%   
Report PHS July 3, 2022 3:32 PM BST
Mon
    Grigadale         16:45        Ayr        Fahey, Jarlath P        Barron, T D        0%        9%   
    Give Grace         17:15        Ayr        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Jardine, I        3%        10%   
    Wall Of Fame         13:00        Worcester        Elliott, Gordon        McCain Jnr, D        22%        16%   
    Graasten         13:35        Worcester        Allen, S G        Martin, Andrew J        #N/A        10%   
    Ironhill         14:10        Worcester        Lambe, J J        Murphy, Amy        0%        12%   
    Intrepide Sud         14:10        Worcester        Ellis, T        OBrien, Fergal        #N/A        17%   
    Oceanline         15:20        Worcester        King, A        Pipe, D E        16%        12%   
    No Escape        15:55        Worcester        Spencer, Richard        Gardner, Mrs S        13%        8%   
    Whyzzat        16:30        Worcester        Hogan, Denis Gerard        Davies, Miss Sarah-Jayne        14%        4%   
    Lake Shore Drive         17:05        Worcester        Hawker, Richard        Morgan, Miss Laura        3%        15%   
Report PHS July 3, 2022 11:47 PM BST
Sun results
    Flylikeaneagle         16:37        Ayr        OConnell, Eamon        Russell, Miss Lucinda V        IRE        2%        1        11   
    Mad Artymaise         17:12        Ayr        Furtado, Ivan        Boanas, Miss G        8%        10%                   
    Ravi Road         16:30        Chelmsford City        Tate, James        Usher, M D I        18%        8%                   
    Mesbar        17:05        Chelmsford City        Holland, Darryll        Humphrey, Mrs S J        25%        9%                   
    Mac Suibhne         13:50        Market Rasen        Daniels, Richard        Hammond, Micky        IRE        9%        1        10   
    Good Bye         13:50        Market Rasen        Jones, A E        Ender, Miss S J        11%        6%        2        12   
    Villanesque         14:25        Market Rasen        OSullivan, Eugene M        Oliver, Henry        13%        12%                   
    Country Kitten         14:25        Market Rasen        Leonard, Terence        Young, Maxwell        IRE        7%                   
Report PHS July 4, 2022 4:29 PM BST
Tue
                    Sydney Blues         17:50        Ffos Las        Flynn, Patrick J        Williams, Evan        0%        17%   
                    Prophecy        17:50        Ffos Las        Fitzgerald, T J        Durack, S        4%        6%   
                    Cold Henry        16:45        Pontefract        Elsworth, D R C        Ender, Miss S J        11%        0%   
                    Wall Of Fame         18:30        Uttoxeter        Elliott, Gordon        McCain Jnr, D        22%        16%   
            Y        Kalma        20:00        Uttoxeter        King, A        Pipe, D E        16%        12%   
                    Dame De Ruban         20:00        Uttoxeter        Kirby, P A        Menzies, Rebecca        10%        12%   
Report PHS July 4, 2022 8:17 PM BST
Mon results
    Grigadale         16:45        Ayr        Fahey, Jarlath P        Barron, T D        0%        9%        3        9/2   
    Give Grace         17:15        Ayr        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Jardine, I        3%        10%                   
    Wall Of Fame         13:00        Worcester        Elliott, Gordon        McCain Jnr, D        22%        16%                   
    Graasten         13:35        Worcester        Allen, S G        Martin, Andrew J        #N/A        10%                   
    Ironhill         14:10        Worcester        Lambe, J J        Murphy, Amy        0%        12%        3        13/2   
    Intrepide Sud         14:10        Worcester        Ellis, T        OBrien, Fergal        #N/A        17%        2        8/11   
    Oceanline         15:20        Worcester        King, A        Pipe, D E        16%        12%        1        Ev   
    No Escape        15:55        Worcester        Spencer, Richard        Gardner, Mrs S        13%        8%        nr           
    Whyzzat        16:30        Worcester        Hogan, Denis Gerard        Davies, Miss Sarah-Jayne        14%        4%                   
    Lake Shore Drive         17:05        Worcester        Hawker, Richard        Morgan, Miss Laura        3%        15%        2        4   
Report PHS July 5, 2022 6:06 PM BST
Wed
    Taqseemaat        17:35        Bath        Perrett, Mrs A J        Gordon, C        10%        5%   
    King Lewlew        19:35        Bath        Teal, R A        Burke, Kieran        11%        #N/A   
    Alaskan Wind         14:50        Catterick        Mackie, J        Hammond, Micky        12%        7%   
    What A Dude         15:20        Catterick        Channon, M R        Ellison, B        11%        9%   
    Treble Joy         18:15        Kempton        Johnston, M        Moore, G L        14%        12%   
    Shabano         19:20        Kempton        Beckett, R M        Walker, Ed        20%        15%   
    Crystal Dawn         20:20        Kempton        Cromwell, Gavin Patrick        Brown, D H        27%        15%   
    Adelisa         20:50        Kempton        OLeary, Ronald        Foy, Kevin        IRE        23%   
    Vintage Fashion         15:30        Lingfield        Johnston, M        Humphrey, Mrs S J        14%        9%   
Report PHS July 6, 2022 2:33 PM BST
Thu
    Hector Loza        18:53        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%   
    Pablo Del Pueblo         19:23        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%   
    Eddy May         20:23        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%   
Report PHS July 6, 2022 9:40 PM BST
Wed results
    Taqseemaat        17:35        Bath        Perrett, Mrs A J        Gordon, C        10%        5%                   
    King Lewlew        19:35        Bath        Teal, R A        Burke, Kieran        11%        #N/A        2        80   
    Alaskan Wind         14:50        Catterick        Mackie, J        Hammond, Micky        12%        7%                   
    What A Dude         15:20        Catterick        Channon, M R        Ellison, B        11%        9%                   
    Treble Joy         18:15        Kempton        Johnston, M        Moore, G L        14%        12%        2        40   
    Shabano         19:20        Kempton        Beckett, R M        Walker, Ed        20%        15%                   
    Crystal Dawn         20:20        Kempton        Cromwell, Gavin Patrick        Brown, D H        27%        15%                   
    Adelisa         20:50        Kempton        OLeary, Ronald        Foy, Kevin        IRE        23%        1        13/8   
    Vintage Fashion         15:30        Lingfield        Johnston, M        Humphrey, Mrs S J        14%        9%                   
Report PHS July 7, 2022 7:35 PM BST
Fri
                    Global Esteem         17:45        Ascot        Dwyer, C A        Gallagher, J        18%        10%   
            Y        Breccia        18:15        Chepstow        Haggas, W J        Stephens, Robert        21%        9%   
                    Louis Treize         18:45        Chepstow        Menzies, Rebecca        Evans, H J        12%        12%   
                    Letter Of The Law         19:45        Chepstow        Boughey, George        Oshea, J G M        17%        12%   
    Y                Mashkuur         13:50        Newmarket         Williams, S C        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        10%        10%   
                    Symphony Perfect         14:40        York        Hannon , Richard        Palmer, Hugo        11%        12%   
                    Tudor         15:50        York        Fahey, R A        Loughnane, Daniel Mark        10%        6%   
            Y        Fox Duty Free         16:25        York        Beckett, R M        Easterby, T D        16%        11%   
Report PHS July 7, 2022 7:36 PM BST
Do you ever think, how on earth did it get to Friday already?
Report PHS July 7, 2022 8:41 PM BST
Thu results
    Hector Loza        18:53        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%        1        13/2   
    Pablo Del Pueblo         19:23        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%                   
    Eddy May         20:23        Epsom        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%                   
Report rekab July 8, 2022 7:49 AM BST
Yeah it wizz's by these days. Defineatly right what they say, about the older you get the faster time goes by! Sad
Report PHS July 8, 2022 3:56 PM BST

Jul 8, 2022 -- 7:49AM, rekab wrote:

Yeah it wizz's by these days. Defineatly right what they say, about the older you get the faster time goes by!

Plain

Report PHS July 8, 2022 3:56 PM BST
Sat
                    Little Miss Dynamo         15:08        Chester        Dascombe, Tom        Palmer, Hugo        11%        12%   
                    Arenas Del Tiempo        19:15        Salisbury        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        12%        12%   
                    Blow Your Horn         14:55        York        Fellowes, Charlie        Menzies, Rebecca        18%        12%   
            Y        Dancinginthewoods        17:15        York        Ivory, D K        Murphy, Amy        10%        11%   
Report PHS July 9, 2022 1:17 PM BST
17:30 Che

I think the race Visibility won at Ponte was quite a hot race and certainly better than this one and showed the horse is well suited by this trip. The big question mark is the apprentice; he's never ridden here and it's a tricky track but he has won twice on the horse on the AW, so a chance is taken at 17/2.
Report PHS July 9, 2022 3:35 PM BST
Sun
    Faithfulflyer         13:45        Perth        Smith, Matthew J        Thomson, A M        0%        15%   
    Mythical Prince         15:11        Stratford        Greatrex, W J        Hill,Mrs Lawney         12%        13%   
Report rekab July 9, 2022 5:37 PM BST
Followed you in PHS. Sad
Report PHS July 9, 2022 5:41 PM BST
No pace on (there were two confirmed front runners, so that was unpredictable) and as a result the horse was too keen and Fisher could never get him in behind horses. You don't win racing 3 wide at Chester. Came with an interesting run 2f out but the early exertions took there toll. It was the other way round over a mile at Ponte, he was run off his feet there.
Report rekab July 9, 2022 6:00 PM BST
Yep agree with that. He was also getting worked up before hand and took a while to settle.
Report PHS July 10, 2022 2:43 PM BST
Mon switchers
    Y                Ben Asker         15:00        Ayr        Robson, Paul        Scott, Miss Katie        #N/A        16%   
                    Burtonlodge Beauty         16:05        Ayr        Channon, M R        Perratt, Miss L A        11%        5%   
                    Cailin Saoirse        15:55        Ffos Las        Byrne, Philip Michael        Dunn, Mrs Alex        IRE        8%   
                    Ancient Capital        16:55        Ffos Las        Orourke, Brian        Stephens, Robert        11%        9%   
Report PHS July 10, 2022 4:10 PM BST
You know who down to 73 and into Cl5 grade. TF have the pace as Very Weak which would be totally unsuitable but at least 3 races worked out the opposite of what they predicted and Belle Of Annandale went off at a fair pace last time and the jockeys will be wary of allowing her too much rope. What to do? Who knows!
Report PHS July 10, 2022 4:10 PM BST
^at least 3 races worked out the opposite of what they predicted yesterday
Report PHS July 10, 2022 4:15 PM BST
Actually, at the opening odds, it's an easy leave.
Report rekab July 11, 2022 10:05 AM BST
Not my quote but
Tenth at Carlisle, he ran the final three furlongs quicker than the winner but he was way too far back to feature. He's one to monitor.
Think I will be watching the betting, come off time.
Report PHS July 11, 2022 3:34 PM BST
Tue
    Arctician         18:20        Chelmsford City        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        10%        8%   
    Trolley Boy        19:40        Southwell        Bethell, Ed        Mulholland, N P        50%        13%   
    Newtown Pery         20:10        Southwell        Harrington, Mrs John        Skelton, Daniel        19%        19%   
    Druim Samhraidh         20:40        Southwell        Young, Mrs L J        Morgan, Miss Laura        2%        15%   
Report rekab July 11, 2022 3:49 PM BST
Came there travelling like a travelly thing but just doesn’t go through with it these days.
Report PHS July 11, 2022 4:17 PM BST

Jul 11, 2022 -- 3:49PM, rekab wrote:

Came there travelling like a travelly thing but just doesn’t go through with it these days.

Nope, ev ch, found little. Pace was decent enough as well I thought. Left it and won't be going back soon.

Report PHS July 11, 2022 9:15 PM BST
Mon results
    Ben Asker         15:00        Ayr        Robson, Paul        Scott, Miss Katie        #N/A        16%        1        40   
    Burtonlodge Beauty         16:05        Ayr        Channon, M R        Perratt, Miss L A        11%        5%                   
    Cailin Saoirse        15:55        Ffos Las        Byrne, Philip Michael        Dunn, Mrs Alex        IRE        8%        3        3   
    Ancient Capital        16:55        Ffos Las        Orourke, Brian        Stephens, Robert        11%        9%        1        9   
Report PHS July 12, 2022 6:05 PM BST
Wed
                    True Horizon         13:35        Brighton        Bolger, J S        Williams, S C        0%        10%   
                    Al Dasim         18:15        Yarmouth        Cox, C G        Foy, Kevin        14%        10%   
    Y                Winforglory         19:20        Yarmouth        Murphy, P J F        Hughes, Richard        0%        10%   
                    Tia Dalma         20:50        Yarmouth        Oakes, F        McEntee, P S        IRE        10%   
                    Jeremiah Johnson         18:00        Lingfield        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        10%        8%   
                    Our Louise         20:00        Lingfield        McAteer, Liam        McEntee, P S        IRE        10%   
                    Breach        20:30        Lingfield        Halley, John        Butler, John        IRE        10%   
                    Bowling Russian         20:30        Lingfield        Baker, George        Wallis, Charlie        11%        10%   
                    Imperial Sachins         16:13        Uttoxeter        Elliott, Gordon        OBrien, Fergal        22%        17%   
Report PHS July 13, 2022 3:17 PM BST
Thu
                    Russian Virtue        15:20        Hamilton        Hobson, Miss Clare        Menzies, Rebecca        6%        12%   
                    Twilight Bay        16:40        Leicester        Ivory, D K        Murphy, Amy        10%        11%   
    Y                Duesenberg         19:25        Worcester        Fahey, R A        Pipe, D E        13%        12%   
                    Phoenix Park         19:55        Worcester        Dennis, David        Weston, T H        8%        12%   
                    Creadan Grae         20:25        Worcester        Elliott, Gordon        Horsfall, Miss L        22%        3%   
Report PHS July 13, 2022 9:19 PM BST
Wed switchers
    True Horizon         13:35        Brighton        Bolger, J S        Williams, S C        0%        10%                   
    Al Dasim         18:15        Yarmouth        Cox, C G        Foy, Kevin        14%        10%        2        3   
    Winforglory         19:20        Yarmouth        Murphy, P J F        Hughes, Richard        0%        10%        1        15/8   
    Tia Dalma         20:50        Yarmouth        Oakes, F        McEntee, P S        IRE        10%                   
    Jeremiah Johnson         18:00        Lingfield        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        10%        8%                   
    Our Louise         20:00        Lingfield        McAteer, Liam        McEntee, P S        IRE        10%        2        16   
    Breach        20:30        Lingfield        Halley, John        Butler, John        IRE        10%        1        15/2   
    Bowling Russian         20:30        Lingfield        Baker, George        Wallis, Charlie        11%        10%                   
    Imperial Sachins         16:13        Uttoxeter        Elliott, Gordon        OBrien, Fergal        22%        17%        1        8   

Decent haul
Report PHS July 14, 2022 3:50 PM BST
Fri
    Zig Zag Zyggy         18:47        Hamilton        Hughes, Andrew        Goldie, J S        14%        9%   
    Pivoting        18:10        Newmarket         Easterby, T D        McEntee, P S        11%        10%   
    Nafee         16:50        Nottingham        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        Butler, John        10%        9%   
Report PHS July 15, 2022 2:34 PM BST
Sat
                    El Habeeb         16:17        Chester        Moore, J S        Foy, Kevin        7%        10%   
    Y                Pacino        17:30        Chester        Fahey, R A        Morris, Patrick        10%        6%   
                    Blazing Hot        17:45        Doncaster        Tuer, Grant        Menzies, Rebecca        16%        12%   
                    Titian         19:45        Doncaster        Pipe, D E        Camacho, Miss J A        17%        11%   
                    Koy Koy        14:51        Newmarket         Balding, A M        Boughey, George        14%        17%   
                    Wolf Prince         14:41        Market Rasen        Cromwell, Gavin Patrick        OBrien, Fergal        17%        17%   
                    Nebuchadnezzar         17:00        Market Rasen        King, A        Duffield, Mrs A        16%        10%   
Report PHS July 16, 2022 2:52 PM BST
Sun
    Y                Ranco         13:45        Newton Abbot        Pipe, D E        Hawke, N J        12%        9%   
                    Horizon Dove         15:05        Stratford        OBrien, Fergal        Morgan, Miss Laura        17%        15%   
Report PHS July 17, 2022 3:00 PM BST
Mon
    Hollis Brown        15:00        Ayr        Berry, A        Perratt, Miss L A        5%        5%   
Report rekab July 17, 2022 5:43 PM BST
Humming and aaring whether to back Ranco. In the end left it alone!Cry
Report PHS July 17, 2022 6:27 PM BST

Jul 17, 2022 -- 5:43PM, rekab wrote:

Humming and aaring whether to back Ranco. In the end left it alone!

Plain

Report PHS July 17, 2022 6:27 PM BST
Sun
    Ranco         13:45        Newton Abbot        Pipe, D E        Hawke, N J        12%        9%        1        11   
    Horizon Dove         15:05        Stratford        OBrien, Fergal        Morgan, Miss Laura        17%        15%        2        3   
Report PHS July 18, 2022 3:20 PM BST
Tue

No switchers
Report PHS July 19, 2022 3:20 PM BST
Wed
                    Taaqat         18:55        Leicester        Tate, James        Watson, Archie        15%        14%   
            Y        Noteable         20:25        Leicester        Palmer, Hugo        Lidster, Craig        12%        #N/A   
                    Shawasha         18:38        Sandown        Cox, C G        Foy, Kevin        14%        10%   
                    Rays The One        20:40        Sandown        Moore, G L        Pattinson, Mark        11%        5%   
                    Qeyaady        13:00        Lingfield        Dow, S        Phelan, P M        10%        10%   
    Y                Dewey Road         13:00        Lingfield        Hannon , Richard        Appleby, M        13%        11%   
                    Prince Rock         14:45        Lingfield        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        10%        8%   
                    Thermal         14:20        Southwell        Moore, G L        Frost, Kevin        12%        9%   
                    My Little Tip         16:05        Southwell        Boughey, George        Tutty, Gemma        15%        #N/A   
                    Mutasallem         17:10        Southwell        Tregoning, M P        Frost, Kevin        12%        9%   
Report PHS July 20, 2022 2:57 PM BST
Thu
    Yazaman         17:55        Doncaster        Cowell, R M H        Ryan, K A        12%        10%   
    La Rav         16:40        Sandown        Easterby, M W        Carter, Lee        9%        2%   
    Ajrad        16:40        Sandown        Knight, W J        Attwater, M J        10%        8%   
    Glajou         14:10        Worcester        Nicholls, P F        Mulholland, N P        23%        13%   
    Trolley Boy        14:45        Worcester        Bethell, Ed        Mulholland, N P        50%        13%   
    Arturus         14:45        Worcester        Hennessy, Paul        OBrien, Fergal        IRE        17%   
    Steady Away         15:55        Worcester        Martin, Miss Nicky        Harris, Claire        9%        #N/A   
    Mise Raftaire         15:55        Worcester        McCann, Anthony        Greatrex, W J        0%        12%   
    Port Jack         16:30        Worcester        Fenton, Philip        Price, Katy        IRE        6%   
Report PHS July 20, 2022 9:59 PM BST
Wed results
    Taaqat         18:55        Leicester        Tate, James        Watson, Archie        15%        14%        2        100/30   
    Noteable         20:25        Leicester        Palmer, Hugo        Lidster, Craig        12%        #N/A                   
    Shawasha         18:38        Sandown        Cox, C G        Foy, Kevin        14%        10%                   
    Rays The One        20:40        Sandown        Moore, G L        Pattinson, Mark        11%        5%                   
    Qeyaady        13:00        Lingfield        Dow, S        Phelan, P M        10%        10%                   
    Dewey Road         13:00        Lingfield        Hannon , Richard        Appleby, M        13%        11%                   
    Prince Rock         14:45        Lingfield        Dow, S        Boyle, J R        10%        8%                   
    Thermal         14:20        Southwell        Moore, G L        Frost, Kevin        12%        9%        1        11   
    My Little Tip         16:05        Southwell        Boughey, George        Tutty, Gemma        15%        #N/A                   
    Mutasallem         17:10        Southwell        Tregoning, M P        Frost, Kevin        12%        9%                   
Report PHS July 21, 2022 5:33 PM BST
Fri
                    Luxy Lou         19:05        Chepstow        Harris, Miss G        Wintle, A        7%        14%   
            Y        Tempus Fugit        19:35        Chepstow        West, Adam        Mulholland, N P        10%        8%   
                    Jastar        20:05        Chepstow        Clover, Tom        Potter, R D        12%        #N/A   
                    Naadyaa        18:40        Newmarket         Burrows, Owen        Parr, Joseph        20%        17%   
                    Lady Xenia        19:10        Newmarket         Gosden, John and Thady        Lidster, Craig        19%        #N/A   
                    One Day        13:10        Thirsk        Mongan, Mrs L J        Collier, Tjade        6%        0%   
                    Seaforth Mancy         13:00        Uttoxeter        ODonoghue, S M        Newland, Dr R D P        IRE        19%   
                    Razzo Italiano         13:00        Uttoxeter        Chisman, Harry        Hanmer, G D        0%        13%   
                    Numero Uno        13:35        Uttoxeter        Newland, Dr R D P        Barfoot-Saunt, Mrs Tracey        19%        0%   
                    Falco Du Sauzay         13:35        Uttoxeter        McCann, Anthony        Greatrex, W J        0%        12%   
Report PHS July 21, 2022 10:48 PM BST
Thu results
    Yazaman         17:55        Doncaster        Cowell, R M H        Ryan, K A        12%        10%                   
    La Rav         16:40        Sandown        Easterby, M W        Carter, Lee        9%        2%                   
    Ajrad        16:40        Sandown        Knight, W J        Attwater, M J        10%        8%                   
    Glajou         14:10        Worcester        Nicholls, P F        Mulholland, N P        23%        13%                   
    Trolley Boy        14:45        Worcester        Bethell, Ed        Mulholland, N P        50%        13%        1        5/2   
    Arturus         14:45        Worcester        Hennessy, Paul        OBrien, Fergal        IRE        17%                   
    Steady Away         15:55        Worcester        Martin, Miss Nicky        Harris, Claire        9%        #N/A                   
    Mise Raftaire         15:55        Worcester        McCann, Anthony        Greatrex, W J        0%        12%                   
    Port Jack         16:30        Worcester        Fenton, Philip        Price, Katy        IRE        6%                   
Report PHS July 22, 2022 2:59 PM BST
Sat
    Bopedro         16:45        Ascot        Harrington, Mrs John        OMeara, D        10%        12%   
    Lynns Boy        17:20        Ascot        Quinn, Denis P        Butler, John        4%        9%   
    Millicent        17:25        Salisbury        Moore, G L        Frost, Kevin        11%        7%   
    Tribal Commander        20:30        Salisbury        Williams, Ian        Leech, Mrs S        11%        6%   
    Big Wing         17:08        Lingfield        Hannon , Richard        Carter, Lee        13%        7%   
    Flag Of Truth         19:10        Lingfield        Varian, Roger        Watson, Archie        19%        15%   
    Rocky Sea         13:35        Newcastle        Quinn, Denis P        Keatley, Adrian Paul        5%        5%   
    Captain St Lucifer        13:35        Newcastle        Furtado, Ivan        France, Suzzanne        11%        2%   
    Prince Hector         14:12        Newcastle        McCreery, W        Menzies, Rebecca        IRE        13%   
Report PHS July 23, 2022 8:04 PM BST
Sat results
    Bopedro         16:45        Ascot        Harrington, Mrs John        OMeara, D        10%        12%                   
    Lynns Boy        17:20        Ascot        Quinn, Denis P        Butler, John        4%        9%                   
    Millicent        17:25        Salisbury        Moore, G L        Frost, Kevin        11%        7%        1        12   
    Tribal Commander        20:30        Salisbury        Williams, Ian        Leech, Mrs S        11%        6%        nr           
    Big Wing         17:08        Lingfield        Hannon , Richard        Carter, Lee        13%        7%                   
    Flag Of Truth         19:10        Lingfield        Varian, Roger        Watson, Archie        19%        15%        3        8   
    Rocky Sea         13:35        Newcastle        Quinn, Denis P        Keatley, Adrian Paul        5%        5%                   
    Captain St Lucifer        13:35        Newcastle        Furtado, Ivan        France, Suzzanne        11%        2%                   
    Prince Hector         14:12        Newcastle        McCreery, W        Menzies, Rebecca        IRE        13%                   
Report PHS July 23, 2022 8:48 PM BST
Sun
    Yakhabar        16:40        Pontefract        Stoute, Sir Michael        Bailey, Liam        18%        5%   
    Beebee        15:20        Chelmsford City        Quinn, Denis P        Butler, John        5%        10%   
    Never No Trouble        13:20        Uttoxeter        Nicholls, Adrian        McCain Jnr, D        #N/A        16%   
    Boudica Warrior         13:20        Uttoxeter        Haynes, Alice        Murphy, Amy        #N/A        12%   
    Bushmill Boy        14:30        Uttoxeter        Whillans, D W        Thompson, D W        11%        4%   
    Cheltenam De Vaige         15:05        Uttoxeter        Lewis, Miss Hannah        OBrien, Fergal        #N/A        17%   
    Ask Cory         15:05        Uttoxeter        Bromhead, Henry De        Woollacott, Mrs Kayley        14%        5%   
    Calum Gilhooley         15:40        Uttoxeter        McPherson, Graeme P        Thompson, D W        11%        4%   
Report PHS July 24, 2022 3:20 PM BST
Mon
                    Water Of Leith         14:10        Ayr        Menzies, Rebecca        Goldie, J S        12%        9%   
            Y        Cowboy Soldier         14:10        Ayr        Tuer, Grant        Teague, C J        16%        0%   
                    Kondo Isami         15:20        Ayr        Stack, J A        Smith, R Michael        33%        11%   
                    Angus De Bull         21:00        Ffos Las        Potter, R D        Oshea, J G M        #N/A        12%   
                    Coal Stock         16:10        Newton Abbot        Tizzard, Joe        Hosie, Syd        #N/A        #N/A   
Report PHS July 25, 2022 2:46 PM BST
Tue
    Majeski Man         16:20        Beverley        Oshea, J G M        Midgley, P T        12%        11%   
    Ace Rothstein         13:50        Goodwood        Bell, M L W        Smith, Martin        16%        5%   
    Maylah         15:55        Yarmouth        McCain Jnr, D        Appleby, M        10%        10%   
    Paris Dixie        19:40        Worcester        Henderson, N J        Honeyball, A J        24%        21%   
    Chenery         20:45        Worcester        Kiely, Paul Stephen        Keighley, M        IRE        12%   
Report Cork Langer July 25, 2022 11:48 PM BST
Big week ahead with the two G tracks, fancied two in the first at Goodwood and have plumped for Moktasaab 11/1 just ahead of Bell Rock, trainer William Knight does well with his runners here and a winner for Harry Redknapp would go down well with most, gl all
Report PHS July 26, 2022 3:17 PM BST
Wed
    Y                Princess Olly         17:20        Goodwood        Murray, Adrian        Loughnane, David        25%        8%   
                    Amor Vincit Omnia         17:20        Goodwood        Dascombe, Tom        Palmer, Hugo        11%        12%   
                    Kanakam        19:00        Leicester        Meade, Freddie and Martyn        Boughey, George        12%        17%   
                    Counterattack        19:00        Leicester        Tate, James        Boughey, George        15%        17%   
                    Laoch Gach La        16:55        Redcar        Berry, A        Barclay, Stella        5%        8%   
                    Cookies And Creme        20:00        Sandown        Fellowes, Charlie        Foy, Kevin        18%        10%   
                    Spiders Bite         13:35        Perth        Gordon, C        Nicol, Adam        14%        #N/A   
                    Everybreathyoutake         14:45        Perth        Foster, Mrs Denise        Elliott, Gordon        16%        22%   
                    Kavanaghs Cross         15:20        Perth        Jardine, I        Duffield, Mrs A        12%        10%   
Report PHS July 26, 2022 11:19 PM BST

Jul 25, 2022 -- 11:48PM, Cork Langer wrote:

Big week ahead with the two G tracks, fancied two in the first at Goodwood and have plumped for Moktasaab 11/1 just ahead of Bell Rock, trainer William Knight does well with his runners here and a winner for Harry Redknapp would go down well with most, gl all

WD with 3rd place in a very difficult handicap Cork.

Report Cork Langer July 27, 2022 12:11 AM BST
Thanks PHS, ran well enough, changing track and discipline for Wednesday and chancing The Jam Man 25/1 at Galway in the Plate, the stable know the time of day and have long thought this horse capable of a big win, noticeable that blinkers are applied for the first time today and that it was given a prep on the flat three weeks ago where it opened 2/1 and drifted to 9/2 before running accordingly burning itself out in the first part of the race and coming home in its own time under a 10lb claimer, gl all
Report PHS July 27, 2022 6:46 PM BST
Thu
    Y                Sussex         15:00        Goodwood        OBrien, A P        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        6%        3%   
    Y                Hoo Ya Mal        15:00        Goodwood        Balding, A M        Boughey, George        14%        17%   
                    Faisal Road         16:10        Goodwood        Gosden, John and Thady        Foy, Kevin        19%        10%   
                    Resilience        16:45        Goodwood        Carroll, A W        Lidster, Craig        10%        #N/A   
                    Franklin Saint         18:15        Salisbury        Loughnane, Daniel Mark        Wingrove, K G        6%        0%   
                    Rogue Mission         14:32        Stratford        Clover, Tom        Harris, M F        0%        15%   
                    Rendition         14:32        Stratford        Balding, A M        Edmunds, Stuart        20%        14%   
                    Never No Trouble        14:32        Stratford        Nicholls, Adrian        McCain Jnr, D        #N/A        16%   
                    The Garrison         16:20        Stratford        Stephens, Robert        Dunn, Mrs Alex        6%        6%   
Report Cork Langer July 27, 2022 11:32 PM BST
Bit of interference didn't help The Jam Man's chances as he was making a forward move when forced out and then checked but them are the breaks, was the same for all the field, tomorrow going back to Goodwood for Natural World 16/1 in the opener at 1.50, not Godolphin's first or possibly second pick of the three entries but I thought it ran well last time out which was its first run since being gelded and the hood is now added which should hopefully aid his concentration to race, gl all
Report PHS July 28, 2022 3:32 PM BST
Fri
    Hotline Bling         14:25        Goodwood        Hannon , Richard        Freire, Raphael        11%        #N/A   
    Alice Kitty         18:55        Newmarket         Elliott, Gordon        Crawley, Matt        23%        #N/A   
    Pump It Up        19:05        Southwell        Spencer, Richard        Roberts, M J        6%        29%   
    Night Force         14:10        Wolverhampton        Botti, M        Williams, Ian        14%        13%   
    Zoom Zoom Babe        14:45        Wolverhampton        Appleby, M        Dascombe, Tom        11%        14%   
    Bora Bora        14:45        Wolverhampton        Furtado, Ivan        Appleby, M        11%        11%   
    Teviot Prince         14:00        Bangor        Potter, R D        Jeffreys, D J        9%        9%   
    Morning Symphony         14:35        Bangor        Boughey, George        Snowden, Jamie        0%        16%   
    Pawpaw        17:27        Bangor        Webber, P R        Pauling, Ben        7%        13%   
Report Cork Langer July 28, 2022 11:23 PM BST
A 1/2 for Godolphin but no sign of my pick, though losing a shoe probably didn't help its chance, gone with two in the Golden Mile tomorrow Rebel Territory 11/1 which is rather apt given I am in the Rebel County and Revich 40/1, gl all
Report PHS July 29, 2022 5:55 PM BST
WD with Revich Cork
Report PHS July 29, 2022 5:55 PM BST
Sat
                    Laatansa         14:52        Doncaster        Dunlop, E A L        Haggas, W J        9%        21%   
                    Comedian Leader        13:55        Newmarket         Haynes, Alice        Kelleway, Miss Gay        6%        6%   
                    Teston         15:48        Thirsk        Furtado, Ivan        Murphy, Amy        8%        11%   
    Y                Ample Power         16:20        Thirsk        Dascombe, Tom        Palmer, Hugo        11%        12%   
                    Corvair         16:55        Thirsk        Cowell, R M H        Brittain, Antony        12%        5%   
    Y                Perseption        18:05        Thirsk        Ellison, B        Walford, Mark        9%        10%   
                    Storm Asset        18:45        Lingfield        Wigham, M        Carroll, A W        6%        7%   
                    Ocean Beyond        19:15        Lingfield        Brisland, Robyn        Brennan, F J        0%        4%   
                    Time To Burn         19:45        Lingfield        Moore, G L        Hawke, N J        14%        9%   
                    Marmalashes         20:15        Lingfield        Haggas, W J        Bridger, J J        #N/A        5%   
Report PHS July 29, 2022 11:36 PM BST
Fri results
    Hotline Bling (IRE)        14:25        Goodwood        Hannon (Jnr), Richard        Freire, Raphael        11%        #N/A                   
    Alice Kitty (IRE)        18:55        Newmarket (July)        Elliott, Gordon        Crawley, Matt        23%        #N/A                   
    Pump It Up        19:05        Southwell        Spencer, Richard        Roberts, M J        6%        29%                   
    Night Force (IRE)        14:10        Wolverhampton        Botti, M        Williams, Ian        14%        13%                   
    Zoom Zoom Babe        14:45        Wolverhampton        Appleby, M        Dascombe, Tom        11%        14%        2        5   
    Bora Bora        14:45        Wolverhampton        Furtado, Ivan        Appleby, M        11%        11%        1        9   
    Teviot Prince (IRE)        14:00        Bangor        Potter, R D        Jeffreys, D J        9%        9%        nr           
    Morning Symphony (IRE)        14:35        Bangor        Boughey, George        Snowden, Jamie        0%        16%                   
    Pawpaw        17:27        Bangor        Webber, P R        Pauling, Ben        7%        13%                   
Report Cork Langer July 30, 2022 12:48 AM BST
Thanks PHS, horse ran on well without ever looking like winning, but a good run at the price.
Unable to find any long price horses for today so have played Mr Wagyu 8/1 in the 3.20 at Goodwood and Alma Libre 8/1 in the 5.20 at Galway and put them in a double, gl all
Report PHS July 30, 2022 3:00 PM BST
Sun
    The Nu Form Way         16:30        Chester        Palmer, Hugo        Barclay, Stella        12%        8%   
    Well Go Again         13:35        Market Rasen        Kinirons, A        England, Sam        IRE        10%   
    Lady Stanwix         16:50        Market Rasen        Stokes, N        Landy, Justin        IRE        11%   
Report PHS July 31, 2022 3:53 PM BST
Mon
    Barrister Blaster        16:55        Carlisle        Berry, A        Weatherer, Mark        5%        0%   
    Star Adorned         17:50        Windsor        Stack, J A        Hodgson, Simon        33%        21%   
    Mr Freedom        20:30        Windsor        Channon, M R        West, Miss Sheena        11%        18%   
Report PHS July 31, 2022 5:01 PM BST
Sun results - a full house
    The Nu Form Way         16:30        Chester        Palmer, Hugo        Barclay, Stella        12%        8%        1        18   
    Well Go Again         13:35        Market Rasen        Kinirons, A        England, Sam        IRE        10%        1        5/2   
    Lady Stanwix         16:50        Market Rasen        Stokes, N        Landy, Justin        IRE        11%        1        10   
Report rekab July 31, 2022 5:34 PM BST
Wow!Had them in the placepots but to no avail.
Report PHS August 1, 2022 2:39 PM BST
Tue
    White Wave         16:15        Catterick        Hills, Charles        Walford, Mark        11%        10%   
    Easy With Aces         18:40        Chelmsford City        Fellowes, Charlie        Kobeissi, Hilal        17%        0%   
    Barbill         19:50        Kempton        Channon, M R        Loughnane, Daniel Mark        11%        10%   
    Hundon        20:20        Kempton        Brisland, Robyn        Davis, D J S Ffrench        10%        10%   
Report PHS August 2, 2022 3:26 PM BST
Wed
    Glencoe Boy         14:40        Brighton        Flood, D        Carroll, A W        9%        10%   
    My Boy Jack        15:40        Brighton        Clover, Tom        Foy, Kevin        12%        10%   
    Alooqaal         19:20        Kempton        Halford, M        Appleby, M        IRE        11%   
    Got Bright         20:20        Kempton        Nolan, Paul        Roberts, M J        IRE        29%   
    Cheese The One        14:30        Newcastle        Wallis, Charlie        Menzies, Rebecca        10%        13%   
    Mekbat         16:00        Newcastle        Hannon , Richard        Corbett, Mrs Susan        13%        9%   
Report PHS August 3, 2022 6:52 PM BST
Thu
                    Riot         18:53        Ayr        Murtagh, J P        OMeara, D        47%        12%   
                    Cobra Kai         19:28        Ayr        Haslam, B M R        Dalgleish, Keith        9%        11%   
    Y                Cooperation         16:00        Nottingham        Cowell, R M H        Murphy, Mike / Keady, Michael        12%        #N/A   
                    Danger Alert        18:06        Sandown        Ryan, K A        Foy, Kevin        10%        10%   
Report PHS August 3, 2022 8:28 PM BST
Wed results
    Glencoe Boy         14:40        Brighton        Flood, D        Carroll, A W        9%        10%                   
    My Boy Jack        15:40        Brighton        Clover, Tom        Foy, Kevin        12%        10%                   
    Alooqaal         19:20        Kempton        Halford, M        Appleby, M        IRE        11%        1        3   
    Got Bright         20:20        Kempton        Nolan, Paul        Roberts, M J        IRE        29%                   
    Cheese The One        14:30        Newcastle        Wallis, Charlie        Menzies, Rebecca        10%        13%                   
    Mekbat         16:00        Newcastle        Hannon , Richard        Corbett, Mrs Susan        13%        9%                   
Report PHS August 4, 2022 3:37 PM BST
Fri
    Champagne City        20:37        Haydock        George, T R        Williams, Ian        0%        11%   
    Breckland        13:40        Musselburgh        Dunn, Mrs Alex        Dalgleish, Keith        8%        11%   
    Excelcius         14:40        Musselburgh        Mullins, Thomas        Jardine, I        0%        10%   
Report PHS August 4, 2022 11:32 PM BST
Thu results
    Riot         18:53        Ayr        Murtagh, J P        OMeara, D        47%        12%        3        100/30   
    Cobra Kai         19:28        Ayr        Haslam, B M R        Dalgleish, Keith        9%        11%        1        EV   
    Cooperation         16:00        Nottingham        Cowell, R M H        Murphy, Mike / Keady, Michael        12%        #N/A        1        5   
    Danger Alert        18:06        Sandown        Ryan, K A        Foy, Kevin        10%        10%        2        9/2   
Report rekab August 5, 2022 7:28 AM BST
Wink
Report PHS August 5, 2022 9:53 AM BST

Aug 5, 2022 -- 7:28AM, rekab wrote:

Happy

Report PHS August 5, 2022 2:41 PM BST
Sat
                    Moliwood        14:45        Ascot        Botti, M        Cunha, Dylan        8%        #N/A   
                    Tolstoy         17:05        Ascot        Gosden, John and Thady        Williams, S C        19%        10%   
                    Breckland        17:45        Ayr        Dunn, Mrs Alex        Dalgleish, Keith        8%        11%   
                    Golden Valour        18:45        Ayr        Brisland, Robyn        Smith, R Michael        9%        11%   
                    Jackmeister Rudi        19:45        Ayr        Evans, P D        Scott, Miss Katie        10%        16%   
                    Liangel Hope         17:15        Haydock        OMeara, D        Mason, Christopher        12%        13%   
                    Park Street        14:52        Redcar        Gosden, John and Thady        Jackson, Miss T        19%        7%   
    Y                Aconcagua Mountain         16:02        Redcar        Broad, D        Jardine, I        0%        10%   
                    Tidewell        16:35        Redcar        Barron, T D        Thompson, D W        9%        6%   
                    Sausalito        18:35        Lingfield        Cox, C G        Moore, G L        14%        12%   
                    Dynakite        18:35        Lingfield        Brisland, Robyn        Carter, Lee        10%        7%   
Report PHS August 6, 2022 3:28 PM BST
Sun
                    Seven Brothers         16:45        Haydock        Ryan, K A        Dixon, Scott        10%        9%   
                    Anythingtoday         17:15        Haydock        Boughey, George        Fell, Roger        17%        10%   
                    Nickleby         15:20        Leicester        Hills, Charles        Camacho, Miss J A        11%        11%   
    Y        Y        Stiletto        14:10        Windsor        James, B        Burke, Kieran        33%        #N/A   
Report PHS August 6, 2022 7:57 PM BST
Sat results
    Moliwood        14:45        Ascot        Botti, M        Cunha, Dylan        8%        #N/A                   
    Tolstoy         17:05        Ascot        Gosden, John and Thady        Williams, S C        19%        10%                   
    Breckland        17:45        Ayr        Dunn, Mrs Alex        Dalgleish, Keith        8%        11%                   
    Golden Valour        18:45        Ayr        Brisland, Robyn        Smith, R Michael        9%        11%                   
    Jackmeister Rudi        19:45        Ayr        Evans, P D        Scott, Miss Katie        10%        16%                   
    Liangel Hope         17:15        Haydock        OMeara, D        Mason, Christopher        12%        13%        1        10   
    Park Street        14:52        Redcar        Gosden, John and Thady        Jackson, Miss T        19%        7%                   
    Aconcagua Mountain         16:02        Redcar        Broad, D        Jardine, I        0%        10%        1        7/2   
    Tidewell        16:35        Redcar        Barron, T D        Thompson, D W        9%        6%                   
    Sausalito        18:35        Lingfield        Cox, C G        Moore, G L        14%        12%        nr           
    Dynakite        18:35        Lingfield        Brisland, Robyn        Carter, Lee        10%        7%                   
Report PHS August 7, 2022 3:07 PM BST
Mon
                    False Id        17:45        Ripon        Griffiths, D C        Spencer, Seb        7%        0%   
                    Kaswarah (IRE)        17:05        Windsor        Hassett, P J        Oshea, J G M        IRE        12%   
                    Nashur        17:35        Windsor        Ryan, K A        Foy, Kevin        10%        10%   
                    Tribal Commander        16:00        Kempton        Williams, Ian        Leech, Mrs S        13%        7%   
    Y                Radetsky (USA)        14:15        Wolverhampton        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        Johnson, B R        12%        13%   
                    Forceful Speed (IRE)        14:45        Wolverhampton        Murray, Adrian        Boughey, George        0%        15%   
                    Alsamyah        16:15        Wolverhampton        Mohammed, Ismail        Johnson, B R        19%        13%   
Report PHS August 8, 2022 2:41 PM BST
Tue
    Pump It Up        13:30        Lingfield        Spencer, Richard        Roberts, M J        6%        29%   
    Mighty Mind        18:30        Chelmsford City        Pearce, Simon        Cunha, Dylan        14%        #N/A   
    Go On Gal         19:05        Chelmsford City        Humphrey, Mrs S J        McEntee, P S        9%        10%   
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com