Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Angela Rebecchi
28 Mar 17 21:23
| Topic/replies: 41,526 | Blogger: Angela Rebecchi's blog
France went 1 up, market re opened, bets matched, then it was disallowed. I've lost money in this scenario before but not got any money back as it's the users fault, which I understand. Tonight they cancelled all bets matched once it had reopened. Is this now company policy as it's not in their rules anywhere.
Pause Switch to Standard View France vs Spain: bets cancelled
Show More
Report Angela Rebecchi June 19, 2017 8:50 PM BST
Chile match, same thing happened, though bets remained.
Report wisewords June 19, 2017 9:03 PM BST
Questions I want answered:

- Were the bets in France-Spain left permanently void? or were they brought back retrospectively in the days prior to the match after complaints?

- Were the bets in Cameroon-Chile retrospectively voided? or were they left to stand?

We need someone from the Exchange Team to make their position on this matter clear so we all know how they're dealing with these matters in future cases.
Report Angela Rebecchi June 20, 2017 12:37 PM BST
- Were the bets in France-Spain left permanently void? or were they brought back retrospectively in the days prior to the match after complaints?

Bets remained voided permanently.

I can't imagine they retrospectively voided the Chile bets, that would be opening up a serious can of worms.

Clarification is crucial, at the moment they seem to be picking and choosing when to void which is creating huge uncertainty and opens up questions as to why Betfair would want to void under certain scenarios and then not to void under the same scenario in a different match.
Report caramba June 21, 2017 12:43 PM BST
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more replies. It is crucial that Betfair clarifies what their rules are for this.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com