Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Angela Rebecchi
28 Mar 17 21:23
| Topic/replies: 42,365 | Blogger: Angela Rebecchi's blog
France went 1 up, market re opened, bets matched, then it was disallowed. I've lost money in this scenario before but not got any money back as it's the users fault, which I understand. Tonight they cancelled all bets matched once it had reopened. Is this now company policy as it's not in their rules anywhere.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 19 Jun 17 20:50
Chile match, same thing happened, though bets remained.
By:
wisewords
When: 19 Jun 17 21:03
Questions I want answered:

- Were the bets in France-Spain left permanently void? or were they brought back retrospectively in the days prior to the match after complaints?

- Were the bets in Cameroon-Chile retrospectively voided? or were they left to stand?

We need someone from the Exchange Team to make their position on this matter clear so we all know how they're dealing with these matters in future cases.
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 20 Jun 17 12:37
- Were the bets in France-Spain left permanently void? or were they brought back retrospectively in the days prior to the match after complaints?

Bets remained voided permanently.

I can't imagine they retrospectively voided the Chile bets, that would be opening up a serious can of worms.

Clarification is crucial, at the moment they seem to be picking and choosing when to void which is creating huge uncertainty and opens up questions as to why Betfair would want to void under certain scenarios and then not to void under the same scenario in a different match.
By:
caramba
When: 21 Jun 17 12:43
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more replies. It is crucial that Betfair clarifies what their rules are for this.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com