Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheInvestor2
01 Oct 13 19:22
| Topic/replies: 2,501 | Blogger: TheInvestor2's blog
Yes I would pay. The payment you receive would be 10% of the profit that I make from trading the system with your money. We don't even need to discuss the potential of losses as all bets win.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 244
By:
subversion
When: 01 Oct 13 19:26
buy low, sell high

that will be one billion quid please
By:
raspberrybottom
When: 01 Oct 13 20:45
I'd buy it but who'd sell it? Happy
By:
kenilworth
When: 02 Oct 13 00:06
A system that always wins, doesn't
exist.
By:
racingguru
When: 02 Oct 13 00:08
unless you own the tote
By:
kenilworth
When: 02 Oct 13 08:26
...or a betting shop.
By:
egner
When: 02 Oct 13 16:09
or you are a top tier banker when profits are private and losses are public....yep.
By:
viva el presidente!
When: 02 Oct 13 17:32
nothing

hth
By:
U.A.
When: 02 Oct 13 20:49
There seems to be some important details missing from this post that prevent me from giving an accurate answer.

Firstly you mention profits of several hundred pounds but you don't say over what period or the amount of work that needs to be put in.

Secondly you say all bets would win small profits regardless of the result. Does this include when games are voided.

Next you mention nothing of the amount to be paid for this service.

Finally you say that it is true but are you able to offer anything other than your say so. I find that just because I say something is true it doesn't necessarily mean it is. It is true that someone is going to give me 8 million pounds next wednesday just because they feel like it.

If you could provide timely responses to the comments then I feel that I can accurately answer your question.
By:
duncan idaho
When: 03 Oct 13 08:48
cheque scent
By:
zipper
When: 03 Oct 13 13:04
Kenilworth  A system that always win doesn,t exist
you ever heard of Betfair  they got a system .. 5% of all winning bets ... no risk
By:
iprefertolay
When: 03 Oct 13 18:42
At last a serious response,thank you UA.
In answer to your points I will address one by one.
You will make initially several hundred pounds on start up within a month or so from home with little work as I will supply info and find the bets.
You will need a debit card, pc and finance.
My charges would be 30% of your start up winnings,therafter 10% of winnings of bets(that i supply you) post start up.
When your comfortable(without me supplying the bets) you will be able to use the system without incurring any payment to me, as you will know the secret.
Any void games you would break even.
The winnings on bets would be minimal but still be profitable.
Any mathamatitian would tell you the system is infallible.
I cant give full information as I would be telling all and sundry for free!
The system will genenrate profits every time but not make you rich,if you want to be a millionaire over night look elsewhere.
By:
raspberrybottom
When: 03 Oct 13 20:34
iprefer,

My response was serious. No insult/offence intended.

Why on earth would you sell it?
By:
Cork Langer
When: 03 Oct 13 22:50
To make himself a millionaire, as his system by his own admission, is incapable of doing so.
By:
viva el presidente!
When: 03 Oct 13 22:54
because he's a deeply spiritual person and he feels guilty about hoarding all the free cash for himself, obviously.

oh, btw: betfair, please ban this fraudster.
By:
subversion
When: 03 Oct 13 23:22
if i want to be a millionaire overnight i should look elsewhere?

pity, i'd be willing to pay £999,999 for a system that made me a millionaire overnight
By:
viva el presidente!
When: 04 Oct 13 00:35
that would equate to an APR of roughly 0.0037% sub.
By:
subversion
When: 04 Oct 13 00:54
hey, a quid is a quid
By:
Deltâ
When: 04 Oct 13 08:16
PM Sent
By:
Insanity Later
When: 04 Oct 13 08:30
Considering some of the posts/threads that get deleted on here, I'm amazed this tripe is still about.
By:
SHAPESHIFTER
When: 04 Oct 13 11:58
...further evidence on why this forum needs fresh blood.....
By:
gotitwrong-
When: 04 Oct 13 21:53
are you suggesting a sacrifice of the op -seems a little harsh
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 05 Oct 13 04:42
LOL....jackass thread LaughLaughLaugh
By:
sideshowbob
When: 05 Oct 13 21:44
all those "systems" out there are con jobs. sold by tuppence ha'penny punters on the dole.

i know how to make roughly 20-50% profit every year, with practically no chance of losing even a bean. been doing it about 15 years. built my bank up from 5k to over 100k doing it. but it's not something the average person would have any interest in doing. people want 50% profit in a second, not a year. dont inbox me cos im not going to tell anybody what it is.

10% a day, sod it 10% a week, would be gold dust to me. ive been trying to come up with one of those for years.
By:
s.kenbo
When: 07 Oct 13 19:16
An intriguing post bob, do tell!
By:
sideshowbob
When: 07 Oct 13 21:34
even if i told you, youd either not believe me or not think its as safe as it is. really needs in-depth examples and real life scenarios which i dont readily have and cba to find. its not really something i could give tips on either, so a tipping site isnt on the cards. i may write a book about it one day though. Wink
By:
s.kenbo
When: 07 Oct 13 22:20
Fair enough. If works for you then that's the main thing. Good luck with it and keep your bank growing. CoolWink
By:
CONER
When: 07 Oct 13 22:49
KENILWORTH YOU ARE WRONG,IF I LET YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH ME,AND I PROVED I HAD A PROGRAME THAT WOULD NOT LET YOU LOSE.AND WON EVERY TIME HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY ME.NOW I KNOW WHAT EVERY ONE SAYS THAT IF ITS FOOL PROOF WHY WOULD YOU SELL IT.WELL THE CLEVER PERSON KNOWS THE Answer. BY THE WAY I ALREADY HAVE A FEW WORKING THE PROGRAME FOR ME.
By:
Still standing
When: 08 Oct 13 02:18
If your system always won, and if your definition of "always" and "won" are the same as mine, Of course I'd pay for it because I'm on here, and other places to make money.  A gambler won't pay for it because they're not here for the money, just the gambling high.
By:
kenilworth
When: 08 Oct 13 11:21
CONER, I don't believe such a system exists,
except if you are cheating in some way. GL.
By:
rcing
When: 08 Oct 13 18:02
why dont you up your stakes and make thousands instead of hundreds ?
By:
iprefertolay
When: 08 Oct 13 18:08
Upping my stakes would entail very large capital.
Secondly I have to gaurentee my bets are on.
By:
Getafix
When: 08 Oct 13 18:16
Assume this is arbitrage?
By:
Still standing
When: 08 Oct 13 19:28
You're in a tough spot I.P.  It's almost impossible to sell what I assume is a high priced wagering system.  I think you assume it's worth a fortune because it has the look of supplying an endless stream of money.  It's not like a business that you could sell for x times annual revenue.  That business and customers will always be there.  The parameters, rules, laws, and other users of your system might make it worthless overnight. 

I'm confused by how you could be up several hundred in a month or so, then put in safe  little bets.  Why not just do what you did to make the several hundred over and over.  It sounds like you make initial future bets, wait for them to appreciate, then bet against that paper profit.

You would have to actually fully explain and show the system in action to get a customer ( me for example ).  Then, once that prospect sees it, will he pay ?  There's a great deal of mistrust on both sides.

Saying all that, to me, using normal bets and bankroll, I'd pay 50% of it's expected monthly profit.  If I need a bankroll of 5,000, and I can make 2,000 a month, I'd pay 1,000 for it, after seeing it work for 3 months. The system must be exactly as advertised, you can't just lightly throw out words like never lose, guarantee etc. You might think it's robbery to pay so little, but all the risk would be on me. If the system never loses, why would I even need a bankroll of 5,000.  The first bet should be all I'll ever need.
By:
iprefertolay
When: 08 Oct 13 20:34
Lower your expectations Still standing, the system will make nowhere near £2k a month far from it.
You will not need a bankroll of £5k.
It would however generate initial profits of several hundred pounds which I would claim a percentage of.
Therafter all bets win regardless of the result but winnings would be minimal.I stress MINIMAL
It is impossible to make several hundred pounds over and over.
Your start up outlay would be appox £1/2 k   but no risk attached.
After start up and initial payment to me,future payments to me would be zero, as you would know the secret, unless of course you couldnt be bothered finding the bets.
I cant divulge all details here as the system would not be profitable to sell,as all would know for free.
This is not a get rich scam.
I will sell my knowledge for money.
Your worst case scenario, you pay £x for system then make several hundred,thereafter winning minimal returns,your ahead even if you cant be arsed making minimal returns.
I would refund your your initial costs to me if you dont win several hundred at start within a month or so.
After initial outlay that would reduce significantly as you would withdraw funds and place elsewhere as appropriate.
By:
CLYDEBANK29
When: 08 Oct 13 20:43
I'd pay but only if I had exclusivity
By:
AlwaysTravellingBest
When: 08 Oct 13 21:07
My strategy has no such limits, how much is that worth?Mischief
By:
sideshowbob
When: 09 Oct 13 00:07
i wouldnt pay a bean for anything arb related, impossible to get the bets on within a very short period of time.
By:
Trevh
When: 09 Oct 13 01:47
The method I posted on another thread is free and would generate profits in excess of £200 per week for competent users. The exchange is riddled with dumb £2 bots, take advantage folks :)
By:
xmoneyx
When: 09 Oct 13 12:55
Wonga system seems to work for them
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo