Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Fastbearform
31 Oct 08 14:28
| Topic/replies: 1,730 | Blogger: Fastbearform's blog
Fastbear is back! Fancy getting any 'Sir Clive' threads going again?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 70  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 70 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 2,798
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 01 Nov 08 13:06
Fastbear...how the devil are you ? Long time no see. Nice to see you back in blighty. I'm on Motaffared at 9.8 and 1.9 hoping to lay off at half those odds in running, anything for you ?
By:
Fastbearform
When: 01 Nov 08 13:10
Hi Magpie. Am on Lease of Life, a top rated on the old system plus plenty of reasons for backing it, fingers crossed! :)
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 01 Nov 08 13:18
layed off at 4.5 :)
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 01 Nov 08 13:22
I like the look of your, Lease of Life, not a bad price either, the top horse is a consistent horse and might be value each way. Good luck Fast one !!
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 01 Nov 08 13:29
Motofarred sneaks third place, a little profit is better than none at all :)
By:
Fastbearform
When: 01 Nov 08 13:33
I got 5.9 last night. We'll see.
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 01 Nov 08 13:39
Won easily for Buick last time, might not have been the best of maidens but could be a typical B Hills improver, and the right Hills riding it this time ? fingers crossed.
By:
Fastbearform
When: 01 Nov 08 13:59
Lack of experience was the only negative for me, and felt beforehand that around 5/1 would be a fair price considering I was convinced I had found the favourite. Others I considered were Moynahan, Ellemujie, and Aromatherapy. I think 1 or 2 of these should fill the places.
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 01 Nov 08 14:18
Its a big step up in Class from a maiden to a Class 2, but has a fair enough weight, the top horse for a place would be my own pick if playing. What Sir Clive adventure shall we embark on next ? the 'claimers' was great fun but took a lot of time and work to arrive at the selections, any ideas ?
By:
Fastbearform
When: 01 Nov 08 14:26
I'll give it some thought, maybe one or two ideas that won't take up too much time.
By:
jonny40
When: 01 Nov 08 14:32
Afternoon!

Jon
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 01 Nov 08 14:34
Afternoon Jonny !! :)
By:
jonny40
When: 01 Nov 08 14:36
fastbearform, has your missus finally let you out of bed haha.

Jon
By:
Fastbearform
When: 01 Nov 08 15:18
Hi mate. She hasn't got the stamina I have!
By:
Fastbearform
When: 01 Nov 08 16:01
Thank Clive for fineform maximums! Virtual just got me out of the 5hit today and I live to bet another day! :)
By:
Fastbearform
When: 02 Nov 08 06:48
Morning Magpie, Jon, or should I say, kalimaira, ti kanate? So, down to business.
Clive always used to say that the higher rated horses also had a higher strike rate. Maybe we should look into the strike rate and p and l of the highest rated horse(s) of the day, newer version and old? As I said yesterday, I had 'luck' with a max in the shape of Virtual. At least one bet guaranteed everyday. What do you think? Not much work involved apart from maybe some eventual tweaking. Have a nice day guys.
By:
Fastbearform
When: 02 Nov 08 11:02
Have had a quick look for today and have come up with Adroit Approach 2.20 Huntingdon and Strong Coffee in the 2.50. No real selection rules at the moment, so I'll just stumble along blindly at the moment.
By:
Fastbearform
When: 02 Nov 08 11:08
I'll be back in a while, I have to go and prepare the Sunday roast consisting of roast ribs of beef, sweet chilli roasted potatoes, roast carrots, roasted honey glazed parsnips, Yorkshire puddings and shredded fried savoy cabbage with cumin, horseradish sauce and anything else I can think of. Will all be washed down by a qulity Australian Shiraz. See you in a while.
By:
jonny40
When: 02 Nov 08 15:05
Been concentrating to much on selections to post today.

Last bet however is on Whitbarrow e/w in the last at Southwell.

Jon
By:
Fastbearform
When: 02 Nov 08 16:42
might have picked a couple of donkeys today but its early days. 2 pts down win only.
By:
Fastbearform
When: 03 Nov 08 12:56
Today: Its Tough and Trading Up. Got to go, busy today.
By:
jonny40
When: 03 Nov 08 14:45
The two I backed before I went out, both came bloody 2nd!
Last chance today, Prince Noel in the next at Wolverhampton.

Jon
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 04 Nov 08 11:58
Morning al, hardly original but Nicholls Oumeyade looks a fair type against this lot, maybe his price might drift towards evens with hime giving some weight away to Greenbridge.
By:
jonny40
When: 04 Nov 08 13:56
next at Southwell, UPSTANDING e/w

Jon
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 04 Nov 08 14:39
Oumeyade, managed to get 1.82, better than nothing I suppose, a winner is a winner,

Afternoon Jonny.
By:
jonny40
When: 05 Nov 08 16:06
Having an e/w treble on these!

7.20 Benllech
7.50 Dansant
8.20 Tous Les deux

Jon
By:
jonny40
When: 05 Nov 08 19:37
Gutted.

Jon
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 05 Nov 08 20:56
Bet you are. Two great winners there Jonny, well done mate.
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 06 Nov 08 11:58
Afternoon Fastbear/Jonny, not much time today just had a quick look and some to look at for later maybe,

2.50 Hinton Admiral
2.30 Two a decent prices against a poor filed, Cornelia and Siliviri
3.50 Compton Falcon
6.20 Romantic Queen
7.20 Fen Spirit

Might catch you all later.
By:
jonny40
When: 06 Nov 08 12:35
Backed Rival Bidder, which is still running.

Only got 2 so far for this afternoon,

Towcester 2.00 Auditor

Haydock 3.10 Flake

Jon
By:
jonny40
When: 06 Nov 08 12:35
Flake e/w should have read.

Jon
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 06 Nov 08 13:37
A pleasing start to the afternoon, managed to get 7.6 about Cornelia :)
By:
Fastbearform
When: 06 Nov 08 17:31
Sorry I havn't been about guys, have been reall busy. Keep up the good work. Back asap.
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 06 Nov 08 19:02
Evening Fastbear,

Not a bad day for what I've named as the Fastbear system !! couldnt think of what to go at next, then recalled a Sir Clive statement about 'consistent horses win races' so this is all about consistent horses, we all have different opinions about consistency of course but I'm hoping for around at 30% strike rate at all prices up to about 14/1, so far

Oumeyade won at 1.82 then today,

2.50 Unplaced
2.30 Winner at 7.6 placed at 2.4
3.50 Placed at 1.86
6.20 Placed at 2.4
7.20 Winner at 2.86, placed at 1.24

roll on the Fastbear System :) lol
By:
Fastbearform
When: 06 Nov 08 19:57
Hi Magpie, I'm honoured! Is this to do with the higher rated horses that I was talking about the othe day? Explain please. Sorry I haven't been any help yet, I've been busy with other things. Am trying to come up with the winner of the Nov H'cap at mo and have a shortlist of Night Crescendo, The Betchworth Kid and Electrolyser at mo. Any thoughts?
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 06 Nov 08 20:32
The November Handicap !!! a nightmare of a race. If I was having a dabble I'd probably go for Hits Only Vic, was impressed with the way he won a Class three on testing ground at Ayr, has come on leaps and bounds this season, you can ignore his last race over 18 furlongs, probably more suited to this sort of distance, has won over the course and over the distance, the negative is the stable form, but who knows?, sorry I aint much help Fastbear but these big handicaps are not my forte. Good luck whatever you pick !! :)
By:
Fastbearform
When: 06 Nov 08 21:01
I find them a great challenge and normally do 2 in a race at big odds ew. I've had a bit of success, mainly back in the summer when I did Big Timer and Tamajin in The Wokingham, plenty of placed ones since. I really only bet seriously on Saturdays and the big meetings, I'm a glutton for punishment! :)
By:
Fastbearform
When: 07 Nov 08 11:58
I couldn't make my mind up on the Nov H'cap, so I've done the 3 to win the same. Electrolyser, The Betchworth Kid (money for this today) and Night Crescendo. I would rather do this than possibly throw out the winner, I've done that before and it hurts! :)
By:
The Swinging Magpie
When: 07 Nov 08 12:19
Good day Fastbear and good luck with those three in the November Handicap. Havent much chance to look today disposal grand and artsu take the eye and will have to have a look and see if we can find any more for the Fastbear system !!
Page 1 of 70  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 70 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com