Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 75 comments are related to the topic:
Envoi allen

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 75
By:
impossible123
When: 16 Jun 20 11:07
Or take 2/1 for him to win any race. At the moment the market is indicating The JLT as the most likely destination with The RSA 2nd best; Supreme and possibly Champion Hurdle the most unlikely.
By:
Nogoody
When: 21 Jun 20 15:41
2/1, where's the fun in that,Impy ?
Anyway, don't want to tie up my fiver at that price 'till March.ExcitedCool
By:
irishone
When: 22 Jun 20 13:51
I believe that if the same ,or more likely, a naturally improved Envoi rocks up, he will win any race in which he's entered.....  yep thats the impression I get as well
By:
Quevega06
When: 27 Jun 20 00:28
Irish agreeing with someone.... :-0
By:
irishone
When: 27 Jun 20 19:57
Laugh
By:
Hibore
When: 28 Jun 20 18:04
I think you find he’s agreeing with himself. Crazy
By:
Hibore
When: 28 Jun 20 18:05
* you’ll
By:
Nogoody
When: 28 Jun 20 18:35
Hey,just a minute, I'm not Irish, well I am, but you know what I mean.ExcitedLaugh
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 29 Oct 20 09:15
not a market i usually play but for envoi allen fans, slysbet are doing on their nh request a bet specials .........clan des obeux to win this years king george and envoi allen to win any race at the 2021 festival 14/1 ......just saying like .
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 29 Oct 20 09:25
envoi could make his chasing debut tommorow at down royal  .
By:
impossible123
When: 30 Oct 20 15:54
Would he be odds-on for Cheltenham after today? Or will he bomb big time? If so, back to the drawing board...Champion Hurdle perhaps.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 13 Nov 20 09:33
did as expected jumped well nice intro
By:
buddeliea
When: 29 Nov 20 14:27
Hes rather good this horse.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 13 Dec 20 12:43
he looks very good and may be a class apart in the novice division but his price dont interest me one bit ,the ballymore form has taken some hits what with the big getaway.big breakaway beaten at short odds ,looking through the ballymore not a lot barring the winner has set the world alight ,shan blue has won a couple of ordinary chases . envoi could be the next arkle /kauto but i will be looking for something at a big price  each way have my eye on one but it has several options arkle rsa and this so will hold fire for now .
By:
buddeliea
When: 13 Dec 20 14:27
Im taking him on with Protektorat, was very impressed with him lto.
Was hoping Chantry House would be one, but he needs further imo, but his stablemate who won yesterday may be interesting at the odds.
By:
harry callaghan
When: 13 Dec 20 14:45
Budd just out of interest why do you think chantry house wants further? I disagree tbh
By:
buddeliea
When: 13 Dec 20 16:19
Just watching the horse harry.
Yesterday to my eye hes going quicker than he wants to, and his jumping suffers because of that.
He was entered over 3m last week,so looks like they are thinking along the same lines.
Not sure why they went 2 and a half in the end, maybe the ground?
By:
buddeliea
When: 13 Dec 20 16:24
Ive covered for RSA, think thats where he runs at the festival.
By:
harry callaghan
When: 13 Dec 20 16:42
I had a few quid on him last year for supreme at good odds but just not sure I like him now...might be wrong and that ground at Cheltenham was horrific again so can excuse him that run...early days but I don’t think he’s a 3 miler but not sure he’s a top class 2m4f horse...he’s maybe dare I say a bit tripless

It could be that run came to soon as well yesterday..I’ll be able to make a better judgment next time hopefully but I don’t know why but I don’t particularly like him Plainthat ascot run didn’t particularly float my boat so happy just to watch him at the moment but he isn’t my cup of tea at this stage as an individual

The trainer has been in and out this season so maybe I’m being to harsh but flinteur sacre was a bitter disappointment as well...I’ll just have to see moving forwards from a betting point of view with his horses
By:
buddeliea
When: 14 Dec 20 07:54
Well hes had 2 novice chase runs, and won 1, so its not as if hes been poor.
I will reserve judgement until i see a couple more runs, and over 3m.
By:
GAZO
When: 14 Dec 20 08:11
in terms of cheltenham festival races his runs have been poor,his only rival fell on debut just as he looked like he was coming under pressure and the weekends run was very poor whichever way you look at it
By:
irishone
When: 14 Dec 20 08:17
Appears difficult to handle. Plenty of negatives in his favour, spring horse ? 4 runner tactical race ? Ground ? Henderson's running poor anyway ?

Easy to disregard the odd run this time of year as long as there is a bit of improvement race before festival ?
By:
buddeliea
When: 14 Dec 20 09:11
Ok, in terms of beating EA in the Marsh Chase, he has been poor, certainly Saturday.

lets see how he gets on when stepped up to 3m.

Irish is correct, easy to disregard the odd run, and hes also right that he has to improve.
I am thinking the step up will see improvement.
By:
sageform
When: 22 Dec 20 20:19
Not running until January.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 22 Dec 20 21:05
any opinions on allart ? i put him up for the arkle and backed him for the marsh before his novice win last week ,hendo seems a bit wary of bumping into envoi ,he may be a class apart but as the saying goes  never be afraid of one horse ,he may be pegasuss but test him and see what happens ffs .
By:
jimnast
When: 23 Dec 20 11:19
he never was running until punchestown in january sageform i saw all the experts in the post the other day saying how much they were looking forward to seeing him over christmas.

good to see they are putting plenty of homework in for there opinions.
By:
sageform
When: 24 Dec 20 12:38
I was just passing on a press report, not suggesting there was anything wrong.
By:
jimnast
When: 24 Dec 20 12:47
i knew that sageform
By:
jimnast
When: 09 Jan 21 07:47
runs next sunday elliott confirming the marsh is the only race he is been considered for .
By:
impossible123
When: 12 Jan 21 18:29
1/2 on sunday against Asterion Forlonge and friends. But, the ground is heavy at the moment. He's 'evens' for the main gig. Surely value if heavy ground is no impediment.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 12 Jan 21 20:11
if im reading it right think envoi al  will have to give asterion f 11 pound with the grade 1 penalty ,wont be easy imo he could have a race on his hands if both line up .
By:
jimnast
When: 12 Jan 21 21:08
i hope he keeps out of the way of that lunatic.
By:
impossible123
When: 13 Jan 21 11:52
I'd forgotten about the penalty he'll have to carry. And, on heavy ground a watching brief.
By:
buddeliea
When: 15 Jan 21 18:57
JimLaugh
By:
jimnast
When: 17 Jan 21 12:53
well at least he cant cause any problems up ok.
By:
jimnast
When: 17 Jan 21 13:01
pest even as a loose horse.
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo