Forums
Date Joined: 15 Nov 06
view profile
46 people are following this blog
Knowledge and inside information is power
HELLO, good morning and welcome to my blog. I hope it reaches you well. I’ve been banging on about paper trading a system over the last few weeks and the other night I disclosed that I’ll be sharing two systems with you very soon.

Well, my loyal followers, here they are. One of which I’ve never seen before while the other is more of a bit of fun than anything else. What I can guarantee is that I’ll keep a live record of both for you all to enjoy.

The first system is based on football – the overs/unders and correct score markets to be precise. As with every system, it isn’t failsafe nor is it applicable to every single game. First and foremost, the match has to have both an unders/overs market and a correct score market. My recommendation is that you pick a game that you believe will be a low-scoring one between two reasonably-matched sides. Base this purely on your own judgement, rather than checking the odds first. What you need to do is as follows – back under 3.5 goals in the overs/unders market, which must be around 1.3 or better, then back ‘any unquoted’ in the correct score market, placing approximately a sixth of your overs/unders stake on it, depending on how much of a ‘safety net’ you want to create. The odds for unquoted should be at least 9.0.

What this all means is that you’re covering the following scores 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 3-0, 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, 0-3 as well as anything involving 4 goals or more for either team. The only scores you won’t have covered are 2-2, 3-1, 1-3, 3-2 and 2-3. The ‘any unquoted’ gives you an escape route if somehow one of the sides find their shooting boots or if perhaps one of the teams has a man or two sent off and is weakened as a result. While the dutching side of this type of system can be tweaked slightly to favour either the ‘unders’ or ‘any unquoted’ outcome, the fact of the matter is that it’s a consistent winner, paying out anything from four per cent to sixty per cent.

The secret to the success of this system is in picking the right game. I wouldn’t recommend using it for every match – only on fixtures where you believe cageyness, a lack of attacking flair and power-puff finishing will set the tone.

The first qualifier that I’m sharing is today’s Russian Premier Division fixture between Lokomotiv and Anzhi Makhachkala. Neither of these dour outfits could score at Playboy Mansions and I’ll be sticking 88.98 per cent of the stake on under 3.5 @ 1.3, with the other 11.02 per cent on ‘unquoted’ @ 10.5 for a sweat-free 15.68 per cent return.

The other system is simply for a bit of fun – I’m going to have a little walk around some of the bookies near me and lay one of their ‘best bets’ as featured in their shop window. I’ll be doing this simply to prove that bookies’ offers are never quite what they seem. In other words, they’re a money maker for the men in sheepskin so I might as well turn that on its head and win some cash for us normal people.

As and when I put on a system bet, be it the ‘Under/over/unquoted combo’ system or the ‘Lay the bookie window’ system, I shall post it here for you all to enjoy.   

Good luck & happy punting! 
Rate post:
0 (0 Ratings)
Share |
report
2 Comments [ 1339 views ]
www.betfair.com