|
By:
Looks like we will be on the fav at Chelms NEC!!
|
|
By:
Looks like we will be on the fav at Chelms NEC!!
|
|
By:
That was unlucky,a nose away from another 2 points although it would have been through default.Chins up though lads as overall the scoring has not been prolific so plenty to play for next week,hopefully with everyone turning up.Well done to the lads picking up the big points which made the difference,though we still would have struggled in truth.
|
|
By:
That was unlucky,a nose away from another 2 points although it would have been through default.Chins up though lads as overall the scoring has not been prolific so plenty to play for next week,hopefully with everyone turning up.Well done to the lads picking up the big points which made the difference,though we still would have struggled in truth.
|
|
By:
Gone for Cayman Moon 1655 hrs Newcastle lads,ew.
|
|
By:
Gone for Cayman Moon 1655 hrs Newcastle lads,ew.
|
|
By:
Gone for Cayman Moon 1655 hrs Newcastle lads,ew.
|
|
By:
Hanging my head in shame lads,thought I would try again with Marco,his only ride on a horse who should have been right at home at the trip.No bad luck stories for my first two selections,had 17/2,4/1 and 8/1 poised and never clicked to post them.
After time is no time so worthless,our present opponents as we know are capable and competent,the only way to defeat them is to score more points,ditto the other teams.You know we are capable and look at the results to date,apart from a couple of results at big prices,nothing between all the teams. Saturday there will be a 1430 hrs cut off for our team,unless you let us know in advance you want to wait until after then to post your selection.Anyone waiting until Saturday to make a selection I suggest gives an alternative in brackets for a wildcard in case we need such? In the event we do need to use a wildcard i.e post 1430 hrs we should take a vote from those present to the alternate suggestions and have our choice posted by 1450hrs? In the event of one of these events not being obviously fullfilled do you as a team trust me to make a decision in time to get a selection posted before 1500hrs? A lot of type for a really simple question but only doing the job you elected me to do? |
|
By:
Hanging my head in shame lads,thought I would try again with Marco,his only ride on a horse who should have been right at home at the trip.No bad luck stories for my first two selections,had 17/2,4/1 and 8/1 poised and never clicked to post them.
After time is no time so worthless,our present opponents as we know are capable and competent,the only way to defeat them is to score more points,ditto the other teams.You know we are capable and look at the results to date,apart from a couple of results at big prices,nothing between all the teams. Saturday there will be a 1430 hrs cut off for our team,unless you let us know in advance you want to wait until after then to post your selection.Anyone waiting until Saturday to make a selection I suggest gives an alternative in brackets for a wildcard in case we need such? In the event we do need to use a wildcard i.e post 1430 hrs we should take a vote from those present to the alternate suggestions and have our choice posted by 1450hrs? In the event of one of these events not being obviously fullfilled do you as a team trust me to make a decision in time to get a selection posted before 1500hrs? A lot of type for a really simple question but only doing the job you elected me to do? |
|
By:
Hanging my head in shame lads,thought I would try again with Marco,his only ride on a horse who should have been right at home at the trip.No bad luck stories for my first two selections,had 17/2,4/1 and 8/1 poised and never clicked to post them.
After time is no time so worthless,our present opponents as we know are capable and competent,the only way to defeat them is to score more points,ditto the other teams.You know we are capable and look at the results to date,apart from a couple of results at big prices,nothing between all the teams. Saturday there will be a 1430 hrs cut off for our team,unless you let us know in advance you want to wait until after then to post your selection.Anyone waiting until Saturday to make a selection I suggest gives an alternative in brackets for a wildcard in case we need such? In the event we do need to use a wildcard i.e post 1430 hrs we should take a vote from those present to the alternate suggestions and have our choice posted by 1450hrs? In the event of one of these events not being obviously fullfilled do you as a team trust me to make a decision in time to get a selection posted before 1500hrs? A lot of type for a really simple question but only doing the job you elected me to do? |
|
By:
No probs with you picking Glen
Might save a bit of confusion |
|
By:
Will be putting up,The Tide Turns 6.10 Lingfield, Morris and Prescott again.
|
|
By:
5 ew Call The Wind 2.15 Longchamp. Was 5/4 favourite for this last year. Current price too big.
|
|
By:
Hi scrabbler,glad you were able to post.A very good race and if the ground stays the same I agree with you as an ew with decent win prospects,very best of luck.Anyone else considering Longchamp,keep a close eye on the weather,won't take much rain to significantly alter the going.
|
|
By:
Going for Fresh 3.50 Ascot lads.10pts win.
|
|
By:
Victor Ludorum- 1.33 Longchamp
5pts EW. Should get placed at least I'd have thought, The Revenant is a very good horse on soft and for me is the danger. |
|
By:
No luck so far lads,can you put up wildcard selections just in case needed please,I have picked Call Me Ginger as a default in case needed?
|
|
By:
Are you about NEC and JD? I will post wildcard by 1450 hrs if no response lads.
|
|
By:
Good luck NEC,any fancy for wildcard in case JD is a no show?
|
|
By:
just posted Glen, gone Sammaar 4.05 Newm. at about 7/1 win only
only up 2lb for recent win and jockey rides well for Varian hopefully can see out trip still a few chances but Trueshan did us no favours in comp by winning there gl chaps with rest of selections |
|
By:
I saw that NEC,are you happy with Call Me Ginger or do you have another fancy?
|
|
By:
Drift told the story of my selection in France, would give Glen Shiel a chance if you need it Glen 3 15 Ascot, fav taken out so would be Win selection.
|
|
By:
Agree stew but a bit short,Hukum winning means we need a good priced winner,thoughts?
|
|
By:
Matilada with Me 4.55 well handicapped after winning twice earlier in Summer, Sam Ewing back up
its about 10/1 |
|
By:
Escobar is a decent price, likes it soft, has won at Ascot in mud!
Do what you think Glen! |
|
By:
Will go with NECs if ok,we need the points!!
|
|
By:
Ok Captain, gl NEC its up to you!
![]() |
|
By:
Good luck tugay and acey here,ground might have come right for yours tugay,had a tickle on both but points more important.
|
|
By:
Hi lads,as we know we are in dire shape and this is a must win week for us.I have decided to have a go early to try and turn our fortunes around,it was a toss up between ew Kensington Art and Zellie to win.Kensington drifting like a barge so have gone with Zellie,a good chance of reversing form with stablemate and fav.The ground is really testing and if given a better ride than lto i.e ridden closer to the pace should not be much between them.Fingers crossed.
|
|
By:
Well done glen
|
|
By:
Cheers tugay,not before time,let us hope we have turned a corner.Had considered Raabihah as a compy ew but glad for the points we have,still have a sneaky feeling it could place so had an ew.
|
|
By:
Gone for Mo Celita 4,25
Poor draw should be staying on at the end |
|
By:
Cracking effort tugay,missed the race but just watched the replay,got paid out for 4th so hope you did also.
|
|
By:
Cracking effort tugay,missed the race but just watched the replay,got paid out for 4th so hope you did also.
|
|
By:
Wd,Glen
Bad luck,Tugay |
|
By:
Played Elkstone 2.30 Huntingdon,should run well.
|
|
By:
Have gone for Illusionist EW in the 4.20 York, race named after Copper Knight, came 3rd in this last year behind Muscika but has a good few pounds turnaround with that horse for 1 1/2lengths, btn a sh/HD in another 5f hcap here last season, both races on soft ground, ran off 89 and 90 in those races, 84 today, will be running on strongly at the end, drawn 12 today, just hope Muscika doesn't win race again as put that up on 1st week.
|
|
By:
Good luck stew,hope the ground does help a turnaround.
|
|
By:
Well done on your winning selection Glen, I'm hopeful was only 3 lengths behind Copper Knight on Good ground earlier this season here.
|
|
By:
![]() ,cracking reply to our opponents winner stew,also collected!! |