Forums

U.S. Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jamee1
21 Jun 21 18:35
| Topic/replies: 1,021 | Blogger: jamee1's blog
Fun in the first at Delaware today!

Two horses clear in the stretch, 1A comes across and badly impedes the 2, leaving the 'no offers' 6 to run on into 2nd. Clear DQ for the FPTP leaving some big liabilities on the promoted winner, I'm sure. Came out of this one badly myself but could have been much worse. Hope nobody on here was too badly stung?
Pause Switch to Standard View Delaware CHAOS!
Show More
Report Wesdag June 21, 2021 6:41 PM BST
Yeah, was very unlucky for some there.

Noticed £14 @ 340 for the promoted winner.
Report Wesdag June 21, 2021 6:45 PM BST
..were pennies matched much higher up to around 900.

A very perilous business laying in US!
Report jamee1 June 21, 2021 7:30 PM BST
Thousands laid on the winner in R4 at Fort Erie too. Big late closer.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk June 21, 2021 7:37 PM BST
Those 2 races have cost me £4k
Lost my head after the Delaware race and thereafter played too risky at Fort Erie.
Think I'm done.
Report jamee1 June 21, 2021 7:48 PM BST

Jun 21, 2021 -- 1:37PM, Jumping-cuckoo-monk wrote:

Those 2 races have cost me £4kLost my head after the Delaware race and thereafter played too risky at Fort Erie.Think I'm done.

Despite the craziness of US racing it's still pretty rare to see a 1000 traded winner, let alone two in an hour. Really bad luck mate. Sad

Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk June 21, 2021 7:52 PM BST
Thanks Jamee.
The funny thing is I usually lay @ 250 and noticed in first few races that someone was wanting £4 @ 340 on a few horses
at end of race.
So I adjusted to lay @ 350 and the very first time I did so I laid the 6 that got the result @ Delaware.
There was no excuse to lay at Fort Erie because the head on gives a false perspective and I should know better Cry

Anyway, thanks for the condolences, I'm gunna take a break, lol Happy
Report Darlo Bantam July 15, 2021 7:25 PM BST
Was it just me or did everything just stop on R3 at Delaware tonight. Video froze and no money in the market. Thought the site had crashed at first, but everything okay on Epsom.
Report jamee1 July 15, 2021 11:59 PM BST

Jul 15, 2021 -- 1:25PM, Darlo Bantam wrote:

Was it just me or did everything just stop on R3 at Delaware tonight. Video froze and no money in the market. Thought the site had crashed at first, but everything okay on Epsom.

Missed the race I'm afraid so can't help. Sounds like perhaps you lost connection for a minute or so?

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com