Forums

Tradefair & Financials

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Menelaus
31 Aug 12 14:46
| Topic/replies: 6,745 | Blogger: Menelaus's blog
"Spain has announced the formation of a "bad bank" to soak up the toxic property assets held by its lenders. The deputy PM Soraya Saenz de Santamaria says that taxpayers will not foot the bill for the bank rescue and that the plan will get credit flowing again."

Got that?

Losses don't have to be booked by *anyone*, just shoved in a balance sheet somewhere until we're all dead and forgotten about.

And yes, I'm sure this will most certainly mean bankrupt banks, instead of shoring up their balance sheets trying to "lie and survive", will now start lending again to those who have a poor credit rating, to those who can't afford nor want to borrow and to those who are now chomping at the bit to invest in an economy mired in a deep depression.

I'm not sure if these people are *that* conceited to believe they can actually sell this stuff to a dumb down public, or is the public really is *that* dumb?
Pause Switch to Standard View And she said that with a straight face
Show More
Report Menelaus August 31, 2012 6:03 PM BST
What the f/k is going on here?

I put up a new thread hours ago and the "white space troll" hasn't come on top of my post yet?

This is an outrage, I demand that the halfwit cartel leadership committee summon him to headquarters immediately for an explanation.

I shall be checking in again later on this evening to check if this gross negligence has been rectified.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR September 1, 2012 1:14 AM BST
Must apologize.
Too busy actually making some sports bets. Iwonder if Menelaus actually ever does any of that ?.
But now that I've read his post and see that it contains the same old, I shall go quiet again.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com