Forums

Tradefair & Financials

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Eeternaloptimist
01 Jul 12 13:00
| Topic/replies: 38,236 | Blogger: Eeternaloptimist's blog
spent a tenth of the time they do in slagging each other off actually exchanging information and views then it would be a cracker and less like a Punch And Judy show.

This place is worse than the politics forum. Laugh Is there any chance of you boys pulling yourselves together?
Pause Switch to Standard View If the members of this forum.........
Show More
Report Menelaus July 1, 2012 1:06 PM BST
You lost the plot. Extreme pain has a tendency to make people delirious.

Posting a whole lot of nothing on here and trying to pass it off as informed opinion and knowledge was not the best decision you ever made. Perhaps that's worked for you in the past on the politics forum. Here, not so much.

My advise. Get over it and move on.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2012 1:17 PM BST
A prime example of the problem arrives and says absolutely nothing as usual. I've lived a long and interesting life but I don't think I've ever met or observed someone have such an inflated sense of their own intellect with so little reason.

Still I am a reasonable man. See if you can redeem yourself with the answer to this question I asked some time ago and have continued to ask in various forms:

How does your economic world view and view of our current travails differ from those of the Austrian School?
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2012 1:18 PM BST
By the way you can have this one for free. The word is advice. Wink
Report Menelaus July 1, 2012 1:56 PM BST
Listen mate, I honestly didn't mean to hurt you so much. You were collateral damage when you somehow decided to step in between me the halfwit cartel. I never realized early on that you were so sensitive and easily hurt otherwise I would have let it go.

The problem with you is that you have to resort to setting up and knocking down strawmen in order to satisfy your badly bruised ego that you are scoring some points. You spelled virtually countless words incorrectly yet I made no big deal about it. Because I judge people on SUBSTANCE, not because they got an A in their english class and can write a whole lot of FLUFF.

You write well, I posted so many times, the problem is that you say nothing. Your knowledge is anecdotal and it shows. When you ventured into any kind of a debate that involved knowing more than just the title on the book cover you failed badly and tried to get away by posting......misdirection. And trying to match the poetry of Shakespeare in your posts on here can't change that.

Get over it, it will eat you alive if you don't.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2012 2:02 PM BST
Shall I put you down as a don't know then?
Report Menelaus July 1, 2012 2:51 PM BST
Quick refresher for the late arrivals and those without a programme:

You thought what I was posting was Friedmanism. I ignored you but you ranted about that incessantly until I showed you how it wasn't. You then shut up and came up with a misdirection…..Steve Keen.

You ranted incessantly about Keen, you felt proud you knew his proposed  "solution" was a debt jubilee by watching him in an interview. As it turned out however, you hadn't a clue what he meant by that, how he proposed said debt jubilee to be executed in practice or what the implications would be on a fractional reserve banking system. When it became obvious you couldn't answer the question (that was akin to failing an open book exam without a time limit) you came up with….drum roll please…... another misdirection……Mises.

You put up a Mises quote that even elementary school students are familiar with and confused it with what I am posting on here, while at the same time neglecting that the elephant in the room currently in the financial system is a mountain of derivatives and an unprecedented level of global banking system interconnectedness, BOTH of which did not exist in Mises' time. You had no clue that this is something that neo-austrians acknowledge and account for, yet you claimed that you are "aware" (there's that word again) that there were different approaches within the Austrian school. Unfortunately by "aware" you meant you could regurgitate someone else's broad brush understanding of the variations of the school that you read in an article somewhere.

Your next move, I would wager a handsome sum is………..yet another misdirection…….which may bring praise from the halfwit cartel that you joined, and the chap who is massively confused and has nothing to say but insists on saying it over and over again,……….but will only reinforce the fact that……you are all fluff and no substance.

Getting schooled on here on things you only know superficially can happen to any mug, continuing to embarrass yourself after that becomes obvious to everyone (ESPECIALLY TO YOURSELF) is unforgivable.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2012 2:59 PM BST
I won't bother to rebuff your nonsense because anybody who was following our discussion will be able to work you out quite easily. However, they do say that those who can do and those who can't teach.

Let me know how you get on lecturing.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2012 3:11 PM BST
Okay. Here is another interpretation of events. I knew you were a disciple of Mises. I still know you are a disciple of Mises irrespective of your feeble attempts at obfuscation. Everything else was designed to flush you out and get you dancing.

And the sad thing is that you still think you are in control.

NOW DANCE SUCKER.
Report Menelaus July 1, 2012 4:19 PM BST
Would at this point just simply cutting to the chase and calling you an idiot who has lost the plot be succinct enough for you, or do I have to break it out in lambic pentameter for you to understand?

You have crossed well into pathetic territory. Get over it, it will eat you alive if you don't.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2012 4:22 PM BST
If you put more effort into the dancing you would be like Fred Astaire by now instead of the sad pathetic shuffling zombie like figure you are. Now get those feet moving sucker.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2012 4:24 PM BST
You put up a Mises quote that even elementary school students are familiar with and confused it with what I am posting on here, while at the same time neglecting that the elephant in the room currently in the financial system is a mountain of derivatives and an unprecedented level of global banking system interconnectedness,

You are confusing symptoms and exacerbating factors with cause. Try harder or give up.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 1, 2012 4:34 PM BST
It's a funny old game this economics lark. Apparently you can have a degree and 20 years at the coal face and still get the runaround by simple concise logic.
Report Mrben July 2, 2012 9:32 AM BST
I called for the same thing roughly 2 years ago.Unfortunately as long as melly is here most people won't post
Report Menelaus July 2, 2012 12:46 PM BST
You are a couple of involuntary responses shy of clearly demonstrating that on occasion dogs can be more intelligent than humans.

P.S. No, no, not you benny the clown, the "on occasion" should have been your clue I'm not talking about you.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 2, 2012 12:53 PM BST
A little tip for you buddy. Humour clearly isn't your thing. It's a bit like a dog walking on two legs. Novel but it doesn't do it very well. Save your energy for something you are good at.
Report Menelaus July 2, 2012 1:03 PM BST
At least take some time before salivating when I press the lever, just to make it interesting.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 2, 2012 1:07 PM BST
So you've moved from being an angler to a dog handler. Who said imbeciles were incapable of personal development?
Report carlos monzon July 2, 2012 1:11 PM BST
Mrben     02 Jul 12 09:32  
I called for the same thing roughly 2 years ago.Unfortunately as long as melly is here most people won't post

Lololol
Report Mrben July 2, 2012 1:14 PM BST
carlos monzon

02 Jul 12 13:11

Lololol

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report carlos monzon July 2, 2012 1:16 PM BST
Y is it governments in power always blame  the government who was in power before them. And so it goes on. Y do they always blame the previous government???? Because they r all trying to screw us but by placing the blame elsewhere they keep dodging because people like eo just can't seem to understand it, and so they continue.
Report Mrben July 2, 2012 1:23 PM BST
blah blah blah carlos- you are an incoherant moron.I suspect your either a cocaine addict or an alcoholic.

remember

A world government will dominate the world for three and one-half years prior to Armageddon (Daniel 7:23 & Revelation 13:7). The nations of the world are increasingly recognizing the authority of international law. We now have the World Bank, the World Trade Organization, the World Health Organization and the World Court just to name a few. We have a World Court to adjudicate the international laws of the emerging world government.

Now grab your bible and head for your bomb shelter, stuffed to the rafters with tampax and mellys underwear.
Report Eeternaloptimist July 2, 2012 1:29 PM BST
At least he will have something to sniff and he can shove the tampons in his ears when the noise of the rampaging hordes coming for his beans becomes too much.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com