Forums

Tradefair & Financials

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Menelaus
19 Nov 11 00:49
| Topic/replies: 6,745 | Blogger: Menelaus's blog
Aaaah, don't you miss him already ?!?! Can you imagine what this chap could do if he could ever figure out that money is created as debt?

"I have made a small fortune while posting here over the last 3 years, now well into the millions  and I no longer feel like giving that info away free to twits." (EDIT: "small fortune' and "millions" you clueless mugs)

"Feel free to email me for analysis.Free to you."  (EDIT: seriously, did he say "analysis"? )

"Also it has become apparent that there are only half a dozen guys here who actually HAVE a clue.The rest are quite literally- twits." (EDIT: in your face "twits")

"The last  few years my trading profits have allowed me to grow my capital substantially . Using these profits I have bought into the  redevelopment of a resort in the whitsundays" (EDIT: "grow capital substantially" you useless amateurs)

And of course the one call for the history books:

Mrben    Joined: 25 Oct 03
Replies: 2828 25 Jan 11 03:09
Im with you there johhnie re gold.Im thinking the same as whippet, first stop around 1250, the lower and lower
I have a long range bet based on gold going under 1000 in the last 3 mths of 2011 and the first 3 mths of 2012.

Bow your heads in servitude plebs, you are amongst greatness.

ShockedSillySillyLaughSilly
Pause Switch to Standard View bennyboy revisited
Show More
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR November 19, 2011 11:54 AM GMT
Bitter stuff Menelaus.
For you or for Benny though ?
He may have just lucked it out ?
And in the final analysis that's all that counts ( to him at least).
The more pertinent question is perhaps whether he is going to keep a hold of his " new found riches " ?.
That is a far bigger unkown .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com