Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Henry VIII
22 Sep 18 17:19
| Topic/replies: 21,444 | Blogger: Henry VIII's blog
Will be less extreme without Anamelia. But still plenty emotional enough to be interesting. With a strong sense of justice. Will act as a foil against the wind-up merchants. One to watch.
Pause Switch to Standard View BB19 Lewis Flanagan
Show More
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 6:11 PM BST
Lol as long as Akeem stays fig
Report VardonVoo. October 26, 2018 7:47 PM BST
That saved me from an expensive low-odds covering bet. Alleluliah!!
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 7:51 PM BST
Don't gloat VV. Bad for me that no Lewis. Now only decent result is Akeem (and Brooke and Sian). I also thought he was the most interesting by far and basically good. However ironically, just re 100K I'm happier if it goes to Akeem than Lewis.

I hope he said something physically threatening. Anything else and it's more of a-people-losing-their-freedom-of-speech-and-brainwashed-to-celebrate-it.
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 7:53 PM BST
He may say what happened on his sm. He is a rare true free spirit. Interesting to see what he does now in life, but possibly just back behind the bar.
Report five leaves left October 26, 2018 8:02 PM BST
Free spirit? He was one of the most suffocating and controlling HM's ever
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 8:06 PM BST
You'd want to suffocate them if all they did was back-stabbing and talking about fc my bm hole
Report bearcub October 26, 2018 8:17 PM BST
The guy was a total fruit loop

Nothing interesting about him at all.. Read a few books, watched a few yt vids and thought he was the second coming

The most insecure hm in there
Report mach October 26, 2018 10:15 PM BST
amen
Report stu October 26, 2018 10:24 PM BST
What did he say?
Report timbuctooth October 26, 2018 10:37 PM BST
We haven`t been told yet
Report sofiakenny October 26, 2018 11:47 PM BST
summat between brooke and cameron  was his demise.
Report scampi October 27, 2018 1:13 AM BST
Well goodbye Lewis, "You could have won it you silly f*cking ****" [just using your own sort of language there]

You would have been the best winner since Busey Lewis. [different and unique]
Report Henry VIII October 27, 2018 10:53 AM BST
Paul from #BBBOTS
Will we ever know what the £100K ‘slip of the tongue’ was? Probably not!#BBUK

That's a powerful way to put it. Even his haters must feel a bit sorry for him, although probably not.
Report VardonVoo. October 27, 2018 12:33 PM BST
If it makes you feel better H8, I'm still big red on Akeem, with Brooke and Sian being my only big greens.
Report Henry VIII October 27, 2018 1:22 PM BST
LOL thanks VV, I feel much better now (not really Grin).

Apologies for the "don't gloat". I don't know what came over me. I'm not normally judgmental, I like all views/statements.
Report armagnac October 27, 2018 2:01 PM BST
this might make lewis greens a bit more less peeed off he got booted out.
if there was an eviction on the last friday and noms, lewis would of gone easily imo

on facebook, we have likes, angry faces etc on the post that says hes been booted

sad faces and angry faces total around 1100
but likes basically fans happy hes gone is at 2200

those numbers suggest he'd of gone regardless and struggled in an anti-vote in a h2h
ok if vtw he'd of shortened for you to trade, but we'll never know if he stayed what the prods would of done...we can all guess, we maybe able to tell from the real reason why he was evicted when it comes out.
if the reason was soft i would suggest bear was right in saying, if he stayed we'd of had noms
Report armagnac October 27, 2018 2:06 PM BST
announcing no more game changers feeds into both theories a vote to win was coming and no get out of jail card for lewis
but bears mate at bots was still unclear what was happening after it was announced no more game changers, so i actually we'd of had noms...otherwise bears mate would of been fairly confident the vtw was starting.

so i wouldn't beat yourselves up to much, had lewis stayed in and if emma mentioned noms this weekend..lewis would of drifted regardless
Report bearcub October 27, 2018 11:02 PM BST
Reason Lewis was removed

Lewis’ conversation with his co-star Cameron where he made the comment will never be aired on Big Brother.

A source close to the bartender insisted to The Sun Online it was a “slip of the tongue”.

They explained: “Lewis was talking to Cameron and told him: ‘When we get out of here, we’ll sort you out with some Auschwitz’.

“He said he was supposed to say ‘outfits’. He's told people it was a slip of the tongue and he didn’t know why he said it.”

If that's true i'm well and truly flabbergasted Shocked
Report Henry VIII October 27, 2018 11:07 PM BST
In the book Big Brother or 1984 if you are guilty of "thought crime" you can be punished. I doubt the young of today think that is as ridiculous or horrific as when I was young. "Well you shouldn't think bad things".

Probably Zoe and Brooke made a fuss about it, thinking he'd done something terrible.
Report armagnac October 28, 2018 9:54 AM GMT
no way did he get kicked for that, more like he said something like cameron looked like he'd been in Auschwitz
now that would make sense
Report armagnac October 28, 2018 9:59 AM GMT
or maybe he did, and cameron said 'what did you say' and lewis carried on talking about in a german accent or something
a lot more to with this and CH5 need to come clean now coz you cant have rumours floating about the holocaust ffs
loads of celebs have made the same mistake, just unfortunate
Report armagnac October 28, 2018 10:01 AM GMT
of feck ive just realised tomasz is polish as well Blush
Report timbuctooth October 28, 2018 11:15 AM GMT
Phucking snowflakes!
Report bearcub October 28, 2018 11:29 AM GMT
REPORTED
Report stu October 28, 2018 12:28 PM GMT
This rumour would seem to fit with the clip of him explaining himself in the diary room - 'bad choice of words', 'upsetting any groups of people' etc...
Report armagnac October 28, 2018 8:10 PM GMT
oh very interesting, CH5 at 9pm is showing hitlers holocaust railways

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
Report bearcub October 28, 2018 9:10 PM GMT
mmmmmmmmmm means that tastes lovely

the word your looking for is hmmmmmmmm

Learn a word a day Cool
Report armagnac October 28, 2018 10:06 PM GMT
ta, certainly understand why they booted him watching this. truly awful what happened, kids hiding from the SS and if found shot
i hope some of them tw'tty lewis lovers are watching this and realise why its such a touchy subject
Report VardonVoo. October 28, 2018 11:20 PM GMT

Oct 28, 2018 -- 11:54AM, armagnac wrote:

no way did he get kicked for that, more like he said something like cameron looked like he'd been in Auschwitznow that would make sense

Where do you draw the line though? Suppose he'd only said "you look like you've been in a concentration camp"? Seeing as these were invented by the British no-one could justifiably complain.

Report armagnac October 28, 2018 11:22 PM GMT
they all knew and none complained VV, it must of been bad and he was very drunk so probably carried it on a bit
Report Henry VIII October 29, 2018 4:20 AM GMT
Army the perfect NWO citizen Wink

Make sure the people aren't told what the crime is exactly to maintain fear. Through chronic conditioning from mass media the people get an idea of which causes, peoples, ideologies should be worshiped and which should be despised but basically they must fear and trust ruling ideology.
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 10:07 AM GMT
yep, our leader is from a planet over 100,000 light years away who has taken human form and now has his 'army' placed all around the world in leading positions of all the big corporations.
our 1st target is Gormley headquarters, after that the world will fall.

mu ha ha ha ha
Report stu October 29, 2018 11:22 AM GMT
More to the point is that pathetic Channel 5/ Big Brother production decide that somehow it's better if we are not shown, whatever it was.

They put up more warnings than a NASA minefield before every section, yet can't show the viewers???

Looks like a pathetic ending to the program, and sadly good riddance.

(ps this is not really pocket talk, I pretty much leveled my book before he got booted, so no difference him or Cameron winning for me financially).
Report timbuctooth October 29, 2018 12:31 PM GMT
TO ALL THAT THINK THIS NO-SHOW IS RIDICULOUS;

Whenever you next vote in a political election, reflect on the fact that, in effect, YOU and your fellow voters CHOSE(!!!) this, YOU voted for it by electing quislings, ever-more willing to sell their souls and to sell-out YOUR country`s values by slavishly and obsequiously embracing this  pc boll0x. DON`T blame C5, blame YOURSELVES, as YOU voted for it!!! And it`s only getting worse...
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
DS

Just a person who said that they know someone who works for the BB team. So no hard evidence here. Just passing on what they told me. I obviously don't know whether it's true or not.

OK. They said it wasn't true that Lewis accidentally said 'Auschwitz' instead of 'outfits' when talking to Cameron. (Although the Auschwitz/outfits thing is somewhat relevant to was actually happened.)

According to this person, Cameron and Lewis were talking about the prison task, and how Sian and Zoe's behaviour changed when they were wearing the Prison Officer 'outfits'. And, during that conversation, Lewis said "It was like being in f**king Auschwitz".

I did not like Lewis. But, if that is true, I do feel he has been harshly treated.

A lot of people say things like that every day, with no malice intended at all.
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 2:19 PM GMT
makes sense coz he mentions uses of certain phrases
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 2:26 PM GMT
with a 90min documentary about the death camps looming, CH5 had no choice
Report stu October 29, 2018 5:55 PM GMT
Prob why they didn't show it, because everyone would have gone 'huh?' when he was kicked out.

Interesting that he himself didn't kick up much fuss though.
Report stu October 29, 2018 5:56 PM GMT
They were given a 'prison' task - what did they expect them to talk about?
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:01 PM GMT
anyone could of said it stu, and they would of been kicked out...its the biggest no no word on tv
6 million died ffs and kids shot
i take it you didn't watch the documentary ?
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:07 PM GMT
It's not illegal to use the word is it?
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:08 PM GMT
Either way they should have at least showed exactly what he said, ffs.
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:11 PM GMT
not illegal but pretty dumb if your're in line for a 100k in prize money
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:15 PM GMT
Dumb maybe. Wrong to use a word without malice intended then I wouldn't know at all. But then none of us can judge that, as they decided we would melt if we heard the word...pathetic.
Report mach October 29, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
hyperbole without malice does not offend anyone other than people who take offence professionally 
total BS of a reason if true
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:20 PM GMT
any big brother fan would know why biggins was booted, lewis should of done his research !!!
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:20 PM GMT
biggins did it with no malice, simple joke about taking a shower
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
hey lemon suckers, get over it Wink
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:25 PM GMT
Didn't even lose cash over this, but I am saddened that this program has become what it is, and another reason it's dead as a program now too. Too many times the producers decide what we should see or know.
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:32 PM GMT
did they show the clip of biggins shower comment ?
i cant find it, so im not sure if they did, maybe if they did there was uproar from the jewish community or the backlash was so big  they agreed never to show anything to do with holocaust
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:39 PM GMT
There's another big irony which is of course if they decide to edit something out (which is most of it of course) no-one would see or hear anything! So, how is that protecting viewers?
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:40 PM GMT
They show feck all in any case.
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:42 PM GMT
its really not that difficult to not talk about the worlds worst crime, or maybe it is if your're just a general member of the public
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
lewis thought he was invincible in that house, we all make mistakes but a 100 grand one LaughLaughLaughLaugh
what a foooking t1t
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:50 PM GMT
How would anyone even know he did, unless they shouted about it, that's the irony?

How many others said things never shown in the shows I wonder.
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:51 PM GMT
..over the years of this stuff.
Report stu October 29, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
Going on about this way too much (for something I didn't really bet on) but since when is 'talking about something' a crime in any case.
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
they obviously wanted the fooker out stu Wink
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:54 PM GMT
lewis took the micky out of people being gassed and starved to death
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 6:55 PM GMT
comparing cameron to them
Report stu October 29, 2018 7:05 PM GMT
As they didn't show it, then there is certainly no way to claim he 'took the mickey out of them'. That's the cost of it not being shown. If he deliberately mocked it then fair enough, but we won't know that.
Report mach October 29, 2018 7:11 PM GMT
would he have been thrown out if he compared it to the gulag or a reeducation camp? where does it stop
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:12 PM GMT
im sure we will at some point very soon
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:23 PM GMT
i think they got rid of lewis to let cameron win, it was the only way it could happen.
if lewis had stayed another week, the war with akeem would of gone on long enough to get akeem over the line or lewis would of won regardless with his side kick cameron at his side.

literally the only way cameron could win was lewis leaving before akeem got to much of an anti-vote
any excuse was enough, now cameron has his coronation all week
Report five leaves left October 29, 2018 7:27 PM GMT
I don't think they had much choice. Very bad timing from Lewis given the Chris Tarrant documentary. Without that in the schedules he might have got away with a warning
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:28 PM GMT
good point fig
Report five leaves left October 29, 2018 7:28 PM GMT
It wouldn't surprise me if Tomaz made a complaint too
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:29 PM GMT
im sure we'll find out the truth, to many house mates know what happened
Report stu October 29, 2018 7:31 PM GMT
I really have wasted too much time on this show. Including posting about it here Laugh

No more at least.
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:32 PM GMT
live streaming on netflix soon
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:32 PM GMT
let the pound notes flow Cool
Report stu October 29, 2018 7:38 PM GMT
please no... Cry
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:39 PM GMT
Grin
Report five leaves left October 29, 2018 7:41 PM GMT
Proper LF again would be great Cool It gives a big advantage to those with no lives who can watch hours of it Grin
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:42 PM GMT
oh YES Excited
Report stu October 29, 2018 7:43 PM GMT
Was a great show in it's good years, no longer.

Mind you, if a channel actually did it well, then maybe...
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 7:44 PM GMT
just had one of the best series ever imo
Report scampi October 30, 2018 1:42 AM GMT
Imagine the liquidity if Netflix got it - probably about £20,000 for the whole series at a guess :(
Report stu October 30, 2018 8:45 AM GMT
Knock another 0 off that guess scampi Sad
Report stu October 30, 2018 8:45 AM GMT
There'd be about 5,000 people actually watching it...
Report armagnac October 31, 2018 6:08 PM GMT
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7629581/big-brother-lewis-flanagan-hitler-impression-jews/amp/
Report armagnac October 31, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB9soxdhkcY
Report armagnac October 31, 2018 6:19 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/iamlewisdean/status/1057695612555198464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1057695612555198464&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisisbigbrother.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D351079
Report armagnac October 31, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
cult leader lewis reawakens Devil oh dear me, what a deluded world we live in that people will hero worship this freak Sad
Report stu October 31, 2018 6:47 PM GMT
So, they had great material....and didn't bother showing it. Nuff said.
Report bearcub October 31, 2018 7:24 PM GMT
No one wants to see a nobhead doing Hitler impressions shouting 'kill the Jews'
Report stu October 31, 2018 7:33 PM GMT
If BB fans were that discerning bear, there would never have been a BB in the first place.
Report five leaves left October 31, 2018 7:56 PM GMT
Freddie Starr made a career out of it
Report bearcub October 31, 2018 8:26 PM GMT
He was a nobhead too
Report mach October 31, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
Lewis can't even get his catch phrase right, it's "Gas the Jews"
Report stu October 31, 2018 9:38 PM GMT
Point is it was obviously wrong to say, but that's the point of BB, they show what is wrong (at least they used to)
Report mach October 31, 2018 9:58 PM GMT
If you grow up with  'Allo 'Allo!, raiders of the lost ark and  mel brooks  The Producers (springtime for hitler)
How as a nation can we now think it's not ok to take the p1ss out of the third reich Crazy
Report armagnac October 31, 2018 10:10 PM GMT
coz were all brainwashed PC goons now
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed October 31, 2018 10:15 PM GMT
I doubt he was thrown out for taking the p1ss out of the third reich unless he failed to do the John Cleese walk.
Report armagnac October 31, 2018 10:21 PM GMT
i watched operation finale earlier, good film
Report bearcub October 31, 2018 10:33 PM GMT
I was bought up watching The Black and White Minstrel show

I have no intention of Blacking up and Taking a stroll down Handsworth High Street
Report mach October 31, 2018 10:44 PM GMT
False equivalence Wink
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed October 31, 2018 11:03 PM GMT
I was bought up watching Bill and Ben. I frequently dress up in flower pots.
Report stu November 1, 2018 12:02 AM GMT
Think we're rather moving off the point though - Big Brother was supposed to be about showing what people did and said in a house.

How we judge it was a separate point of the show.
Report armagnac November 1, 2018 8:39 AM GMT
armagnac    28 Oct 18 09:59 
or maybe he did, and cameron said 'what did you say' and lewis carried on talking about in a german accent or something
a lot more to with this and CH5 need to come clean now coz you cant have rumours floating about the holocaust ffs
loads of celebs have made the same mistake, just unfortunate

in memory to my old pal bails, im quoting myself Grin
im to dam good at this Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com