Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
18 Sep 18 20:02
| Topic/replies: 55,710 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
14/1 at the time of writing, looking like a slow burner this one amongst some big characters. so will have to be patient and hope the airtime comes as the house thins but i just cannot ignore the boring welsh form of previous runners.

tom last year was the worst performing male we've seen from wales, finishing 4th but he was aligned to a crew of wrong uns.
glyn, dave and joel all finished 2nd, while sam and luke a won there series.
of the 18 previous series, only 6 series have had male welsh housemates so you can see the form is undeniable !! its not as if they've been exciting or entertaining housemates.
dave, sam and joel was boring as feck, tom was annoying, luke a won for changing sex so can discount him...of the lot only glyn really stands out as a hall of famer imo.
to me this only proves one thing the welsh vote is phenomenal, they really do get behind them regardless and Akeem is by far the fittest and hottest male of the lot, this also gives him a big edge in the current series as he looks a lot older than his age (extra mem appeal) and hes coming across far better than the two (younger looking) lewis's who are immature and argumentative respectively.

Akeem from his VT comes across as one of the most normal that entered the house, looks like hes taken up a cooking role from what i can see. also liked the way he gave his all in the task last night, standing there for 7 hours..this bodes well for future tasks, then we had him in the pool with armbands on lol poor fecker cant swim, bless him.

on a side note ive taken some time too look at regional form linked to heavy accents.
only 11 series from 18 had welsh housemates, of those 11 series 7 times the welsh housemate finished top 2..there's a big argument to say lateshya would of made it 8 had she cruelly not been evicted.

17 of the 18 series had either a irish, welsh or scottish runner. 11 times one of those housemates finished in the top 2

now if you include housemates from england with heavy regional accents (up north basically and josie included) of the 18 series, 15 times a housemate finished in the top 2.
so basically the current fav and londoners and most of the south fair extremely badly.

so boring good looking Akeem from wales pretty much ticks every box going Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View ***Prince Akeem's Welsh walk to...
Show More
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 10:48 AM BST
So army as you're in advise taking mode - if you still have Lewis red then you're just playing roulette (same if you had Akeem red). Lay your Akeem green to prevent a loss rather than back Cameron. Cameron's price is on the hopeless assumption that neither Lewis nor Akeem will make the final. This gives the ridiculous situation where he is trading 5s and 6s now but if still T3 on final day will be trading 20s and 30s.
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 10:51 AM BST
Argument to say if Akeem stays, Lewis’s support is flakey.
I think Akeem’s Welsh support especially in the valley’s will be very strong, even more so if he takes Lewis on again, he’ll win if he does and makes the final !
Audience been waiting all series to see Akeem step up and Lewis out in his place
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:00 AM BST
Not really Henry just means I’ve now got two get out of jail free cards instead of one, if Lewis does make the final I only need one to make final with him, to at worst break even on series.
Not forgetting Cameron’s journey will be brought up several times in the final week
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:01 AM BST
Lewis put* in his place
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:03 AM BST
And the fact Cameron is s total certainty of making the final
Are you factoring in a money twist  ?
I think Akeem would take some
Lewis and Cameron wouldn’t
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:06 AM BST
There’s is so much that can still happen, only a fool would hold onto all there akeem green at this stage
Risk management and I’ve only given up a quarter
Worth every penny for peace of mind
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:12 AM BST
Sh1t
Great vid of Tomasz up comforting Zoe
Report bearcub October 26, 2018 11:13 AM BST
You've done the right thing army

Lewis backers are in denial about his chances of making the final

It's a short price he 's up next week and it's a short price he goes..

Huge possibility that it's a double too
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:19 AM BST
Correct Bear Cool
Lewis protection is not a life long guarantee
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 11:26 AM BST
Bear said that a BOTS attendee told him BB were frantically trying to work out what to do after this eviction. Why panic... unless they just have to find the best way to get Lewis to the final.
Report bearcub October 26, 2018 11:32 AM BST
Not sure. I think it will still be vote to evict. They will have to evict somebody on Friday 2nd too. Now they only have 75 min show they might do 2. I just now they are in turmoil in the BB office

The turmoil is due to having to fit so much into a show that only lasts 75 minutes
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:36 AM BST
If I was production I would do normal noms
Those who up then get to do a money twist
Where they get a choice to either take some cash or refuse the cash and take there chances with the eviction for a place in the final

That would be good
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:40 AM BST
I do love the way Henry changes a post to suit, don’t even think he does it on purpose just a natural mechanism Laugh
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 12:17 PM BST
I just wanted to give you a chuckle Wink
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 12:19 PM BST
If there is an eviction odd-on they'll make it H to H so Lewis gets saved whoever he's up against. I reckon if Akeem was the other they'd think of something else. They'll want them both in the final.
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 12:37 PM BST
Love see Lewis thread for a possibility Henry
Report mach October 26, 2018 12:54 PM BST
With no game changer I read it as either a live task/nom and eviction, or vote to win starting tonight, I think vote to win starting tonight would be very boring and not give them much drama in the last week, so I doubt that option.
Report mach October 26, 2018 12:55 PM BST
*I'm referring to their options for next Friday.
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 12:56 PM BST
Poll on app up which Akeem will win I think, nothing major
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 7:58 PM BST
So Akeem's visitor likely to be a family pet as BB said on the clip that "you can ask them anything you want about the outside world" haha. Cue false tears from many of the others. (Never anything false from the recently departed Angry )
Report Henry VIII October 26, 2018 8:00 PM BST
Polls say Akeem goes tonight. I think they're wrong but nothing's certain until the fat lady sings.
Report timbuctooth October 26, 2018 8:15 PM BST
I`ve felt he was fav to go all along and that the prices were crazy; this blatant puppy boll0x, if shown early enough, may well be enough to scupper my decent green on it.
Report mach October 26, 2018 10:04 PM BST
Velma: We can't go home now. We know we didn't imagine all those kooky things that happened.
Report mach October 26, 2018 11:28 PM BST
ching chingCool
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:40 PM BST
come on you sheep sh'ggers
get voting
Report timbuctooth October 26, 2018 11:44 PM BST
A dream day for your book, army!
Report armagnac October 26, 2018 11:49 PM BST
yes tim, i might level cameron up so both level greens tbh
i think cameron wins but i want akeem too for the sh1t hes been through

head cameron Cool
heart akeem Love
Report mach October 26, 2018 11:50 PM BST
Tom's interview was like a Akeem advert, Akeem should be odds-on.
Friday shows are the one's watched by the casualsWink
go Akeem
Report sofiakenny October 26, 2018 11:51 PM BST
kok tomaszShocked?
Report scampi October 27, 2018 12:56 AM BST
I'm not usually a vulgar person, but Akeem is the biggest suckass I've ever seen on Big Brother, do you really think he would pally up with Tomasz in real life? He's got his eyes on the £100,000 no matter how much he shows himself up (he's got no self respect).
Report scampi October 27, 2018 1:04 AM BST
Well goodbye Lewis, "You could have won it you silly f*cking ****" [just using your own sort of language there]

You would have been the best winner since Busey Lewis.
Report scampi October 27, 2018 4:27 AM BST
If this slimy creep win Big Brother I'll never watch Big Brother again.

Ah wait a second .....
Report Henry VIII October 27, 2018 6:26 AM BST
Akeem is basically alright scampi. Most who are left have an eye on the prize, it's just that Akeem is openly competative. He wasn't "suckass" to Lewis in the pool. In fact the only one to take him on. As to pallying up with Tomasz in real life, it doesn't matter as they're in a house with few choices to talk to.
Report armagnac October 27, 2018 10:27 AM BST
who'd a thought you get a drunken gobby idiot on a forum Plain
Report armagnac October 27, 2018 10:41 AM BST
he wont win 2nd scamps, 2nd my friend but the Prince served this thread well Love
Report armagnac October 29, 2018 10:21 AM GMT
a worthy 2nd but cannot compete with the biggest game player ever seen in cameron cole
Report scampi October 30, 2018 1:48 AM GMT
Great train Army- hope it wins. Cameron would win because of Lewis- at least Akeem would win on his own merit. Cam and Akeem are both gameplayers but at least Akeem is nice.
Report scampi October 30, 2018 1:54 AM GMT
Cammy is still wallowing in fake self pity, Prince Akeem is still trying to keep the mood of the house up - would be a real feel good winner .

(I reckon Lewis got ejected for calling Akeem a Taffy Apple- c5 head honcho must be Welsh ;) )
Report Henry VIII October 30, 2018 2:01 AM GMT
That's a good point, moaners have a terrible record in this. And Akeem is very positive.
Report Henry VIII October 30, 2018 7:55 AM GMT
Akeem has caught up with Cameron on TIBB.
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 10:38 AM GMT
interesting points chaps, i wouldn't want to be guessing either way...if cameron has fooled the public he p1sses up which is my guess but if they have seen through mr mopey then akeem wins.
it does look like akeem will be the same cheery motivated person hes always been till the end, has to be a huge positive as you say.

no change here

head = game player cameron
heart = genuine akeem
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 10:55 AM GMT
i see only two explanations for the akeem money

1) insider voting knowledge, you'd expect akeem to be doing well with the welsh vote early on (maybe quite close atm)...then get swamped by the casuals on eviction and finals night.

2) the two biggest players to the market that we know about are both green on akeem, could easily team up with there might and push the p1ss weak market where they wanted. wait for the sheep and then take advantage by levelling there books.

Devil
Report bearcub October 30, 2018 10:56 AM GMT
FFS army you are so easily turned

Moaners don't have a poor record in this at all

Sam
Luke A
Cloe
Josie
Rachel
Nadia
Cameron Stoute

All whined far more than Cameron has

Most of this weeks edit is largely irrelevant, barring something major

There would have been a large vote after vote opening, another chunk during and after Fridays show, and another chunk Monday

Between the weekend and Thursday I'd be surprised if more than 5% of votes are cast

Cameron is currently way ahead imo
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 10:58 AM GMT
yep, thats why i fancy number 2 Wink
Report bearcub October 30, 2018 10:59 AM GMT
I missed Aaron and Helen off my list of moaners
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 10:59 AM GMT
i think his moaning is funny, young meldrew..just hope the older viewers also see it that way
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 11:01 AM GMT
my green is now

55% cameron
45% akeem

simple reason is, i'd be shocked if cameron didn't win but not shocked at all if akeem didn't
Report Henry VIII October 30, 2018 11:08 AM GMT
I don't classify any in that list as moaners. In fact it's a pretty positive bunch. Everybody moans occasionally.
Report bearcub October 30, 2018 11:12 AM GMT
They were all serial moaners, far worse than Cameron
Report Henry VIII October 30, 2018 11:22 AM GMT
I remember them as positive personalities, very different to Cameron and the other moaners they've had.

None 6 left have anything like solid support like Lewis had or like Akeem had when he was the "official opposition" to Lewis.
Report Henry VIII October 30, 2018 11:24 AM GMT
And, as for voting, there needs to be motivation. Initially Cam and Akeem both had left over feeling from Lewis's departure, either positive or negative, now it's wide open.
Report bearcub October 30, 2018 11:27 AM GMT
Cameron had bucket loads of motivation to vote for him on the friday the vote opened

That's all that matters

If it just ticks along playing hide and seek, Cameron wins easily
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 11:47 AM GMT
this series needs to end, the clips are boring as fook and nothing is gonna happen.
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 6:12 PM GMT
might be a better episode for akeem, ive levelled book again
getting bored of tying to trade now, end of the day the prods know what the vote is and can swing it one way or another to try and make it close.
better off waiting for sundays bumper episode and seeing what the odds are then and if there is any value
Report stu October 30, 2018 7:04 PM GMT
Cameron is the biggest (at least close) moaner there has ever been on a BB.

He cracks the odd smile if everyone is kissing his behind, that's all.
Report stu October 30, 2018 7:04 PM GMT
He was moaning after about 10 minutes in there ffs
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 7:48 PM GMT
you ain't stopped moaning since Lewis got booted Plain
Report bearcub October 30, 2018 7:48 PM GMT
Laugh
Report stu October 30, 2018 10:26 PM GMT
I'm not trying to get votes on a TV show though, allegedly he is...?
Report stu October 30, 2018 10:28 PM GMT
He's a lanky streak of.....(to quote someone on this forum earlier Wink)
Report armagnac October 30, 2018 11:15 PM GMT
get it right: 'he's a lanky streak of green p1ss'
Report armagnac October 31, 2018 11:01 AM GMT
both still level after last nights show for me, no standout moments although i do feel akeem had quite a good show..so obviously the market goes the other way Laugh what do i know !

im trying to say to myself that the market will eventually give in to cameron (barring big incidents, edits etc) and maybe he'll be quite short after sunday nights edit, not willing to play the market in the hope....just theorising really, if that does happen i think i'd be forced into making akeem a bigger green coz at that point i think we'd be getting a bit of value.

its not very often the market doesn't choose a side in big brother, so could this be the closet final ever market wise ?
im not so sure
Report armagnac November 1, 2018 10:17 AM GMT
it appears this twitter feud between lewis and akeem's family is still going on, can only be a massive help to akeem in a positive vote and with cameron making accusations hes playing up to the camera's i think were getting a bit of momentum we should of never had here....hes still getting picked on for being himself Laugh

with cameron turning against him, i want my Prince to turn the two faced fooker over now
c'mon you mems and welsh, vote vote vote
Report Henry VIII November 1, 2018 10:34 AM GMT
Akeem's family are coming off best

https://twitter.com/PaulG_Lon/status/1057916556255158273
Report bearcub November 1, 2018 12:29 PM GMT
Wont even finish in top 2 Cool
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 12:44 PM GMT
OH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCool
OH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCoolOH YES HE IS! LoveCool
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 12:45 PM GMT
Shocked
Report scampi November 1, 2018 2:08 PM GMT
Is that how many times you're gonna vote for him Lookingon?
Report lookingon November 1, 2018 2:54 PM GMT
Laugh Scampi I might give him one vote Cool
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 3:25 PM GMT
'the Welsh boy is still here'

our Prince is using his most powerful weapon so well, the constant references to Wales can only help.
especially on a big eviction night
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 4:20 PM GMT
Love

https://twitter.com/inn_fc/status/1058391759812747265
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 4:22 PM GMT
Laugh quality stuff from his team, lets have all his charity work mentioned Laugh
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 4:23 PM GMT
rhonnda valley has over 60,000 residents, get voting you foooookers
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 4:34 PM GMT
from my OP - Welsh vote is strong and highly motivated

akeem best looking welsh housemate ever
most bullied welsh housemate ever
only Welsh housemate to do charity work

on a side note ive taken some time too look at regional form linked to heavy accents.
only 11 series from 18 had welsh housemates, of those 11 series 7 times the welsh housemate finished top 2..there's a big argument to say lateshya would of made it 8 had she cruelly not been evicted.

17 of the 18 series had either a irish, welsh or scottish runner. 11 times one of those housemates finished in the top 2

now if you include housemates from england with heavy regional accents (up north basically and josie included) of the 18 series, 15 times a housemate finished in the top 2.
so basically the current fav and londoners and most of the south fair extremely badly.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY PRINCE !!!!!!
Report mach November 2, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
We all need a hero, step in Akeem Cool

Report bearcub November 2, 2018 6:23 PM GMT
He's got a huge plate of food and the kids have feck all
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 6:27 PM GMT
post of the year Cool
Report sofiakenny November 2, 2018 7:38 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLove..superb bear!!
Report mach November 2, 2018 7:40 PM GMT
if you look at the picture it's clear the kids have already eaten and Akeem is eating the leftovers out the slop bucket, what a manHappy
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 7:54 PM GMT
what a hero Love
Report lookingon November 2, 2018 7:55 PM GMT
He does look very fit in that photo Love
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:02 PM GMT
i think Akeem is the most deserving of the 3 who can win
hes been through loads of crap in that house, up god knows how many times and not a single positive vote all coz he's a nice bloke Crazy
worse still the poor foooker is getting slated like fook on the outside, when he thinks hes loved coz he won that poll
Report bearcub November 2, 2018 8:09 PM GMT
wont finish in the top 3
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:12 PM GMT
ok rainman
Report bearcub November 2, 2018 8:13 PM GMT
2 girls go tonight
final girl will pick up votes
Cian and Cam well ahead of him

Akeem finishes 4th
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:14 PM GMT
deluded rainman, cameron is a good bet to be out 3rd
Report bearcub November 2, 2018 8:18 PM GMT
oh dear
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:21 PM GMT
you need a holiday (nap)
Report Henry VIII November 2, 2018 8:27 PM GMT
TIBB
BB 19 2018 - Who is your LEAST FAVOURITE housemate? [Week 7 - Tomasz out, Lewis F removed]
      Zoe     25.78 % (191)
      Cameron     22.27 % (165)
      Sîan     20.24 % (150)
      Akeem     16.19 % (120)
      Cian     8.23 % (61)
      Brooke     7.29 % (54)
Total votes: 741

22.27 % like Cameron least. Their votes go to Akeem imo.
Report Henry VIII November 2, 2018 8:27 PM GMT
... in addition to the votes he gets from being a very decent and a jolly chap.
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:31 PM GMT
is bear the only forum member not green on akeem ?
poor bear Sad
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:32 PM GMT
we'll have a little sweep around for bear when akeem wins, i dont like to see anyone go without Sad
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
just enough for a small turkey and a 2 pack of blueberry muffins Love
Report lookingon November 2, 2018 8:38 PM GMT
Laugh
Report mach November 2, 2018 8:39 PM GMT
I'll kick in a box of lidl mince pies
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:40 PM GMT
Grin
Report armagnac November 2, 2018 8:40 PM GMT
you got real friends here bear Love
Report armagnac November 4, 2018 7:01 PM GMT
akeems family are ruthless running his page, a nice dig at cameron here LaughLaugh

endless tweets lately about his charity work as well, win at all costs attitude LaughLaugh

https://twitter.com/LouLaBella1968/status/1058701352866643968
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com