Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
15 Aug 13 18:30
| Topic/replies: 55,922 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
well as sam is virtually over the line, time to look ahead !

Sam Faiers                3                                                                               
Charlotte Crosby                4                                                                               
Abz                5                                                                               
Bobbi Kristina Brown                6                                                                               
Mr Motivator                6                                                                               
Bill Oddie                8                                                                               
Dean Bell                10                                                                               
Tulisa                10                                                                               
Big Boi - Andre Patton                12                                                                               
Carol McGiffin                12                                                                               
Ron Atkinson                12                                                                               
Sophie Anderton                16
Pause Switch to Standard View ****Celebrity Big Brother 12 - 2013****
Show More
Report armagnac September 12, 2013 4:57 PM BST
they know what there doing
just like bringing a non trier into 4/6 from evens
mug fav backers
lads are shrewd
Report armagnac September 12, 2013 5:27 PM BST
lauren vid up giving abz a present, means we'll get a flashback to abz giving lauren his
Report TheMadness September 12, 2013 5:47 PM BST
Denise was up there on tellymix.
Report Elise89 September 12, 2013 6:21 PM BST
Celebrity Big Brother news: Carol McGiffin clears the air with Vicky Entwistle
Posted September 12, 2013 18:15 by Josh Darvill
Carol.
MORE ON...
Carol McGiffin
Vicky Entwistle
Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Carol McGiffin and Vicky Entwistle clear the air in tonight’s CelebrityBig Brother 2013 after clashing last night.

Carol attempts at apologising to Vicky for talking about her in her sleep.

Carol says: “Vicky I want to apologise to you for what I said in my sleep. But I don’t know if there is any point because I don’t know if you really give a sh*t or if you care what I think.”

Vicky replies: “Well all you said was, it was really clear, Louie sat up in bed so Louie heard it and I just laughed. But all you said was Vicky is the most annoying housemate in here.”

Carol dds: “Louie said it was much worse than that but he exaggerates…I never talk in my sleep at home.”

Later, Vicky and Mario are talking about being saved from eviction.

Vicky says: “I don’t regret having them sometimes you need them to clear the air, like me and Carol will be alright now for two days.

“And they put her in jail but I didn’t get any satisfaction from it, it made me feel worse…the first time there was cheer and a bit of boos, then quiet and this time ‘get her out’. It is bizarre. It’s not nice to see if for someone else. But for me I didn’t care.”

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 airs tonight at 10PM on Channel 5.

Browse pictures of this evening’s highlights below…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/160094-celebrity-big-brother-ne...
Report armagnac September 12, 2013 6:42 PM BST
great for carol Love
Report GeorgeBrush September 12, 2013 6:44 PM BST
But I don’t know if there is any point because I don’t know if you really give a sh*t or if you care what I think.” Mischief
Report armagnac September 12, 2013 6:48 PM BST
carol being carol
war is over
its all good
Report johnnyrant September 12, 2013 6:52 PM BST
I think Carol has managed to kill off any support she had. Expect her to do the worst out of all LW entrants in this show, so 3rd at best. But possibly value finish worse than 3rd.
Report GeorgeBrush September 12, 2013 6:53 PM BST
Vicki might beat her yet

Certainly deserves to
Report GeorgeBrush September 12, 2013 6:54 PM BST
She knows she can't win but prolly expects to beat Vic Mischief
Report armagnac September 12, 2013 7:10 PM BST
laruen getting shafted in the edit Mischief
Report squares September 12, 2013 7:14 PM BST
tmix

Day 21 in the Celebrity Big Brother house saw a double eviction and a very musical task!

Louie informs Carol in the kitchen that last night she talked in her sleep about voting to evict Vicky and that she is the most annoying person in the house.

Abz tells Big Brother in the diary room that Vicky and Carol have never had the best relationship from the beginning.

Vicky tells Courtney and Lauren that she wished she had fallen out with Carol in week 1 and that she feels uncomfortable walking into a room when Carol is there.

Housemates are gathered on the sofas to be told that Carol broke the rules by talking in her sleep. Big Brother sends her to jail even though she was asleep. Louie is in hysterics at this and marches her to jail.

Carol is annoyed at being in prison, she feels she didn’t break the rules as she wasn’t talking to anyone and she was asleep. Louie is still finding the situation funny.

In the diary room Vicky tells Big Brother that if she knew that she was the most annoying housemate in Carol’s opinion she would have doubled her behaviour.

Abz and Charlotte are reflecting on their time it the house and the special moments in the house that they will need to cherish when they leave the house.

The Public’s Choice awards take place and the winners receive their awards. Charlotte is delighted to get her awards so much so that on her second award she flashes her knickers and breasts at her fellow housemates.

Lauren is not so happy with her award for Biggest Gameplayer and throws it for Abz to catch. She tells him he can keep it and she doesn’t want it.

After winning the award for best dramatic moment Charlotte tells Vicky she would like a part on Corrie and Vicky responds with ‘you wouldn’t want one’.

Lauren is feeling down after Courtney has left and for being labelled as the biggest game player, Carol and Charlotte try to cheer her up.

Vicky and Carol are outside on the smoking bench talking about Charlotte winning the show and Lauren being good at getting attention and that could be why she labelled a gameplayer.
Report GeorgeBrush September 12, 2013 7:32 PM BST
Nice reminder of GS being uncouth and rude
Report armagnac September 12, 2013 7:39 PM BST
and laurens game playing
Report GeorgeBrush September 12, 2013 7:40 PM BST
Probably more sympathy than anything

She wants to win, not a problem for her really, we know that
Report GeorgeBrush September 12, 2013 7:41 PM BST
Reads best for Abz if he catches the award cleanly
Report armagnac September 12, 2013 7:43 PM BST
lauren out 5th Wink
Report mach September 12, 2013 7:46 PM BST
Day 22: The Last Supper
6 mins ago
As it's the celebrities penultimate night in the House (sob), Big Brother has decided to throw a lavish gourmet dinner this evening to ... Read more

As it's the celebrities penultimate night in the House (sob), Big Brother has decided to throw a lavish gourmet dinner this evening to celebrate their glorious time on CBB.

During the meal, each housemate will be prompted to make a toast to give them an opportunity to reflect on their time in on CBB. The topics of conversation will go a little something like this;

Charlotte: What has the living in the Big Brother house taught you?

Abz: Who in your eyes is the most deserving winner?

Vicky: Have you made any real friends in the house?

Lauren: What has been your toughest thing about living in the house and how did you overcome it?

Mario: Who has been your best friend in the house?

Carol: What will you take away from your Big Brother experience?

Following the toasts, Big Brother will round off the evening with a slide show commemorating the past 21 days. It's going to be totes emosh, so make sure you've got your hankies at the ready!
Report GeorgeBrush September 12, 2013 7:50 PM BST
Curious question for abz to ask Wink
Report Henry VIII September 12, 2013 7:58 PM BST
You mean for Abz to be asked. So that he answers their TCO.
Report GeorgeBrush September 12, 2013 8:01 PM BST
Every time he does that more people think it's him henners

But I'm happy to cover Lauren too
Report bearcub September 12, 2013 8:01 PM BST
Yep, I read it as abz will be answering the question
Report dougs September 12, 2013 8:09 PM BST
with asbo mum and daughter there glaring at him he will probably just say they all do
Report squares September 12, 2013 8:10 PM BST
he's answered the question before so they know what he will say
Report squares September 12, 2013 8:10 PM BST
asbo m & d glaring Laugh
Report Elise89 September 12, 2013 8:19 PM BST
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/338269/WATCH-Charlotte-celebrates-...
Report Elise89 September 12, 2013 8:21 PM BST
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/338085/EXCLUSIVE-BB-Lauren-in-shoc...
Report Elise89 September 12, 2013 8:26 PM BST
That video has got to lose so many votes
Report Elise89 September 13, 2013 5:15 AM BST
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/338372/Charlotte-gets-down-dirty

And she and Mitch will reunite with what she calls “a poo lasagne”.

She said: “We do it to show our true love for each other.”

The sex game, too revolting to describe in a family newspaper, involves the pair creating their version of the famous Italian dish in the toilet.

Charlotte said: “Then you flush it and it’s all over and done with.”

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 11:42 AM BST
anyone noticed some hefty lays been going up on GS since 5pm yesterday ?
someone is very confident she dont win imo
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 11:46 AM BST
I've been backing

The mugs will come out yet again tonight
Report bearcub September 13, 2013 11:54 AM BST
mmmmmm lasagne
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 11:59 AM BST
yeah GS goes fav tonite and comes out 4th
Report Henry VIII September 13, 2013 11:59 AM BST
"I've been backing
The mugs will come out yet again tonight
"

I'm not sure about that George, if they go on bookies' odds and polls they'll probably pile into Abz.
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 12:09 PM BST
Tbf maybe henners. A lot will come to the market with a red on the fav and try to cancel it
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 12:10 PM BST
But her speech is the best. The best and worst of her compacted into 2 minutes
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 12:11 PM BST
i have not ruled out any of them winning yet
regardless of any polls
CBB is 100x more volatile than normal BB imo
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 12:15 PM BST
80%+ of age 50+ voters is not showing up anywhere
Report squares September 13, 2013 12:16 PM BST
I only saw the first ten mins or so but Louie was on TWS this morning.  He wants GS to win.  Said he didn't know of her or the show before going in the house but lots of people he knows did and they all like her, and I think more so now.  Mentioned nieces and nephews so assume youngsters mainly.
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 12:18 PM BST
broken britain for years to come
i dread the future
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 12:23 PM BST
You'll get lots of poo lasagne sex
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 12:23 PM BST
And you're allowed to moan about deaf mute people being too quiet
Report johnnyrant September 13, 2013 12:26 PM BST
Louie Spence campaigning for you can hardly be seen as a positive. Him & Carol just trying to look cool & 'down with the kids' by supporting the Geordie filth bucket.
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 12:29 PM BST
geordie filth bucket Grin
Report johnnyrant September 13, 2013 12:44 PM BST
Am I missing something or have BF omitted a 'to finish 3rd' market?
Report mach September 13, 2013 1:53 PM BST
DS site not forum poll

Who should win Celebrity Big Brother?

Carol11.59%

Lauren21.46%

Mario6.01%

Charlotte39.48%

Vicky4.29%

Abz17.17%

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/realitybites/a515176/celebrity-big-brother-final-poll-who-should-win.html
Report Henry VIII September 13, 2013 2:17 PM BST
Good news for Charlotte backers?

They had Gina winning BB so I don't know what to make of them any more.
Report squares September 13, 2013 2:22 PM BST
"Who should" - a subtle difference?

More like "Who do you think will" than "Who do you want" possibly - or might favour the "entertainers" more?
Report whatdifference September 13, 2013 2:23 PM BST
pretty sure GS will shorten up tonight , casuals always seem to react to cheers and she looks sure to get a good reception, makes for an exciting night Grin, must admit I am not as confident as I have been , but I have come this far so may aswell see it through.
Anyone else think the top two will become closer in the betting after the show starts ?
Report five leaves left September 13, 2013 2:32 PM BST

Sep 13, 2013 -- 8:17AM, Henry VIII wrote:

Good news for Charlotte backers?They had Gina winning BB so I don't know what to make of them any more.

Swamped by the kids, like all online polls.
It will be interesting to see if they actual turn up to vote this time for GS

Report bearcub September 13, 2013 2:47 PM BST
They had Jedward winning with 39.5%
Report bearcub September 13, 2013 2:56 PM BST

Sep 13, 2013 -- 6:44AM, johnnyrant wrote:

Am I missing something or have BF omitted a 'to finish 3rd' market?

It's been added now

Report squares September 13, 2013 6:30 PM BST
Planning Permission given for them to be able to continue using the Elstree site for BB/CBB for a further 5 years.
Report squares September 13, 2013 6:34 PM BST
2nite from tmix

Day 22 in the Celebrity Big Brother house was the final full day of the series.

To celebrate the last night in the house the six finalists get a last supper.

Vicky comments ‘Big Brother, a funny old game.’

In his speech Abz tells his housemates they all deserve to win.

Vicky tells her housemates that she feels richer from her experience in the house.

Mario says because of Charlotte he has learnt to laugh again.

Lauren tells her housemates she has learnt to mix with other people.

Charlotte gives her speech about living in the house.

Charlotte “Living in this house has taught us a lot of things. Living with Carol has taught us about bunions and the menopause…But also it has taught us about being a great woman at any age and being up for a laugh. Living with Vicky has taught us not to hold a grudge…Mario I thought you were a d**khead at first. But you’re such a lovely boy Mario.”

Big Brother puts on a slideshow of the housemates time in the house.

Tonight Abz, Mario, Charlotte, Vicky, Lauren or Carol will be crowned winner of Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2013. Who will take the title? Its up to you to decide.
Report TheMadness September 13, 2013 6:50 PM BST
"Planning Permission given for them to be able to continue using the Elstree site for BB/CBB for a further 5 years."

Show could use a change imo. I liked the Fame Academy house
Report TheMadness September 13, 2013 6:50 PM BST
Final tvpolls

otal Survey Responders: 259                                                 

CUMULATIVE RESULTS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE                                       

Who do you want to win Celebrity Big Brother 2013?                                  
          100%                                                           
     Lauren Harries     11%     ██████████                                                 
     Vicky Entwistle     9%     ████████                                                 
     Abz Love     40%     █████████████████████████...                         
     Charlotte Letitia Crosby     24%     ████████████████████████                                  
     Mario Falcone     4%     ████                                                      
     Carol McGiffin     11%     ███████████                                                 

Who's your 2nd Favourite?                                                      
          100%                                                           
     Lauren Harries     21%     ████████████████████                                       
     Vicky Entwistle     18%     █████████████████                                       
     Abz Love     18%     ██████████████████                                       
     Charlotte Letitia Crosby     15%     ██████████████                                            
     Mario Falcone     22%     ██████████████████████                                       
     Carol McGiffin     7%     ██████
Report TheMadness September 13, 2013 6:51 PM BST
CUMULATIVE POLL RESULTS                                                      
     Votes Cast from Wed 11.30pm 11/9/2013- Fri 5.30pm 13/9/2013                             

Who do you want  to win Celebrity Big Brother?                                       
     (Assuming voters are more likely to vote nearer the Final)                                       
     Period     Wed-     Thurs-     Fri                              Sum                   
     Weighting     40%     60%                                         100%                   

Lauren Harries     18%     11%                                   14%     █████████████    
     Vicky Entwistle     9%     9%                                   9%     █████████         
     Abz Love     38%     40%                                   39%     █████████████████████████...
     Charlotte Letitia Crosby     23%     24%                                   24%     ███████████████████████
     Mario Falcone     4%     4%                                   4%     ████              
     Carol McGiffin     8%     11%                                   10%     █████████         

CUMULATIVE POLL RESULTS                                                      
     Votes Cast from Wed 11.30pm 11/9/2013- Fri 5.30pm 13/9/2013                             

Who do you want  to win Celebrity Big Brother?                                       
     (Assuming voters voting same during Friday's show as after Thursday's Highlights and more likely to vote nearer the Final)         
     Period     Wed-     Thurs-     Fri                              Sum                   
     Weighting     20%     25%     55%                                   100%                   

Lauren Harries     18%     11%     11%                              12%     ████████████    
     Vicky Entwistle     9%     9%     9%                              9%     █████████         
     Abz Love     38%     40%     40%                              40%     █████████████████████████...
     Charlotte Letitia Crosby     23%     24%     24%                              24%     ███████████████████████
     Mario Falcone     4%     4%     4%                              4%     ████              
     Carol McGiffin     8%     11%     11%                              10%     ██████████
Report Froggitt September 13, 2013 7:05 PM BST

Sep 13, 2013 -- 12:50PM, TheMadness wrote:

"Planning Permission given for them to be able to continue using the Elstree site for BB/CBB for a further 5 years."Show could use a change imo. I liked the Fame Academy house

Some Russian paid £100m for it IIRC

Report hemsby September 13, 2013 7:06 PM BST
Something's cropped up,and I'm going to be out all evening Cry

Best of luck to everyone tonight....I hope it goes the majority of the forums way Love
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 7:07 PM BST
cheers hems
laters
Report johnnyrant September 13, 2013 7:14 PM BST
Be better if they held them in Guantanamo Bay.
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 7:22 PM BST
Pads just layed me some 2.1 abz

Was there a plunge on poo butties this afternoon?
Report Cider September 13, 2013 7:25 PM BST
How much did they lay you Brushy? I didn't even bother trying.
Report alfie46 September 13, 2013 7:27 PM BST
Think I'm gonna have to open a shadow paddy account
Report Henry VIII September 13, 2013 7:28 PM BST
I ignore them all, they off so little. And I I don't want to cause a reduction in their price, I want their price to be higher than here, so layers here will have more incentive.
Report Henry VIII September 13, 2013 7:28 PM BST
* offer
Report Elise89 September 13, 2013 7:38 PM BST
Alarming drift on Lauren
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 7:41 PM BST
60 odd apples

expected 20
Report attitude adjuster September 13, 2013 7:42 PM BST
our market tends to lose the plot quite easily these days Sad
Report Cider September 13, 2013 7:47 PM BST
Not too bad then, relatively!
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 7:49 PM BST
i think the yoof is gonna out gun the old fogeys for the 1st time
Report Henry VIII September 13, 2013 7:52 PM BST
I forgot there's an extra 30 mins today. From Tellymix write up and photos the edit will include:

Lauren crying in the DR, Abz doing a handstand in the DR, the boring speeches, Carol’s finishing predictions, BB’s slide show shown to them, Vicky crying in the DR.
Report Henry VIII September 13, 2013 7:53 PM BST
... been posted before:

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/160208-celebrity-big-brother-2013-day-22-highlights-and-recap-2.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 7:55 PM BST

Sep 13, 2013 -- 1:49PM, armagnac wrote:

i think the yoof is gonna out gun the old fogeys for the 1st time

No wonder you tip a 20/1 train and end up with a loss really is it ? Wink

Report armagnac September 13, 2013 7:56 PM BST
not finished yet
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 7:57 PM BST
you watched him go to 3.0 and serious ramping from the prods before getting on GB
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 8:00 PM BST
GS heading fav LaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 8:00 PM BST
never seen f all like this before
Report Elise89 September 13, 2013 8:01 PM BST
Insiders army
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 8:02 PM BST
not insiders mate, far bigger than that when u consider her price all series
more like a f i x
Report armagnac September 13, 2013 8:04 PM BST
she goes fav on cheers and chants
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 8:21 PM BST
Glad I'm a bit green on her
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 8:21 PM BST
Not much like
Report Cider September 13, 2013 8:24 PM BST
The 11-4 abz for second was rather juicy and a bit of a rick
Report George Bailey September 13, 2013 8:27 PM BST
Do level green or balls it out? Bonus for me is the spreadsheet I use has glitches so I'm actually 1100 green on abz and 230 on GS. 370 red on lauren.  What to do? Crazy

Yes missed the 11/4 which I would have taken.
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 8:31 PM BST
Stick with it man
Report Cider September 13, 2013 8:31 PM BST
Improved Final format looks like
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 8:32 PM BST
Oooo, no crowd noise
Report Cider September 13, 2013 8:32 PM BST
Mario tops the cheers, tumbleweed for Abzent Laugh
Report Petraco September 13, 2013 8:32 PM BST
Indoors because of the weather or was this pre-recorded this morning... Wink
Report cnman September 13, 2013 8:32 PM BST
starting to think I've called this horribly and Geordie Wh0re is gonna get over the line Cry
Report TheMadness September 13, 2013 8:33 PM BST
This was recorded at 3 pm
Report TheMadness September 13, 2013 8:33 PM BST
Hahahahahah @ Lauren
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 8:33 PM BST
You haven't conny
Report Cider September 13, 2013 8:34 PM BST
Basic rations Laugh getting lashed nightly
Report George Bailey September 13, 2013 8:44 PM BST

Sep 13, 2013 -- 2:31PM, GeorgeBrush wrote:

Stick with it man

Says the man who backed GS this morning Wink

Report The Kitten September 13, 2013 8:56 PM BST
LOL

Abz 2.7
GS 1.9
Lauren 14
Carol 40
Mario 65
Vicky 130
Report GeorgeBrush September 13, 2013 10:10 PM BST

Sep 13, 2013 -- 2:44PM, George Bailey wrote:

Sep 13, 2013 --  8:31PM, GeorgeBrush wrote:Stick with it manSays the man who backed GS this morning

What a great move that was

Report squares September 14, 2013 2:11 PM BST
from tmix

Big Brother 2013 ended to some disappointing viewing figures last night.

Around 1.7 million viewers watched who won Celebrity Big Brother 2013 in the second of the night’s show, which aired at 11PM.

An average audience of 2.2 million watched the final instalment from the house and first results from 9PM on Channel 5.

But 500,000 fewer cared about actually seeing who won between the final two, as ratings dived for the later show.

And those figures include those who caught up later using Channel 5′s catchup service.

Overall, this year’s Celebrity Big Brother was pretty much in line with last summer’s series, with an average audience of around 2 million viewers.

Elsewhere on last night’s telly, and Channel 5′s new reality series Celebrity Superspa, started with 1.1 million inbetween the two Big Brother episodes at 10PM.
Report squares September 15, 2013 9:36 AM BST
can't wait for this Plain

new show - Lauren going over to LA to live with Courtney and Doug
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com