Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
politicspunter
05 Aug 21 17:05
| Topic/replies: 38,638 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
A BOURNEMOUTH solicitor has reportedly died with Covid after refusing to get the vaccine.

It has been reported that Leslie Lawrenson, 58, died at his home address in Bournemouth in July 2.

His partner, Amanda, told the BBC he made a “terrible mistake” and thought the vaccine was too “experimental”.

She said: “I feel incredibly foolish. Les died unnecessarily.

“It was a daily thing that he said to us: 'You don't need to have it, you'll be fine, just be careful.'

"He said to me: 'It's a gene thing, an experimental thing. You're putting something in your body that hasn't been thoroughly tested.'

"Les was highly educated, so if he told me something, I tended to believe it."

Ms Mitchell was also reportedly seriously ill with the virus and said her partner appeared to be recovering from Covid-related pneumonia until their son found him dead in bed.

She added: "Les made a terrible mistake and he's paid the ultimate price for that."

Daughter Carla Hodges told the BBC: “[Leslie] was so brainwashed by the stuff that he was seeing on YouTube and social media.

"He said: 'A lot of people will die more from having the vaccine than getting Covid.'"
Pause Switch to Standard View Covid: Bournemouth solicitor dies...
Show More
Report A_T January 9, 2022 9:23 PM GMT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Information_Center

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), founded under the name Dissatisfied Parents Together (DPT) in 1982, is an American 501(c)(3)[1] organization that has been widely criticized as a leading source of fearmongering and misinformation about vaccines.[2][3][4] While NVIC describes itself as the "oldest and largest consumer-led organization advocating for the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections",[5] it promotes false and misleading information including the discredited claim that vaccines cause autism,[6][7][8] and its campaigns portray vaccination as risky, encouraging people to consider "alternatives."[9] In April 2020, the organization was identified as one of the greatest disseminators of COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook.[10]
Report leif January 9, 2022 9:33 PM GMT
https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html

Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment.
Report A_T January 9, 2022 9:33 PM GMT
these "medalerts" are completely unverified and there is no proven link to vaccinations for any of these

for instance timbuctooth has posted this one:

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1243487

"Patient Committed Suicide with a firearm."

so apparently the vaccine makes someone shoot themselves Crazy
Report A_T January 9, 2022 9:34 PM GMT
BF can you kindly delete timbuctooth's earlier posts which are dangerous lies
Report leif January 9, 2022 9:35 PM GMT
Checklist
What will I need to fill out the report?

Patient information (age, date of birth, sex)
Vaccine information (brand name, dosage)
Date, time, and location administered
Date and time when adverse event(s) started
Symptoms and outcome of the adverse event(s)
Medical tests and laboratory results (if applicable)
Physician's contact information (if applicable)

Information identifying the person who received the vaccine and the person who filed the report is not made available to the public. You or your health care provider may be contacted for further information after your report is received.

Information supplied in the online submission form is transmitted securely to VAERS. Visit the VAERS Privacy Policies and Disclaimers section for more information about Secure Sockets Layer and data transmission.
Report A_T January 9, 2022 9:47 PM GMT
no proven links to vaccinations whatsoever
Report leif January 9, 2022 10:01 PM GMT
VAERS ID:    1828901 (history) 
Form:    Version 2.0 
Sex:    Female 

Vaccinated:    2021-09-15
Onset:    2021-10-21
   Days after vaccination:    36
Submitted:    0000-00-00
Entered:    2021-10-29

Hospitalized? Yes, 1 days
   Extended hospital stay? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications: none
Current Illness: COVID-19 August 2021
Preexisting Conditions: none
Allergies: none

Patient reported symptomatic (non-severe) case of COVID-19 August 2021 and recovered fully. She reported receiving Pfizer COVID vaccine 9/3/21 and second dose 9/15/21. She present to the emergency department of my hospital 10/23/21 with chest pain and dyspnea for 48h. Was feeling completely well prior to onset of chest discomfort. Symptoms were mild. No sick contacts or family members. ED evaluation remarkable for normal exam, no hypoxia, normal blood pressure. EKG with diffuse ST elevation. Troponin elevated at 20. CTA chest negative for PE or pneumonia. SARS-CoV-PCR positive but thought to be persistent positive rather than reinfection because of lack of clinical symptoms, recent COVID-19 and recent vaccination. Cardiologist consulted, thought acute coronary syndrome unlikely based on age and lack of risk factors. STAT Echo resulted depressed EF 40-45%. Simultaneously she had become increasingly tachycardic and EKG appeared more ischemic. Cardiac cath lab was activated and she was about to be transported when she suffered cardiac arrest. Initial rhythm was VT. Received ACLS protocol CPR x 65 minutes including multiple cardioversion, amiodarone, lidocaine, magnesium and other antiarrhythmics. Unfortunately she was not able to be resuscitated and died. Cause of death possible acute myocarditis.
Report A_T January 9, 2022 10:06 PM GMT
again no proven links to vaccinations whatsoever
Report nineteen points January 9, 2022 10:11 PM GMT
millions of untreated cancer patients missed because of the killer covid

so what

that seems to be todays attitude according to some bots
Report moisok January 10, 2022 12:14 AM GMT
It doesn't fit the narrative to say the vaccines can cause REAL problems  - let us hush it all up so to prevent any financial comebacks  ho ho ho
Report irishone January 10, 2022 4:37 AM GMT
How have we lost the common belief in facts and reality .....?

what is going to become of society if we dont repair the viciousness over this issue !
Report A_T January 10, 2022 7:33 AM GMT
Alpha Men Assemble organise military-style training sessions for anti-vaxxers as part of 'war' on Government

A group of hardline anti- vaxxers is running military-style training sessions in preparation for a ‘war’ on the Government.

Alpha Men Assemble is threatening to target jab centres, schools and the police, with volunteers drilled by former members of the Armed Forces.

A Daily Mail reporter infiltrated the group’s preparations at a park in Staffordshire as the mostly middle-aged and white male crowd readied itself for direct action. Danny Glass, a former Royal Fusilier, called on those present to ‘take it to the Old Bill’ and warned the fight was ‘not for the faint-hearted’.

Around 100 activists were urged to ‘hit vaccine centres, schools, headteachers, colleges, councillors and directors of public health in every area’.

The group, which has more than 7,000 subscribers on the encrypted Telegram social media app, mocks more moderate anti-vaccine protests featuring the likes of Piers Corbyn as ‘standing in the park’. By contrast, Alpha Men Assemble purports to offer ‘pure, unadulterated defiance’.

A Mail investigation found that:

Army veterans are training scores of volunteers on marching formations and kickboxing to ensure volunteers are ‘professionally’ prepared for direct action;
    The organiser – a local man named Paul – ran our reporter through boxing drills ‘should it be needed’ on any protests.
    He also claimed to have a list of ‘600 coppers that are criminal paedophiles, run their own brothels, and gather at masonic lodges’;
    One drill instructor declared that volunteers were fighting ‘a global war’ being waged between people and their governments;
    The Alpha Men are also promoting and raising funds for a home education group in Sussex – whose tutors include anti-vaxxers and former BNP members – so children can avoid ‘state indoctrination’.

Alpha Men Assemble was set up only last month, but its numbers have swelled since it ran a training session for recruits in Littlehampton, West Sussex, two weeks ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10384239/Alpha-Men-Assemble-Inside-anti-vax-group-members-taught-wage-war-government.html

"Alpha Men" Laugh
Report timbuctooth January 10, 2022 12:14 PM GMT
For the record;
I posted a very long list of children who had suddenly and inexplicably died immediately after being vaxed, all taken directly from VAERS itself, the OFFICIAL record of these things. Of course such TRUTH was too much for evil leftie depopulators, so it`s been deleted
Report Johnny The Guesser January 10, 2022 12:39 PM GMT
"suddenly" ..  "immediately"- really ??

... and causal link has been proved ?

You still don't understand what VAERS and the UK's yellow card scheme actually does.
Report timbuctooth January 10, 2022 12:39 PM GMT
More OFFICIAL figures from VAERS, showing that `The total number of deaths associated with the COVID-19 vaccines is more than double the number of deaths associated with all other vaccines combined since the year 1990.` 24,343 innocent dupes officially killed by these poisons, but a Harvard study showed that only somewhere between 1% and 10% of adverse reactions are actually reported so, even if we`re being generous, the true murdered figure is somewhere above 243.430!

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/01/07/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-12-31-2021/

Report Johnny The Guesser January 10, 2022 12:43 PM GMT
Maybe it's because more people have had a Covid vaccine than any other in history ?

Deaths "associated" with drinking coffee would be extremely high if reported to VAERS.

You don't understand the reporting scheme and are making yourself look silly.
Report timbuctooth January 10, 2022 12:53 PM GMT
CHORTLE at this compliant clown ^^^, trying to pretend I don`t understand!

Some of the graphs look like there`s nothing on them, until you realise the very tall line at the end on the right hand side isn`t the border of the chart, it`s the death numbers! For example, these vaxes are killing 170-times more than the ordinary flu vaxes! Depopulation going swimmingly
Report A_T January 10, 2022 2:54 PM GMT
Anti-vaxxer attacked staff at Covid testing site when protesters stormed building

A staff member at a coronavirus testing centre was assaulted when a group of anti-vax protesters stormed in, police said.

Detectives gave more information about the incident on December 29 in Milton Keynes.

They released a photo of a man they want to question regarding the assault.

The middle-aged man may have ‘vital information’ about the attack on a member of staff.

A 58-year-old man has already been arrested on suspicion of other offences which happened as the anti-vaccination protestors barged into the centre, dismantled equipment and caused criminal damage.

A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said on Saturday: ‘We are releasing an image of a man who we believe may have information in connection with an assault.

‘Between 2.45pm and 2.56pm on December 29, a member of staff, a man aged in his 20s, at the Covid-19 testing centre in Second Street, Milton Keynes, was assaulted.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/10/anti-vaxxer-attacked-staff-at-covid-testing-site-when-protesters-stormed-building-15891970/?ito=newsnow-feed
Report A_T January 10, 2022 4:04 PM GMT
Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vax-leader-christopher-key-urges-followers-to-drink-their-own-urine-to-fight-covid-19

who needs vaccines when you can drink your own urine?
Report politicspunter January 10, 2022 4:05 PM GMT
Sontaran drinks his own pish.
Report nineteen points January 10, 2022 4:14 PM GMT
you talk plenty
Report nineteen points January 10, 2022 4:14 PM GMT
you talk plenty
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 10, 2022 4:37 PM GMT
During a worldwide conference of urine therapy practitioners, the Chinese Association of Urine Therapy warned that drinking urine has negative side effects, including diarrhea , fatigue, fever, and muscle soreness; and these symptoms increase with the amount of urine ingested.

Be careful lads.
Report A_T January 12, 2022 9:23 PM GMT
Anti-vaxxer activist Kelly Canon who rallied against jabs ‘dead after Covid turned into double pneumonia’

AN ANTI-VAXXER who attended a conference slamming the vaccine just a few weeks ago has died after Covid complications gave her double pneumonia.

Kelly Canon died on Monday after reportedly receiving a religious exemption from her employer to avoid getting the vaccine.

The Texas conservative had rallied against the vaccine and celebrated not having to get the jab.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17301472/anti-vaxxer-activist-kelly-canon-dies-covid/

she's not celebrating any more Sad
Report Giuseppe January 12, 2022 9:26 PM GMT
i can't believe this is still happening

what is wrong with these people?
Report A_T January 13, 2022 10:13 AM GMT
Far-right ‘vaccinated anti-vaxxers’ try to storm Bulgarian parliament

By Denitsa Koseva in Sofia January 12, 2022

Hundreds of protesters organised by Bulgaria’s far-right Vazrazhdane party attempted to storm the parliament on January 12, objecting to coronavirus (COVID-19)-related restrictions and green certificates.

The party has been dubbed the ‘vaccinated anti-vaxxers’ after bTV revealed recently that one-third of its MPs have been vaccinated, even while claiming they would never do so.

They still managed to gather hundreds of supporters from across the country to protest against the measures at a time when the number of new coronavirus cases has spiked, passing the 7,000 new cases in 24 hours on January 12.

A dozen protesters breached the police cordon and tried to enter the parliament. However, the police quickly regained control and prevented the break-in, a video live broadcast by Dnevnik news outlet showed.

https://www.intellinews.com/far-right-vaccinated-anti-vaxxers-try-to-storm-bulgarian-parliament-231560/
Report Johnny The Guesser January 13, 2022 10:40 AM GMT
A vaccinated anti-vaxxer ?
Seems like they are everywhere.
Report cryoftruth January 13, 2022 12:35 PM GMT
Indeed

I actually think that half the antivaxers spouting bilge on here have got jabbed and yet still spout tripe about the vaccinations now working.

Most of them would have caused many thousands more deaths if they’d had half a chance.

Not only are they spreading misinformation about vaccines and would not have allowed the NHS to vaccinate so many people., they were also against any other measures, like social distancing/lockdowns/face masks/hand washing and everything else. May be all the anti vaxxers have bought shares in funeral directors or something.
Report A_T January 16, 2022 9:11 PM GMT
‘I was used’ – former anti-vaxxer speaks out after husband’s death from Covid

Veronica Greenaway was in thrall to the anti-vax idols she let into her home — until Covid killed her husband

Veronica Greenaway was an anti-vaxxer who for more than a year believed everything she read about Covid-19 on Facebook.

She idolised some of Ireland’s most prolific Covid deniers and allowed anti-vaxxers from both sides of the Border to use her Co Fermanagh home to spread misinformation. She believed the vaccine would kill her and her 77-year-old husband Billy.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-was-used-former-anti-vaxxer-speaks-out-after-husbands-death-from-covid-41244297.html
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2022 9:13 PM GMT
A_T what do you think about the European Medicines Agency saying it is not good for the immune system to get a jab every 4 months? do you agree?
Report A_T January 16, 2022 9:16 PM GMT
you got a link to that mate? although to be honest I'm not qualified to say
Report A_T January 16, 2022 9:20 PM GMT
found it

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/eu-drug-regulator-says-more-data-needed-impact-omicron-vaccines-2022-01-11/

I'm sure the government and it's advisors will bear this in mind. I had the booster in November - I've not been offered another covid jab since.
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2022 9:28 PM GMT
would you refuse one if you were?
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2022 9:28 PM GMT
I'm sure the government and it's advisors will bear this in mind. Love
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2022 9:30 PM GMT
"I had the booster in November"

congratulations you now have 30% more protection against infection than someone who is unjabbed
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2022 9:30 PM GMT
which is why they will want you to take another soon
Report A_T January 17, 2022 6:37 AM GMT
and if I'm offered one I'll have it -  I don't take these kind of decisions by watching youtube videos
Report A_T January 17, 2022 6:39 AM GMT
Giuseppe are you drinking your own urine?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 17, 2022 2:03 PM GMT
Daily urine boosters for the yootoob covidiots
Report Johnny The Guesser January 18, 2022 8:35 AM GMT
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59870550

Freethinkers - you couldn't make this sh1te up.
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 4:03 PM GMT
"and if I'm offered one I'll have it -  I don't take these kind of decisions by watching youtube videos "

European Medicines Agency say you should probably wait

are they right wing conspiracy theory nutbjobs
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 4:03 PM GMT
"Giuseppe are you drinking your own urine?"

yes
Report Foinavon January 18, 2022 4:06 PM GMT
Hey, Beppe, when does our Ruskie feller have a knock about in Oz?
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 4:08 PM GMT
deported mate

by Australian fascists
Report Foinavon January 18, 2022 5:25 PM GMT
Nah, that's the serb. I mean the ex pm turned tennis player that edy recommended.
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 5:39 PM GMT
he's not the ex pm just has he same surname

Daniil Medvedev, played last night beat some swiss mugg in straight sets
Report Foinavon January 18, 2022 5:43 PM GMT
Thanks, I missed him. I suppose he be going again soon.
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 5:46 PM GMT
tomorrow night, round 2
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 5:48 PM GMT
playing Nick Kyrgios who is no mugg, might be a decent game
Report Foinavon January 18, 2022 5:58 PM GMT
I'll look out for it. I suppose Putin's man got out of shape from all the rich dinners, edy should had said Sad
Report edy January 18, 2022 6:05 PM GMT
He will play every second day if he keeps winning.
Report A_T January 19, 2022 2:58 PM GMT
Czech singer dies after catching Covid intentionallyA folk singer from the Czech Republic has died after deliberately catching Covid, her son has told the BBC.

Hana Horka, 57, was unvaccinated and had posted on social media that she was recovering after testing positive, but died two days later.

Her son, Jan Rek, said she got infected on purpose when he and his father had the virus, so she could get a recovery pass to access certain venues.

The Czech Republic reported a record number of cases on Wednesday.

Mr Rek and his father, who are both fully vaccinated, both caught Covid over Christmas. But he said his mother had decided not to stay away from them, preferring instead to expose herself to the virus.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60050996

new depths of stupidity
Report A_T January 21, 2022 11:21 AM GMT
American Airlines plane bound for London from Miami has had to turn around because a passenger refused to wear a face maskAmerican Airlines Flight AAL38 with 129 passengers on board returned to Miami where it was met by police, it said.

They escorted a woman in her 40s off the plane, reports say.

She has been placed on a list of people barred from flying with American Airlines, pending further investigation, the airline said.

The Wednesday flight turned around less than an hour into its journey, according to tracking service FlightAware.

"American Airlines flight 38 with service from Miami (MIA) to London returned to MIA due to a disruptive customer refusing to comply with the federal mask requirement," the airline said.

Airport warns return to normal travel years away

Passengers on the flight to London Heathrow were re-booked on to another flight for Thursday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60080080

another incredibly selfish nutjob causing havoc for everyone else
Report politicspunter January 21, 2022 11:45 AM GMT
Yep, they are not just on this forum Sad
Report A_T January 21, 2022 4:08 PM GMT
Anti-vaxxer who called in bomb threats to vaccine health centres jailed

An anti-vaxxer who called in bogus bomb threats at vaccination centres and sparked a panic at a school has been jailed.

Rodney Peasley, 66, called in threats to a health organisation and a school in Truro, Cornwall, in November last year.

During a call to Kernow Health he indicated multiple devices would be detonated in service vehicles randomly in the next hour.

Peasley also made two calls to the Richard Lander School where Covid jabs were taking place, causing an evacuation as well as a lockdown in NHS venues.

In a three week campaign at the Mount Hawke medical centre in Truro he also slashed a marquee used for vaccinations and left a smoke pellet and graffiti, before spraying paint on CCTV cameras.

Prosecutor Nick Lewin said Peasley, of Scorrier, Cornwall, admitted four charges of criminal damage totalling £16,000 at the Mount Hawke centre and three charges of making bomb hoaxes.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/anti-vaxxer-who-called-bomb-26011751

another anti-vaxxer whack-job taken off the streets to protect the public
Report A_T January 22, 2022 2:33 PM GMT
Anti-vaxxers attempts to hand ‘legal notice’ in Watford

An anti-vaxxer has said it is time to go “back to the drawing board” after she attempted to hand a “legal notice of liability” at a Watford vaccination centre.

Lisa Waters, who has publicly shared videos in the past voicing her opinions against Covid, lockdowns and vaccines, captured a video as she attempted to hand in her notice to staff working at the vaccine site in Watford Town Hall.

She said there was a “team of police officers immediately waiting” when she arrived as she requested to peacefully hand in the documents to staff in charge

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/19867309.anti-vaxxers-attempts-hand-legal-notice-watford/

more imbeciles
Report A_T January 25, 2022 6:36 PM GMT
Anti-vaxxer’s sad act before Covid death in Italy

An Italian anti-vaxxer who tore off his oxygen mask and insisted he did not have the disease while being treated at a hospital, has died of Covid-19.

Luigi Cossellu, was admitted on January 16 – with local media reporting that he denied the existence of Covid-19 and had refused to get the jab.

The 28-year-old was reported to have been in a serious condition upon his arrival at the Santa Maria Goretti Hospital in Latina, south of Rome.

Medics there diagnosed him with acute respiratory failure due to coronavirus, and transferred him to an intensive care ward on his second day at the facility.

However, Mr Cossellu refused treatment and even ripped off his oxygen mask according to local media.

Italy24news reports that doctors were able to persuade the man to put the mask back on.

But it was too late. His condition deteriorated, and he died from the disease on his fifth day in hospital.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/antivaxxers-sad-act-before-covid-death-in-italy/news-story/ab57da2afa73f44981b57543fc023027
Report Giuseppe January 25, 2022 6:39 PM GMT
"American Airlines plane bound for London from Miami has had to turn around because a passenger refused to wear a face maskAmerican Airlines Flight AAL38 with 129 passengers on board returned to Miami where it was met by police, it said."

the world has gone mad and people like A_T can't see it
Report politicspunter January 25, 2022 7:15 PM GMT
A typical Italian antivaxxer conspiracy theorist nutter.
Report A_T January 26, 2022 10:30 AM GMT
Anti-vaxxers fabricate Sydney boy’s death in latest COVID vaccination scare campaign

distraught Sydney father has shared how his “beautiful” seven-year-old boy died in the back of an ambulance, just days after being vaccinated against COVID-19.

But authorities say it’s a hoax.

In a lengthy Facebook comment, ‘Steve Leary’ claimed his son Lachlan received his first vaccine dose on Wednesday, January 12, and experienced a fever and difficulty breathing shortly after.

He claims he took his son to Westmead Hospital, where they ran tests and after five hours, sent him home.

“Friday morning at 4am, we heard him yell out, he was on his bedroom floor, he then collapsed, he was not breathing,” he wrote.

He claims his son died of a “massive heart attack” and warns other parents not to vaccinate their children.

“The government has ruined my family, they have taken away our only son.”

The post quickly gathered pace online, collecting thousands of likes, comments and shares before the profile was taken down, and the post reshared as a screenshot.

But it’s believed to be the latest case of misinformation running rife - a deliberate attempt to discourage parents booking in to get their children vaccinated, less than a week after 5 to 11-year-olds became eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine in Australia.

There is no record of a Lachlan Leary who died in Sydney last week, or indeed at all.

NSW Health told 7NEWS it “has not been able to locate any record of any such incident”.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/anti-vaxxers-fabricate-sydney-boys-death-in-latest-covid-vaccination-scare-campaign-as-jab-rollout-for-children-continues--c-5422212

not much is beneath these whac-jobs
Report A_T January 26, 2022 10:30 AM GMT
*whack-jobs
Report politicspunter January 26, 2022 10:39 AM GMT
The "father" is clearly nuts if this is indeed a hoax.
Report cryoftruth January 26, 2022 12:39 PM GMT
Yes this is amazing. The whack jobs are so determined they are right that they are once again making up utter lies about vaccines being harmful to spread panic.

They really should be controlled and could be guilty of manslaughter if unvaccinated people die (as they have) because of their utterly stupid lies.
Report A_T February 1, 2022 8:57 AM GMT
Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19

A Washington State Patrol officer who defied a statewide vaccine mandate and signed off for the last time by telling Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee to "kiss my a--" is dead from COVID-19.

Former Trooper Robert LaMay, 51, who served 22 years with the State Patrol and retired last October, died on Friday.

LaMay garnered attention from Americans across the country after he signed off for the last time as an officer and told Washington Gov. Jay Inslee he "can kiss my a--" over forced vaccine mandates.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washington-trooper-who-defied-states-vaccine-mandate-dies-from-covid

at least he didn't compromise his principles
Report politicspunter February 1, 2022 9:58 AM GMT

Feb 1, 2022 -- 8:57AM, A_T wrote:

Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19A Washington State Patrol officer who defied a statewide vaccine mandate and signed off for the last time by telling Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee to "kiss my a--" is dead from COVID-19.Former Trooper Robert LaMay, 51, who served 22 years with the State Patrol and retired last October, died on Friday. LaMay garnered attention from Americans across the country after he signed off for the last time as an officer and told Washington Gov. Jay Inslee he "can kiss my a--" over forced vaccine mandates.https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washington-trooper-who-defied-stat... least he didn't compromise his principles

Choose death or vaccination.

Report politicspunter February 1, 2022 10:04 AM GMT
...and millions dead from Covid.
Report edy February 1, 2022 10:10 AM GMT

Feb 1, 2022 -- 10:00AM, Stickywickets wrote:

Millions injured from these Mrna jabs

Report edy February 1, 2022 10:10 AM GMT
Oh no, a reckoning! Please say it ain't so!
Report Dr Crippen February 1, 2022 10:15 AM GMT
Plenty of triple jabbed people who thought there were safe have died from covid.

In fact two thirds of all deaths on the last ONS chart from last year had been vaccinated.

Plenty of people have dies from the vaccine itself, but these get brushed aside for headlines like the one here.

You certainly won't get the true picture from the BBC.
Report edy February 1, 2022 10:17 AM GMT
Where do I go for the true picture?
Report A_T February 1, 2022 10:19 AM GMT
well this story is from Fox News
Report A_T February 1, 2022 12:26 PM GMT
Laurence Fox reveals he has Covid days after claiming ‘no vaccine needed, I have an immune system’

Laurence Fox has revealed he has Covid-19 days after speaking out against the vaccine.

On Wednesday (26 January), Fox posted a photo of himself wearing a t-shirt that read: “No vaccine needed. I have an immune system.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/laurence-fox-covid-vaccine-ivermectin-b2003899.html

total imbecile
Report Dr Crippen February 1, 2022 12:30 PM GMT
Where do I go for the true picture?

Try hell.
Report Dr Crippen February 1, 2022 12:31 PM GMT
^^I'm sure you'd be very welcome.
Report DancingBraveTheBest February 1, 2022 12:43 PM GMT
For some reason Edy comes across as the sort of person who cannot help himself. That is part of the problem in modern day society, some people expecting someone else to do the work for them. Sad
Report edy February 1, 2022 1:12 PM GMT
The problem is narcissistic woke people that refuse to help others when it would be a very easy thing for them to do. Sad
Report edy February 1, 2022 1:17 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2022 -- 12:30PM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Where do I go for the true picture?Try hell.

Didn't have you down as a huge satanist who considers hell/Satan/Lucifer as the ultimate source of the truth.

....Ultimately not that surprising after all though.

Report Stickywickets February 1, 2022 1:54 PM GMT
Scotland: unvaxxed 13% of covid deaths in the last week. 87% vaxxed. The most surprising is the rise of boosted, already 58% of deaths and growing.

https://twitter.com/franckverez/status/1487272814067400708?s=20&t=SXz4GyzSJl...
Report Stickywickets February 1, 2022 1:55 PM GMT
Cult members gonna cult
Report timbuctooth February 1, 2022 1:56 PM GMT
Cult members gonna cull
Report edy February 1, 2022 1:58 PM GMT
Cult members gonna curr
Report DancingBraveTheBest February 1, 2022 2:22 PM GMT
Im just relieved that i didnt cave in from the constant bombardment of propaganda and take the experimental jabHappy
Report timbuctooth February 1, 2022 3:05 PM GMT
This mass formation has striking similarities with Jim Jones` cult; both full-on leftie driven, both end with followers voluntarily taking poison

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
Report politicspunter February 1, 2022 3:07 PM GMT
Ah Tim, thank goodness you are a typical conspiracy theorist Laugh
Report timbuctooth February 1, 2022 3:15 PM GMT
`Hey bill, fauci, joe, george, klaus; as instructed, I`ve taken three doses, but I`m not dead yet! Got the fourth booked, how many more will it take?`
Report politicspunter February 1, 2022 3:19 PM GMT
My wife has had four jabs, me three. She just had a zoom conference with her transplant team and they are delighted with her. We have never felt better Grin
Report DancingBraveTheBest February 3, 2022 2:13 PM GMT
SadSad
Report A_T February 3, 2022 4:29 PM GMT
Anti-vax priest dies in Genoa aged 51

Believed vaccines contained cells from aborted embryos

(ANSA) - ROME, FEB 2 - An Italian anti-vax priest who said COVID vaccines contained cells from aborted embryos has died in a Genoa hospital aged 51, local daily Il Secolo XIX reported Wednesday.
    The cleric, Don Paolo Romeo, parish priest at the Santo Stefano Abbey, died of complications from the virus after a month in hospital.
    He endorsed the ultraconservative Lefebvrian belief that some COVID vaccines were derived from cells taken from aborted embryos. (ANSA).

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/vatican/2022/02/02/anti-vax-priest-dies-in-genoa-aged-51_57624be2-1e48-4f05-8edd-845e41c23f54.html
Report Giuseppe February 3, 2022 5:32 PM GMT
he was sort of correct

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccine_misinformation_and_hesitancy#Vaccines_contain_aborted_fetal_tissue

In November 2020, claims circulated on the web that the Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine contained tissue from aborted fetuses.

While it is true that cell lines derived from a fetus aborted in 1970 plays a role in the vaccine development process, the molecules for the vaccine are separated from the resulting cell debris.[60][61]

Several other COVID-19 vaccine candidates use fetal cell lines descended from fetuses aborted between 1972 and 1985.

No fetal tissue is present in these vaccines.[13]
Report politicspunter February 3, 2022 5:46 PM GMT
Another Italian nutter.
Report A_T February 6, 2022 8:18 AM GMT
Muore il biologo no vax Franco Trinca: fino all'ultimo ha rifiutato l'intubazione

February 5, 2022 - 09:10

5 Febbraio 2022 - 09:10

Colpito da una polmonite bilaterale causata dal Covid-19, è morto il biologo no vax Franco Trinca. Noto per le sue posizioni no vax, fino all'ultimo ha rifiutato l'intubazione

Biologist no vax Franco Trinca dies : he refused intubation until the end

February 5, 2022 - 09:10

Struck by bilateral pneumonia caused by Covid-19, the biologist no vax Franco Trinca died. Known for his no vax positions, he refused intubation to the end

https://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/covid-muore-biologo-no-vax-franco-trinca-2007909.html
Report Giuseppe February 6, 2022 3:41 PM GMT
STOP PRESS

unvaccinated person dies in foreign country
Report politicspunter February 6, 2022 3:53 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/benatipsos/status/1490351594327715841/photo/1
Report Giuseppe February 6, 2022 3:58 PM GMT
82% of people dying with covid in the UK are vaccinated

78% have had at least two jabs

47% have had at least three
Report Giuseppe February 6, 2022 3:58 PM GMT
and some of the unvaccianted 18% were not able to be vaccinated for medical reasons
Report politicspunter February 6, 2022 4:01 PM GMT
Another Italian nutter gone.
Report A_T February 6, 2022 4:58 PM GMT
47% have had at least three

given that 65% of aged 12+ have had 3 that shows a massive over-representation of those without sufficient jabs
Report Giuseppe February 6, 2022 5:01 PM GMT
why do you care when an unvaccinated person dies?
Report truehoncho February 6, 2022 9:00 PM GMT
why do you care when an unvaccinated person dies?  -- people like A_T care Joe, they love it. Hateful people with no grip on statistics trying to persuade you of their way of thinking by gloating on people dying.
Report politicspunter February 10, 2022 12:00 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/redouad/status/1491484414664220675/photo/1
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com