Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
politicspunter
11 Nov 20 14:39
| Topic/replies: 43,389 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
Multiple markets up now from various firms on 2024 President plus Democratic and Republican candidates.
Pause Switch to Standard View 2024 USA Presidential Election
Show More
Report Ronaldmcdonald July 17, 2024 5:38 AM BST
The gun experts say it wouldn't take much practice to be accurate at that distance. He was only just over the length of a football pitch away.
Report blank July 17, 2024 3:22 PM BST
Biden roll call wont begin until at least Aug 1st.

.https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/17/dnc-virtual-roll-call-biden-nomination-00168951
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 17, 2024 3:55 PM BST
Did Biden used to shout in his speeches or is this something he has picked up recently to counteract the Sleepy Joe image?
Report blank July 17, 2024 4:08 PM BST
Its a recent strategy to make him look high energy I believe, I don't know what the whispering he does is about.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 17, 2024 4:13 PM BST
could also be to fight the image of being dull. If you spice up your speeches with some shouting and some whispering, in theory it makes them more interesting.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 17, 2024 4:13 PM BST
and less monotone.
Report blank July 17, 2024 4:46 PM BST
Yeah that's probably it.

With the clock running out it looks like the mini-primaries concept is dying with it. Harris not spectacular in national public polls but the congress dems favour her. Biden determined to hang on and hasn't lost that much ground. Its a puzzler.
Report TheManFromUtopia July 17, 2024 5:15 PM BST
With so many of his fellow Dems getting ever more worried, Joe should keep a very careful eye on his coffee & cornflakes.
Report Jack Bauer "24" July 17, 2024 5:33 PM BST
There is little prospect of his poll numbers improving in the swing states so I suspect he will try and hang on as long as possible and then eventually do the right thing and step aside. Once he has been nominated the DNC choose the replacement so that would make it easier to bypass Harris if they don't think she can win.
Report blank July 17, 2024 5:33 PM BST
In an interview with Ed Gordon of BET News, Mr. Biden was asked if there was anything that would make him re-evaluate staying in the race.

“If I had some medical condition that emerged, if somebody, if doctors came to me and said, you got this problem and that problem,” Mr. Biden said, according to a brief excerpt released by the network.

Hmm that is new.
Report blank July 17, 2024 5:42 PM BST
I think the dems will be content with a safe pair of hands that can stop the bleeding to down-ballot candidates. The top prospects will be eyeing 28 as a better option.
Report TheManFromUtopia July 17, 2024 5:48 PM BST
"... if somebody, if doctors came to me and said, you got this problem and that problem"

He hasn't been listening. Or his hearing's shot too.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 17, 2024 6:06 PM BST
Biden back to 1.53 for dem nominee. Has been in the 1.3's these past days.
Report paulo47 July 17, 2024 6:30 PM BST
No visiting Bangkok Joe ......
Report blank July 17, 2024 6:31 PM BST
Another rep has called for him to drop out. The respite from the shooting is over. AP poll today 2/3rds of dems want him to step aside.
Report Jack Bauer "24" July 17, 2024 7:16 PM BST
Adam Schiff is one of the big figures in the party and is very close to Pelosi so this is a significant move. They have decided he has to go in my view, so I expect this pressure to keep increasing.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 17, 2024 7:34 PM BST
Some significant news. The Schiff comments of course and the "if the doctors say ..." bit which could be an out/a way for him to save face. Better look for the Dems as well if they can say he had to drop out due to medical conditions rather than doing poor in the polls.
Report Jack Bauer "24" July 17, 2024 7:39 PM BST
I've been saying for a long time that when we get to the summer, if he is well behind in the swing states and looking unlikely to win he will say he has a medical condition and his doctors have advised that he should retire soon. That is how this will now play out I believe.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 17, 2024 7:42 PM BST
Kamala coming in for pres again. Sub 7.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 17, 2024 7:42 PM BST
Biden up to 10, was sub 6 this afternoon.
Report blank July 17, 2024 11:11 PM BST
Biden has covid. This could be the start Mischief
Report Jack Bauer "24" July 17, 2024 11:29 PM BST
Long covid could be the medical condition that provides him with the excuse that he can't serve another term.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 12:03 AM BST
Is Betfair gonna suspend all markets? They did when Trump got covid!
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 12:16 AM BST
"Is Betfair gonna suspend all markets? They did when Trump got covid!"

Is your book red by any chance? Grin
Report Angela Rebecchi July 18, 2024 12:16 AM BST
They are doing everything they can to make sure he doesn't run.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 12:22 AM BST
My book is looking lovely Excited
Biden up to 11 for president, and approaching President Putin comment levels which was 14 and slightly higher.
Report edy July 18, 2024 12:55 AM BST

Jul 18, 2024 -- 12:03AM, SamuelMertensBertens wrote:

Is Betfair gonna suspend all markets? They did when Trump got covid!

Oh, but that was when covid still clumped your entire lung tissue together. Before it evolved to feel much more comfy further up in the respiratory tract.

Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 1:07 AM BST

Jul 18, 2024 -- 12:16AM, Angela Rebecchi wrote:

They are doing everything they can to make sure he doesn't run.

Not sure what outcome this favors. You'd think other candidates than Biden, and so does the market, but as Nate Silver pointed out this could also be used to run down the clock as "it wouldn't be fair to do a coup against an 81 year old man when he's battling covid".

Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 1:08 AM BST

Jul 18, 2024 -- 12:55AM, edy wrote:

Jul 18, 2024 -- 12:03AM, SamuelMertensBertens wrote:Is Betfair gonna suspend all markets? They did when Trump got covid!Oh, but that was when covid still clumped your entire lung tissue together. Before it evolved to feel much more comfy further up in the respiratory tract.

is it still comfy if you're 81?

Report edy July 18, 2024 1:14 AM BST
Didn't say Covid was a comfy illness to have for humans, especially the elderly, but that, with omicron, the virus started feeling comfortable in people's upper respiratory tract instead of it being keen to destroy people's lungs.

Still, I wouldn't be too worried about Biden suffering acutely with his history of vaccination and previous illness with an omicron subline.
Report edy July 18, 2024 1:22 AM BST
the virus started feeling comfortable in people's upper respiratory tract instead of it being keen to destroy people's lungs.

Which significantly decreased its potency in terms of acutely causing death.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 1:34 AM BST
yay! Betfair might not suspend then.

Btw I did rewatch one of the Trump/Biden debates from 2020 to monitor the decline since I said on debate night a few weeks ago that the decline wasn't so bad.

Well it is. There was still the frequent misspeaking and occasional loss of his train of thought and the weird laughing, and he was never that good of a speaker to begin with, but the big difference is when you watch 2020 Joe Biden is he's still there. More alert, quicker, voice is stronger so he comes across as more convicing, and there was none of this recent shouting or whispering business.
Trump was a complete jerk in that 2020 debate by constantly interrupting him, and while you could see Biden was annoyed, he didn't get rattled, whereas for this years debate where Trump wasn't given the opportunity to do so because of the muted mics, Biden says even a muted Trump got to him and partially blamed his poor performance on that.
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 1:39 AM BST
"My book is looking lovely Excited"

Well done, dood call. I take it you laid him earlier around 2.5 - 3ish?
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 1:40 AM BST
*good lol
Report Jack Bauer "24" July 18, 2024 1:40 AM BST
Watch videos of him speaking from his time in the Senate and you will see just how much he has declined.
Report edy July 18, 2024 1:40 AM BST
Yes, his appearance in 2020 was markedly better. To the point that the MAGAs had to scramble hard to allege drug use after Biden was sharper and more coherent than Trump in those 2020 debates.
Report edy July 18, 2024 1:41 AM BST
A big difference was also that he was able to not leave his mouth open while staring blankly.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 1:43 AM BST

Jul 18, 2024 -- 1:39AM, TheManFromUtopia wrote:

"My book is looking lovely "Well done, dood call. I take it you laid him earlier around 2.5 - 3ish?

I've mostly done arbs. In next president market I have also laid him a bit at various odds from 6 to 14.

Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 1:44 AM BST

Jul 18, 2024 -- 1:41AM, edy wrote:

A big difference was also that he was able to not leave his mouth open while staring blankly.

Cry

Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 1:47 AM BST
The dem nominee market has been the real goldmine for arbing. (Or straight up trading if that's your thing and you're good at analyzing how market will react to news).
Report KIMBLE July 18, 2024 12:10 PM BST
Arbing wit the bookies? which do you find are best, slower to react?
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 12:36 PM BST
I can not share, as that would mess with my opportunities.

So today is the day Betfair will settle rep nominee and rep VP, even though they should have already done this on Monday but made up new rules again.
Report Jumper45 July 18, 2024 1:07 PM BST

Jul 18, 2024 -- 1:40AM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

Watch videos of him speaking from his time in the Senate and you will see just how much he has declined.

Watch his visit here, in Ireland, in a little over a year ago, April 2023. And look at him now. The change is very evident, in a period of 15 months. Roll on another 15 months, and what will he be like then? How did they possibly think they could hide this?

Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 2:58 PM BST
I'm watching this now. Rapid decline indeed. Either it's a case of them seeing him every day and not noticing the difference or more likely a case of the Emperor's new clothes and hoping everyone else would go along with it.
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 3:22 PM BST
Seen loads of praise and criticism for Harris. I dunno how capable she is or not. But hey, since when did capability have anything to do with who gets become a president anyway? The whole US electoral scene is plain nuts, always has been. Even if she is a talentless bimbo, as many claim, that doesn't necessarily disqualify her from succeeding.

What I do expect is she'd attract huge support to become the first female president, and black to boot. Many undecided US voters have got pissed off with being forced to choose between Trump and Biden. They can't have been ecstatically happy with Trump else they wouldn't have swapped to Biden in 2020. Harris would bring novelty value for voters who simply want a change, any change.

Clearly Trump's base are worried about her, going by their increasing focus and attacks on her. They know she's a real threat. They have to handle it very carefully though, else they could provoke a tidal wave of backlash.

And yes, I have already backed her for those reasons, albeit with my head & wallet and not my heart!
Report Jack Bauer "24" July 18, 2024 3:24 PM BST
Here is an example talking about apartheid South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

He is like a walking corpse now, there is no possible way he could speak like this now.
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 4:45 PM BST
In the Telegraph just now:-

"Leading Democrats believe Joe Biden will be persuaded to quit the presidential race as soon as this weekend, according to reports."

Hmmm, "...according to reports" - pinch of salt?
Report blank July 18, 2024 4:56 PM BST
Its from the Axios article. Its been denied by the WH but they will deny everything until its official.

.https://www.axios.com/2024/07/18/president-biden-drop-out-election-democrats
Report razz July 18, 2024 6:03 PM BST
RIP to the 2022, 2023 biden sub 1.2 bettors
Report Jack Bauer "24" July 18, 2024 6:54 PM BST
The lowest prices were only matched a few months ago in the weeks following the State of the Union address and then Trump's criminal conviction when the market seemed convinced that he would not step down.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 18, 2024 7:01 PM BST

Jul 18, 2024 -- 6:03PM, razz wrote:

RIP to the 2022, 2023 biden sub 1.2 bettors

let's also spare a thought for those backing at low 1.3's a few days ago!

Report Ronaldmcdonald July 18, 2024 9:03 PM BST
There's no possible way they can win with heels up Harris. There's too many racist Democrat voters who will stay at home on election day. When Obama ran he had no choice but to pick a white guy as VP to placate all the Democrat racists because there's so many of them.
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 9:11 PM BST
Joe forgot the name of his Defense Secretary, Lloyd Austin, but remembered he appointed 'a black man'.
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 9:55 PM BST
If Biden resigns rather than just quitting the race, Harris of course then becomes temporary acting President. Does a new VP then have to be appointed? If so how & when? Not sure how this scenario would all be carried out. Guess it would be detailed in the convention rules somewhere but I can't be arsed to wade through them.

Any thoughts/ideas anyone?
Report edy July 18, 2024 10:33 PM BST
If a vice president becomes president and the post of vice president hence becomes vacant, a new vice president needs to be nominated and confirmed.

Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

25th amendment
Report edy July 18, 2024 10:35 PM BST
And Harris would become legit president, not just acting president btw.

SECTION 1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 10:50 PM BST
Would last a bit longer than Liz Truss.
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 10:51 PM BST
Well Joe is 22/1 so is this finally it for him
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 10:51 PM BST
Or rather 29/1
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 10:52 PM BST
"Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."

Thanks. In which case I wonder who she'd choose. Also, how long it would it all take and what would happen if the HoC wouldn't confirm (doubtful I'd think as that could be most damaging to their interests - not an option with so little time left).

All hypothetical for now of course. I'm wondering which strategy could provide the best outcome for Dems, for whatever reasons - i.e. Biden either not running or fully resigning his post. Could be complicated to work out?
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 10:54 PM BST
Got Joe matched @32

Throwing money away?
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 10:56 PM BST
Touched 55 Surprised
Report blank July 18, 2024 11:01 PM BST
He will probably want to do a speech at the Whitehouse but he is isolating in Delaware, so you might come back down to 20.
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 11:03 PM BST
Topically, a woman at the RNC just now said on BBC News "If he's not well enough to be on the ballot for November, is he well enough today to be President of the United States?".

Exactly what I'd been thinking and why I posed the questions here. I'm figuring it's more likely he'll go the full monty and resign. Seems the only realistic and cleaner option.
Report edy July 18, 2024 11:07 PM BST
Price rise might be connected to this from a senior political journalist, now with Newsmax

Mark Halperin
@MarkHalperin
BREAKING NEWS: Multiples sources outline the apparent state of play on Biden at this time:

* plans to announce withdrawal from nomination as early as this weekend, with Sunday most likely

* Jon Meacham polishing up remarks

* Biden with NOT resign the presidency

* Biden will NOT endorse Harris

* open convention with Harris and about 3 others

* super delegates will not be allowed to vote on 1st ballot

* Harris is vetting at least four possible running mates, including Andy Beshear and possibly Shapiro

More on this fluid situation at 6pm ET LIVE on YouTube
@2waytvapp

https://www.youtube.com/live/PGfTut14i40

https://x.com/MarkHalperin/status/1814049842790006837
Report Ronaldmcdonald July 18, 2024 11:16 PM BST
Wow Michelle is shorter than sleepy Joe now. Kamala would be a much better president than Michelle though from a diversity point of view. We have already had a black president so Michelle wouldn't be breaking any glass ceilings, whereas Kamala would the first female black president in history.
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 11:16 PM BST
Very interesting Edy

Suits me fine if it's an open contest!

Harris would have to win on 1st ballot or she would be done.
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 11:18 PM BST
Shaping I'd crazy good.value @200+ if there really will be a contest
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 11:18 PM BST
*Shapiro
Report tobermory July 18, 2024 11:23 PM BST
And that 200 is GONE!!
Report TheManFromUtopia July 18, 2024 11:29 PM BST
And that 200 is GONE!!

I snatched up 224.7 just in time lol. Shapiro's name has kept jumping out at me for weeks and I've been ignoring it up to now. Cheers for the heads up Edy.
Report Jack Bauer "24" July 18, 2024 11:30 PM BST
Shapiro, Newsom and Whitmer would all be better candidates than Harris, but even Harris would be a vast improvement on Biden so glad he has finally come to his senses and there is still time to salvage this mess that he himself has created.
Report edy July 18, 2024 11:40 PM BST

Jul 18, 2024 -- 11:16PM, Ronaldmcdonald wrote:

Wow Michelle is shorter than sleepy Joe now. Kamala would be a much better president than Michelle though from a diversity point of view. We have already had a black president so Michelle wouldn't be breaking any glass ceilings, whereas Kamala would the first female black president in history.

Figured your forum persona that you cosplay as would be impressed by the BREAKING X posts about Upchurch allegedly revealing that Michelle Obama only became a woman after she had met Obama. With the critical thinking geniuses, much replicating the critical thinking of your forum character, sharing a picture in which she is clearly clad in a women's dress. A picture that predates meeting Barack by about six years.

https://x.com/JDunlap1974/status/1811544383809798449

Report tobermory July 18, 2024 11:40 PM BST
Question is whether they figure the election can be won from here.

Harris losing is a lot better for their '28 prospects than being the losing candidate themselves.
Report blank July 19, 2024 12:06 AM BST
I started backing Shapiro and Whitmer today after the Axios article I linked, thought everyone would come in if Biden drops but they probably have the easiest path to win, and Whitmer is on a high with her book tour and some good polling.

Don't underestimate how badly some Democrats simply want a ticket that can win in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Win those, and Democrats likely win the presidency. Lose them, they're toast.
Report Escapee July 19, 2024 12:27 AM BST
Well played blank.
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 12:38 AM BST
1.61 Trump 130 Shapiro
4.1 Kamala 150 Vance
29 Michelle 270 Hilary
30 Biden 420 Wes Moore
38 Whitmer 810 Beshear
48 Newsom 910 Haley
95 RFKjnr 1000 Pritzker
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 12:39 AM BST
for me

578 Trump 2,132 Shapiro
580 Kamala 1,162 Vance
604 Michelle 707 Hilary
818 Biden 9,198 Wes Moore
701 Whitmer 27,727 Beshear
920 Newsom 789 Haley
685 RFKjnr 1,750 Pritzker
Report blank July 19, 2024 12:42 AM BST
Thanks Escapee, bit of aftertiming from me though.
Report blank July 19, 2024 12:48 AM BST
That looks great tobermory. I'm level on the top 3 Trump/Kam/Biden and now higher on everyone else, except RFK who I also have on dropout watch.
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 12:54 AM BST
ty Blank, I would be OK to just have £600 profit on the eventual winner, I've done 2,600 bets but probably only 5 or 6 of them were more than £10*

median bet probaly £4

*of course the liabilty on lays can be a lot but backers stake usually less than a tenner
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 12:57 AM BST
Though I've always tilted it towards big odds candidates that are ostensibly not running.

The contested convention would be the fulfilment of that.

And the 'sources' that keep giving insights into the thinking of Obama, Pelosi et al are not really saying they want to replace Joe with Kamala.

A multi ballot convention would be awesome
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 12:58 AM BST
btw, like a few people, when I passed 1000 bets the 'order by matched date' ceased to function.

Now, after 2500, the 'consolidate' don't work anymore. All I can sort by is average odds Plain
Report keyboard_line July 19, 2024 1:06 AM BST
its ****g irritating
Report blank July 19, 2024 1:12 AM BST
I think we probably operate similar tobermory. I'm up to about 25,000 bets, over £1m in matched volume. My consolidate has gone too, the whole page struggles to load on my phone now.

I want a contest too now I've reduced my Harris green from the last few weeks hehe. I would be surprised if Biden doesn't endorse her but I think they will want some sort of show so it doesn't look like the nomination is just handed to her.
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 1:19 AM BST
ha ha, I get messages like 'this page is slowing down your pc' - I hope it gets settled election week and not have this drag on like 2020
Report blank July 19, 2024 3:09 PM BST
Biden back to 17. Its like who do you believe now, the media saying he is wavering and discussing exit plans or the campaign saying the media is lying and he is more determined to stay in than ever.
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 3:15 PM BST
Just saw Trump not only leading all the battlegrounds but up 2 in Virginia as well.
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 3:50 PM BST
4 states polled for both Trump v Biden & Trump v Harris

Florida Biden -6 Harris -10
Arizona Biden -5 Harris -6
Nevada Biden -7 Harris -10
Pennsylvania Biden -5 Harris -7

Hard to see why they would pivot to Kamala...
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 3:53 PM BST

Jul 19, 2024 -- 3:09PM, blank wrote:

Biden back to 17. Its like who do you believe now, the media saying he is wavering and discussing exit plans or the campaign saying the media is lying and he is more determined to stay in than ever.

Crazy that Joe twice went out to 15 or so and both times came back in to 6-7 range. Now all the way to 32 (where it settled for a bit ,thought touched 55) and is he gonna come back to 6 again Confused

Report tobermory July 19, 2024 3:55 PM BST
Joe's best hope to not be ignominiously shoved out of the race would be the sense that the WH is lost anyway, and so may as well let him be on the end of the beating and spend the campaign funds on the congressional races.
Report A_T July 19, 2024 3:57 PM BST
joe will fight on!
Report TheManFromUtopia July 19, 2024 4:15 PM BST
Outright BS by the Biden campaign. Stubborn fool's still not quitting but they know better than anyone he's soon toast anway. May as well cover their arses and keep playing the 'loyal' Dems charade in the meantime. No way can he stay now - the damage is done.
Report SamuelMertensBertens July 19, 2024 7:00 PM BST

Jul 19, 2024 -- 3:55PM, tobermory wrote:

Joe's best hope to not be ignominiously shoved out of the race would be the sense that the WH is lost anyway, and so may as well let him be on the end of the beating and spend the campaign funds on the congressional races.

I can't see them just tanking the election. Losing an election is never fun, but losing to Trump is their worst nightmare.
I'm surprised the odds on Biden are coming in so much today. I would have though the would stay where they shot up to yesterday (maybe bounce back a little bit) and then by Monday either come in a lot if he's still in the race or go to 1000 if he withdraws over the weekend which reports have said is likely.
I'm very convinced that he will step down, whether it's this weekend or over the next weeks. It's not a case of the elites wanting him out, but the voters wanting him out or vice versa, there seems to be a concensus across the board that he needs to go. I think Biden is a good man and will understand that it's in the best interest of his party and the country that he steps down, if not on his own, then after having been adviced by people close to him. We're already closer to this, two weeks ago it was "only the lord almighty can stop me", then "If the polls are saying this ...", then "If my doctors tell me". I think these are all outs for him to save face when the inevitable stepping down happens, but until he does it's "I'M STAYING IN THE RACE"

Report SamuelMertensBertens July 19, 2024 7:08 PM BST
Market is also a bit funny with Biden news because news that doesn't bode well market = heavy drifts, then some time with no news = market thinks the coup attempts are over and odds shorten again before the next batch of news comes and cause another big drift.
Report tobermory July 19, 2024 7:29 PM BST

I can't see them just tanking the election. Losing an election is never fun, but losing to Trump is their worst nightmare.

I guess so, but they would be tanking with Kamala too.

So the painful, public process to get rid of Joe would have to swiftly be followed by the same thing being done to her.

Unless they can get Joe to step down and declare a contest at the convention as part of an orderly exit from the ticket.

If Wes Moore immediately declared his candidacy it would lessen the DEI whining about poor Kamala.
Report Ronaldmcdonald July 19, 2024 7:31 PM BST
Sam thinks Biden is a good man!!!!!!
I am hazarding a guess he also believed he didn't have dementia before the debate.
Report edy July 19, 2024 7:40 PM BST
Given that your forum character showed yesterday at 11:16 PM BST that you don't know what a woman is, you are probably unsure if Biden is a man or woman. Correct, Ronald?
Report Ronaldmcdonald July 19, 2024 7:50 PM BST
He wouldn't even sack Cheatle after she nearly got Trump killed by filling his protection team with DEI hires. There's no DEI hires in Biden's team, they are all big tough blokes. What a good man Biden is.
Report Ronaldmcdonald July 19, 2024 7:54 PM BST
It's Biden's nasty rhetoric about Trump that's been getting people shot. What a good man he is.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com