Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
politicspunter
22 Apr 20 09:43
| Topic/replies: 26,924 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
Election year in USA with voting scheduled for November 3rd.  This thread is for events folks will be voting on, and more importantly betting on (!) outwith the President outcome itself.  There are loads of markets appearing, particularly betting on which presidential candidate will win each state and also senate elections in each state.
Pause Switch to Standard View 2020 USA General Election, House,...
Show More
Report edy March 9, 2021 12:17 AM GMT
CHORTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report edy March 9, 2021 12:28 AM GMT
There is no U-Turn unless someone wants to purposefully misread the intentions of my post.

For something to be an accusation it would have to be a serious post. That quite obviously isn't the case from the tone of my post, which clearly signals I think you are no bookie at all.  I mean, you, or at least the forum character timbuctooth, can't do the very simplest fractions and probability calculations as we both know.
Report timbuctooth March 9, 2021 12:39 AM GMT
Let`s all CHORTLE at the quarter-of-a-million-posts poster terrified at being reported!
`I was only joking, Your Honour`, isn`t a credible defence
Report edy March 9, 2021 12:42 AM GMT
As a certified, unbannable platinum forum member I am not afraid of being reported. I am merely pointing out your hideous, purposeful besmirching of my good name.
Report edy March 9, 2021 12:45 AM GMT
It is a credible defence btw. Fox News hosts used it in defamation lawsuits and the judge sided with them. Decided that viewers don't expect facts and hence it can't have been defamation.
Report edy March 9, 2021 12:46 AM GMT
*Decided that viewers of Fox News don't expect facts
Report A_T March 9, 2021 7:43 AM GMT
timbuctooth do you believe Biden won the election because of voter fraud?
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 9:23 AM GMT
I thought timbuctooth lived outside the UK?  Are Foinavon and Fire-and-Ice experts in international gambling laws?  (Fire-and-Ice also an expert in "liable" law).
Report politicspunter March 9, 2021 10:31 AM GMT
I find it truly bizarre that timbuctooth, on this thread and others, was singing the praises of Trump, backing him heavily and laying Biden, yet saying everyone are liars if they say that Tim must have lost on the election.
Report Foinavon March 9, 2021 11:06 AM GMT
My intention was to alert edy not to reprimand him. It is a serious offence to run an unlicensed gambling business in the UK. In many advanced countries, organised gambling is a state monopoly. I do not know whether Timbuctooth really is a bookmaker but he might be and you wouldn't go to your local independent and accuse him of being unlicensed.
I happen to like edy, he is an intelligent poster and I wouldn't like to see him lose his forum rights through making an ill-considered joke.
Report politicspunter March 9, 2021 11:15 AM GMT
Foinavon, it's an anonymous forum. Quite frankly, timbuctooth could be anyone, have any background, who knows? If he was a "real" named person, then I agree it would be wrong to suggest that person was involved in criminality. I have no idea where he lives, the UK, wherever.
Report Foinavon March 9, 2021 11:24 AM GMT
I know that some of the early posters when this site opened really were bookmakers who used the site to balance their books. As you say, we don't as a rule know the identity of posters although I do happen to know the real identity of some.
Report politicspunter March 9, 2021 11:27 AM GMT
I believe there are still one or two genuine racecourse bookmakers that post on the horse racing forum.
Report edy March 9, 2021 11:32 AM GMT
I happen to like you too, Foinavon! Blush
Report Foinavon March 9, 2021 11:33 AM GMT
Love
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 11:59 AM GMT
Same old names defending the indefensible. Rally round when one has dropped a clanger
Dave the usual "i thought, so it must be true" carp won't do
Such a narcissist.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 12:01 PM GMT
edy is not a good poster foinavon
shame on you
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 12:05 PM GMT
Can someone screen shot the slanderous post by edy pls?
I can't read what he/she is "saying"
I'll save the ss and put it in the dossier.
Tit for tat Cool
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 12:18 PM GMT
fire-and ice seething
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 12:19 PM GMT
You always say that when you've been bested Dave Cool
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 12:21 PM GMT
seeeeeeeethe
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 12:21 PM GMT
Can timbuctooth who may/may not live abroad be licensed by an overseas authority?
Would that count Dave?
You an expert in gambling law?
Report edy March 9, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
Someone is terribly concerned about me despite having me blocked.

#SneakilyInvadingHeadsSince2006
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
Btw, I would NEVER report people on here let alone someone who's posts I can't read
Edy is safe. After all, what would the betfair moderators do without their resident Bertie Smalls?
MischiefGrin
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
^^He can answer for himself.  I can say that "timbuctooth" doesn't appear on the UKGC register.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 12:42 PM GMT
Whatever happened to Aaronh?
He posted nearly as mush as edy and pretty much the same stuff?
He get a boy/girl/bit of both-friend?

Btw have you been to this forum >>>> https://betfairhorseracing.freeforums.net/board/1/general-discussion
They say anything on there! It would turn the "feelings" people on here to jelly.
Actually, they better not look Cool
Report edy March 9, 2021 12:44 PM GMT
Fire-and-Ice going through his hitlist of people he begged the YouTube neonazi to get banned from the betfair forum today? Dave, Aaron and me already covered.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 12:45 PM GMT
I was too late.
I can see someone has already mimicked my name in their own way on that site ^^
Aww bless, a tribute.
Thanks lefty feels
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 12:53 PM GMT
there's a thread about chit chat being shut down on horse racing - j-c-m being very animated about the good times he had there, despite never posting.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 1:12 PM GMT
lol, you little stalker you Dave
Been checking up on my history have you?

So lemme get this straight
Edy posts something possibly libellous but his/her pals don't pull it up
Noooooooooo, they go after someone who they don't like instead
Far king children
Report edy March 9, 2021 1:15 PM GMT
That's what happens when someone is universally liked and adored. You wouldn't be able to understand.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 1:21 PM GMT
whatever edy said i say booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grassing/libelling loser
booooooooooooooooooooooo Cool
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 1:21 PM GMT
^^calling me a "little stalker" is libelous imo.  I expect you to report yourself.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 1:24 PM GMT
Can you report oneself?
That makes no sense Dave
Why would someone do that Dave?
You are talking **** again Dave
Why Dave?
Why?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 1:26 PM GMT
So if edy's libellous remark gets seen by tim's customers and they decide not to bet with him because some nomark on a forum says he's unlicensed, you say nowt dave
I call you a name and you get all pedantic
What a burke you are Dave?
Why Dave?
Why?
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 1:27 PM GMT
seeeeeethe
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 1:32 PM GMT
lol, you are in your 60s aren't you Dave?
you post like a kid when you've been bested CoolLaugh
Report edy March 9, 2021 1:34 PM GMT
dave1357 • March 9, 2021 1:27 PM GMT
seeeeeethe
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 1:36 PM GMT
^^Have you reported yourself yet?  Click the report button and tell them that you want your post deleted.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 1:43 PM GMT
lol, Dave give it up man
I don't report people, you know that

That's the job of the left when they lose an argument or feelings get hurt
Go ahead, you report, you are definitely the type.
And report edy while you are at it
One must be even-handed in these things, you don't want to keep acting like a hypocrite do you numbers?
Report edy March 9, 2021 1:46 PM GMT
Please don't report edy while you are at it.
Report edy March 9, 2021 1:46 PM GMT
Telling folk to report innocent fellow, beloved forumites is pretty low imo.
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 1:47 PM GMT
the lowest imo
Report edy March 9, 2021 1:50 PM GMT
Everybody should go and report FaI's post for that.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 1:58 PM GMT
stick to the terms and conditions girls and boys.
don't be hypocritical and post lies and say they are jokes
that's what kids do when found out
I don't report but will pull up people who are known reporters when I think they've broken t&cs
I know how much this forum means to edy and others who post gargantuan numbers, so people like him should be grateful to adults like myself who think fair-handedly
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 2:00 PM GMT
fire-and-ice, the internet policemen's internet policeman.
Report edy March 9, 2021 2:02 PM GMT
This edy guy is a despicable lefty.
Never up to any good, always causing trouble in the neighbourhood.
I would never report him though
I only post say I report people
and post banning wishlists full of leftys to neo-nazis.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 2:02 PM GMT
Well he sounds great. Cool
Report edy March 9, 2021 2:02 PM GMT
Oh blimey, thank you Blush
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 9, 2021 2:03 PM GMT
My post to Dave's post ^^^
Report edy March 9, 2021 2:04 PM GMT
DESIST!
Report edy March 9, 2021 2:07 PM GMT
I think people who hasten to make it known in every post that they never report (without anyone having asked them), are very suspicious.

Like people who always hasten to make sure to make it known they weren't the ones who farted when nobody ever asked or accused them.
Report edy March 9, 2021 2:15 PM GMT
You just know they are the real, guilty serial fartists.
Report dave1357 March 9, 2021 2:38 PM GMT
back nearer topic - trump gave a job to "mad dog" mattis, who wasn't a dog or mad - biden actually brought the real thing to the white house - "under promise, over deliver".

Joe and Jill Biden's German shepherds have been removed from the White House after the younger dog, Major, reportedly bit a security agent.

According to US media, the pets have been sent back to the Biden family home in Wilmington, Delaware.

It follows Major's aggressive behaviour towards White House staff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56331268
Report edy March 9, 2021 2:45 PM GMT
Oh no, OANN again gets to talk about Biden's dogs being unpresidential for days now like they did when Champ didn't look freshly brushed.
Report politicspunter March 9, 2021 2:51 PM GMT
Apparently, the security guard was formerly a Trump supporter/employee and the bite was quite serious. A rabies injection was given asap (to the dog).
Report edy March 9, 2021 3:19 PM GMT
Oh, in that case: Go Dawg!
Report A_T March 10, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
just can't get a win

Judge tosses Trump campaign’s defamation lawsuit against New York Times over Russia ‘quid pro quo’ op-ed

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/10/judge-dismisses-trump-campaign-lawsuit-against-new-york-times.html
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 12, 2021 1:17 PM GMT
I miss the Don, gunna put a tenner every week on him to win the next election
They come around quite quickly it feels like in the US of A Cool
Report A_T March 12, 2021 1:27 PM GMT
that's roughly 2 grand you'll be wasting
Report politicspunter March 12, 2021 1:30 PM GMT
There are some excellent charities that are worth considering donating to instead.
Report A_T March 16, 2021 7:17 PM GMT
Russian President Vladimir Putin authorized operations last year intended to hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign and support President Trump’s re-election while sowing discord to exacerbate tension in the U.S., a U.S. intelligence assessment released Tuesday said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-authorized-influence-operations-to-hurt-bidens-2020-candidacy-report-says-11615918958
Report edy March 23, 2021 12:41 AM GMT
Sidney Powell made her move in the defamation lawsuit against her, claiming no reasonable person would believe the nonsense she says

https://www.axios.com/sidney-powell-dismiss-dominion-lawsuit-cf25a9bd-5aed-4908-959e-c5f9ea9aa425.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=politics-sidneypowell

Remind you of something? Exactly! Tucker Carlson's lawyers have previously won a defamation lawsuit arguing that ain't nobody expects no facts when watching his show.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Grifters gonna grift.
Report A_T March 23, 2021 8:12 AM GMT
Alex Jones is trying something similar in his lawsuit defence claiming he's mentally ill - then going on his channel again to spread the same lies as before
Report xmoneyx March 23, 2021 2:15 PM GMT
Sidney Powell argues in a new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims ExcitedCryDevilWhoopsWink
Report politicspunter March 26, 2021 11:01 AM GMT
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1375095262516027392/photo/1

Trafalgar second best poster in 2020 election !
Report politicspunter March 26, 2021 11:02 AM GMT
Rasmussen third !
Report politicspunter March 26, 2021 11:06 AM GMT
Funnily enough, one of the lowest rated companies Survey Monkey (rated D+) who I actually quite like, had the best strike rate in getting the actual result correct at 97%.
Report A_T April 4, 2021 8:59 AM BST
President Donald Trump has been forced to pay back $122 million to donors who were tricked into making recurring payments to his 2020 reelection campaign.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9434165/Donald-Trump-forced-pay-64-million-supporters-2020-presidential-campaign-scam.html

incredible how the mugs keep falling for his scams. keep donating! Grin
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 10:01 AM BST

Mar 22, 2021 -- 7:41PM, edy wrote:

Sidney Powell made her move in the defamation lawsuit against her, claiming no reasonable person would believe the nonsense she sayshttps://www.axios.com/sidney-powell-dismiss-dominion-lawsuit-cf25a9bd-5a... you of something? Exactly! Tucker Carlson's lawyers have previously won a defamation lawsuit arguing that ain't nobody expects no facts when watching his show.https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the... gonna grift.

That's a load of bollox too
Why do you plebs only read left wing filth??

Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 10:01 AM BST

Mar 23, 2021 -- 9:15AM, xmoneyx wrote:

Sidney Powell argues in a new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims

No she didn't

Report politicspunter April 4, 2021 10:07 AM BST

Apr 4, 2021 -- 2:59AM, A_T wrote:

President Donald Trump has been forced to pay back $122 million to donors who were tricked into making recurring payments to his 2020 reelection campaign. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9434165/Donald-Trump-forced-pay-64-... how the mugs keep falling for his scams. keep donating!

Laugh Normally stuff like this would be beyond belief but whenever Trump features...

Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 10:07 AM BST
I'm not sure what gets washed more nowadays.......... hands or brains?
The constant, despicable lies that come out of the MSM in America is frightening
What's even worse is people believe itLaugh
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 10:09 AM BST

Apr 4, 2021 -- 2:59AM, A_T wrote:

President Donald Trump has been forced to pay back $122 million to donors who were tricked into making recurring payments to his 2020 reelection campaign. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9434165/Donald-Trump-forced-pay-64-... how the mugs keep falling for his scams. keep donating!

What about the liberal scum who donate to the pedos at the Lincoln project
Literally paying people to **** young boys up the 'arris Laugh

Report A_T April 4, 2021 10:12 AM BST
it's really rather wonderful how Trump keeps getting mugs to give him their money. Keep donating! Grin
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 10:20 AM BST
Could be worse, think about those bellends who have donated to Burn ,Loot ,Murder
Imagine funding Marxism.
Hardly a  penny paid out to assist black people
You couldn't make it up
Keep donating to help keep violent criminals out of jail and pay the founders massive salaries haha
Report A_T April 4, 2021 10:37 AM BST
jucel69 04 Apr 21 09:01 
Mar 23, 2021 -- 2:15PM, xmoneyx wrote:

Sidney Powell argues in a new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims

No she didn't

do you believe Sidney's claims about the election?
Report politicspunter April 4, 2021 10:40 AM BST
Lol, it's jucel99 back from his ban. One of the biggest Trump backers and losers.
Report A_T April 4, 2021 10:43 AM BST
still banned from Twitter though
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 11:08 AM BST

Apr 4, 2021 -- 4:37AM, A_T wrote:

jucel69 04 Apr 21 09:01

Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 11:10 AM BST
Re Sydney Powell
this is the REAL story

FACT:
The actual statement made by the Powell defense team was merely a citation from Keohane v. Stewart, 882 P.2d 1293, 1299 (Colo. 1994) decision.
The full citation reads...
“[A] statement of opinion relating to matters of public concern which does not contain a provably false factual connotation, or which cannot reasonably [be] interpreted as stating actual facts about an individual, continues to receive full constitutional protection.”

In motion to dismiss the lawsuit filed by Dominion, Powell team quoted FULL citation which includes the criterion that her statements cannot be proven to be false, yet the fake media only quotes the second criterion.  It is a deliberate attempt by Sidney's detractors to paint her as a charlatan.
Report politicspunter April 4, 2021 11:14 AM BST
Powell has promoted numerous conspiracy theories. She has claimed that Flynn was framed by a covert "deep state" operation, and has also promoted personalities and slogans associated with the QAnon conspiracy theory. Powell alleges that a secret international cabal involving communists, "globalists", George Soros, Hugo Chávez, the Clinton Foundation, the CIA, and thousands of Democratic and Republican officials—including Trump ally and Georgia governor Brian Kemp—used voting machines to transfer millions of votes away from Trump to Biden in the 2020 presidential election. After Powell baselessly accused the election technology companies Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic of engaging in a conspiracy to rig the election against Trump, Dominion and Smartmatic each sued Powell for defamation. Michigan attorney general Dana Nessel and the city of Detroit filed separate motions in federal court seeking to sanction Powell for attempting to overturn Biden's victory in Michigan. Powell, along with Flynn, was banned by Twitter on January 8, 2021, for promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory.
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 11:16 AM BST
Dominion are guilty, Lindell will take them to the cleaners
They will drop the cases once the dust settles
DISCOVERY would be devastating for them
Report politicspunter April 4, 2021 11:18 AM BST
After Giuliani's segment ended, Powell took the lectern and alleged, without evidence, that an international communist plot to rig the 2020 election had been engineered by Cuba, China, Venezuela, Hugo Chávez (who died in 2013), George Soros, the Clinton Foundation and antifa. She also alleged that Dominion Voting Systems "can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden". The source for many of these claims appeared to be far right news organization One America News Network (OANN). She also repeated a conspiracy theory—spread by Congressman Louie Gohmert, OANN and others—that election results showing a landslide victory for Trump had been transmitted to the German office of the Spanish electronic voting firm Scytl, after which a company server was supposedly seized in a raid by the United States Army. The US Army and Scytl refuted these claims; Scytl has not had any offices in Germany since September 2019 and does not tabulate US votes. In a March 2021 report, the Justice and Homeland Security Departments flatly rejected accusations of voting fraud conducted by foreign nations.
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 11:22 AM BST
Dominion have to prove that there was NO connections to any of that
And also that there was ZERO internet capability from ANY of the machines
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 11:24 AM BST
When they drop the cases it will be at the bottom of page 47 in the NYT
Report edy April 4, 2021 11:25 AM BST
lol, jucelchen thinks Sidney Powell isn't a charlatan.

Not sure when I last saw something more adorable than that.
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 11:26 AM BST
Lindell is an ex card counter and maths whiz
He also has a company worth hundreds of millions
He's no mug like the MSM try to make out
The way he advertises his products and has massive success is super complicated
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 11:27 AM BST
She's a successful lawyer unlike you edy, who is housebound and spends his life on a betting forum
Report jucel69 April 4, 2021 11:28 AM BST
Imagine telling another NORMAL adult they you spend your WHOLE life on a betting forum
They would laugh so hard in your face
Report edy April 4, 2021 11:30 AM BST
None of that changes the fact that you and your delusions are incredibly adorable.
I do kinda just want to cuddle you real hard.
and pet you.
Report edy April 4, 2021 11:32 AM BST
Last time I wanted to cuddle a forumite this hard, was when some guy called "Timber" was around. I have a thing for total delusional morons.

He went missing under mysterious circumstances. Sad
Report edy April 4, 2021 11:35 AM BST
I sometimes wonder what happened to him.
Report edy April 4, 2021 11:41 AM BST

Apr 4, 2021 -- 5:10AM, jucel69 wrote:

Re Sydney Powell this is the REAL storyFACT: The actual statement made by the Powell defense team was merely a citation from Keohane v. Stewart, 882 P.2d 1293, 1299 (Colo. 1994) decision. The full citation reads...“[A] statement of opinion relating to matters of public concern which does not contain a provably false factual connotation, or which cannot reasonably [be] interpreted as stating actual facts about an individual, continues to receive full constitutional protection.”In motion to dismiss the lawsuit filed by Dominion, Powell team quoted FULL citation which includes the criterion that her statements cannot be proven to be false, yet the fake media only quotes the second criterion.

Report edy April 4, 2021 11:41 AM BST
^

They actually argued this

"Indeed, Plaintiffs themselves characterize the statements at issue as 'wild accusations' and 'outlandish claims.' They are repeatedly labelled 'inherently improbable' and even 'impossible.' Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support Defendants' position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."

You are very welcome, love!
Report edy April 4, 2021 12:07 PM BST
You can't believe and copy&paste every nonsense you read from your favourite social media grifters like that, jucelchen. Don't be a sheep! Think for yourself! It's very important!
Report dave1357 April 4, 2021 12:58 PM BST
has jucel been deported from sex tourist land? Or has he sublet his confirmed bachelor pad to timber?
Report A_T April 4, 2021 4:43 PM BST
Trump's Easter message:

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who **** our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”

Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com