Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Meadow X1
19 Mar 18 22:33
| Topic/replies: 2,733 | Blogger: Meadow X1's blog
If they don't deliver on election promise to the Scottish fishing community to leave the Common Fisheries Policy and control our own waters.
Pause Switch to Standard View Tories in Scotland could be finished...
Show More
Report trilby22 March 20, 2018 8:27 AM GMT
Wee Ruthie's on the case Love
Report trilby22 March 20, 2018 8:28 AM GMT
^ or should I say, "fish box"? Shocked
Report trilby22 March 20, 2018 8:31 AM GMT
https://twitter.com/RuthDavidsonMSP
Report akabula March 20, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
Fake news.
We will take back control of our waters and unlike Kim un-Sturgeon we won't be gift wrapping them and handing them back to Brussels.
You have to laugh at the Nats here. Going bonkers because we might, yes might, leave control with the EU for a few months longer during the transition period whilst she wants the EU to have control of them forever.
Report Wallflower March 20, 2018 7:19 PM GMT
Nah, Meadow - not over fish they won't be. Damaged certainly but not finished.

The finishing touch will come if they can go through with "hard" Brexit - hopefully they will continue to "stumble" into this. Financial Services hamstrung, weak pound/rising inflation, no non-EU trade-deals worth diddley-squat, NI still in EU, paying into agencies where we have no vote etc etc.

Unfortunately it will cause some pain to many - but it will be worth it in the long run. Waiting for slogan for IndyRef2 - it won't be "stronger together" anywayLaugh.

( The only thing stopping this is Tory Govt collapse and Labour keeping us in CU/SM - this is the big danger). The longer they continue in government the better the chances of them being finished once and for all in Scotland.

The fish helps, but its not the final nail.  Be patient.Cool
Report thegiggilo March 20, 2018 11:33 PM GMT
Cool
Report FredRescue March 21, 2018 8:17 AM GMT
Britain has a great opportunity in the transition period when it can negotiate its own free trade deals while still in the EU.

If some good deals can be achieved then can whistle off merrily into the sunset , if not just stay in the EU.
Report akabula March 21, 2018 4:45 PM GMT
WF grasping at straws here Laugh
Report politicspunter March 21, 2018 7:32 PM GMT
I thought this site would be about betting but it just appears to be populated by personally abusive trolls like akabula and dr crippen.
Report akabula March 21, 2018 7:49 PM GMT
I wonder who this could be a reincarnation of.
Report Wallflower March 21, 2018 9:24 PM GMT
I'm more than happy the way things are going (still worried about Tory implosion though).

Aka, Notice you have a little nervous laugh there - I still cant find that border example. Trawled the web no sign - thought you might have helped me out, ah well.
Report trilby22 March 22, 2018 8:38 AM GMT

Mar 21, 2018 -- 2:49PM, akabula wrote:

I wonder who this could be a reincarnation of.

Indeed, Aka.  Joined on Tuesday.  First post, "test" on horse racing, second post here launching a personally abusive attack on Cripps & you about personal abuse.

Troll? 1.01
Coward? 1.01
Worth putting straight in the iggy bin? 1.01

Report trilby22 March 22, 2018 8:45 AM GMT
Blimey, that's six I've got in there now.  What a motley crew!
Report politicspunter March 22, 2018 10:40 AM GMT
Ah trilby (or should you be called trollby?).  I have just taken time to look through your posts and guess what I found?  You were using the various forums on here to advertise Scotgold in which you have invested money (along with akabula I noticed). Your posts on Scotgold were mostly removed before the share price went belly up and you disappeared off the scene. That's correct isn't it?,
Report akabula March 22, 2018 5:55 PM GMT
Run along pp, you've been well sussed out.
Report politicspunter March 22, 2018 9:11 PM GMT

Mar 22, 2018 -- 12:55PM, akabula wrote:

Run along pp, you've been well sussed out.

As I said earlier about akabula...

Report akabula March 22, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
You've came on and called others trolls yet that's all you've done. Laugh
Report akabula April 21, 2018 11:27 PM BST
tttt
Report flushgordon1 April 22, 2018 8:19 AM BST
Meadow don't believe everything you read in the national or wings over Scotland. The conservative and unionist party of Scotland is doing fine just fine, big roof is keeping her head down and her mouth shut ,whilst wee nippy is burning bridges and destroying our education system whilst taxing us like good uns.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com