Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Eeternaloptimist
09 Feb 12 13:24
| Topic/replies: 38,236 | Blogger: Eeternaloptimist's blog
I'm intrigued. I would have thought this would be the lead story in all the news bulletins and front page news in the press and yet I don't recall having seen anything.

Why is that?
Pause Switch to Standard View Blanket ban alleged huge paedo ring...
Show More
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 2:37 PM GMT
It is very common for cases involving children to be unreported during trial.
Report moisok February 28, 2012 2:39 PM GMT
but they were reporting it blow by blow now they are not
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 2:40 PM GMT
Don't know.  There was somehthing a week ago.
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 2:43 PM GMT
It is very common for cases involving children to be unreported during trial.

This surprises me, do you have any examples sib?
Report moisok February 28, 2012 2:44 PM GMT
you are such a wind up sibaroni  - there was a blow by blow on it not a 'something'
Report six gun February 28, 2012 2:46 PM GMT
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8692223.stm

Remember this case?
None of them were out of primary school.
Blow by blow.
A terrible case and a terrible verdicts.
Two more children's lives destroyed now.

Sib is talking his usual sh1t
Report moisok February 28, 2012 2:47 PM GMT
let's remind ourselves shall we
witness statement - 15 yr old girl on the 59 yr old asian

he says to her something along the lines ' where I come from we can have sex with 11 year olds'
does that jog the memory
but suddenly no more reporting again!!?? only various guardian articles on rising tension and worries over social cohesion - nothing about the trial
funny that!!??
Report moisok February 28, 2012 2:48 PM GMT
this was reported to the police in 2008!!!!  hmmmmm!!!
Report six gun February 28, 2012 2:54 PM GMT
Pure coincidence moisok.

Could be lots of reasons like

The judge has gone on holiday for a bit.
Maybe there is more important news.
Could be it is in camera again for a while.
Can't be reporting the case, its children, despite having reported this case and others with much younger cases are reported with drawings of the kids on the national news.
There has to be something.
Let's all put are thinking caps on to help sib out at this difficult time inventing any reason other than the obvious one for why there is nowt about the trial (again).
Report moisok February 28, 2012 2:57 PM GMT
actually your are quite right there - I know a recent case where the judge was ill
and nothing happened for a couple of days
however nothing like that has appeared in the press
but two headlines from the chief of police in manchester about social cohesion
as i always say
funny that!!??
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:00 PM GMT
There is no reason, none at allm to believe that the lack of media is due to community relations.  None.  I have asked for some from six guns and others many times.  None.

I think you should let it lie boys until we find out after the event.  If you are right, then thats our chance to duiscuss the rights and wrongs of it.

Otherwise we are simply debating something you want to be true.  which is all a bit odd.
Report moisok February 28, 2012 3:11 PM GMT
ok   if you are going to pick out the words  but have you not seen the guardian articles featuring the manchester police chief
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:14 PM GMT
The one where he says he might ban an EDL march and his saying so was openly reported in the national media?  What about it?
Report moisok February 28, 2012 3:18 PM GMT
you are absolutely right sibaroni
the two articles are nothing to do with social cohesion
and are ignoring the trial
quite right
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 3:20 PM GMT
sib, did you find any of those unreported child cases?
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 3:21 PM GMT
The reason I ask is I think most people have heard of Millie Dowler, Baby P, Jessica and Holly, Jamie Bulger, Madeline McCann and Damilola.

Just a thought
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:22 PM GMT
http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2011/news/reporter-pulled-off-court-case-in-gagging-order-row/

First Google return.  it happens all the time.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:22 PM GMT
After the case, the bans are lifted.  So you will hear about them eventually.
Report moisok February 28, 2012 3:25 PM GMT
YES  but has the liverpool trial been gagged
as it wasnt a few days ago there was a full report
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 3:28 PM GMT
That was gagged because it was a family case, if the child and/or parent is named its obvious who the accused/defendant is.

Your "it happens all the time" is as baseless as your other throwaway statements
Report six gun February 28, 2012 3:28 PM GMT

Feb 28, 2012 -- 9:22AM, sibaroni wrote:

After the case, the bans are lifted.

Report six gun February 28, 2012 3:29 PM GMT
As mentioned the case has been reported on.
Then it is reported there is a "riot."
Then there is nothing.
Does this happen all the time?
Just a thoughtWink
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:31 PM GMT
Look, I know what you want to believe is driving what you believe.  It remains the case that there is no reason to believe the reason for lack of coverage is "community".  I can only guess at what it might be, hell I might be wrong; but you and everyone else on here has no idea.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:31 PM GMT
Riots don't happen all the time, no.  Did I say they did?
Report moisok February 28, 2012 3:34 PM GMT
you have hit it on the head blackie
I get it now
'throw away statements'
barracouda???  seems very very similar without the insults
most of the time
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:36 PM GMT
Perhaps this provides a reason:

The trial of members of an alleged paedophile ring, taking place at Liverpool Crown Court, may be adjourned following violence as EDL and BNP members protested outside the court on Monday.

Two barristers have reportedly quit the case after they were attacked outside the courtrooms. It is currently unclear who the perpetrators of the attack on the barristers were.

http://www.blottr.com/uk/breaking-news/edlbnp-violence-adjourns-paedophile-r...
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 3:40 PM GMT
Two barristers have reportedly quit the case after they were attacked outside the courtrooms. It is currently unclear who the perpetrators of the attack on the barristers were.

Reportedly, unclear, what a total load of fabricated bollox.

If two poncy lawyers were filled in by BNP outside a court it would be front page news
Report six gun February 28, 2012 3:41 PM GMT
The were demonstrations at the court. Police. Camera crews were there I can see them in the youtube uploads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ084iJKiQc

Nothing - so they sent camera crews there and nothing reported.

Things calm down a bit.
Reporting starts. All the tales of young girls being abused.
We have the "riot."
Reporting stopped. You see the "riot" reported and then it goes dead.

This is just following the events and saying what we see.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:43 PM GMT
Well it is better evidence of an assertion than any of you guys have troubled us with in ten pages of screaming from the rafters.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:45 PM GMT
well six gun, we are getting somewhere.  If barristers are being attacked and dropping the case because of it, we are getting into territory of a mis-trial.  I can very well see a Judge ordering some form of media control where the situation is veering towards a mis-trial, to protect the process.

Sound reasonable to you?
Report six gun February 28, 2012 3:48 PM GMT

Feb 28, 2012 -- 9:36AM, sibaroni wrote:

Perhaps this provides a reason:The trial of members of an alleged paedophile ring, taking place at Liverpool Crown Court, may be adjourned following violence as EDL and BNP members protested outside the court on Monday. Two barristers have reportedly quit the case after they were attacked outside the courtrooms. It is currently unclear who the perpetrators of the attack on the barristers were. http://www.blottr.com/uk/breaking-news/edlbnp-violence-adjourns-paedophile-r...

Crazyzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzz z zzzzz

Clutching at straw sib. Stop it now.

Look at the date - Thu 9 February 2012 on your link.

The trial was running and reported by the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-17117530

21 February 2012 Last updated at 19:27 GMT

Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 3:50 PM GMT
sib I'm beginning to think you are the ultimate wind up artist. Itsd either that or you're even more gullible than I thought

You post something alluding that BNP beat up lawyers outside a court but its not reported anywhere else.

Phuck me sib if that was correct BBC would think it was christmas.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:50 PM GMT
Six Gun, so that we can be clear.

I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE MEDIA HAS BEEN CONTROLLED.  I DO NOT SAY THAT I DO.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY THE MEDIA HAS BEEN CONTROLLED. YOU SAY THAT YOU DO.

I am guessing you will continue to ignore the point, but people reading it, get it.
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 3:53 PM GMT
sib, why do you THINK the media has been restricted?

To stop BNP beating up lawyers?

Laugh
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 3:55 PM GMT
To stop a mis-trial perhaps.  If your lawyer of choice resigns the case because he or she is beaten up by the EDL - you may very well be walking free or getting a new trial. 

The Judge would have to do something to protect his trial.

Do you find that odd?
Report six gun February 28, 2012 4:16 PM GMT
It is possible. It is possible something more has happened that we are unaware of.
I was aware of the alleged smack the lawyers got at the start and yet the trial was still reported after this, so it is tenuous but granted it is possible but only if something else has happened.

However I cannot see a news blackout on the trial protecting the lawyers.
Police protection would be a much better idea.
Those who have been sniffing around the trial will continue to sniff around irrespective of any media blackout.

Something has happened - I cannot find anything at all, the most recent stuff is 3 days old.
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 4:23 PM GMT
If your lawyer of choice resigns the case because he or she is beaten up by the EDL - you may very well be walking free or getting a new trial. 

Hang on, the lawyers of choice were beaten up according to you. Are you this pi$$ poor in court sib?
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 4:29 PM GMT
Good God BB, thats ridiulous even by your standards.  Are you concerned about my use of "if"?  The statement makes perfect and obvious and plain sense.  It in no way contradicts my previous statement that lawyers are reported as having been beaten up.

You accuse me of clutching at strawsm though I fail to see why.  But this is beyond absurd.  It does you no favours because it evidences very clearly that you believe what you want to believe.  Your conclusions come before your reasoning process.
Report six gun February 28, 2012 4:30 PM GMT
I am still looking - I might find out what is happening.

Found some more stuff
These pesky immigrants.

eveningtimes.co.uk/news/editor-s-picks/these-men-took-my-innocence-as-they-lured-me-into-a-sickening-world-of-abuse-1.1079252
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 4:36 PM GMT
Yeah yeah.  Try looking up Catholic priests and child abuse.  See if you find anything.
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 4:40 PM GMT
I'll tell you what I believe sib, if BNP and EDL were outside the court reporters and cameras would have been too. If they had beaten up two defence lawyers it would be headlines on the front page of every newspaper, quite rightly.

I dont believe a word of it and nor should you. It shows you clutching at straws citing an obscure website which says "reportedly" and "unclear".
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 4:41 PM GMT
btw I had a chuckle at the catholic/child abuse line

Laugh
Report six gun February 28, 2012 4:42 PM GMT
Did I say the abuse of children by the clergy was inconsequential?
No.
This thread is not about priest kiddie fiddling with choir boys, this thread relates to the sick epidemic of Asian GANGS defiling our youngsters.
If you want to start a thread on gangs of priests with the Pope at the front shouting "charge," if you can find any information I would be most interested.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 4:42 PM GMT
I am not clutching at straws.  I am the one saying I do not know what has happened.  I merely fail to get how anyone else can claim they do know what has happened.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 4:44 PM GMT
My point, six guns, which went way over your head, was that there is nothing unique to any ethnic group about child abuse.  Sadly.
Report six gun February 28, 2012 4:44 PM GMT

Feb 28, 2012 -- 10:40AM, blackburn1 wrote:

I'll tell you what I believe sib, if BNP and EDL were outside the court reporters and cameras would have been too. If they had beaten up two defence lawyers it would be headlines on the front page of every newspaper, quite rightly.I dont believe a word of it and nor should you. It shows you clutching at straws citing an obscure website which says "reportedly" and "unclear".

Blackie the cameras were there. You can see big cameras and two man TV crews. It is on the youtube uploads.

Report six gun February 28, 2012 4:46 PM GMT
I "reliably" read that one or two defendants had had a bit of a slap at the beginning. I say reliably because it came from the Nationalists talking about other Nationalist who had done it.
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 4:46 PM GMT
Of course you dont know whats happened but do you seriously believe if EDL/BNP had beaten up lawyers defending Asians it wouldn't make the national news?

Jesus wept man, it would be a lottery win for you lot and the end of BNP/EDL
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 4:48 PM GMT
six, to save me looking do the cameras show the lawyers being attacked?
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 4:48 PM GMT
And what about the CCTV around the courthouse?
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 4:50 PM GMT
do you seriously believe if EDL/BNP had beaten up lawyers defending Asians it wouldn't make the national news?

I am guessing, you know that.  But yes it is plausable on the following basis.  The Judge says that he is concerned at the possibility of a mis-trial and therefore stops reporting on all aspects of the protests outside to avoid a further escalation of activity and violence. 

It is perfectly possible - but again, none of us know.
Report six gun February 28, 2012 4:51 PM GMT

Feb 28, 2012 -- 10:44AM, sibaroni wrote:

My point, six guns, which went way over your head, was that there is nothing unique to any ethnic group about child abuse.

Report six gun February 28, 2012 4:53 PM GMT
Provide evidence that other than Asian men are at the centre of an epidemic of grooming, gang raping and pimping young girls.

If you cannot then there is uniqueness to this racial issue.
Funny the BBC made a programme on this very issue.
Report blackburn1 February 28, 2012 4:53 PM GMT
Oh I'm with you, you're allowed to report kebab shops being attacked by BNP but not the fact they're duffing up defence lawyers.

You get more ridiculous all the time.
Report six gun February 28, 2012 4:54 PM GMT
ps I am talking about the UK (no need to do a world wide search)
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 4:59 PM GMT
Why the UK?  Senior members of the Catholic church, in countries all over the world, have been involved in child abuse and the Catholic Church has done much to cover it up.

Which in many ways is worse.  The crimes you refer to are individuals acting unlawfully, the Catholic Church defending perpetrators with all its inherent resources is a different thing.

And I can see why you would want to limit it to the UK, because if you asked the average child prostitute in Thailand or Vietnem what her abuser looked like, I think we can maka a pretty good guess what she (or he) would say.
Report six gun February 28, 2012 5:02 PM GMT
We are talking about a UK trial and the goings on in the UK.
What might be happening in the Moscow suburbs is not that relevant to the discussion.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 5:03 PM GMT
Well I am sorry to say there is a litany of abuse in the UK brought about by the Catholic Church.  Will that do?

And incidentally, it is against the law here to go abroad for the purposes of sex tourism with minors.  So it is relevant.
Report moisok February 28, 2012 5:04 PM GMT
diversion wind up excellent
Report moisok February 28, 2012 5:06 PM GMT
why the silence in the beginning
why the silence now
why take from 2008 till now  3 years !!??
Report six gun February 28, 2012 5:10 PM GMT

Feb 28, 2012 -- 11:04AM, moisok wrote:

diversion wind up excellent

Pitiful really isn't it.

Key words to match with another ethnic group to make this other than unique.

GANG RAPE - GROOMING - UNDER AGE GIRLS - EPIDEMIC

Link this to another racial group and I will accept this is not unique.

Report six gun February 28, 2012 5:56 PM GMT
Well I put these keywords into Google. Nothing coming back in the UK for any other ethnic group.
Can even see the handy work in Sweden and Norway.
There is absolutely no point denying the facts.

There is this serious issue and a solution has to be found, unless you don't think it is a serious issue that is.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 9:14 PM GMT
try putting in the far more generic "paedophile ring uk" in.  You will be delighted that again, only one ethnic group comes up.

A serious issue and a solution has to be found.
Report six gun February 28, 2012 10:06 PM GMT
Sib tries to prove his point.

Why do you get different results? - You get different results is you are looking at different phenomena.

Hence why I put in my keywords - if I had wanted to pull your search returns in I would have put

ring, network, indecent images, paedophile

Your key words will pull in the internet based, image and video sharing networks. Individuals connecting to websites. Many will have had no physical contact with a child or have met anyone else in the network. There will be children involved of course but in the vast majority they will be the subjects of images and videos.

This is a quite different phenomenon.

It still pulls in the Liverpool trial

http://www.blottr.com/north-west/breaking-news/far-right-groups-protest-outside-paedophile-ring-trial-liverpool

But this is something different.

Yes it is an issue. No debate about this. You have highlighted a sad area of the modern world. A fair chunk of these characters will be fairly harmless creatures but it is an issue and primarily one of cleaning up the internet.

What my search is hooking into is something based on this sort of thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_CspUbYeYw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUP42nSP1ko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9kWOHddWW0
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 10:53 PM GMT
Your words are very odd, and specifically designed.  "epidemic" is a most peculiar word in such a context.

the fact of it is that child abuse happens in all sections of society and your attempts to demonise only one isn't working.
Report six gun February 28, 2012 11:12 PM GMT
Not my word, seen it else where and one which means a wide spread and spreading phenomenon.

You are twisted in the head sometimes.
I do not attempt to demonise only one section of society.
This is a thread focused on the phenomenon of gangs of Pakistani men who are grooming, raping and pimping young girls.
So it is hardly surprising that I would focus in on that section of society.

It is you who is breaking his neck trying to smear other sections of society which are not involved in this.

Now although I have probably used the term paedophile on this thread, I should not. These men will not in the main be paedophiles. They are exploiting under age girls but they are not paedophiles. The media misuses this term. Someone having images of a 17-year-old gets labelled as a paedophile. It would appear these girls are in the main in the 13-15 year old group. Paedophilia is a sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children which these girls will not be.
I suspect the groups you were picking out with your search will have been paedophiles and interested in pre-pubescent children.

The real issue in these cases is there is an acceptance of men having sexual relationships with girls at younger ages than would be acceptable in the West. There is a clash of cultures.

These a very different phenomena.
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 11:18 PM GMT
They are exploiting under age girls but they are not paedophiles

Have a word with yourself.

And if it isn't your word, why use it.  It is plainly aimed at finding your desired results.

Again, not for your benefit - you are gone.  Child abuse is child abuse, all types of people do it.  Sadly.
Report moisok February 28, 2012 11:19 PM GMT
but their is a specific group or groups of asian men grooming underage white girls in certain areas
their are major concerns about this but not all seem to be very concerned about it
Report sibaroni February 28, 2012 11:21 PM GMT
Of course there is.  Why do you think there is a trial going on?
Report six gun February 28, 2012 11:53 PM GMT

Feb 28, 2012 -- 5:18PM, sibaroni wrote:

They are exploiting under age girls but they are not paedophilesHave a word with yourself.And if it isn't your word, why use it.  It is plainly aimed at finding your desired results.Again, not for your benefit - you are gone.  Child abuse is child abuse, all types of people do it.  Sadly.

You just expose your ignorance here sib.
Paedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent children, not anyone under the age of 18 or 16 or same legally defined age limit.
I explained that - go look it up.
I stated these men are not operating in that age range. There is mention of an 11 year old but I saw somewhere that a judge had gone easy on a defendant as an 11-year-old looked 14 and was "willing." (Not my words)
I do not know what her level of physical maturity was to be specific to that child.
As you know the legal definition of a child goes from 0 to the second before the 18th birthday. Children are not all the same and those who prey on them are not all the same because of this huge spectrum.
The group your search picked out would be the paedophiles and a lot sharing images/videos.

I am unclear what word it is I am having with myself.
What is my desired result?
Certainly not what you would twist it into.

The word paedophile is being used by most of the media and the thread. I was illustrating how you were plain wrong lumping this section of child abuse with another section as if they were the same.

Child sex abuse is not all the same as I said.
It is all wrong but it is not all the same.

The psychology and pathopsychology of child abuse is not uniform amongst its perpetrators.
If you aim to lump it all into one pot you are failing to understand its details.
The causes and solutions for the Asian gang rapes are not the same as the paedophile rings you discovered.
In the law there is a law and it is broken and it is all the same. It is very black and white.

You are gone not me.

Report six gun March 14, 2012 10:30 PM GMT
As I remember there was discussion about how the police and their investigation of this sort of crime being hampered by political correctness.

sib refused to accept this happened.

I wasn't aware of this case and happened across it.
Sickening.

Police 'hid' abuse of 60 girls by Asian takeaway workers linked to murder of 14-year-old

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/
Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html

It was alleged the missing girl went into kebabs.

Girl’s body ‘chopped up in kebab'

'He and others present were then laughingly saying that Charlene had gone into the kebabs.'

metro.co.uk/news/50474-girl-s-body-chopped-up-in-kebab

The cops totally bungled the case.

Charlene Downes murder detective forced to resign.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16325953
Report moisok March 15, 2012 11:59 AM GMT
six gun
your nasty right wing rascist attitude has obviously got the better of you

don't you know the daily mail just invent these sort of stories
shirley the police will not have made a mistake and tried to cover it up

all is well in the world of grooming young girls by the look of it!!!!!
especially if you are muslim and have the police covering your back ha ha!!!!  fkin sick news isn't in all honesty
I know my ironic approach is suspect!!!!
By the way - it took three years from 2008 for this case to get to court (the latest one that is) 
I mean who would believe a 15 year old girl accusing a gang of asians of abuse -good god fearing muslims would never go for young girls would they
errrrrr!! except you had better check out their prophet!!!!  ho hum!!!
Report six gun March 15, 2012 2:07 PM GMT
The reason I put my last post in was:

1 The police are covering up cases, they are dealing with this with kid gloves.
Some of our number made out that was just the like of moisok and six gun. That there was no substance to this.

2 This is another of these cases on top of many more. Despite what some say.

This should not be turned into a race issue. It should be a matter of finding out why it is happening in the Asian community and then with them sorting this out.

It should not be kid gloves and fudge it.
Report moisok March 15, 2012 2:13 PM GMT
as you know six gun the law is not applied equally in lots of cases
particularly where racial issues are concerned
unless you are a white honkey being stupid in a football crowd!!
no headlines about him not being prosecuted by the way (cps said not enough evidence) 
also whether you are rich or hold particular office
unless the police have a bee up their arze about something
stay good
Report moisok March 15, 2012 2:17 PM GMT
PS
If you are the cops and are always being accused of racism
what would you do as a policeman  who suspects a crime may be committed
but cannot easily prove it.
What do you do
- I know I would think about letting it go - would you want the hassle!!??
say it involves a group of asian youths etc etc!!??  say in leicester
etc etc
Report six gun March 15, 2012 2:19 PM GMT
As I remember sib said the monkey man case was one of incitement of racial hatred.
An open and shut case, caught on camera.

I pointed out the case for this was so tenuous it was fall.
The photos do not show anyone looking at this burke.
He is not encouraging anyone.
Nothing happened.
So there is no incitement.

So as I suggested the case would fall and you say it has.
Report moisok March 15, 2012 4:48 PM GMT
i am trying to think which one this was
it was where a 20 year old player was insulted and got upset  do you remember ??
anyway - small bit in paper about 1 in!!!   saying cps hadnt got enough evidence
it isnt the liverpool one is it - which I think you are mentioning there I cannot remember which match it was at

the point I wish to make is there was an outbreak of 'rascism' hysteria in football etc with prime minister
mps  football suits and the rest in a moral panic
now the guy is found no case to answer where is the equivilant measured response

there isnt any which just goes to show how unbalanced the whole process is
You know - trial by media etc etc
I hungrily wait for terry being found not guilty too  ha ha!!!
But the anti rascists will have had their glory !!!! 
remember suarez was not found guilty either but oh what a day they had on it
Now if he had gone to court !!!??? there wouldnt have been a case against him
but hey ho  we all know how balanced this whole business is
Report six gun March 15, 2012 4:57 PM GMT
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/picture-liverpool-fan-in-monkey-gesture-at-evra/

It involved Evra.

Look at the crowd.
No-one is taking the blindest bit of notice of the guy. He isn't inciting a storm in a teacup.

I saw the Chelsea performance with Terry with his arms round  Drogba. I thought Terry gave him a kiss! He obviously hates black people.
Report Eeternaloptimist March 15, 2012 5:03 PM GMT
six gun

None of us know for sure why this is happening but one possible explanation is cultural. Over the last couple of hundred years there has been an ongoing move in our society designed to raise the age of consent. Go back far enough and marriage and consensual sexual relations were commonplace much earlier than they are today. Even today we see the process continuing apace with 16 and 17 year olds deemed to need some sort of protection from "predatory adults".

I'd ask the questio what is the culture in the countries where these men have their ties? Is it culturally similar to how our own society saw this in centuries past with young girls being married off long before it would be deemed legal in this country?
Report six gun March 15, 2012 5:26 PM GMT
Well I don't think it takes too much to work this out.

We have the vulnerable girls, many of this lasses were in care, certainly a lack of family support. Low self confidence. Wanting to be adult. Dressed in a western style. Easily "bribed" and no-one to turn to when it got out of hand.

The guy could never access women in their own culture like this. The way these girls act would be totally forbidden. They are acting in a slutty way.
I know the Ayatollah Khomeini is quoted as saying "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby..." Now I don't know if that is true. My friend across the road, the Pakistani guy has called a lot of the chaps in the Middle East "pervs" for the way they act around Western woman dressed as western woman.

I do not believe they do not reflect the average Pakistani man in the UK.

The reason I restarted this thread was sib was saying the police would not be treating this "culturally sensitive" cases any different. I did not accept that. So I put the link in saying the cops had done a cover up and a copper got the boot over it.
Report six gun March 15, 2012 5:27 PM GMT
* I do not believe they reflect the average Pakistani man in the UK.
Report moisok March 16, 2012 3:19 PM GMT
but why did it take over 3 years or did they just not believe the 15 year old
Report six gun March 21, 2012 6:21 PM GMT
In the Daily Mail yesterday

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117865/Sexual-abuse-15-year-old-girl-gang-men-filmed-mobile-phone.html
Report moisok March 22, 2012 1:09 PM GMT
but still no news on the original trial??!!
Report six gun March 22, 2012 5:53 PM GMT
I don't know what has happened with that case.
I have done a couple of reccies but there is no word out there. I think the outcome is fairly predictable whatever actually happened.
Report moisok March 22, 2012 6:39 PM GMT
I suppose we have to be sensible and realise this is quite a big case involving a lot of people on trial and it takes ages to get through each one's involvement or otherwise
one fraud case I know of went on for months!!!!!
Report alun2005 March 22, 2012 7:56 PM GMT
News today emerges that another gang has been arrested for the trafficking and grooming of underage girls.

This time it's the once glorious, cultured and beautiful city of Oxford that you can cross off your Bingo card. No doubt this truly revolting phenomenon will be coming to a town near you very soon, if recent well-established patterns are repeated.

Curiously, the Police would not seemingly confirm whether the arrested are British nationals. Very strange behaviour, given that any number of arrested people are identified in full, let alone the matter of their nationality.   

Take your pick of these

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118655/Twelve-men-arrested-dawn-raids-sex-trafficking-gang-24-child-victims.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-17471806
Report six gun March 22, 2012 8:06 PM GMT
"Police believe the alleged abuse had been going on for six years as the youngsters were groomed, sold for sex and even given drugs so they could be raped by their tormentors."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118655/
Twelve-men-arrested-dawn-raids-sex-trafficking-gang-24-child-victims.html

Going on for 6 years. Sad
This is insane.
Report moisok March 22, 2012 8:23 PM GMT
i just posted that on the other thread six gun  - the liverpool trial revealed that the original complaint to the police was in 2008   
they are pretty hot on things aren't they!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so suspicious of this !!!
Report moisok March 22, 2012 8:28 PM GMT
Police refused to comment on the ethnicity of the children or men involved, although it is understood that it bore similarities to other cases in the country

shirley not again??!!
Report Eeternaloptimist March 22, 2012 10:14 PM GMT
although it is understood that it bore similarities to other cases in the country

If this shiit wasn't so sick then such a comment would surely induce a mass LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh.

As it is the only sane response is CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I don't think I've ever uttered the immortal middle aged line handed down from generation to generation but I think this deserves it:

What the feck is this country coming to?
Report moisok March 22, 2012 10:21 PM GMT
why can't we just have honesty
why try to hide anything
after all are the police not servants of the public who pay their wages
???
Report moisok March 22, 2012 10:23 PM GMT
ukrainian
albanian
local english white drugs gang????
Report blackburn1 March 22, 2012 10:26 PM GMT
EO, the country is infested by apologists like Sibaroni and Dr J, it's glib to say you stay in Wick and I'll stay in Kent but we are where we are
Report moisok March 24, 2012 12:17 PM GMT
seems like social services knew and social workers knew but had taken no action
many of the victims have been vulnerable for years and some were actually in care!!!

good old social services
staff more interested in getting home at 4pm than getting stuck into their job
Report Shab March 24, 2012 9:10 PM GMT
I think that they were more fearful to raise the issue - as the police were in Blackpool - for fear of being called a racist.

Social workers don't last long with a 'racist' tag around your neck. Neither do policemen.

So in both cases it is better to turn a blind eye than to lose your job (and become unemployable).

These jobs are the ones that are supposed to protect the most vulnerable in society, yet this fear of being thought racist trumped all of that.

Remember on here when the issue of immigration was raised? It was met with the same. Same result there too.
Report supersavo March 24, 2012 10:07 PM GMT
looks like the sons of allah are in the clear on this one..
Proper "British" names..

Six men have been remanded in custody after making their first appearance in court accused of preying on vulnerable young girls and grooming them for sex.

The men were arrested along with seven others by police investigating claims that 24 girls under 16 were targeted by an Oxford-based gang.

A total of 34 charges were read out, including rape, conspiring to rape a child, arranging child prostitution and trafficking as the men appeared in two separate hearings at High Wycombe Magistrates' Court, Buckinghamshire.

Brothers Anjum Dogar, 30, and Akhtar Dogar, 31, both of Tawney Street, Oxford, and Kamar Jamil, 26, of Aldrich Road, Oxford, sat together in the dock dressed in sportswear while prosecutor Clare Tucker listed the charges against each of them.

Hospital porter Akhtar Dogar is accused of three counts of rape, one count of conspiring to rape a child, three counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of trafficking, which are alleged to have been carried out between May 2004 and July 2010.

Unemployed Anjum Dogar is charged with one count of conspiring to rape a child, one count of arranging prostitution of a child and one count of trafficking between July 2005 and July 2010.

Security guard and father-of-two Jamil faces four counts of rape, two counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of possession of cocaine with intent to supply between May 2004 and March of this year.

The three other defendants appeared in the dock in a separate hearing later. Ms Tucker said unemployed Zeshan Ahmed, 26, of Palmer Road, Headington, Oxford, is charged with 10 counts of engaging in sexual activity with a child between January 2010 and January this year.

Unemployed Mohammed Karrar, 37, of Cowley Road, Oxford, is accused of two counts of conspiracy to rape a child and one count of supplying a class A drug, namely cocaine, to a child between July 2004 and July 2009. Meanwhile his brother, security guard Bassan Karrar, 32, of no fixed address, is charged with a single count of rape alleged to have been carried out against a 14-year-old girl in November 2006. The offences relate to girls who were under the age of 16 at the time, the court heard.

No pleas were entered and applications for bail were refused. All six men will appear at Aylesbury Crown Court on March 30. The seven other men who were arrested have been released on police bail until next month.
Report moisok March 24, 2012 11:41 PM GMT
only been going on 6 years!!!!  it only took the complaint of the liverpool trial 15 year old to be ignored for 3 or so years
2008 was the original complaint to the police there!!!!
this one  !!!  six  - when did this come to the attention of the police

I don't know about the racist slur you might get as a social worker
normally as soon as you raise the 'vulnerable child' issue you would get quick response, but if a lot of these were children in care
maybe seen as 'trouble', they might not be believed - that is if they mentioned it
a lot of the girls may be rather damaged
even the police say quite a few didn't even think it was wrong etc etc
Report Eeternaloptimist March 24, 2012 11:55 PM GMT
sibaroni seems to have retreated into his shell somewhat.
Report treetop March 25, 2012 1:04 PM BST
Oxford,where on earth was Morse ? He would have sorted this out !
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com