Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
southlodge
22 Dec 13 14:00
| Topic/replies: 1,279 | Blogger: southlodge's blog
SAD BUT TRUE
Pause Switch to Standard View LADDIES GO TO IPOKER
Show More
Report shudacuda December 22, 2013 3:05 PM GMT
Ye we have known this for 6 months.
Report sickoflayinwinners December 26, 2013 6:18 PM GMT
so thaes the end of sadblokes poker for me.,ipoker is and always has been a pile of cack.
Report chipfire227 December 26, 2013 8:52 PM GMT
I played over 12,000 STT on Betfair before they went to Ongame and the longest losing streak I had was 16 games.

I played 7,500 STT on BF Ongame, and the longest losing streak I had was 12 games.

I had two 20 game losing streaks on I-poker in 4 weeks. I've seen things that I'm struggling to put down to variance. It felt like someone had pressed a button marked " Thou shalt not win. " I never thought I'd see the day where I self excluded myself from a poker network, but I'm sorely tempted.
Report JoKeR373 December 27, 2013 12:02 AM GMT
have u had time delays
Report JoKeR373 December 27, 2013 12:03 AM GMT
as i typed that got put on some sports exchange
Report JoKeR373 December 27, 2013 12:04 AM GMT
anti virus out of date
so is bit just me
Report JoKeR373 December 27, 2013 12:10 AM GMT
why can i predict the 3 fools to beat me
all on my right
kk got disconnected
i have hand histories
terrible play
or calls mostly calls
have beat me
as if they know whats coming
Report chipfire227 December 27, 2013 10:12 AM GMT
Whenever I have a bad session I take time out to go through hand histories and see if there's an issue with my play. Sometimes there is, usually there isn't, and I just got unlucky, which happens.

I used to have a couple of good friends who played on the network and sometimes I would send them a load of hand histories and ask them for a second opinion. I think my game is pretty solid and I've never been one for titlting much.

My opinion, and its just an opinion, is that the D2N games at $20 and above are impossible to beat. I know Stars scrapped them as their Fraud Team found them borderline impossible to police. If they struggled to catch colluders and instead pulled the games, the dodgy players must have gone somewhere else to play.

The standard games I dunno about. Like you say people seem to chase cards and hit with depressing regularity.

My Scope graph looks like I jumped off a cliff, my ROI is -11%,ability rating is 53. Its skewed somewhat by the disconnections which must have cost me over $100, and the fact I've had 3 decent MTT cashes which they havent recorded, but even so if your gut instinct is telling you something isnt right the best thing to do is walk away.

It would be madness to stick with a network where you are losing money hand over fist when you can play on ones where you win money.
Report dave1357 January 5, 2014 2:49 PM GMT
My opinion, and its just an opinion, is that the D2N games at $20 and above are impossible to beat. I know Stars scrapped them as their Fraud Team found them borderline impossible to police. If they struggled to catch colluders and instead pulled the games, the dodgy players must have gone somewhere else to play.

I think you know the problem
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com