Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
chipfire227
04 Dec 13 21:25
| Topic/replies: 3,793 | Blogger: chipfire227's blog
Ten past 9 tonight ,disconnection city, followed by tables that play themselves. You can watch the game unfold, you are also able to chat to other players, but are unable to do anything else other than watch yourself get blinded out of your games as everyone is in sit out state.

But like I say the chat works.

You couldn't make this crap up.
Pause Switch to Standard View So the latest complete and utter fiasco
Show More
Report baah December 5, 2013 7:31 AM GMT
Ah I had that too, thought was just me!  Luckily most of the cards I would have had, looked like easy folds anyway... not the point though. Plain
Report chipfire227 December 5, 2013 8:11 PM GMT
Bit different when you are playing the latter stages of a couple of super turbo STT with the blinds going up every 2 minutes.

Once again it cost me money and once again the reply I got from " customer service " was absolutely risible - just the usual templated **** saying all refunds will be made within 48 hours if we think they are due, dont call us we will call you, blah blah blah.

I asked when we were going to get some kind of clarification from a Rep on the forum, that point was ignored. As I expected.

Was going to clear the 50 days for the Brazil Promo as Im on 43 days already, but sacked it off.Havent even tried logging on today and probably wont log on again until the Xmas Freerolls I got tokens for.
Report baah December 8, 2013 11:16 AM GMT
Sorry man, that is crappy.  I feel your pain in dealing with customer services.  May as well ask a brick wall instead.
Report bollox December 18, 2013 12:40 AM GMT
Just UNINSTALL THE CLIENT off ur machine easy poker& exchanges games are a joke
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com