Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Frustated
27 Aug 13 14:27
| Topic/replies: 30 | Blogger: Frustated's blog
It is hard to believe that Betfair has any interest in it's Poker Customers.
About 2 hours ago the whole Poker Site went down ( This after it had been closed all morning for upgrading and maintainance) and I sent them an Email.
I was in a Tourney for nearly 3 hours and was doing well. I had spent a fair amount of money, as it was a rebuy, but lo and behold, no reply from Betfair and no explaination about what happens next.
Will the Tournament be replayed or will the entry money be refunded? No reply or information about that.

I never thought that I would see the day that I would agree with Chipfire, but he is right, because those who look after the Poker side of Betfair just do not seem to know or care about what they are doing.

Well done Betfair, you have just lost another Client, so there can't be many left now!
Pause Switch to Standard View A very unprofessional site!
Show More
Report shudacuda August 27, 2013 3:02 PM BST
Its a joke

No tourney lobby and half the cash games missing.

However according to support everything is great.
Report MuayThaiClyde August 27, 2013 4:35 PM BST
Can't access cashier, can't access tournament history

Was registered for a tournament at the time of the site going down and i've now lost those funds

Had a token for one of the 'step' tournaments but none of those actually appear to exist anymore

Great stuff...
Report MuayThaiClyde August 27, 2013 8:33 PM BST
Turns out that the tournament is running but i've missed it and am now out, that's nice of them when i've not had a chance to access it all day due to their site playing up. Makes the decision to start playing elsewhere a lot easier though
Report LINKS September 1, 2013 3:02 AM BST
started playing poker online here first  good site but it is now a copycat of paddypowe  and others complete and utter rubbish  and i will NEVER  be back no players around and they never looked after any of them
Report LINKS September 1, 2013 3:09 AM BST
1100* players at 3 am  compared to other sites  cant even see a full table on speed poker  WAKE UP betfair poker -so they say  180 -190 at the most
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com