Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
shudacuda
17 Jul 13 21:50
| Topic/replies: 3,963 | Blogger: shudacuda's blog
Since a new post on here.

Not even Chipfire complaining.

Is it officially dead?
Show More
Report MC Roller July 18, 2013 9:37 PM BST
It's more empty than my poker trophy cabinet.
Report chipfire227 July 18, 2013 9:42 PM BST
Cake I have generated so far this month on Betfair is zero. There is simply no incentive for me to play here.

Played Klups live UKPC game at the weekend, and was good to meet up with a fair few old Betfair players. I guess there is still a Betfair Community out there, they just dont play on the site or post on the forum.
Report Froggitt July 28, 2013 9:36 AM BST
Presumably they lose something like 30% of players each time they move platforms, so after the third or fourth move, its probably not worth the cost to try and re-recruit the 80%-90% of lapsed players.

Wonder what happened to that very nice lady "Dealing a new hand" from planet Crypto. Then there was the Pokerchimps software which BF owned that engendered the whole community feel. Then it went downhill with Ongame and now I-poker skins, which I have not bothered to download yet.

There used to be hundreds of posts a day in this forum, now it can go days without a post. Poker cannot be a core business any more for BF, if it ever was. These days, BF Poker is nothing more than a few affiliate banners.
Report chipfire227 July 28, 2013 2:17 PM BST
They allegedly have players at the WSOP,though you wouldn't know it from looking at this forum.

There was even a promo based around predicting whether Tabbatabai or Hille went furthest in WSOP Event 60,  but nobody rom BF could be arsed to bother updating us with how that went, a promo I hasten to add paid for out of our cake.

They genuinely couldn't give a fk about the poker product or the poker forum, a fact presumably borne out by the number of people left playing on the site ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com