Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tourist
28 Mar 13 13:40
| Topic/replies: 28 | Blogger: Tourist's blog
I have a new tablet, the Blackberry Playbook, and obviously I am keen to play poker on it.

Poker installer games will not work on most tablets, perhaps the windows ones excluded, but the browser-based ones are a possibility. Betfair Poker does not work for me yet, but I will post a workaround if I find one.

Can you play poker on your tablet? What works? What does not?
Pause Switch to Standard View Playing poker on your tablet -...
Show More
Report Tourist April 2, 2013 12:36 AM BST
Installing RDP software from your device's 'app store', or whatever, while cumbersome, is all I have got working so far. Just search for RDP and there will probably be a few choices, including free offerings. Then, in Windoze, go to Control Panel > System > Advanced System Settings. Click the 'Remote' tab in the windows that open, and in the lower portion of this menu you can allow remote connections. Make sure both devices are connected to your network. Open the RDP client on your tablet. Setting up should be fairly simple, you will be asked for the IP address of your machine, if it asks for a name that will be the name you login under on the pc.

This means you will be playing on your PC, from the remote link of your tablet. Hardly convenient.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com