Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
harter
27 Jul 12 23:21
| Topic/replies: 775 | Blogger: harter's blog
I saw some rankings of the top poker sites based on numerous criteria. See if you agree.

1- Top ranked by far and away was Party Poker. In fact it was the only site that had a ranking above 5/10. People loved the software and bonus structure plus they thought it played most realistic to land based poker.

2- Ongame. A bit surprising probably to many here but users like the structure of the games and the ****.

3- Microgaming. A drop back to them. People don't like much about them although there were some positive  comments mostly related to bonuses.

4- PokerStars. Surprisingly people didn't like them - said far too many bots, too many river wins and bonuses aren't as good as other sites.

5- iPoker and 888 Poker. Both ranked about the same with almost everyone giving each site 1/10. Complaints included the fact that both use bots to fill fields and admit to it, bonuses are virtually non existent, way too many donks that screw up game play and lousy customer service.

I've never played at 888 Poker but I can't really argue much although I'd put PokerStars ahead of Microgaming which I'd rank at the bottom with iPoker.
Pause Switch to Standard View Poker site rankings
Show More
Report harter July 27, 2012 11:23 PM BST
No idea what the **** is for. I think I wrote ****.
Report harter July 27, 2012 11:24 PM BST
ok so the word R followed by A followed by K followed by E followed by B followed by A followed by C followed by K is a banned word here. Can anyone explain that??
Report harter July 27, 2012 11:26 PM BST
actually back is ok. I's the dreaded four letter word "R" followed by "A" followed by "K" followed by "E". Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com