Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Kirkie
31 Jan 12 22:25
| Topic/replies: 1 | Blogger: Kirkie's blog
i am having problems trying to access browser version getting error meessage to say i need to update version of java but my pc is running latest version - any ideas/suggestion to resolve this would be welcome
Pause Switch to Standard View problems with java
Show More
Report The Klup January 31, 2012 10:52 PM GMT
same here - i just decided to go through the download
Report jasonvic February 1, 2012 12:11 AM GMT
thought it was just me,been driving me nuts.
have had this problem since lunchtime.
its a real pain because the download has not worked for me for a month now.
sorry cant help but please post if anyone has any info on this.
thx
Report brightonaremagic February 1, 2012 1:15 AM GMT
Yes same problem here with the Java and also through the download, have tried deinstalling and reinstalling both Java and the download client but without success. The download goes well then tells me it is "downloading update. This may take several minutes", but nothing happens. When I then try and open through the desktop it comes up with the message "Can't open http://download.ongame.com/games/293/Q3YA/win32/LatestPatcher.pf"

If anyone knows the solution can they advise so as to save me the pain of going through the helpdesk.
Report novais88 February 15, 2012 8:36 PM GMT
Same situation here.. When I try to update the poker client I'm getting the following error message: " Can't open http://download.ongame.com/games/293/Q3YA/win32/LatestPatcher.pf "..

How can i solve it?

Regards
Report Vense February 15, 2012 8:47 PM GMT
you cant. see other topics
Report MasterTS August 9, 2013 11:55 AM BST
Yup , i hav'nt ever been able to play poker on betfair, they say it's java issues , well sort it out then!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com