Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ForumTramps
09 Nov 09 17:20
| Topic/replies: 128 | Blogger: ForumTramps's blog
Right we still await betfairs response. Betfair do a rakerace for aussie promotion so many people play the D2N sng to build**ke. Trying to get enough points can be quite hard, the D2N are full of **s. When you email betfair and say look these two guys last fifty games they both played in same game. They play soft etc, betfair respond with we guess you get your stats from sharkscope which is inaccurate.

MrKangaroo 317 -£13 £93 -10% -£4,126 LLWLLLWW N/A Betfair 1Mths Double or Nothing x

D2N collusion is much hard to combat that general 6 seater collusion where you can use **ers to your advantage.

Here are the LATEST two D2N **s:

boba12345 and tamtamsan

Feel free to add your names to this list. If betfair remove them we can keep making new threads and new forum accounts. If they try and hide this **ing then we move it all to 2+2 forums and betfair will further damage their name. I will email in, I have been **ed on the bubble, why will I not get a refund?
Pause Switch to Standard View Players colluding on Betfair.....
Show More
Report arbboy November 9, 2009 6:32 PM GMT
both currently playing a$211 d2n but not playing in any of the other 8 d2ns i am playing in. this site is really becoming a laughing stock
Report Tony Montana2 November 9, 2009 6:33 PM GMT
Well done you play 9 tables
Report arbboy November 9, 2009 6:44 PM GMT
both cashed and were obv playuing together
Report ForumTramps November 9, 2009 6:56 PM GMT
arbboy [Click for details] 58 -£15 £78 -26% -£873 LWLWLLLL N/A Betfair 12Hours x

D2N are killing you. I bubbled earlier in the game you cashed with those two and looked at the HH after and it was so obvious. Min raises on each other all time on bubble.
Report Tony Montana2 November 9, 2009 6:57 PM GMT
D2N is fuucking sh1t unless rakerace
Report ForumTramps November 9, 2009 7:00 PM GMT
Yes which is why I don't play them other than rakerace. However the money lost in D2N is worth almost as much as the package. Such a shame the site doesn't have the integrity and transparency of st@rs where you would get so much money refunded and less instances of it to begin with.
Report Dooberama November 9, 2009 9:25 PM GMT
why does this not surprise me?
Report chipfire227 November 10, 2009 12:24 AM GMT
d2ns are a colluders paradise on here, and that even includes the lower stakes games where these fellas cut their teeth.

they seem pretty unconcerned about how blatant their collusion is and at one point i even took to following them around the tables, and warning other players in the chat box. reporting them to bf security was a waste of an email.

as has been said, with d2n its almost impossible to beat 2 colluders, and i'm not talking through my pocket here because im pretty sure im the only bf player on a scope leaderboard for d2n. but it has deffo cost me money and im very wary of who i sit down with and i never register first for a game.

if its going on a 22$ level it must be rife at higher stakes.
Report chipfire227 November 10, 2009 12:27 AM GMT
looking at scope boba must have recruited tamtam, because he was bobbins when he started on the site, and played mostly peasant stakes.
Report chipfire227 November 17, 2009 9:19 PM GMT
boba and tamtam still playing d2ns together, so clearly bf have investigated and found them not guilty :-(
Report chop180 November 17, 2009 9:33 PM GMT
[ ] Really shocked by the last comment :|
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 9:39 PM GMT
I think the d2ns should be changed on here, they are obviously the easiest thing to collude in, so its gonna happen, maybe a 10 seater idea like on jokers would be easier, wouldnt be so easy for 2 people to work together, i think the sng lobby needs a definate shake up, there is no poker going on only d2ns and super 6 pacs, guaranteed if i reg for a 50$ rapid, probably the only thing close to real poker in the lobby, it will not load for at least 1 hour and that is on a good night.... whatever happened to playing poker ffs...
Report chipfire227 November 17, 2009 9:43 PM GMT
last night boba12345 and tamtamsam played 2 x 300 dollar heads up tourneys in the space of 4 minutes against each other. tamtam won both, so essentially the boba account was transferring cash to the tamtam account.

games 3533942 and 3533243.

tonight they are up to their same tricks sat at the same d2n table.

its so blatant part time players like me can spot it, so wtf do bf security staff get paid to do ?
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 9:45 PM GMT
Chipfire u remind me a bit of columbo..... do u wear a mackintosh and have a funny eye.....
Report chipfire227 November 17, 2009 10:10 PM GMT
well ive sent an email to bf cos im pig sick of it :

player name chipfire227

can someone at betfair poker please explain why tamtamsan and boba12345 are not only still allowed on betfairs poker site, but are still sat there blatantly colluding ?
for over a week the collusion has been openly discussed on your own poker forum, and yet tonight i was horrified to see them sat together in my 22$ d2n #3537438.
last night, 16th nov, boba12345 and tamtamsam played 2 x 300 dollar heads up tourneys in the space of 4 minutes against each other. tamtam won both, so essentially the boba account was transferring cash to the tamtam account. id be amazed if more than a couple of hands were played in either game. its certainly very unusual for 2 standard heads up games to last no more than 2 minutes.
the game references are 3533942 and 3533243.
this less than a week after 2 of the highest rakers on the entire site have openly accused them of **ing on your poker forum.
clearly this is either money laundering, **ing, or one player using 2 accounts to play in the same game. or all 3.
if a part time player can spend 2 minutes on sharkscope detecting this, what exactly are your security staff employed to do ? at a time when allegations of widespread collusion in d2ns are rife on the forum, why are you hiding behind the data protection act and letting regulars leave to play on sites where they feel they have more protection from **s ? and if you cannot even detect blatant **s, what hope do i have that you will detect the more sophisticated colluders ?
yours
xxxxx
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 10:22 PM GMT
http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/
Report Mavis "Hacksaw" Handbag November 17, 2009 10:32 PM GMT
chip...

punterz, myself, and several other well known forum posters and other well known betfair headsup players/regs etc all contacted betfair about alleged ** players/colluders/cash dumpers like this last year.

Some of them were so blatant, the heads up record was played 40, won 0, lost 40... vs the same player. LOL.

Despite all this nothing was ever done. How can a site with a track record like this, who have never shown any signs of changing their ways, be trusted tosuddenly take matters like this seriously!?
Report enjbenjy November 17, 2009 10:35 PM GMT
The only thing they do clamp down on is passing money on cash tables. I did it last week and got an email with a final warning within minutes.
Report spackers1 November 17, 2009 10:36 PM GMT
ive had that final warning 3 times :)
Report chipfire227 November 17, 2009 10:44 PM GMT
the simple answer is that they cannot. im incredibly careful with my game selection but it is simply impossible to always register last for a game against players you know and trust.

on nights when traffic is slow you sometimes have to register first or second and cross your fingers.

its deffo getting worse though, even at lower stakes. im loathe to leave a site where im winning money but to restore some credibility to the site bf security need to name and shame a few they have caught.

boba12345 ' s game history on scope says it all. a couple of 300$ heads ups last night to dump cash then playing 2$ super turbo today ????? wtf ???? lol.
Report Waheyyyy November 17, 2009 11:21 PM GMT
You know there's lots of **s/colluders playing.
You continue to play on the site.

HTH.
Report chipfire227 November 17, 2009 11:41 PM GMT
as stated, im loathe to leave a site where i'm a winning player. at the same time there comes a point where even winning players have to consider their options.

i play recreationally, and the 4 or 5 grand a year i trouser goes on holidays and treats for my kids.

personally, i would rather stay and fight for the site to be properly regulated, than try my luck elsewhere. surely if collusion and cash dumping are blatant bf security has to act ?

of course were i in the shoes of messrs punterz, mavo, arb and co, and playing for my livelyhood at high stakes, i would walk away first, and ask questions later.
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 11:47 PM GMT
Surely it would be a better idea to keep the 4 or 5 grand u make a year in your mackintosh columbo, than your trousers....
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 11:47 PM GMT
http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 11:48 PM GMT
Chipfire d2n detective...
Report chop180 November 17, 2009 11:54 PM GMT
"personally, i would rather stay and fight for the site to be properly regulated, than try my luck elsewhere"

Very noble sentiments, but are you not fighting a losing battle? (almost certainly lost)

"surely if collusion and cash dumping are blatant bf security has to act ?"

How many opportunities have they had to act and done nothing about it? How many more chances should they be given?

Report Mavis "Hacksaw" Handbag November 18, 2009 12:29 AM GMT
colombo lol :D
Report owl4life November 18, 2009 12:32 AM GMT
stop moaning, i collude all the time n make a fortune, dont ruin it 4 me and my mates
Report 5LEEPWALKER November 18, 2009 1:10 AM GMT
I've said on numerous occassions that shark is NOT ACCURATE
Report owl4life November 18, 2009 1:25 AM GMT
colluding rules ok
Report o o o o o o o o November 18, 2009 1:10 PM GMT
U will never stop the colluders in the d2n no matter how hard u try, as soon as 2 go another 2 will take there place, the games are structured to allow for it, if u had any brains u would play the ones on jokers that have only 4% cake, and are 10 seaters so much harder for colluding.....
Report coopocoop November 18, 2009 3:59 PM GMT
Come and play on my works site then and I will look after you all as I head up the fraud team

Coops
Report Jim Hensen November 18, 2009 4:15 PM GMT
Hi Coops. glad your back in the grind.
Report coopocoop November 18, 2009 4:23 PM GMT
Cheers Jim.

Not a lot of time for poker but yes gainfully employed for the past 6 months so all good. How is the football betting? Back into that yet?

Would be great to play a forum game again soon.
Report coopocoop November 18, 2009 4:39 PM GMT
You on msn?
Report Jim Hensen November 18, 2009 5:06 PM GMT
ericcantonamsn@.....co.uk
Report Jim Hensen November 18, 2009 5:15 PM GMT
msn not working just now.

yes back into the football again, though not as much as I'd like to be, ticking by really. Not working so what I win gets spent instead of reinvested, which is a little demoralising if you have a losing run and have to rebuild. Hey ho, only money.

yes, will be good to get to a forum game again Coops. must be your round ;-)

I'll try msn later tonight, if not drop us an email and I'll add you for future. And good luck with new job etc.

Take care.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com