Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Steve F.
17 Nov 09 22:08
| Topic/replies: 151 | Blogger: Steve F.'s blog
I read the forums but do not post. I play poker occasionally for fun but nevertheless am aware with previous software issues and other problems. I looked with great interest at the betfair Q&A, yet I wonder can they give any sincere words back. It would appear people keep reporting **s and betfair do nothing about it. The likes of Arbboy who often keeps the site busy at quiet times is getting absolutely raped. He has lost in the region of $20,000 in around a month in D2N games where so much collusion is being reported.

I have no faith in whatever words Betfair decide to come out with, I will not even play occasionally on this site. I cannot think of one reason why Betfair keep failing to act. The damage is so immense nothing can be done to repair the damage now.

p.s. I have a legal team working alongside me at work and all the data protection stuff is garbage.
Pause Switch to Standard View My first ever post on a betfair forum...
Show More
Report JPJ November 17, 2009 10:10 PM GMT
Welcome to the forum ;)
Report checkAA_ November 17, 2009 10:11 PM GMT
thanks!....damn wrong account!! ;)
Report JPJ November 17, 2009 10:13 PM GMT
:) Al.

Hope it's Steve Foster, Luton legend :)
Report chipfire227 November 17, 2009 10:14 PM GMT
what bugs me is that even when we pass on information about blatant **ing, and ive just done it for a 3rd time tonight, we hear nothing back from bf security.

whats the punishment for these **s ? a ban from the site ? so all they do is move to another, or set up new accounts with bf. worst of all the genuine honest regulars dont even get refunded the money they have been swindled out of. they arent even advised that the **s were caught.
Report Steve F. November 17, 2009 10:17 PM GMT
I won't play here anymore. The fees they are so greedy to take by not acting against **s is costing them much more in fees not being paid by boycotting players like myself. Very true it is our money we are being swindled out of. Can't all the regular players who are being affected have a one day strike?
Report JPJ November 17, 2009 10:23 PM GMT
The problem is that Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker proved that sites can treat their customers with so much contempt, yet not worry that they will vote with their feet.
Collusion seems to be a massive problem on here yet players still play this site. They use excuses to carry on... Linked to sports book, ease of getting money on, plenty of bad players etc etc etc.... But this just keeps the numbers going and keeps putting money in Betfairs pocket.... glossing over the problem.

Vote with your feet, spread the word, then Betfair Poker will have to sort it or die.

:)
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 10:28 PM GMT
just let columbo sort it out
Report arbboy November 17, 2009 10:30 PM GMT
stevef - i appreciate your words. bf have killed the game. once the aussie millions promo is over the site will be dead. wp gg bf
Report arbboy November 17, 2009 10:32 PM GMT
the bottom line is that as so little is being done about it i am going to start colluding with another because it doesnt matter how obvious it is bf just deny it. if you cant beat them join them
Report o o o o o o o o November 17, 2009 10:37 PM GMT
dont let columbo hear that, you be nicked....
Report Steve F. November 17, 2009 10:45 PM GMT
Arbboy the promotion has almost cost you what it is worth. Betfair should make a goodwill gesture to yourself Mr Kangaroo etc. Say a $5000 wsope seat in 2010, no strings attatched. No silly promotions. I guess your business alone is worth over $100,000 a year to betfair.
Report joffy November 18, 2009 9:31 AM GMT
The likes of Arbboy who often keeps the site busy at quiet times is getting absolutely raped. He has lost in the region of $20,000 in around a month in D2N games where so much collusion is being reported.

I spose this cld be a coincidence though, and you have overlooked the fact that maybe he isnt very good at the game.
Report Whyyy..ssoooo...sssseriouss? November 18, 2009 11:31 AM GMT
arbboy 17 Nov 23:32
the bottom line is that as so little is being done about it i am going to start colluding with another because it doesnt matter how obvious it is bf just deny it. if you cant beat them join them

for your sake let that be an empty threat
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com