Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tobermory
23 Nov 20 00:04
| Topic/replies: 52,852 | Blogger: tobermory's blog
When I’ve watched them I have not thought they looked any better than 2018 (when they didn’t make the playoffs) , they’ve had a few breaks and won several close games.

But they will be huge favs for 3 of their remaining games and prob around 1.7 in the others.

Would be odd as surely dozens of way better teams got nowhere near.
Pause Switch to Standard View Steelers to go 16-0 ?
Show More
Report GoBallistic November 24, 2020 2:03 PM GMT
When the opposing offense drops the ball or a pass bounces randomly off someone's helmet / backside I love the way it dollies up straight to Minkah Fitzpatrick with 50+ yds of daylight in front of him.  Every single time.  If I was playing offense against the Steelers I'd seriously consider covering Minkah Fitzpatrick with one of my receivers Crazy
Report deeppockets December 8, 2020 1:25 AM GMT
the worst 11-0 team in League history has finally been turned over by the hapless Washington Football Team...NFC East is the Steelers kryptonite.
Report tobermory December 8, 2020 1:59 AM GMT
I don’t think The Football Team is hapless !

If they can get a top dozen QB for next year they are going to the super bowl IMO
Report tobermory December 8, 2020 2:00 AM GMT
I agree worst ever 11-0 team.

If Gibson had stayed in the game Washington win easy.
Report mr_sykes December 14, 2020 8:23 PM GMT
if Pitt and KC have same record at end of regular season,who gets #1 seed and why?
Report GoBallistic December 14, 2020 11:42 PM GMT
Since they didn't play each other first tiebreaker is record in AFC games. Then after that it's record in games against common opponents. 

I think the only way Steelers can get the tiebreaker is if KC lose to LA in the last game and Pitt win out - then they would hold the tiebreaker on conference record (1 loss vs 2 losses).  If it goes to record against common opponents then these have already all been played and KC hold the tiebreaker because they beat Buff and Pitt didn't
Report Kriskin December 22, 2020 10:08 AM GMT
Enough said about this inept team.  Last nights performance was one of the worse I've seen.
Report casemoney December 22, 2020 12:56 PM GMT
Has a team ever gone 11 and 0 and not won the division ? Cannot see them beating either Colts or Browns on current form
Report tobermory December 22, 2020 2:48 PM GMT
Yes 11-5 finish looks likely
Report mr_sykes December 27, 2020 11:49 AM GMT
ravens could be dangerous if they get in although looks like they need help now after miami won last night
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com