Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tobermory
23 Nov 20 00:04
| Topic/replies: 52,324 | Blogger: tobermory's blog
When I’ve watched them I have not thought they looked any better than 2018 (when they didn’t make the playoffs) , they’ve had a few breaks and won several close games.

But they will be huge favs for 3 of their remaining games and prob around 1.7 in the others.

Would be odd as surely dozens of way better teams got nowhere near.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 10
By:
GoBallistic
When: 24 Nov 20 13:03
When the opposing offense drops the ball or a pass bounces randomly off someone's helmet / backside I love the way it dollies up straight to Minkah Fitzpatrick with 50+ yds of daylight in front of him.  Every single time.  If I was playing offense against the Steelers I'd seriously consider covering Minkah Fitzpatrick with one of my receivers Crazy
By:
deeppockets
When: 08 Dec 20 00:25
the worst 11-0 team in League history has finally been turned over by the hapless Washington Football Team...NFC East is the Steelers kryptonite.
By:
tobermory
When: 08 Dec 20 00:59
I don’t think The Football Team is hapless !

If they can get a top dozen QB for next year they are going to the super bowl IMO
By:
tobermory
When: 08 Dec 20 01:00
I agree worst ever 11-0 team.

If Gibson had stayed in the game Washington win easy.
By:
mr_sykes
When: 14 Dec 20 19:23
if Pitt and KC have same record at end of regular season,who gets #1 seed and why?
By:
GoBallistic
When: 14 Dec 20 22:42
Since they didn't play each other first tiebreaker is record in AFC games. Then after that it's record in games against common opponents. 

I think the only way Steelers can get the tiebreaker is if KC lose to LA in the last game and Pitt win out - then they would hold the tiebreaker on conference record (1 loss vs 2 losses).  If it goes to record against common opponents then these have already all been played and KC hold the tiebreaker because they beat Buff and Pitt didn't
By:
Kriskin
When: 22 Dec 20 09:08
Enough said about this inept team.  Last nights performance was one of the worse I've seen.
By:
casemoney
When: 22 Dec 20 11:56
Has a team ever gone 11 and 0 and not won the division ? Cannot see them beating either Colts or Browns on current form
By:
tobermory
When: 22 Dec 20 13:48
Yes 11-5 finish looks likely
By:
mr_sykes
When: 27 Dec 20 10:49
ravens could be dangerous if they get in although looks like they need help now after miami won last night
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com