Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 321 comments are related to the topic:
NFL Week 8

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 321
By:
NonVintage
When: 31 Oct 20 03:21
So... can anyone justify Cleveland being favourites over LVR this week? I just don't get it...

Obviously they could win and the Raiders aren't world beaters, but Cleveland's record definitely looks generous given the teams they've been up against, including two less-than-convincing wins over their disastrous divisional rivals in Cincinatti.

Las Vegas have potential but are inconsistent so far, although have shown that on their day they can compete and more with decent sides.

I'd struggle to price the Raiders up at anything more than 4/5 on the money line and yet they are generally 6/5 or thereabouts. Have I missed something here?

PS: agreed on the low quality of Thursday night's fare, although am kind of enjoying watching the disorganised car crash - with undoubted talent - that Atlanta are at the moment and feeling just slightly guilty about that!
By:
jedi sophie
When: 31 Oct 20 21:53
I may join you there Vintage, not a big fan of Baker....

Bigger games on though, some absolute crackers tomorrow.

Cannot wait.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 31 Oct 20 21:54
Thurday night was horrendous.
Even though ended up winning it was painful dross.
By:
MissSunacellli
When: 01 Nov 20 16:33
Kansas 21 point favs over the jets.

Yet cannot see them not covering.
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 17:29
Kansas should run riot agst the jets, but to be fair the jets stuck at it last week, all be it the Bill's was in control and never needed or tried to get out of 2nd gear

Patriots Cam Newton looks low of confidence expect the Bill's to win and Ravens and lemar Jackson will end the Steeler's 100%
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 17:33
Titans have started slow again, just lucky the Bengals are masters of throwing advantage away
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 17:47
After the worst possible start in the first start of his career, Tua has just thrown his first TD and it's 7-7. Well done young man.
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 17:48
Ravens v Steelers 1st quarter has had a bit of everything.
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 18:14
Watching Mahones is just a wonderful sight
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 18:17
Ravens have pecked at the Steelers nerves here  they're rattled
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 18:37
Crazy things happening in Miami. After scoring the Rams offense has gone;
Punt
Interception
Punt
Fumble returned for TD
Punt returned for TD
Interception
Fumble
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 18:49
Packers v Vikings has hallmarks of game to the wire
By:
titleist
When: 01 Nov 20 18:54
Who is this St Brown clown the Packers have got playing at receiver?

Laughable people saying they're going to the Super Bowl, can't even stop this Vikings offense!
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 18:58
Packers wont get to superbowl. They're great offensive team, but whenever they play a strong defense their defense can never match up.

Still the defeat to the Vikings is surprising as their defence is Pap as well
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 19:03
Benny burrow hill.... jeez Titans are having a mare
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 19:11
Pittsburgh have looked all at sea the entire game and can take the lead with a score here. Fuuny game in Baltimore.
By:
Kriskin
When: 01 Nov 20 19:21
Jackson is a BIG problem for the Ravens.  Can be brilliant but has made too many mistakes tonight.  That interception early in the 3rd quarter has wrecked their momentum.
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 19:24
I don't think you can call him a problem though, what other weapons do they have on offense?
By:
Kriskin
When: 01 Nov 20 19:36

Nov 1, 2020 -- 2:24PM, therhino wrote:

I don't think you can call him a problem though, what other weapons do they have on offense?

rhino - that's the issue Harbaugh has created.  The offense is all about Jackson.

By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 19:37
Mahomes smash up job
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 19:39
Jackson was awesome there, shame about the flag for holding
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 19:51
They were floundering before Jackson got the job and turned into an immediate contender with him as QB. We'll have to disagree on this one.
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 19:52
Cam is luck less

Being Brady back
By:
tobermory
When: 01 Nov 20 19:55
Great play by the Bill's guy
By:
tobermory
When: 01 Nov 20 19:56
Jackson  does have a bit of a rep of not being able to win the biggest games
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 19:58
TB12 knew it was time to get the feck out as the Pats were cooked 3/4 way through last year. Laughing all the way to the Super Bowl. The man is blessed. Great no doubt, but blessed.
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 20:02
Any thoughts on Seahawks v 49ers? Their final week game last season was epic but the injury list for both teams today reads like War and Peace.
By:
GoBallistic
When: 01 Nov 20 20:15
Seahawks might need to score a TD on every drive to win
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 20:18
49'ers have hit form after a sticky start, they will rush and batter the Seahawks defence imo.

SF I believe are more solid.

Jackson turning it on, surely too late
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 20:20
One play to be hero

No what a defence
By:
Kriskin
When: 01 Nov 20 20:21
I fancy 49ers strongly tonight.  Seahawks defense will struggle
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 20:22
Steelers new Favs for the Super bowl?
By:
Kriskin
When: 01 Nov 20 20:23
I was a big layer of the Hawks at 1.7 and less.  Now almost evens this game is a NO bet for me.  Still fancy the 49ers but the value is gone
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 20:26
Over 41pts in the saints and bears game 11/10

Should be passable
By:
titleist
When: 01 Nov 20 20:27

Nov 1, 2020 -- 3:22PM, TOP3MAN wrote:

Steelers new Favs for the Super bowl?

Did you mean 2nd favs?

By:
titleist
When: 01 Nov 20 20:31
If not then no, favs based on what? Chiefs won by 14 in Baltimore. Maybe joint 2nd favs with the Bucs
By:
therhino
When: 01 Nov 20 20:42
Seattle offense looks very ordinary. Suspect this will take Wilson's full bag of tricks unless the D comes up with a few turnovers.
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 01 Nov 20 20:43
I know they're 2nd fav . But they certainly are the movers in the market and 7-0 after beating the previously unbeaten Titans and no beating Baltimore.

The Chiefs did beat Baltimore by more, but when you got Mahomes you can take games away from opponents in space of a few minutes!! If it was just based on form, then the Steelers would be Fav as the Chiefs was beaten by the Raiders!! But its not a simple as that.

Surely with the Steelers continually winning albeit by a small margin, They really are starting to believe they're invinciable which is a dangerous trait.

Personally I dont see them having the ex-factor to win a superbowl, but currently statswise the best team they've had for how long!!
By:
grayhawk
When: 01 Nov 20 20:43
TOP3MAN01 Nov 20 20:58Joined: 08 Jan 12 | Topic/replies: 2,743 | Blogger: TOP3MAN's blog
Packers wont get to superbowl. They're great offensive team, but whenever they play a strong defense their defense can never match up.

Still the defeat to the Vikings is surprising as their defence is Pap as well

You just about sum the Packers up TOP3MAN....

Pettines defence is terrible and it will be his last season in Green Bay...
By:
Kriskin
When: 01 Nov 20 20:52
Steelers were looking a poor second best tonight until Jackson through that interception early in the 3rd quarter when cruising at 17 - 7.  That resulted in a TD for the Steelers.  I'm still baffled why Jackson threw that pass.  Romo was speechless by it
Page 2 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com