Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wisewords
09 Oct 20 18:41
| Topic/replies: 519,001 | Blogger: wisewords's blog
Thoughts on his performance against the Bears? He lost track of downs and lost the game without realising he'd lost it. After losing he didn't shake hands with Foles, he ran off the field. Sore loser?
Show More
Report dazmacccccc October 10, 2020 6:00 PM BST
not shaking hands is understandable, even advisable considering the number of covid cases now in the nfl, i know some will argue that staying around on the pitch afterwards wont be harmful but why take any chances, the latest nfl guidelines want as little interaction as possible between players, coaches, staff and officials. As for his performance, his o-line had a disaster and if that continues instead of being like they were in the first four games he is in huge trouble because he cant move out of the pocket. i feel the refs were making harsher calls on the o-line more so than earlier in the season. his weapons are all broken up at the moment aswell. i think when miller,godwin and evans get fully fit and the o-line protect him like earlier he will be just fine. the biggest worry for the bucks is that gronk looks to be finished on top of already losing howard for the year.
Report themightymac October 12, 2020 12:01 AM BST
Show me a good loser and in reality you`ll see a loser.
Report tobermory October 12, 2020 12:20 AM BST
Yeah Daz, Gronk’s comeback is going like David Haye’s ; just physically done with it seems.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com