Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
themightymac
21 Jan 19 18:43
| Topic/replies: 29,118 | Blogger: themightymac's blog
Throughout the season, they call "pass interference" when the defender puts his fingernail on the receiver before the ball gets there and tbh it`s rather pathetic but last night the Rams defender runs right through the Saints receiver with the ball only half way there and they miss the call. htf could they miss that?

Enough to make anybody that bet the Saints pack in gambling. I was lucky having bet the RAMS but I feel like Dick Turpin and as a fellow gambler I really feel sorry for anybody that lost their dough due to that pathetic call.
Show More
Report TINnotaTON January 21, 2019 7:31 PM GMT
Didn't have a bet, but that call was beyond atrocious, truly was. those officials should not be allowed on a field again ever again and should be embarrassed. thought it was a piss take when called.
Report Racingqueen January 21, 2019 7:53 PM GMT
one of the worst calls I've ever seen in all honesty.

That Ref crew were atrocious from start to finish. More than once they missed the play clock timing out....

They couldn't even get the basics right.

The final call was the cherry on top. He may as well have planted one on the receivers chin
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2019 9:02 PM GMT
it wasn't just last night there were some shockers thru the season not least the Browns getting shafted in the Raiders game
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com