Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
eejit101
14 Jul 14 15:25
| Topic/replies: 19 | Blogger: eejit101's blog
Hi.

Ive been trying to set this up for a couple of years, but didn't realise I could post about it on forums before.

I am setting up a 10-12 team fantasy league, for which the buyin is $500 (£295). This does not need to be paid fully up front as I am taking deposits to confirm interest if paying $500 in one go is difficult. All payments would need to be in by August 22nd, and all deposits before entry in to the league is confirmed.

The League Set Up is as follows...

Live online snake draft the week before the season starts.

Positions - QB, WR/WR/WR, RB/RB, TE, W/R/T Flex, K, DEF, 6 Bench.

Scoring is 6pts all TDs, 1pt PPR, 1pt for 10 yards rush/rec, 1pt for 25y passing. Everything else standard.

Payouts

(Assumung 12 entries totalling $6,000)

Weekly prize in weeks 1-10 for highest scoring team = $100. (Total $1000)

Prize for 2 Division winners = $250 (Total $500).

Top 3 paid in playoffs = $2,500, $1250, $750 (Total $4500)

Info

This league is set up on Yahoo, and will have fully open commissioner status, so everyone can vote on every trade/decision/issue if one arises.

This league is 100% payout. I don't take any fees, we do not pay any payment fees, and no fees are taken by yahoo.

This league will end on Week16 of the NFL, meaning all payouts will be done BEFORE Christmas. Which should be a nice bonus.

All weekly payouts will be done each week on the Tuesday of that week.

This  league currently has 6 confirmed entries, with 2 people checking it out currently. I need a minimum of 10 for this to run, but am hoping for 12. If this is of interest or you have any questions please let me know. I have been wanting to take part in a higher buyin league for a couple of years, but the site run contests have large fees which I refuse to pay, so I thought I should set one up myself.

Thanks!
Pause Switch to Standard View High Roller Fantasy NFL League
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com