Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 128 comments are related to the topic:
free money

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 128
By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 02:46
also, i said back-to-lay t'wolves when they were down big early, when they got out to a juicy price (after they started odds-on favourites to win).
t'wolves tied it up with 5min to go in the third q and were very short price (and got it back to 3 half way through the 4th) creating a nice oppurtunity to lay back and green up and out.
hope that helps you understand back-to-lay
By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 02:51
also, sorry about the phoenix game but i think that may have been an error on betfair concerning their servers. its happened to my posts before, they sometimes disappear and then re-appear (or sometimes not) later.
i do however sometimes like to watch a game and get a feel for it before i comment as there is still value to be had
By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 03:05
"Portland did not win March 9. Go ahead and tell us you meant the handicap, and not the ML." -stillstanding

either way portland were big outsiders (around about 3.00's, had you backed them on the ml you had ample oppurtunity to green out on this market, as portland led big (and got into 1.20's and the game went to overtime). 
had you backed them with the handicap you also won
By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 03:08

Mar 11, 2014 -- 8:51PM, nugget wrote:

also, sorry about the phoenix game but i think that may have been an error on betfair concerning their servers. its happened to my posts before, they sometimes disappear and then re-appear (or sometimes not) later.i do however sometimes like to watch a game and get a feel for it before i comment as there is still value to be had

By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 03:09
free money dallas stars
By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 03:43
layin off now for a no risk bet
By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 03:43

Mar 11, 2014 -- 8:51PM, nugget wrote:

also, sorry about the phoenix game but i think that may have been an error on betfair concerning their servers. its happened to my posts before, they sometimes disappear and then re-appear (or sometimes not) later.i do however sometimes like to watch a game and get a feel for it before i comment as there is still value to be had

By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 03:50
have to let it ride, no liquidity
stars will win still i think
By:
nugget
When: 12 Mar 14 04:03
stars win!
stars beat the stanley cup favourite stlouis blues on their home ice
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by: