Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
13 Oct 13 13:36
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
NO CHANGE OF LUCK FOR CHARGERS AGAINST COLTS Huge, huge, huge bet on the Indianapolis Colts on the moneyline at 10-11.
I get more and more impressed with the Colts the more I see them and Andrew Luck is just the real deal. The guy is all class. The Seahawks put it up to them last week but they just dug in and swatted them aside. This is after going west and smashing up the 49ers in their own backyard. Going back west to play the inferior Chargers will hold absolutely no fears whatsoever for the Colts. This team is on fire and I expect them to crush the Chargers on Monday night.

BRADY TO OUTSCORE BREES TO STUFF THE SAINTS Big bet on the New England Patriots -1.5 at 10-11.
I backed the Saints before the season, as I stated here, for the Super Bowl as I thought they were huge value. Obviously I'm delighted with the start to the season. They are improving. But I can't help but think they have been flattered. Brady is the best QB this Saints D will have faced so far this season by a country mile. Rob Ryan's tendency to blitz all the time will get shown up as Brady will see these blitzs coming all day long.
Ok no Gronk but Brady finds a way. The stats for the Patriots coming off a loss are staggering. They just don't lose two-in-a-row. Also the Pats D has been playing well this season.
The Saints offence line concerns me. Look at how the Buccs got so much pressure on Brees and he threw two interceptions and almost lost the game. It's a bye week for the Saints next week. They have three home games coming up after this. This is a free shot. A defeat is not a disaster for them.
The Pats have the Jets next week. They will want to win this. They will pressure Brees. Slow down Brees and you slow down the Saints.
Brady all day long.

OAKLAND TO LED A SUCCESSFUL RAID IN KANSAS Big bet on the Oakland Raiders +9.5pts at 4-5.
I'm not saying the Raiders will win but I this game will be a lot closer than the point spread suggests. I can't get my head around the Chiefs giving up big points on the spread. And the Raiders are no mugs: They beat the Chargers easily last week. I like the Raiders' offence. As the Chiefs' DE Jackson said: “The Raiders Offense is Explosive. They can strike from anywhere on the field. They have a lot of real good positions on their team, a real big, physical offensive line, up-front. They can strike at any part of the field, so we have to mind our Ps and Qs, the entire time.”
This game will be a lot closer than the spread suggests.

BIG BEN TO JUMP ON THE JITTERY JETS Big bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers +1.5 at 10/11.
No you didn't read this wrong, the Jets are really giving points to the Steelers on the spread. Absolutely insane. People are getting carried away after their win against the woeful Atlanta Falcons on Monday night. Plus the Jets are missing TE Kellen Winslow who has been Gino Smith;s favoured receiver. This is an almightly blow for them
The Steelers are improving despite being 0-4. Their points total is improving week by week 9, 10, 23, 27. They are coming off a bye week and they always do well off a bye week. They have been unlucky in some games. Ok, the Jets D is pretty darn hot but he doesn't create many turnovers, something that has killed the Steelers this season.
Also I expect the Steelers D to be in Gino Smith's face all day long. He has no pocket sense. This was the team humiliated a few weeks ago against the Titans. Not for me. Steelers all day and everyday.

SMALL BET ON JACOBY JONES ANYTIME TOUCHDOWN SCORER AT 3-1.
His return is listed as questionable. And not sure if he will make it but if he does then 3-1 is absolutely massive for a player the ravens have desperately missed since week 1. Plus the Packers' secondary gets burned time and time again and is giving up a frightening amount of yards. Expect Joe Flacco to target his deep men all day long.

I was going to have a bet in the Vikings v Panthers game but after what happened to AP's son I just can't focus on that game and how it will affect the great man or the game one way or another.
Be back with Dallas v Redskins later
Pause Switch to Standard View ***Clay's NFL Week Six Picks***
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com