Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 63 comments are related to the topic:
Is it just me or is this week's NFL really tough to predict?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 63
By:
Hank Hill
When: 29 Sep 13 21:29
Incredible implosion by Texans Sad
By:
HARRY22
When: 29 Sep 13 21:30
Patriots are going down tonight.
By:
HARRY22
When: 29 Sep 13 21:30
at the same time tampa did exactly the same
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 29 Sep 13 21:34
Texans spit the bit again...

Consistently the most overrated team in the NFL.
By:
HARRY22
When: 29 Sep 13 21:35
manning to welker TD,what a pick up welker was,perfect kind of receiver for manning
By:
DirkDiggler
Yep, on Denver -10.
By:
sideshowbob
to be fair the texans were underdogs. kits not as if they were 1/5 or owt.
By:
HARRY22
When: 29 Sep 13 21:36
It is the quarterback for me dirk,they have a lot of talent on that team but he will never get it done.  The defence played superbly today,one crazy play cost them big.
By:
HARRY22
When: 29 Sep 13 21:37
I actually thought texans would win today and for most of the game they were winning this game well.
By:
sideshowbob
When: 29 Sep 13 21:37
that play on i think 3rd down was ridiculous. up by 7 and you just toss it to the defence for a td. moron.
By:
HARRY22
When: 29 Sep 13 21:39
yep you had to try a safer play and then kick the ball away if they couldn't make the 1st down, the defence was playing well enough to stop seattle
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 29 Sep 13 21:40
Been one of those weekends. Win lose win lose... end result = zero.
By:
HARRY22
When: 29 Sep 13 21:42
this chargers team has been very impressive this season,they should really be unbeaten.  danny woodhead is his main target this season,hell of a pick up
By:
sideshowbob
When: 29 Sep 13 21:49
the play call was ridiculous, you need a safe throw not some gimmicky playaction bootleg crap. whoever called that is a prize twit. but having made that call, schaub should have seen the defence didnt fall for it and not thrown it to him.
By:
db1974
When: 29 Sep 13 23:19
All the talk has been about Texans losing that game but for me the big thing is that the Seahawks have struggled in both road games so far, first against Panthers in Week 1 and then again today. They play the Colts in Indianapolis next weekend. If they travel back to Seattle from Houston and then back east again then they are well worth taking on. However if they decide to go straight to Indiana then they could give a better account of themselves than they have so far. Early indications are that the Seahawks will be 3-pt favs next weekend so one to watch IMO.
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 29 Sep 13 23:43
All the talk has been about Texans losing that game but for me the big thing is that the Seahawks have struggled in both road games so far, first against Panthers in Week 1 and then again today. They play the Colts in Indianapolis next weekend. If they travel back to Seattle from Houston and then back east again then they are well worth taking on. However if they decide to go straight to Indiana then they could give a better account of themselves than they have so far. Early indications are that the Seahawks will be 3-pt favs next weekend so one to watch IMO.
Rate reply:
| report bl

>>>I like  your thinking, whatever the Seahawaks do travel wise, I like the Colts getting any points, they're a good team. This is not a good spot for the Seahawahks, west to east 2 weeks running against tough teams. It'll be loud in that dome too, I can't see any chance that the hawks won't go back to Seattle and back west again. ASAIK NFL teams don't think this way, they go back home.

I like Indy S/U in this spot, and the points are gravy. Colts at home now vs anyone should be fav, with exception of Denver. They've hammered SF on the road, had an easy walkover today, they'll be walking on air coming into next weekend.
By:
db1974
When: 30 Sep 13 09:49
Seahawks official twitter account tweeted that the team had landed home so obviously they are not going direct to Indiana from Houston. Colts +3.0 for me next weekend so.
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 30 Sep 13 11:36
Nah, they never stay over anywhere. Not surprised. Yeah Colts +3 for me.
By:
db1974
When: 30 Sep 13 11:59
Last year or the year before I think the 49ers stayed on the East Coast for a week between 2 East Coast games. I'll try to find something on it.
By:
db1974
When: 30 Sep 13 12:04
Found it!

Last year the 49ers stayed in Ohio after they lost a road game to the Vikings in Week 3 before beating the Jets 34-0 in New York the following week. The article also mentions that they did the same thing the previous year when they beat the Eagles in Philly a week after beating the Bengals in Cincinnati

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/49ers-head-back-home-impressive-win-over-jets
By:
Swardean
When: 30 Sep 13 16:14
I think the travel will be a factor but we are only talking 3 hr time difference and first class travel always helps.   The texans have a far better defence than the colts and I think the seahawks will post at least 28 pts next week.   Will indy get at least 25 ? hmmmm..

Perhaps a needed wake up for seattle yesterday. should be a great game but no bet for me.
By:
d13phe
When: 30 Sep 13 17:14
I think NFL is one of the easier games to make cash on.

It has been a cash cows for me for a few good years now.

I think it is important to disregard the hype and actually watch the games not on primetime.  Because the pundits don't!

The whole of America seems to bet on what NFL network/CBS/ESPN tell them all week.
By:
Swardean
When: 30 Sep 13 19:42
Agreed, I have the main game on sky, plus 1 or 2 other streams on my laptop
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 01 Oct 13 09:10
The texans have a far better defence than the colts

>>>I'm not sure that's true. Colts are only giving up 12.8 pts per game, Texans 26.2.

Texans look good in yards, not so good in points.
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com