Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DirkDiggler
29 Sep 13 15:33
| Topic/replies: 8,932 | Blogger: DirkDiggler's blog
May as well keep it here chaps.

Sadly it Wembley bollocks week again, and we get another 6 hours of Neil Reynolds talking **** about an Lndon team, at least Tom Brady's gets his **** and balls back for a week!  Laugh

Picks:

ARIZONA S/U  @ 2.15 - TB are really bad, Glennon reminded me of a young Andrew Walter in college, this isn't going to end well for him today. Shame for TB defense which is pretty goo IMO and going the right way, this team is Detroit stupid though and will kill themselves with errors and penalties.

CHICAGO +3 @ 1.86 - Line should be flipped IMO.

CINNCINATI - 3 @ 1.80 - Browns aren't playing Minny this week. I see this a 7 point spread not 3. The Bengals are below the two top class teams in the NFL, Denver and Seattle. But as good on their day as the next 10-15 teams.

CINN/CLEVELAND OV/41.5 @ 1.9 - I think this line is low, I can see Cincy scoring 28-31.

PITT/MINN OV 41.5 @ 1.9 - Steelers showed a bit of life on offense last week, they keep turning the ball over though which usually leads to short fields and points in a hurry. Ponder's injury helps the Vikes, Cassel is a better NFL QB than Ponderosa will ever be. AP in the backfield, and the Vikes have scored plenty and conceded plenty too.

INDIANAPOLIS  -6.5 @ 1.61 - Chicken bet of the week,  let's hope the Colts don't lay an egg. Niners franked the form on Thursday night when they ripped the Rams a new one. Indy still my pick to win this division. Andrew Luck will be the best QB in football in 2-3 years.

Acca: Picks 2,3,5 and 6.

Leans (as they say in the US):

Seattle (Texas are ****, and I think the 'hawks need to start laying the on the road demons to rest, this soft Texans team is ideal),

Dallas

KC

NO (never bet against NO @ home)

Denver (ditto)

Washington (won't take much to beat the Raiders, who are appalling coming off MNF historically, RG 0 and 3 showing signs)

Balti (never impressive, often lucky lucky lucky, but they just win).
Pause Switch to Standard View *NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE WEEK 4 THREAD*
Show More
Report DirkDiggler September 29, 2013 9:25 PM BST
Two more

DALLAS - 1 @ 1.9

DENVER -10 @ 1.9
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com