Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Fallen Angel
22 Nov 12 11:41
| Topic/replies: 2,232 | Blogger: Fallen Angel's blog
I have been very focused on the make the play-offs element of NFL this year and a couple of things spring to mind with regards to this market.

1. San Diego still seem to be grossly over-valued on Sporting index Long term NFL market (currently 6-9) compared to other teams with a similar record. You can back Buffolo Bills at 2-4 and they have a significantly easier run-in than the chargers. New York also have a relatively easier schedule and they are around the same price. The chargers have been awful this season, rivers has been poor and they still have a couple of real tough games. I know they usually come on strong but if anything they should be a much bigger price than Buffolo not a much shorter price.

2. In the NFC you can buy Tampa Bay at 9 and they will make up to a minimum of 20 if they make the play-offs. The best price I could find for them to make the play-offs was 6/4 which makes a buy look tempting. Seattle are my favourites for the last spot. Assuming that the NFC north sends two (Green Bay and Chicago and then, one from the east. The last extra spot is then decided between the Seattle, New Orleans and Tampa.
Pause Switch to Standard View NFL teams and the play-offs
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com