Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 74 comments are related to the topic:
Colts cut Manning

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 74
By:
orioles
When: 14 Mar 12 15:53
$132 million, $60 million guaranteed.

Damnnnnn.
By:
grayhawk
When: 14 Mar 12 16:03
See the rubbish Bucky Brooks wrote about the Brandon Marshall trade..." it makes the Bears the most explosive offense in the NFC North " ShockedShockedShocked

I know the Bears were putting up points before Forte got injured and Marshall is a good addition but come on!!!..... has he forgot the Packers and Lions reside in that division.
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 14 Mar 12 16:57
I don't have a problem with Schaub, none what so ever, i still would take a healthy manning any day of the week though. Just surprised they haven't shown an interest. Given them being a dome team, get the chance to stick it to the colts twice a year, he knows the division, and it keeps him away from eli in the playoffs.
By:
incaseof
When: 15 Mar 12 22:09
i still would take a healthy manning any day of the week though.

that's the problem...is he healthy? can the neck take a hit...a year ago he was expected to start the season, 1 month before kick off he was expected to start, 2 weeks pre kick off he was expected to come back after 4-6 games...

Looks like Titans building an o line for him now and with Jake Locker behind him, sounds like a good move for Titans and Manning.
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Mar 12 00:56
6/4 Titans an hour ago..just moved into 4/7..titans looking the team for no 18
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Mar 12 13:10
i guess thats the end of hasselbeck and the titans could be a force next year with a  full season of Chris Johnson and Manning

they also have Jake Locker as an understudy who looked pretty decent last year.
By:
grayhawk
When: 16 Mar 12 14:28
Looking more like Denver now.
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 16 Mar 12 20:55
San Francisco in the mix. Maybe this is what i was expecting when i mentioned Houston. A genuine Superbowl ready team but with the cherry missing off of the cake. Peyton manning is the cherry! Manning in this 49ers side, teams will be quaking.
By:
grayhawk
When: 16 Mar 12 21:02
Massive market shake up if he plays when that defence is sitting on the sidelines.....MASSIVE.
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 16 Mar 12 21:09
I know the price has shortened but taking a punt now that he signs is still worth a shot, without him that defence and the way harbaugh runs things, they should be definite play off contenders at the very least, hence there really is little to lose, then if manning signs, you've got a nice position to sit on.
By:
grayhawk
When: 16 Mar 12 21:20
Aye...a bet to nothing.....especially if you're sitting on them at 22 Happy
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 16 Mar 12 21:44
Always frustrates me when i miss the boat! The early bird catches the worm.
By:
db1974
When: 18 Mar 12 09:46
MANNINGham SIGNS WITH 49ers!

Cool
By:
Rogue_Trader1
When: 18 Mar 12 10:41
San Francisco has upgraded their WR unit, they will make a massive offer that Manning can not refuse. Plus the one thing Manning wanted was to go to a contender, 49ers have an awesome defence, the only missing link to a Superbowl berth is Manning. Expect 49ers to introduce Manning as QB on Tuesday or Wednesday. At this point they will nearly be Superbowl Favs
By:
orioles
When: 18 Mar 12 11:29
Thank god we've re-signed Rex Plain
By:
d13phe
When: 18 Mar 12 14:42
Alex smith meeting with the dolphins

All the pieces falling into place for manning and the 49ers
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 18 Mar 12 20:42
For some reason, and i have no idea why, i've got a hunch that manning prefers the broncos in all of this. There is a situation where now the 49ers could be left without a quarterback, if manning doesn't sign with them and smith moves on to pastures new.
By:
Rogue_Trader1
When: 18 Mar 12 21:16
49ers placing themselves in a poor position if they don't get Manning, Smith could go as well and no qtr back....Broncos are out of it. Either Tenn or San Fran now
By:
grayhawk
When: 18 Mar 12 21:44
Flynn joins Seahawks.
By:
incaseof
When: 18 Mar 12 22:12
I doubt 49ers will pay what Titans and Broncos is expected to give Manning...
Meanwhile no team will pay Alex Smith the amount of $$$ 49ers are/was ready to give him...
Dolphins should stay with Matt Moore for next season.
By:
d13phe
When: 19 Mar 12 12:25
no way smith goes until Manning's destination is known

he is just keeping his options open i guess.
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 19 Mar 12 16:28
Broncos it is!
By:
incaseof
When: 19 Mar 12 18:41
hmm, two talented WRs, a decent D if Von Miller burst into the best defensive player I guess they could be a threat...KC still fav in that division for me, Chargers years is over..
By:
orioles
When: 19 Mar 12 18:44
Tim Te-who?
By:
incaseof
When: 19 Mar 12 18:45
Laugh
By:
orioles
When: 19 Mar 12 18:47
Can't wait for Woody Paige on ATH! Happy
By:
jacob_TA
When: 19 Mar 12 21:28
why would you choose the Broncos and their stadium along with potential road teams, vs 49ers with 2 dome road games along with way more talent?
By:
orioles
When: 19 Mar 12 21:57
Weak division, decent O line, no hello brudda ... and dollar dollar bills, man.

It's ALL about the green.
By:
incaseof
When: 19 Mar 12 22:44
With Jeff Saturday and Dallas Clark on the market both probably ends up in Denver...1st round pick and $$$ for Mike Wallace...Manning could be surrounded with lots of talent again Plain
By:
orioles
When: 19 Mar 12 23:08
You can only take one of the above - who's going to make Peyton happier?
By:
d13phe
When: 20 Mar 12 13:22
who are the broncos talented WRs?

Tebow to Jags now?
By:
The Prophet Of Profit
When: 20 Mar 12 13:44
You cant judge  Broncos wideouts on last year. They had a running back throwing to them.  D Thomas is super talented.

Oh, and thanks for the 80/1 on the Broncos outright ****, you shouldn't have, really...
By:
The Prophet Of Profit
When: 20 Mar 12 13:48
Wow betfair, you censor names of bookies! Do you think we dont know they exist?

Stupid company, glad i dont bet with them anymore...treat their customers with contempt.
By:
d13phe
When: 20 Mar 12 16:36
I would be surprised if they didn't pick up any WRs for Manning to throw at tbh

then again they might have no cap left by the time this deal is finished.
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Mar 12 09:03
broncos are all in with a QB that had 4 neck surgeries last year

They just signed caleb Hanie as backup QB
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML