Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Beaniash
01 Jan 12 16:55
| Topic/replies: 10,400 | Blogger: Beaniash's blog

thank me later
Pause Switch to Standard View Jets @ Miami - UNDER FREE MONEY
Show More
Report HowieTheRookie. January 1, 2012 5:59 PM GMT
Sad
I've backed overs
Report RamonSanchezPizjuan January 1, 2012 6:01 PM GMT
Backed overs also. We will see sure.
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 6:01 PM GMT
lol we will see i just like the under here to tough D who run the ball sanchez no confidence
Report Still standing January 1, 2012 6:04 PM GMT
FREE MONEY.

Good effen God.  You can't lose Beaniash.  If it goes under, you can do what you do best.  Come back here and tell us how great you are.  If it goes over, you won't hear a peep out of me.

It may go under.  The official total is 39, but free money ?  Come on.  Where is the head in hands man when you need him ?
Report HowieTheRookie. January 1, 2012 6:05 PM GMT
Sanchez is the danger to this bet because I think he's one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 6:05 PM GMT
who rattled your cage lol
Report Still standing January 1, 2012 6:08 PM GMT
"FREE MONEY" always rattles my cage, closely followed by "bank job"
This form is frequented by people who are new to the NFL.  Some of them might think you actually know something and put money on this "tip"

...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 6:08 PM GMT
I AM THE GREAT BEANAISH YOU SHOULD BOW DOWN TO ME BEFORE YOU SPEAK !!
Report HowieTheRookie. January 1, 2012 6:11 PM GMT
you'd have to be a mug to blindly follow a 'tip' when reasoning appears to be "thank me later"Laugh
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 6:15 PM GMT
im just rying to do my bit for the unemployed people out there
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 6:16 PM GMT
betfair adjust their odds based on my picks thats how good i am
Report HowieTheRookie. January 1, 2012 6:18 PM GMT
Laugh MS not even the best passer on the Jets team
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 6:22 PM GMT
hope jets win
Report Welshie5121 January 1, 2012 8:05 PM GMT
What on Earth are the Jets doing? Seems like no matter the length on 3rd down Miami complete!!
Report Welshie5121 January 1, 2012 8:10 PM GMT
Yet another 3rd down converted! Do the Jets know how to defend?
Report Welshie5121 January 1, 2012 8:11 PM GMT
Yet again!! FFS!! 3rd & Goal and they convert. Anyone would think it is Miami who need to win the match to book themselves in the play-offs! Jets allowing 21 plays is woeful!
Report MiltonF January 1, 2012 8:17 PM GMT
Don't fkin expect Sanchez to win the game... Scared
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 8:26 PM GMT
RIP JETS
Report OVERSEAS January 1, 2012 8:30 PM GMT
Ultra poor Sanchez, pay Manning whatever he wants and take him for 2 years...
Report Welshie5121 January 1, 2012 8:31 PM GMT
This is worse that poor. I am yet to witness a good performance from Sanchez. Terrible decisions
Report OVERSEAS January 1, 2012 8:34 PM GMT
silly pen to give there..
Report OVERSEAS January 1, 2012 8:38 PM GMT
no more Sanchez after this year..that last throw sums it all up.....Revis and Co must be doing their nuts with his play..
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 8:39 PM GMT
i feel for him i must be the only 1 who thinks hes not that bad but oi cant defend todays display utter trash on such a big game.
Report OVERSEAS January 1, 2012 8:46 PM GMT
seriously he will be lucky to get another game after that....
Report heskeyismyhero January 1, 2012 8:59 PM GMT
Lost this is last play of first half the ****
Report Beaniash January 1, 2012 9:04 PM GMT

Jan 1, 2012 -- 12:04PM, Still standing wrote:

FREE MONEY.Good effen God.  You can't lose Beaniash.  If it goes under, you can do what you do best.  Come back here and tell us how great you are.  If it goes over, you won't hear a peep out of me.It may go under.  The official total is 39, but free money ?  Come on.  Where is the head in hands man when you need him ?

YOU STILL THINK IM NOT GREAT !!! AFTER IVE MADE ALL THESE FOLKS ( WHO TOOK MY ADVICE) DOUBLE THEIR JOBSEEKER CHEQUE. I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE STARTED TO RESPECT ME ON THIS NFL LARK I KNOW MY ****. PEACE OUT.

Report Mr Snap January 1, 2012 10:47 PM GMT
to be fair you come across as a bit of a ****
Report Beaniash January 2, 2012 12:22 AM GMT
Shhh ... (in a whispering voice ) no 1 cares what you think your a nobody to me.

i am the man round here sooner folks realise and bow down then i can helpo you make money.

but if you hate on me you will forever be broke. ask GVL
Report Mr Snap January 2, 2012 12:30 AM GMT
i neither dispute or agree with your NFL prowess i'm just saying that on here you come across as a rather big ****
Report Still standing January 2, 2012 12:34 AM GMT
I agree with snap.  You do seem to know the NFL Beanish, and make some good picks.  Too bad you're a tool.

Maybe you can give all your followers back their money on Denver. It might help your maligned rep.
Report Beaniash January 2, 2012 1:23 AM GMT
when did i tell everyone to pick denver Confused
Report Still standing January 2, 2012 1:31 AM GMT
>>Beaniash
01 Jan 12 21:40 Joined: 26 Jul 10 | Topic/replies: 2,671 | Blogger: Beaniash's blog
i am i got denver in this game

It wasn't one of your official Bull Shiiite announced picks, but I'm sure your unemployed followers scan the forums to find out what you're doing.  You said on another forum that you had Denver.  I'll assume that means you had Denver as a pick.
Report Dr.Cypionate January 2, 2012 1:47 AM GMT
seems that everyone is on to this clown now beanish...posting different outcomes on different threadsLaugh
Report Beaniash January 2, 2012 2:56 AM GMT
what other forum Confused .. listen everything your saying is neither here nor there to me. going back and forth with you and dr cypionate isnt helping me make money. my message is simple

EMBRACE ME AND I WILL HELP YOU !!

HATE ME AND YOU WILL PERISH IN THE JOBSEEKERS QUEUE EVERY 2 WEEKS
Report Kopland1 January 2, 2012 3:01 AM GMT
Laugh bellend
Report Beaniash January 2, 2012 4:37 AM GMT
ANOTHER BROKE HATER
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com