Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
good value losers
24 Jul 11 11:48
| Topic/replies: 20,119 | Blogger: good value losers's blog
hey guys

i've reactivated the league and set a draft time and date of

8pm UK time Weds 31 Aug

you should all have got an email, and please can you confirm you're going to play this year, either by email, on the league notice board or on here. no point having dead teams in the league!
Pause Switch to Standard View nfl fantasy league - betfair allsorts
Show More
Report HARRY22 October 12, 2011 4:45 PM BST
moore has only caught 8 passes in the last 2 games..im keeping faith with mike williams so 2 RBs is the way forward so i am happy to trade tim
Report HARRY22 October 12, 2011 4:46 PM BST
the saints D is doing nothing...i went in for 49ers and missed out..i dont think i have won a race in waivers yet..is is fixed Grin
Report d13phe October 12, 2011 4:47 PM BST
I have no idea how waivers worked

I missed out on Cam Newton in the second week
Report HARRY22 October 12, 2011 4:51 PM BST
well GVL said he had a player higher on priority than niner nation i think it was and he didnt get the player...i have seen the page where you can priorotise which order but i havent seen anything to show what the other teams are going for...i have put in requests for 3 and i bet i dont get any Laugh
Report good value losers October 12, 2011 5:39 PM BST
that was a bit odd, but the processing is fully sutomatic and i probably had my waiver order incorrect. not knowing what the other teams are going for is part of the fun.

i'm not much better than you at 1-4, d13phe, but the most annoying thing is total pts for. i could live with 1-4 if my pts for was ok but it's rubbish. 3 players i'd banked on to have good seasons - j freeman, s jackson and shonn greene - have done fckall so far.
Report HARRY22 October 12, 2011 7:00 PM BST
Who did you get for MJD? he is putting the pts up...you did pick up saints TE graham who is having a blinder.  I have finally got a big play receiver in colston...now make some plays.

Talking of the saints...what happened to that nutter who used to post the last few seasons..the saints fan..he was a mentalist but at the same time a breath of fresh air Laugh
Report good value losers October 12, 2011 8:20 PM BST
i did ok from that trade - mjd + harvin for ryan mathews + bowe. i forgot to mention another **** who has let me down so far - boldin.
Report HARRY22 October 12, 2011 9:16 PM BST
ahh matthews has been impressive...forte has rushed for plenty but is scared of the endzone for some reason.

at least boldin is on the field..im convinced evans will be a weapon if he gets healthy
Report HARRY22 October 13, 2011 9:01 AM BST
torrey smith dropped already...has that huge game and dropped so soon...anyone going to give him a chance..he was on REVIS ISLAND last week..i would drop megatron against revis island..its just pointless throwing on him.
Report leefee October 18, 2011 11:21 AM BST
Well you can already put a tick in the W column for this week Harry.......

.....my team is up urine-creek with no paddle and rapidly taking on liquid this week thanks to byes ......

I got no-one left to put in  CryLaugh
Report good value losers October 18, 2011 4:35 PM BST
Blush top planning, leef Mischief
Report leefee October 18, 2011 5:19 PM BST
Tell me about it...  CryCry
Report HARRY22 October 19, 2011 9:14 PM BST
lol..i just looked at the team...you look in trouble this week...i have lost 3 close ones...this would be a surprise if it was close
Report d13phe October 20, 2011 10:58 AM BST
I am 0-6

dont think I will be going 1-6 this week either Sad

I think someone should donate me a decent running back as some people have them all on their benches
Report HARRY22 October 20, 2011 11:12 AM BST
I think you need a QB for starters.,.you picked anyone up with vick on a bye week
Report d13phe October 20, 2011 11:53 AM BST
Colt McCoy Laugh
Report good value losers October 23, 2011 8:40 PM BST
arian foster shouldn't be allowed
Report HARRY22 October 23, 2011 8:45 PM BST
silly stats today
Report HARRY22 October 24, 2011 11:46 AM BST
COLSTON WEAPON d13

congrats d13 on 1st win
Report HARRY22 October 24, 2011 11:50 AM BST
looking at the draft results i played it poorly and never give sproles long enough Sad
Report d13phe October 24, 2011 1:13 PM BST
I cannot believe I registered a win with Carter, McCoy and Jonathan Stewart

I get my big guns back next week off a bye
Report Mr Snap October 24, 2011 4:51 PM BST
Many congrats Cranford Crusaders Laugh
Report good value losers October 25, 2011 10:40 AM BST
hightower gawn. unlucky, d13phe, harry22 is a slimy barsteward Cry
Report HARRY22 October 25, 2011 1:10 PM BST
Shocked Just seen the news Shocked
Report HARRY22 November 2, 2011 1:20 PM GMT
VICK FOR CJ ffs.... i could understand it if it was megatron...wtf you doing d13...Grin...can you cancel it i will take vick off yer hands
Report good value losers November 2, 2011 1:55 PM GMT
i can kindof see the logic behind d13's thinking as tenn have a very easy second half of the season and mccoy + cj may be better than vick + ermm no one Laugh but cj's been struggling and i've read talk of a timeshare with ringer - was thinking of drafting ringer myself Excited
Report d13phe November 2, 2011 4:09 PM GMT
I need a decent running back and I reckon CJ will have a monster second half to the season

I made a mistake in drafting vick too early

I offered you Vick for Forte or Rice Harry and you were having none of it
Report HARRY22 November 2, 2011 5:35 PM GMT
Vick rushes for more yards so you get 2 for 1 with mike Grin

no easy games in the nfl unless its the colts, schedule could be difficult,he just looks an average player now..deion carter is doing an ok job,well as good as cj

d13 you were wanting rice or forte not a washed up CJ,,big difference.
Report HARRY22 November 2, 2011 5:35 PM GMT
i would of given you battle for vick Grin
Report good value losers November 2, 2011 6:16 PM GMT
d13phe     02 Nov 11 16:09 
I offered you Vick for Forte or Rice Harry and you were having none of it

Laugh

htehb??? Shocked

Laugh
Report d13phe November 2, 2011 6:34 PM GMT
CJ isn't washed up, he is just waiting for me to trade for him

We will see men. I'm 2-6 so a gamble is needed.
Report good value losers November 3, 2011 8:54 AM GMT
might be an idea to have one qb, d13 Grin
Report d13phe November 3, 2011 10:37 AM GMT
Tried to get Joe Flacco

Now in for cassell but not sure how this waiver thing works Confused
Report HARRY22 November 3, 2011 11:51 AM GMT
Nothing wrong with a gamble d13....just think getting rid of cranford crusaders best player is risky...saying that if CJ does pick up some form it may work out better if you can get a decent QB....cutler available,cassell and the chiefs on a roll so worth a punt on whats available...i never meant to get rid of flacco,messing around on Iphone so i quickly put back in for him and put him top of waiver priority which is why you never got him d13
Report HARRY22 November 3, 2011 11:53 AM GMT
attack of the clowns is trying to keep his hopes alive this week getting vick...hardly got any payers to choose from with the bye week taking out all of his star players
Report HARRY22 November 3, 2011 11:55 AM GMT
anyone want a good kicker...i have 2 of the best after snapping up the guy who rings the wisconin church bells each hour Grin
Report d13phe November 3, 2011 12:04 PM GMT
Will trade you the eagles D for either of your QBs Harry

You don't need 2!
Report good value losers November 3, 2011 12:56 PM GMT
i'd grab one of the fa qbs now, d13, even though it's a pretty poor choice, so at least you have someone. you're way down the waiver order now, so it's a bit of a risk to hope to get mccoy back or cutler off waivers.
Report HARRY22 November 3, 2011 3:19 PM GMT
i had the saints D and they never had a big week...get rid and they score a TD Grin . of course i would like the ravens D or the bears D but i dont think it makes much difference which D you have now. You dont know when they are going to have a strong week..most of us are swapping each week.  Took atlanta now,think they have a nice schedule coming up.  Looked at the draft and i think you only have 3 or 4 players from the original draft.  Take bradford along with cassell or cutler..I was going to swap flacco for him.
Report good value losers November 3, 2011 4:09 PM GMT
fwiw one site i look at rates the phi d as having the 3rd best strength of schedule for the remainder of the season and atl as the 3rd worst Grin
Report HARRY22 November 3, 2011 9:23 PM GMT
colts away then 3 on the bounce at home for atlanta...vikes titans and saints. 4/4 i hope Grin
Report runandskip November 4, 2011 1:29 AM GMT
too right harry, this weeks byes are killing me
very happy to take in Vick, even though i got the best record, team was looking like this seasons 49ers (get to playoffs and out straight away) i have struggled at QB all season.Took Manning and well you know the rest :(
just gotta this week out the way and hopefully a strong finish and most important to stay injury free !!!!!
Report HARRY22 November 4, 2011 10:58 AM GMT
i could be tied with you after this week..tricky v niner nation though...forte back this week...3 pronged attack this week, rice forte and battle who is getting plenty of touches.
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 6:45 PM GMT
falcons D destroying the colts Grin
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 6:55 PM GMT
d13 wtf is julio jones doing on the bench Cry
Report d13phe November 6, 2011 6:56 PM GMT
He has been injured most of the season and hardly targeted Cry
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 6:59 PM GMT
he was injured but now he is back lol
Report good value losers November 6, 2011 7:01 PM GMT
Laugh
Report good value losers November 6, 2011 7:05 PM GMT
tbf on d13, most wrs are an aftertimers paradise. they do fckall for weeks then suddenly have a big game. only a few are regular points scorers.
Report d13phe November 6, 2011 7:05 PM GMT
Gambled on Matt Cassell in fantasy and my sports bets

That's not turning out too well
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 7:07 PM GMT
this is his 3rd game over 100 yards...gvl wont mind you left him out
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 7:09 PM GMT
damn it matt ryan..wanted a shut out
Report d13phe November 6, 2011 7:46 PM GMT
WTF was that from the chiefs?!
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 7:47 PM GMT
no idea what they are doing,
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 7:48 PM GMT
witten Grin
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 8:22 PM GMT
anyone want schaub...they are killing teams early and just running the football
Report good value losers November 6, 2011 8:26 PM GMT
you still got a chance, d13. looks like all my players left the building at halftime! Laugh
Report leefee November 6, 2011 8:28 PM GMT
At least your players came out for the first half..... it appears half my team got lost on the way to their respective stadiums Shocked
Report d13phe November 6, 2011 8:52 PM GMT
Going to need a bloody good second set of games GVL

Not sure why I chose the chiefs D over the eagles Sad
Report HARRY22 November 6, 2011 8:54 PM GMT
Nicks out for GIANTS...big game for cruz i feel Grin
Report good value losers November 6, 2011 8:57 PM GMT
you still have half your players left, leefee, including a certain mr rodgers Shocked i only have 2 Plain
Report d13phe November 6, 2011 9:04 PM GMT
I am hoping for a big game from manningham
Report good value losers November 6, 2011 9:10 PM GMT
surprised you don't do a muggg nfl acca, leefee. remember those ones we used to do on the tennis phorum? they were a hoot, till tarango, petr cech and the other stalkers decided to invade the fred.
Report leefee November 6, 2011 9:15 PM GMT
I often do 3-5 team acca's Gvl just don't post on here that often.

.... the tennis forum has gone down hill badly....... even furthr than i thought possible Crazy
Report HARRY22 November 8, 2011 11:15 AM GMT
ffs gvl could a fumble not be -1...lost another close one Sad And the season is over for my eagles Devil
Report HARRY22 November 8, 2011 11:25 AM GMT
Accidentally caught the result this morning..still have the game on record...play by play says forte fumble a close call..bad zebra decision?
Report good value losers November 8, 2011 11:48 AM GMT
whinge whinge whinge Laugh
Report good value losers November 13, 2011 3:49 PM GMT
think you have to win all 4 now, d13. 6-7 might have a squeak at the playoffs, but doubt 5-8 will get you in Plain i'm under the cosh too, think i need at least 3 from 4 now.
Report good value losers November 15, 2011 4:20 AM GMT
i've just been offered greg olsen for steven jackson ConfusedConfusedConfused baffling, even more so as i already have jimmy graham. Confused am i missing something? Shocked
Report d13phe November 17, 2011 10:42 AM GMT
You can officially knock me out of the running this weekend Harry

If i get beat Im going for the number 1 draft pick Laugh
Report HARRY22 November 17, 2011 3:10 PM GMT
Not read up on the rules etc..playoff system etc...division winner gets in i take it. You are on a roll d13 but this week i am expecting my main men to actually put up some points...forte rice and witten had a quiet week
Report leefee November 20, 2011 12:29 PM GMT
It might help if you actually put players into your team to try and beat him Wink
Report leefee November 20, 2011 12:42 PM GMT
Ignore that last post...... for some reason i got you mixed up with Getting It Done.....

Or should that be Not Getting Anything Done At All Grin
Report good value losers November 20, 2011 12:50 PM GMT
bit tricky when the person running the league disables your login MischiefDevil
Report leefee November 20, 2011 12:57 PM GMT
Ah right...... what happened there then?

(You cheating Fu**er)

WinkGrin
Report leefee November 20, 2011 7:40 PM GMT
Stephen Fry and Johnny Vegas may as well be my receiving corps this week ffs ShockedCrazyLaugh
Report leefee November 20, 2011 8:45 PM GMT
Make that Julian Clary and Graham Norton Cry
Report good value losers November 20, 2011 10:29 PM GMT
you're still winning easily. i could lose even though my oppo hasn't bothered to do anything and has 3 players on byes!
Report HARRY22 November 23, 2011 2:50 PM GMT
Good luck everyone for the rest of the league and playoffs...it has been good while it has lasted but today is a very sad day in the life of fantasy football...its not rocket science to figure out why it is a sad day in the betfair all sorts league...just have to take a look at todays accepted trade Sad
Report good value losers November 23, 2011 4:49 PM GMT
oh behave, harry.

first i'm disappointed you've decided to make a post of this nature in public.

second do yourself a favour and stop and think before you post rather than just gob off knee jerk style as you've done several times on this fred.

i will respond to this by email to the entire league and if you have any issues that are more than just casual banter i'd ask you do the same. it's just, well, undignified to do otherwise.
Report HARRY22 November 23, 2011 6:25 PM GMT
Sad
Report HARRY22 November 23, 2011 6:33 PM GMT
good luck in the playoffs mental institution...you have picked up a pearl in jimmy graham...did you know only wes welker has more receptions this season? he has twice as many receptions as gresham and 500 more yards...nice work on the trade. Grin
Report HARRY22 November 24, 2011 1:45 PM GMT
^Casual banter

Classy reply btw
Report leefee November 24, 2011 2:33 PM GMT
eh?
Report HARRY22 November 24, 2011 2:33 PM GMT
eh? whats up?
Report HARRY22 November 24, 2011 2:36 PM GMT
i was told casual banter was allowed on here...the above was casual banter...seems i was wrong Sad
Report db1974 November 24, 2011 2:41 PM GMT
I'm suitably intrigued

I recommend that you boys all have a good few beers tonight and then come back here at around 12:30 to air your differences

That should fill the hour until the Ravens/49ers game!
Report HARRY22 November 24, 2011 2:45 PM GMT
surely a low scoring game between the 49ers and the ravens
Report d13phe November 24, 2011 3:32 PM GMT
whats going on here then Laugh

Harry causing trouble again - that not like him Grin
Report HARRY22 November 24, 2011 3:43 PM GMT
ffs Sad
Report HARRY22 November 24, 2011 3:52 PM GMT
voicing an opinion and then getting abusive emails for doing so...thats the bottom line.
Report HARRY22 November 28, 2011 4:07 PM GMT
Kicked out of the league for challenging the mighty GVL Laugh  i guess dlarssonf and the rest of the tennis forumites were right about you after all...a little man with a little di** who hates being challenged..i voice an opinion and i get banned...whats a matter GVL has the silly site you use not worked out with you over the season so you have to take it out on someone with a winning record

email GVL sent after i brought the matter up

you ungrateful prick, harry. i let you into the league, help you out at the start, and all you've done is whine, niggle and moan. then publicly criticise this league on the bf phorum in a pretty unpleasant way. who the fck you think you are? you're a fcking newbie who has never played this kind of ffl before this year and you're gobbing off about it. then i ask you not to gob off publicly but you can't resist having another little niggle. fck you.

this is the real GVL Laugh
Report HARRY22 November 29, 2011 6:32 AM GMT
Easy game for jimmy graham..such an easy matchup

Pick up of the season victor cruz with a monster game Shocked
Report leefee November 29, 2011 3:29 PM GMT
Whats Jimmy Graham got to do with the price of a pack of apples?
Report runandskip December 1, 2011 3:31 PM GMT
Now now, just back off holiday and its all kicking off !!!!!

I love Fantasy and the banter that goes with it, if people want to trade then thats ok, we can stop trades going thru by voting against them.

The best leagues are the ones played to the end, not good when some give up during the season (for there own reasons) GVL is it true you kicked Harry out the League !!!!!!

That trade Harry is on about is one of the most one sided i have ever seen, all i can say GVL you have given up and decided to 'help' someone else out. If it was the other way round and you had a chance of winning i am sure you would have not been happy about this trade going thru but eh oh each to his own.

Good luck everyone in the remainder of the season

Neil
Report HARRY22 December 1, 2011 4:10 PM GMT
Yes it is true neil...he has kicked me out for challenging him..every other manager was thinking the same when they saw the trade but i was the only one to say anything....you saw the email he sent me...what a fecking to$$er. btw i won again this week Grin  GVL never offered the players he traded to anyone else...he offered them to a manager he is friends with...  Respect to neil...the only one to bring it up...Now you will probably get an email neil stating how he traded for matchup reasons. so if he is saying this he should be trading his players every week from now to the end of the season..wont happen..he is full of ****
Report leefee December 2, 2011 11:31 AM GMT
I don't get it...... he's kicked you out and yet you can still go in and take players from the waivers list and insert them into your starting lineup?

Thats a strange kind of 'kicked out'.?
Report good value losers December 2, 2011 11:57 AM GMT
i offered the team to someone who had to be left out at the start and he's managing it now.
Report d13phe December 2, 2011 1:42 PM GMT
I should have tried to get kicked out in week 1 when i realised i drafted terribly! Laugh
Report HARRY22 December 2, 2011 5:27 PM GMT
lol d13..Marc has taken over...i dont know how any other player would want to take over the team this far into the season..what credit can you take if you win?? ZERO...why would you be bothered about taking players off waivers anyway...no decent players left...has the team to win it all
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com