Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
davescrazy
06 Dec 10 14:45
| Topic/replies: 2,170 | Blogger: davescrazy's blog
jets + 3.5/4.0 for me , the way this nfl season is going though anything can happen here, gl

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 378
By:
Kriskin
When: 06 Dec 10 18:04
I've gone in large on the Patriots -3.5.  Major stat NE have won 25 straight at home with Tom Brady as the starting quarterback.
By:
the nugget
When: 06 Dec 10 18:20
Much like last night, ridiculous value on the better team to win away from home.
By:
Kriskin
When: 06 Dec 10 18:25
nugget - i thought the Steelers were a great bet last nite but cannot have the Jets winning at NE.  To concede 27 points to the Texans is not going to win u a game away at NE
By:
the nugget
When: 06 Dec 10 18:33
Jets defence has given Brady a lot of problems over the last two years. Play man coverage on the wide outs successfully with one deep safety, means you have so many men to blitz with on zone cover the intermediate passing game.
By:
thelatarps
When: 06 Dec 10 18:34
Did the pats not lose at home to Bodymore in the playoffs last january?
By:
the nugget
When: 06 Dec 10 18:35
They got thumped by them.
By:
yodacricket
When: 06 Dec 10 18:50
I think this is a tough game to call. I think the best bet is Jets +3 1/2 pts at 11/10. As impressive as the pats are at home, Baltimore pwned them in playoffs last year and they are similar to the Jets. The fact that this is gonna be so tense may find a few of the pats youngsters wanting. I wanted to back pats but I cannot justify it at the prices. 25 Streak is regular season I think for pats. Look what happened to chargers streak yesterday.
By:
Kriskin
When: 06 Dec 10 18:54
yoda - spot on.  25 straight in regular seasom
By:
Hayden
When: 06 Dec 10 19:37
This game looks to warrant a similar bet to last night tbh in that it's potentially tight , tense and a typically well matched divisional battle , it's a winning margin for either under a touchdown at around 2.5 for me and expect a good run for my money as was last night.

Good luck guys  Happy
By:
HARRY22
When: 06 Dec 10 19:51
tbf texans can score on any team...tricky game this one,seem to be heading with the jets at the moment...patriots record at home kind of makes is stupid going with the away team...think the jets have a nice balance but dont seem to be consistent enough on offence..plenty of threats at receiver...pats unbeaten at home jets unbeaten on the road...gl all.Cool
By:
tiny dave
When: 06 Dec 10 20:26
brady has 2nd best record in december remember reading yesterday something like 24win 3loses

saying that #1 was rivers and we know how he fared
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 06 Dec 10 20:52
i rate the patriots higher than a lot seem to do this season. but the jets are obviously a quality team especially in defence.

i fancy either by a fg as it goes..

i hope the pats ram a score down the jets throats as it goes

ill be watching the cricket mostly anyway lol
By:
Obi one Kanobi nil
When: 06 Dec 10 20:57
what is the weather looking like? thinking the freeze cold and a swirling wind is good for the unders. kick off is what, 8pmish eastern?
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 06 Dec 10 21:26
dunno i just had the jets on the winning margins betting so ill watch the cricket and flick to this i think
By:
BARNEY15C
When: 06 Dec 10 21:36
if the weather is bad is under 44 the bet to go with?
By:
ChampagneSuperNovo
When: 06 Dec 10 21:51
I'm dutching New England 1-6 and 7-12pts on Winning Margin
By:
horse9
When: 06 Dec 10 22:04
Weather is OK, chance of snow showers during game, wind around 10-12mph.
Foxboro is the one place where points are scored even in bad weather, no idea why though.
I've plunged Pats -4, think Sanchez is in for a tough night
By:
jeany
When: 06 Dec 10 22:29
i shall be going for the jets to win outright at a nice looking 7/4 on laddies.

the patriots defence is 32nd in the league for passing yards allowed and 32nd overall for yards allowed. for those of you with good maths brains thats the WORST in the nfl. they got 20 sacks from 11 games and thier two lost is to the jets and the absolute blowout against the browns.
That is compared too the ranked 3rd jets defence whos losses came by 1 point to the ravens in week 1 and a 9-0 shutout to the packers.

ok offence time
new england patriots.. brady.. 1st in points per game and 13th in yards gained.
jets ...mark sanches... 12th points per game 9th yards gained.

the ONLY thing i can see going for the patriots is brady... i know thats a big thing BUUT i am not sure itl be anough tonight.  Good luck all and i hope you all get rich
By:
BARNEY15C
When: 06 Dec 10 22:29
PP  have -3.5 Patriots, the extra point may be crucial
By:
woodhouse
When: 06 Dec 10 22:39
in the quarterback match bet is it over passing yards or is it like passer rating instead cheers
By:
incaseof
When: 06 Dec 10 22:52
Patritos D aint good but as always stats could be misleading...Five QB has +300yds against NE but in all five QBs chased them (or playing for stats) from miles behind against a dropping back secondary.
The defence surely isn't a good one but not that bad, young secondary plays better and better, but they cant put pressure on the QB.

It's indeed much down to Brady for Patriots, who has played flawless last month. Sanchez can play poorly and Jets still in it...Brady has to be at the top of his game
By:
Robin Goodfellow
When: 06 Dec 10 23:38
I have had 1700 on the JETS. Their run offense will cut through the swiss cheese NE Defence and their run defence will hound brady.Lat time NE had Moss - their biggest threat aint around no more.
Look for NY to cut out the brady short game while looking for picks at the back. The JES now know how to beat NE - keep Brady off the pitch and Run the ball - this NE Def is lousy
By:
wallis
When: 06 Dec 10 23:55
I think tonight is when the Pats stamp their authority on the NFL.  The jets have had so much good fortune in the last few weeks that it cant keep going.

Pats for me and a big "eff u" style win.
By:
Robin Goodfellow
When: 07 Dec 10 00:00
Good fortune ? They have won games by making the plays the other lost by not making the plays. The JETS have shown they are nearly impossible to beat - BULLETPROOF Watch NE implode as they get smashed by the run and hammered on the blitz
By:
mad paddy
When: 07 Dec 10 00:01
Any decent links please, anything but adtheCoolCool
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Dec 10 00:03
I see the ashes is on also...would rather watch paint dry than watch cricket...such a boring sport to watch.

Back to the game...hard to call but il be taking the jets at kick off...probably the kiss of death but i dont think the pats offence will start quickly..this is the best defence they have come up against in terms of pass D...brady will need a bit of time to warm up...gl all
By:
tiny dave
When: 07 Dec 10 00:04
i'm with the patriots here
By:
tiny dave
When: 07 Dec 10 00:05
Harry - no ashes on mate, england already won Love
By:
Mr.Ventham
When: 07 Dec 10 00:06
Beware everyone, i reckon this thread will be full of supertraders tonight due to the early cricket finish Cry
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Dec 10 00:07
Ahh right...now the cricket fans can turn over and watch a proper sport Grin
By:
Mr.Ventham
When: 07 Dec 10 00:08
wonder if Mr bullshit will be on Harry??Grin
By:
Mr.Ventham
When: 07 Dec 10 00:09
Sorry NFL expert tonight [;)]
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Dec 10 00:11
u cud be right..he will be along to tell us how good bill is as a coach..thanks i never knew Grin
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Dec 10 00:11
is this 1.20 or 1.30 kick off?
By:
Mr.Ventham
When: 07 Dec 10 00:12
130 isn't it?
By:
Ratbag
When: 07 Dec 10 00:15
Guys, I have no stream, as I'm away in a hotel for the night. Ashes is over, so can anyone help me out with somewhere to watch the game?

Thanks in advance.
By:
Mr.Ventham
When: 07 Dec 10 00:19
http://www.everythingon.tv/channel/view/espn-9

try that ratbag[;)]
By:
HARRY22
When: 07 Dec 10 00:21
soz ratbag i have espn on the 50inch Grin its the only way imo
By:
HARRY22