Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LondonLawman
02 Dec 10 13:48
| Topic/replies: 179 | Blogger: LondonLawman's blog
I expect and hope for alot of TD's tonight. Two very high powered Offences and one of the all time Shockingly bad D's esspecially Pass D.
Anyone see anything but a High scoreing game, unless the weather is terrible?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 227
By:
idiot
When: 02 Dec 10 14:14
Should be points here.

Texans managed a shut out last time but hard to see them repeating that if Vick plays well and Jackson ups his game even a little bit. Despite the loss on sunday, phil have to be happy with their attack.

The question for me is how well their defence can contain the texans running game and whether the texans can do enough in the air against Johnson and Foster to take the attention off Foster on the ground. Walter and Daniels likely to be missing and Asante Samuel could well be back too.
By:
chingachgook
When: 02 Dec 10 14:20
Fosters rushing line is 109.5 yards with Badblokes
82-85 with other bookies,good chance of a middle here.
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 10 15:20
ching - I'd just play the under 109.5.
Eagles run D is OK, believe it or not they give up less yards per carry than the Ravens, and in a game that I expect the Eagles to be leading for much of it Schaub will be chasing and going through the air in my opinion.
He's hot this year, has a QB rating of almost 93 on the season, has one of the leagues elite receivers working for him.
Under 109.5 yards for Foster seems incredible value - he may get more yards on the screen than on the ground
By:
LondonLawman
When: 02 Dec 10 16:23
Horse9

This is what I love about the NFL, though I agree that its possible the Texans might be in a big hole and that they will need to pass, it will also mean that Eagles D is playing prevent Deep, so though a screen pass here is a good option so is a draw up the middle which should go for big chunks of change. I would definitely back over 85yds myself but chingachgook has spotted a great Spread bet with no risk where he can hit a middle and win both ways.
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 10 16:53
Very fair comments LLM, but I'm not sure many off co-ordinators think that way when up against the clock as a run play is guaranteed to chew vital seconds, and this league is becoming more pass orientated.
Fosters having a great season and will get success on the ground tonight, but it's possible he'll have 75 yards under his belt at the 3/4 mark and not add to that in the 4th.
Great night for sport though - thinking of moving another TV and parking it next to mine so I can get the cricket and NFL together
By:
HARRY22
When: 02 Dec 10 16:55
I think we will get a lot of points..i know one man doesnt make a team (D) but asante samuel will make a big difference imo...think it will be a shootout if they defend like they did v the bears offence.
By:
tiny dave
When: 02 Dec 10 17:46
i think eagles will win

but little underpriced in this contest for my liking
By:
CJ
When: 02 Dec 10 18:43
Looking fwd to this one, reckon it could be an end to end game. After the 49ers v the Cards on Monday, they owe us nighthawks bigtime!
By:
chingachgook
When: 02 Dec 10 19:53
ladcrooks line was changed online to 90.5y before i could get the bet on in
a shop so no bet,109.5 probably an error.
By:
Donald Driver
When: 02 Dec 10 20:30
Got to be over whatever points line the Eagles are
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 10 20:36
Eagles 29 points with Boyles @ 10/11
28.5 here @ 1.73
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 02 Dec 10 20:51
chingachgook 02 Dec 10 15:20
Fosters rushing line is 109.5 yards with Badblokes
82-85 with other bookies,good chance of a middle here.

ching knows his stuff :)
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 02 Dec 10 20:56
and ill be boring and say over points here for me :)

good luck lads.
By:
Donald Driver
When: 02 Dec 10 21:02
Cheers horse
By:
lustrumm
When: 02 Dec 10 21:06
Is 51 not too many. I would not oppose the over but 50 is too many.

Would not touch it anyway until I was sure there was no wind.
By:
horse9
When: 02 Dec 10 21:15
Line's been going up all day, 52 now.
Weather is fine, no wind, it's got all the makings of a shoot out, I like playing overs but never play when it gets above 50, had a small buy of the TD shirts at 230
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 02 Dec 10 22:06
funny thing is that this number is almost exactly on the money for these two.

which would tell you that both teams would have to perform at their optimum level to get over the total.

question is.. will both teams perform at their optimum level tonight huh.
By:
ChampagneSuperNovo
When: 02 Dec 10 22:14
Thinking of starting off with a lay of the Eagles to trade.
By:
themightymac
When: 02 Dec 10 22:17
Now that I`ve got my cash matched on the Unders, I`ll take the liberty of commenting.

I would tend to agree with middles-for-dough that both teams would have to perform to their optimum to reach overs. So bearing that in mind and the fact that the temperature in Philly is forecast @ 0C or 32F with a light wind, plus the fact that everbody thinks Overs (I never like going with the mob)it`s Unders for me. Good luck everybody (Except if you are on Overs)
By:
middles-for-dough
When: 02 Dec 10 22:19
im on unders for cash now MM..

and im also on the texans 1-6 for small stakes as well. i know their defence isnt the best.. but have ppl started to work vick out just a little- and yes i know he is an elite player and his coaches will prob start to work it out for him as well
By:
themightymac
When: 02 Dec 10 22:23
Good luck mate.
By:
Donald Driver
When: 02 Dec 10 22:38
Think 50 is a high line, but fully expect philly to get more than 28.5
By:
Oliver Twist
When: 02 Dec 10 22:53
Texans worth a nibble for over 20.5?
By:
incaseof
When: 02 Dec 10 23:35
Have to take Texans +8.5..that D sucks so no confidence in it but no Samuel, Andre will have a big day...a good start and they probably will try to slow down the pace
By:
Donald Driver
When: 02 Dec 10 23:44
Whoa! Philly over odds are ridiculous now!

Struggling to find a bet
By:
Kriskin
When: 02 Dec 10 23:46
I've got a Large bet on the Eagles -8.5.  I feel they could stuff the Texans by 16+
By:
Kriskin
When: 02 Dec 10 23:49
The most vital stat in this game - see below

Vick is averaging 308.0 yards through the air over his last three games and could be in line for another big day against a Texans defense which has allowed an NFL-worst 25 touchdown passes and 286.2 passing yards per game -- 31st in the league
By:
Donald Driver
When: 02 Dec 10 23:50
Think the Texans can score 3 td tonight, so i'll opt for texans overs for interest, small stakes
By:
Mr Mischief
When: 03 Dec 10 00:10
Any links to this? TYIAGrin
By:
lustrumm
When: 03 Dec 10 00:12
Eagles points over is the play.
By:
Donald Driver
When: 03 Dec 10 00:13
Not at 1.54 it isnt
By:
Oliver Twist
When: 03 Dec 10 00:16
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=97010&part=sports
By:
Only-the-Brave
When: 03 Dec 10 00:20
eagles to win easily here imo.  Eagles -8.5, and -14.5 for me.  Also dutched vick/mccoy/maclin first TD scorer.

Still contemplating a massive bet on the match odds, but will wait on that one for now.
By:
good value losers
When: 03 Dec 10 00:22
thought phi looked tired last week, and it's a short week. can't get involved pre-match.
By:
Donald Driver
When: 03 Dec 10 00:23
lol didnt see the Andre Johnson fight before tonight
By:
baxter152
When: 03 Dec 10 00:30
Pretty shocking that Johnson didn't receive a ban tbh....
By:
baxter152
When: 03 Dec 10 00:39
TD Eagles, great start and drive by them, impressive..
By:
Only-the-Brave
When: 03 Dec 10 00:39
:) great start!  McCoy first touchdown scorer landed.
By:
lustrumm
When: 03 Dec 10 00:40
Nice start but I cant believe they took 7 minutes off the clock on a drive where they only rushed once.
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com