Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
skyblues
08 Sep 10 20:50
| Topic/replies: 1,518 | Blogger: skyblues's blog
Vikes @ saints under 48.5 £10
I would usually never take unders in a saints game but i like the unders here. Favre is not fully fit and with rice missing and harvin getting a migraine after 5 yds off running i cant see any quick fire scores for the vikes.
The saints now they could hit 49 on their own but im thinking there will be a lot of pressure on them and feel they may be a little slow out of the blocks (though pre season been high scoring). The vikes defence is decent enough and im hoping this game will start of slowly and maybe open up 2nd half a little.

Lions @ bears over 42.5
£10
With martz now being with the bears theres going to be throwing only id expect here so im expecting plenty of clock time as i feel the lions will throw alot also. Stafford seems to be looking like he could be a decent qb and with calvin and javid best i like the lions to score alot of points offensively. The lions defence is improving but im hoping it can still be taken on some long passes that should rack the points up. Suprised imo at 42.5 getting money at 2.1 and above.

Giants under 41.5
£10
I just cant see the panthers putting many points on the board with moore at qb this season and also they will run the ball that much it should take plenty of time off the clock. I think their gameplan here could be to keep the game close and kill the clock.
Eli doesnt tend to play aswell at home and though im not liking the panthers defence much, i can see the giants running the ball a fair bit and taking some time off the clock themselves.

Gl everyone, i know its early for sundays bets but its exciting times.
Pause Switch to Standard View Week 1 bets (at last nfl is back)
Show More
Report RescueMe. September 8, 2010 9:55 PM BST
best of luck skyblues

i like you am like a kid at christmas - antepost bets done, fantasy teams selected, now to get the head right for weekly bets![;)]
Report skyblues September 8, 2010 10:02 PM BST
Cheers and you mate,
A little early for my sunday bets i must admit but the early bird and all that.
Report Ross8481 September 8, 2010 10:05 PM BST
Good luck mate - i think i'll be taking a more active role on o/u this year, will watch on with interest!
Report ManWithNoName September 8, 2010 11:06 PM BST
Raiders lose

Simples
Report Ace High September 8, 2010 11:24 PM BST
I like all 3 bets but wont be touching them.  I got torched on totals last year and have decided to stop betting them, just cant get a handle on them...

Raiders lose?  Probably, but I think theyll cover.  There D should keep them in it.

Once again Ive made the schoolboy error of tying all my money up on antepost bets.  I literally cant afford to have a bad week 1!
Report Lifetaker September 9, 2010 2:03 AM BST
Game One ; 9th Sept. ( * Friday 10th. 10.30 on ESPN for the AUSSIE'S )

SAINT'S * You'll be Seeing the Newest Most Entertaining NFL DYNASY Love

12th. / 13th for US
Team's to have a " CRACK @ "

Ariziona
Atlanta
NY Giant's
Denver
Greenbay
Miami
Tennessee
& for the Gambler's
Seatle

13th / 14th.

Baltimore
& Why Not KC = Kansas City

* 1 more Sleep, ...... to SEE if I've WON a SUPERBOWL Ring. .............. & the SAINT'S V VIKINGS Love Love ~ [:D]
Report themightymac September 9, 2010 2:14 AM BST
I never judge a game until I see the mighty O`s tips.
Report HARRY22 September 9, 2010 4:55 AM BST
Saints - 4.5 10/11
Report tiny dave September 9, 2010 9:00 AM BST
im getting on saints -4.5

on low stakes for this affair for intrest during match! will wait until about week 4 till i start betting above low stakes on matches
Report morrissey September 9, 2010 11:50 AM BST
the only team you need to eb on the side of on the spread is carolina its really that simple
Report Hayden September 9, 2010 12:32 PM BST
Can't believe it's back  GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Report nevertoolate September 9, 2010 1:36 PM BST
I'm hearing Jonathan Stewart is unlikely to play much this week, downgrades Carolinas effectiveness. Panthers look a particularly average team this year
Report HARRY22 September 9, 2010 1:40 PM BST
Are the saints a banker bet for the south? It's looking that way imo.
Report nevertoolate September 9, 2010 1:54 PM BST
I would say Saints are bankers for their division. Falcons will be 2nd best, with the Panthers a 500 team at best and Tampa still one of the worse teams in the NFC.
I dont think the Saints are as good this year as last year, the D wont get as many turnovers to cover up an average group. Offensively though, they have arguably the best line in the league and one of the best QBs

Personally, I think the Chargers are the stand out banker for a division though
Report mr milk September 9, 2010 2:08 PM BST
where's the link for the stewart news?
sounds like boll@cks to me
Report Hayden September 9, 2010 3:03 PM BST
Based on the full roster Panthers are the youngest average age team in the league
Report nevertoolate September 9, 2010 3:18 PM BST
Stewart hasn't played 1 snap all pre-season. S Bell mentioned it, I'm not sure what reason I'd have to make that up, but if you choose to think that, then go ahead
Report mr milk September 9, 2010 5:11 PM BST
apologies - wasn't implying that you'd made it up. just trying to point out that it might be worth checking if that's correct or not. everything i've read is pointing to him playing and getting 15-20 touches. if he's fit, i can't see them not playing him - he did put over 200 yards on the giants on one leg last year.

Steve Smith didn't play any snaps either and again, he'll start.
Report Gazzy September 9, 2010 6:08 PM BST
Texans look tasty as a home dog. Indy's o-line is in trouble (I think I read a rookie is going to start at LT vs Mario Williams!!!) and their D looked atrocious in preseason (I know it's only preseason).

Cushing is suspended for the Texans, and their secondary is probably a concern, as is their continuing void at RB but as a home dog I think they might finally be able to beat the Colts
Report Donald Driver September 9, 2010 6:16 PM BST
A Rodge to go to town on Philly
Report mr milk September 9, 2010 6:24 PM BST
not sure the RB problem still applies for Houston. Foster is a beast!
Report good value losers September 9, 2010 8:33 PM BST
tiny dave Joined: 21 Feb 08
Replies: 8583 09 Sep 10 09:00 
will wait until about week 4 till i start betting above low stakes on matches

snap! bit daft to be betting at all beforehand, imvho. wk1 is particularly odd as all the better teams (on paper) are playing each other and the lesser teams consequently playing wach other too. very tricky imo.
Report Lori September 9, 2010 8:33 PM BST
Should be a great season, especially without the cretin on MSN begging me for tips then losing money by ignoring them and threatening me with death when I went on vacation instead of doing them one week Laugh
Report skyblues September 9, 2010 8:44 PM BST
Didnt realise orioles was like that lori.

Agree sort of gvl wouldnt class any off my bets as strong fanices as its week 1 after all. Still nice to have some bets thoguh on the nfl.

I kinda like buff +3 but think i could be going crazy.
Report Lori September 9, 2010 8:44 PM BST
The better money is often made earlier in the season before the oddsmakers get the lines more accurate.

The more data they have to work with, the less edge can be found by the punters.

IMO
Report good value losers September 9, 2010 8:50 PM BST
there's some truth in that, lori, if you do your homework, but higher risk too as there may be something you don't know about
Report good value losers September 9, 2010 8:52 PM BST
plus i'm not a great believer in value or spreads, just liketo lump on "nailed on" certs Devil
Report Lori September 9, 2010 8:52 PM BST
Fair enough.

It's the only time of the year that I look much at the moneylines as much as the handicaps. Can get a few longshots at crazy prices.

I remember a couple years back (might be three years now, i forget, think it's two though) the Falcons were 2/1 shots at home to the Lions opening day Laugh
Report Lori September 9, 2010 8:53 PM BST
Silly

Sound a bit like the nutter I had on MSN, although I know he's not high on your friends list either Love
Report Lori September 9, 2010 8:54 PM BST
and you're far more sane.
Report good value losers September 9, 2010 8:57 PM BST
hah! so i would have people believe [smiley:crazy]
Report Lori September 9, 2010 9:01 PM BST
[:p]

Not claiming your sane, not even claiming I'm sane, but this guy was a total whacko. In fact if he reads this thread he'll probably burn my cats.
Report skyblues September 9, 2010 9:04 PM BST
Im telling you orioles isnt like that lori, im sure off it.
Report Lori September 9, 2010 9:06 PM BST
Laugh
Report nevertoolate September 9, 2010 9:10 PM BST
its ok Mr Milk, he participated in practice (Stewart), so I'm sure he'll suit up, I was hearing around 10 touches at most - hence I said wont play much.
I think its not a great matchup for Sky to show to be honest
Report good value losers September 9, 2010 9:16 PM BST
his name wouldn't begin with "flu" would it? lol
Report Lori September 9, 2010 9:18 PM BST
[:x]
Report skyblues September 11, 2010 10:02 AM BST
Week 1 so far 1-0
season 1-0

1 more bet that im adding
Lay of the bears i just cant be having them around 1.38.
I dont like the bears too much and i feel that the lions will be improved this season. Worth a little dabble.
Gl all.
Report chingachgook September 11, 2010 2:20 PM BST
week 1

Falcons
Buccs
Titans
Bears
€500 win accum @ 4/1+,small stakes for the start of the season.

GL all
Report HARRY22 September 12, 2010 10:27 AM BST
Am i the only one feeling colt power this weekend?Confused
Report glory hornet September 12, 2010 11:38 AM BST
No Harry , im all over Colts -1.5 & SF 49
Report Lori September 12, 2010 11:47 AM BST
Finally got done with my lines, way too late to be of use to man nor beast, I'm so badly organised.

EIGHT HOME DOGS, wheeeeee.

Where do we start!

KC, PHI and STL look the best at first scan to me. Points or moneyline is the next question.
Report Gloria Victus September 12, 2010 1:06 PM BST
I will probably never type this statement ever again but I think Buffalo, Cleveland and Kansas City are great bets this weekend.
Report SFC September 12, 2010 2:14 PM BST
am going to join the weekly NFL betting discussion this season

am +2.05 units as had 5 units on NO on TNF but here are my thoughts for sunday games

5 units TEN v OAK @1.37
-OAK D conceeded 24 rushing TD compared to 16 passing TD last year up against CJ and TEN offense I think TEN will take advantage of this. Although
OAK should be improved on offense still they have an average running game and no obvious threats at WR.

1/2 unit DET @ CHI @3.4
2 units DET+6.5 @1.95
-I see good things happening with Stafford, Calvin, J.Best and Suh leading this team forward. Chicago are shaky and I could see easily J.Cutler buckling
in front of a frustrated home crowd. Urlacher on defence coming back from injury too many question marks on da bears.

3 units CLE @ TB @2.35
-Holmgren and Mangini I beleive can turn this team around and they did show end of last year with strong last month and a bit. Tampa are young and
inexperienced still which I hope CLE can take advantage of. Worry about Delhomme though I have been burnt in the past betting on him, last time if they lose:)

2 units IND @ HOU @1.76
-Based purely on the exceptional results that IND have had against HOU. People always pick holes in colts team but until they loose Manning I
am confident putting money on them.

2 units CIN +4.5 @ NE
-CIN for mine have a very balanced offense and although NE have a potent offense their defense is sus and I would prefer to take CIN with very solid D
than NE who got lit up at home in the playoffs last year.
Report skyblues September 12, 2010 3:02 PM BST
Nice write up sfc and welcome to the discussion.
Blimey lori you really are loving my chiefs this season. With you on the spread more than ml though imo.
Report horse9 September 12, 2010 5:21 PM BST
Been a late plunge on the overs Bears/Lions
Report JamesC September 12, 2010 5:28 PM BST
Backed unders every game. Always makes a profit 1st weekend of season.
Report louie87 September 12, 2010 5:39 PM BST
Chicago Bears -6
Miami Dolphins -3
San Francisco 49ers -3
San Diego Chargers -5
Report DoggyLFC September 12, 2010 5:48 PM BST
Hi guys, right, let's get this show on the road......

If you remember from last year, I tended to pick on one or two games rather than all of them, as I find too many cooks - well you know the rest.  Well, this year I'm trying to expand it and look at more games, tendencies, history, and as always, obviously, form.  So, here we go.

This week's fancies:

Cincinnati (3.00) @ (1.46) New England

These aren't your father's Bungals.  All of a sudden they've developed into a hard nosed, tough football team (having all those convicts obviously goes some way) - maybe they've seen their divisional opposition and decided imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?  Whatever it is, it seems the light has come on in South-West Ohio and they look like being big dark-horses this year.

They go up against a Pats team that although has seemingly more weapons than ever on offense, which is something considering the record setting year they had in 2007, the defense is a major question.  They have some elite players in Wilfork, Ty Warren and even Leigh Bodden who is an under-rated and unheralded corner - but two of those are gone for the year on IR.  They have some promising youngsters aside from that, but that's all they are right now - promising youngsters.  With Warren (arguably the best run stopping 3-4 End in the league) out up front, and Bodden out in the secondary, you wonder if there's enough leadership and experience to overcome tough opponents like the Bengals.  And today I don't think there is.

The Pats run D suffered a spectacular meltdown against the Ravens during the divisional round of the Playoffs last year, and apart from adding the tough looking Brandon Spikes to play alongside Mayo, the run D has probably got worse.  That's bad news against a rejuvenated Cedric Benson and his talented back up Bernard Scott.  That Bengals O-line is big and nasty, and will probably have their way against the Pats D-line.  Add in Carson Palmer (still one of the top QB's in the sport for my money), and the always fun to watch Chad Ochocinco and you have a good all round threat.  Added to with the 'temperamental' Terrell Owens, and a player who I think is flying under the radar for OROTY, Jordan Shipley who might have the Wes Welker effect on the Bengals Offense.  The Pats secondary is very very green.

On the opposite side of the ball, it should be a good battle.  The Pats, as I mentioned earlier, have some exciting looking weapons (wait until you get a load of Tate, Gronkowski and Hernandez), the run game is still a major question and the O-line looks very vulnerable with All-World LG Logan Mankins holding out and stating a desire to never play for the Franchise again.  Enjoy your career in Oakland Logan.  The tackles look good (Vollmer was a legit contender for OROTY last year), but inside those there are big questions, and no doubt the Bengals will be trying plenty of inside rushes and stunts (and they do have a great pass rush) to get to #12.  A word of warning though - the Pats haven't lost a home opener under Belichick and Brady, and have won the last two against the Bengals, although granted, they only face each other once every three years normally.

Bengals 27-17 Pats

Just a note for reference - I'll try and do some thoughts on the individual markets throughout the season as always, although there are none on offer for this game on Betfair (at the moment anyway).

Indianapolis (1.89) @ (2.08) Houston

Don't get sucked in by the Texans offensive abilities - this is the best price on a favourite you'll see all day.  The Colts will still be smarting over their defeat in the Big Dance back in February, and you know they'll be aiming to get the season off to a good start, and there's no better flat-track bully in the league, especially against their divisional opponents.  The Colts are perennial favourites for the South, and it's not hard to see why.

That's not to say the Texans aren't a good team.  They registered their first ever winning season last year, and are without a doubt a team on the rise (although to be fair we have been saying that for some time) and do like finally primed for taking off, although a couple of 'matters' in the off-season might delay that yet further.  And I think that will be on show today.

Just when we though Manning had gotten over that choker tag, he reminds us all that no matter how talented he is, fate somehow hangs around him like the drunk in the takeaway that vomits all over your brand new Prada slip-ons rather than the Rockport's owned by the chav next to you in the queue.  He's still one of the top 5-8 QB's of all time mind, and he's p*ssed.  With Gonzalez back to add to the burgeoning talent they possess at receiver, they look stacked.  The run game might not be the best, but it always does enough to be effective and help the passing attack.  The Texans D is missing a key cog in the suspended DROTY Brian Cushing, and although Super Mario is still there, Cushing was the key to a lot defensively last year.  Without him, they don't look as solid, and with the problems in the secondary (none of their corners has been with the team longer than two years, and they will be starting at least one rookie), you don't see how they can stop the Colts.

When flipping the coin, on the face of things the Colts defense looks similar to the Texans - talented up front with a superb pass rush, but youth in the defensive backfield.  It's all about systems though - the Colts have proved time and again they can plug nobodies in to key positions and get good production.  Their D receives a lot of criticism, and it really isn't warranted a lot of the time.  And they'll always find a way to stop the opposing passing game when it's needed most, even if they look like being shredded at certain points.

The Colts have won the last 6 and almost always score 30+ against the Texans - and it's always high-scoring at the Reliant Stadium.  There hasn't been under 51 points scored in this fixture since 2004, and in fact the points total has been going up each year.  The Texans almost beat the Colts in the corresponding match-up last year, and you fancy it to be another high-scoring shoot-out, but if it is, there will only be one winner.

Indianapolis 37-30 Houston

Get on that points line - over 46.5 is at 1.89.  That's like buying money.  Remember what I said - the last 5 have seen over 50 points, and the total has gone up over the last 4 years - 58, 51, 54, 58, 62.

Detroit Lions (3.5) @ (1.36) Chicago Bears

No, I haven't lost it.  I see the Lions improving dramatically this year, not quite along the same lines as the Falcons and Dolphins a couple of years ago who went from top 3 draft picks to the Playoffs, but I do see them hitting the 7-9, 8-8 mark.  Don't under-estimate the addition of a Franchise Quarterback, it's the single biggest building block a Franchise can have, and with the addition of more weapons offensive and defensive (which I'll touch on shortly), they could (and in my eyes should) be this year's biggest surprise package.

As for the Bears - well.  I've just mentioned the effect a a Franchise QB can have, and the Bears certainly have one - but there's no structure round him, and certainly no weapons for him to exploit.  They don't seem to know how to use Cutler effectively, and with them throwing Draft picks away like no-one's business, it seems it will be another year or two before he has any help.  Defensively, the big addition they made in the summer will improve one part of the line, but there are just too many questions other than that, and you have to wonder why they are very very heavy favourites against a team that everyone can see is improving.

Now, I'm not saying the Bears being favourites is wrong, heck no, the Lions haven't proven anything yet, but 1.36?!  That is begging to be opposed.  Stafford looks like a good QB in the making (injuries hurt him last year) and he has one elite target in Calvin Johnson to throw at.  They could yet be the new "Manning to Harrison".  Add in the precocious Brandon Pettigrew and the talented Tony Scheffler, and there's some ability there.  Not to mention the addition of Jahvid Best.  I think that gives them the edge over a Bears D struggling for talent and identity.  No doubt Peppers will improve things up front, but Tommie Harris hasn't been the same since his bumper contract 2 years ago, whilst Mark Anderson is very inconsistent, whilst Alex Brown has moved on to the Saints.  The LB's are okay as it stands, but if Briggs goes down things will go south.  The secondary has to worry every Bears fan, I loved the Major Wright pick but I don't think he'll be truly ready for another year or so, and the rest looks horrid.  They might escape against a young Lions offense, but against the Packers and Vikings, they'll be in severe trouble.

Looking at how the other sides of the ball match up, and things don't really improve for the Bears.  The addition of Ndamukong Suh for the Lions gives them a legit Haynesworth/Sapp-type in the middle who will be a force in every phase and on every down.  Some of you know I'm a big Draftnik, and in my 7 (hardly man and boy stuff granted) years of watching the College game, I've not seen anyone dominate opposing O-lines like he did.  If you've not seen him, try and get highlights of the Nebraska v Texas game last year.  They've quietly assembled a good looking front 4 this summer, Corey Williams should be the perfect foil for Suh, whilst Vanden Bosch brings vast experience and leadership.  And don't forget Cliff Avril, who has had two very impressive years in the Motor City.  They go up against a Bears O-line that is in turmoil.  Olin Kreutz has struggled, whilst Chris Williams and Frank Omiyale have the Billy Graham effect on people.  That's bad news when your QB already has a penchant for throwing Interceptions.  If the Bears can get the passing game going though, they'll have some joy against a young and inexperienced secondary.

Detroit 24-21 Chicago

The Bears have won the last 4, but the Lions swept them in 2007, and I can see them winning at least one game between the two this year.  It tends not to be high-scoring, so I'd probably stay away from the points market.  The best market is probably "Lions +5.5" - you can get the Lions at 2.1 currently.

Carolina (3.3) @ (1.42) New York

Whilst the Giants are a bit shorter than I'd like, I don't see the Panthers beating them.  I like what the Giants have done in the off-season, they've improved the defense with some nice additions, and haven't lost anyone offensively.  Which might seem silly to say, but in the always fluid world of the NFL, it can be big.

The Panthers meanwhile have had some of the most upheavel of any Franchise in the off-season.  They've dumped svereal players from both sides of the ball, including much-maligned QB Jake "pick 6" Delhomme.  The losses defensively especially will hurt, their D-line has some serious serious questions against it, and with them heading north to play the Giants, that's a worry.

You have to like the Giants.  Eli gets some stick, but he's dependable and in my eyes, under-rated.  Sadly his every slip or misadventure is magnified in the most sports crazy city in North America.  He's got some nice weapons nowadays too, Steve Smith (not that one) is as dangerous a receiver as there is in the NFC, he'll pick open the weak points and his route-running is phenomenal, whilst his hands are like glue.  Outside, Nicks and Manningham are a good looking tandem, especially the former, whilst Boss is a good TE - not flashy, but a good blocker and very dependable when asked to run routes.  The run game is what it's really all about for the Giants though, and although Erath, Wind and Fire has been broken, up, two elements remain, and they have a nice looking third member in Ware.  I just don't see how the Panthers D-line can contain the run game whilst at the same time getting a good pass rush against one of the better O-line's in the league, which isn't good news for the secondary.  I do like the Linebackers though, and I think that's as good a trio as there is in the league in terms of 4-3 defenses.

When you look at the other units involved, it's decidedly advantage Giants.  The Giants D-line matches up well with the Panthers O-line, whilst the LB's are solid and the secondary pretty good.  The arrival of Rolle will help, even if he's over-paid.  That Panthers run game will cause problems, but with Stewart likely out, it's left to Williams to carry the load, and he's going to be running at a big front seven.  Matt Moore looked good last year when he replaced Delhomme, and he's going to be pushed by the talented Jimmy Clausen, but with only Steve Smith (yes, that one) causing problems for the Giants in the passing game, it should be a good night for the secondary.

Panthers 10 - 27 Giants

In terms of individual markets, there's only a few really worth looking at, the first one is Ahmad Bradshaw to score the first TD of the game at 7.0, whilst  I quite fancy Eli to run one in himself at 9.7.  The bet of the day is probably the points/handicap double - Giants -7.5/under 40.5 points can be had at 4.6.....

Hope you enjoy folks, and your bets are lucky.
Report louie87 September 12, 2010 5:56 PM BST
you seem to have a tad more research than me there.
Report Benrik September 12, 2010 5:59 PM BST
Bengals +4.5 for me. Good luck all.
Report davescrazy September 12, 2010 6:01 PM BST
i was just about to do 4 trebs n a acca n it was 1 sec past 6 n they wouldnt put it on , watch em come in now

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears
Total Points.   Under 44 20/21    remove
Oakland Raiders @ Tennessee Titans
Total Points   Over 39.5 10/11    remove
Carolina Panthers @ New York Giants
Total Points   Under 41 20/23    remove
Atlanta Falcons @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Total Points.   Under 39.5 10/11    remove
remove all
Click on
Report chingachgook September 12, 2010 9:00 PM BST
fcuk off matt ryan u pr1ck
Report chingachgook September 12, 2010 9:06 PM BST
pitts missed FG back in it
keep it away from Troy FFS
Report inner city sumo September 12, 2010 9:06 PM BST
Amazing scenes.
Report davescrazy September 12, 2010 9:08 PM BST
omg i was getting so fcuked off for a while , thougt my bet above was gna come in
Report inner city sumo September 12, 2010 9:09 PM BST
Falcons win toss and will recieve.
Report incaseof September 12, 2010 9:15 PM BST
Calvin Johnson you mug ****
Report skyblues September 12, 2010 9:15 PM BST
i just got screwed badly on the lions perfect td, waved off last 25 secs by some crazy rule. Ah well you win some lose some.
Report chingachgook September 12, 2010 9:15 PM BST
anyone like to back the falcons
put up price if its fair enough i'll match it
Report DoggyLFC September 12, 2010 9:15 PM BST
What the frig do I know Cry  Almost had the Lions (hit on the +5.5), hit on the points in the game at Reliant,

Quick thoughts on the late games....

Fancy the Rams to beat the Cards, Packers to win in Philly, 49ers go to town on the Seahawks.

Doggster, out.
Report grayhawk September 12, 2010 9:16 PM BST
Jermichael Finley anytime at 6-5 for me..
Report chingachgook September 12, 2010 9:16 PM BST
pitts 1st n 10 on the 50
game over i's say
Report chingachgook September 12, 2010 9:19 PM BST
chingachgook Joined: 19 Feb 09
Replies: 71 11 Sep 10 14:20 
week 1

Falcons
Buccs
Titans
Bears
€500 win accum @ 4/1+,small stakes for the start of the season.

GL all
thanks matt ryan you plank,fcukin sickening throw it anywhere but to troy ffs
Report DoggyLFC September 12, 2010 9:33 PM BST
You can't back a streaky team like the Falcons on the road in Pittsburgh without questioning yourself at the very least.
Report SFC September 12, 2010 9:42 PM BST
season tally(3-4, -1.7units)

couple of bets for the late games

1/4 unit STL v ARI @2.50
- after the off season the Cards have had morale could be a little low, they do have Fitz who can caouse havoc but STL
will see this as a BIG oppourtnity at home against a division rival at home so I like the odds against in this one.

3/4 units SEA v SFO @2.50
- this one I done neccesarily think SEA wins but at home against a SFO side with QB A.Smith although played better last year
not sure of his abilty to handle noise. Plus everyone loves a good road dog.
Report chingachgook September 12, 2010 10:02 PM BST
doggy
wether their streaky or not the game was there for the taking
Report HARRY22 September 12, 2010 11:45 PM BST
DoggyLFC Joined: 17 Nov 06
Replies: 1158 12 Sep 10 21:15 
What the frig do I know Cry  Almost had the Lions (hit on the +5.5), hit on the points in the game at Reliant,

Quick thoughts on the late games....

Fancy the Rams to beat the Cards, Packers to win in Philly, 49ers go to town on the Seahawks.

Doggster, out.

the dog backing seattle..has this happened before [;)] anyway good start for them doggy..have u taken them for the division for a change?Grin
Report Lifetaker September 13, 2010 1:46 AM BST
Rap Up,

SAINT'S ............. WON  " I BELIEVE IN A SAINT'S DYNASTY "
leaves the Buccaneers only team in the NFC South to levell peg.

Ariziona ............ WON
Atlanta ............. Lost Happy you know why
NY Giant's .......... WON , hamerring the panther's Happy
Denver .............. Lost
Greenbay ............ WON
Miami ............... WON
Tennessee ........... WON
& for the Gambler's
Seatle .............. WON , Really Hammerring the 49'ers Gambler's are SUPER HAPPY [:D] Love 

13th / 14th.

Baltimore
& Why Not KC = Kansas City
Report morrissey September 13, 2010 2:52 PM BST
baltimore to eat sanchez alive and show some offensive power imo and the chargers to eb too good for kansas city who are still gash with a very unproven qb at them helm
Report Help2 September 13, 2010 4:12 PM BST
if i was you, ill would pick Jets today! jets will smash the ravens...

17-20 .
Report Lifetaker September 14, 2010 6:26 AM BST
Rap Up, # 2.

Baltimore ...................... WON
& Why Not KC = Kansas City ..... WON, making a Mess of River's & his Charger's Grin

Week 1. = 11 select's for 9 Win's ( Some @ nice Money ) & 2 losses. [:D] Love

* NFL. is BACK !
Report mr milk September 14, 2010 8:53 PM BST
good call nevertoolate. i was way off - only 5 touches for stewart! seems like john fox forgot the only thing they can do is run the ball.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com