Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HARRY22
09 Jan 10 18:24
| Topic/replies: 38,834 | Blogger: HARRY22's blog
Not used last week.....me thinks andy reid is keeping him under wraps for tonight.....surely he will feature tonight....have to get the dallas D thinking...way too easy for them last week.
Show More
Report wanna_b_pro January 9, 2010 7:29 PM GMT
Agreed, i definately think the Eagles kept alot back last week, rarely blitzed (compared to the usual) and showed little on offense. I expect a totally different Eagles look tonight.
Report laws back heel January 9, 2010 7:31 PM GMT
I can't think for a minute that Vick will play. It's a good idea but REID and Mcnabb are too close.
Report HARRY22 January 9, 2010 7:33 PM GMT
i mentioned this on another thread...ive never seen them not blitz like they did last week...on the other hand surely they should of done that last week and got themselves a week off...mcnabb will connect with de sean tonight...missed a wide open jackson last week for a 7-0 lead
Report HARRY22 January 9, 2010 7:35 PM GMT
i would be stunned if vick dosent play a big part tonight...if you look at the regular season when they went on that run of 5 straight i think? they were impressive in the red zone and a lot of that was bringing vick in
Report molars January 9, 2010 7:42 PM GMT
why on earth would the eagles keep everything underwraps last week when there was so much to play for? if number 2 seed was not enough motivation i dont think they had any excuses.
Report wanna_b_pro January 9, 2010 7:46 PM GMT
Isn't Andy Reid 4-0 and Wade Phillips 0-4 in the Wildcard round?? Not basing my bets purely on this stat, but it does make me feel better.
Report HARRY22 January 9, 2010 7:47 PM GMT
thats what i said lol
Report HARRY22 January 9, 2010 7:48 PM GMT
they tryed to win but they maybe keeping vick back
Report molars January 9, 2010 7:52 PM GMT
and what about the rest like not blitzing? of all the teams that lost badly last week, the Bengals, Cards and Eagles, I think the Eagles will be the team with the most doubts.
Report HARRY22 January 9, 2010 7:52 PM GMT
btw i didnt say everything under wraps..i said vick...they were awful last week...they may lose but it cant be as bad as last week
Report HARRY22 January 9, 2010 7:53 PM GMT
well i dont understand why they didny blitz...all the commentators were also amazed at how the defence played
Report Piet January 9, 2010 7:55 PM GMT
I think Vick had a minor thigh strain and was relegated to 3rd on the depth chart so couldn't play last week, nothing about hiding him away.
Report HARRY22 January 9, 2010 7:59 PM GMT
hopefully he plays a part then
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 12:16 AM GMT
saving the BLITZ for this week ;)
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 12:48 AM GMT
harry i went balls deep on the eagles with my jets winnings dude..

part of the reason was the x factor that is vick ;)

hope he does more and more..
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 12:50 AM GMT
(COUGHS).... the forum mug calls it again ;)
Report Ace High January 10, 2010 1:04 AM GMT
Ive got bets on mcnabb passing yards and mike vick goes and completes a 70 yarder? Brilliant.
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:05 AM GMT
mcnabb will find jackson for an 75yard+ before halfs out
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 1:39 AM GMT
didnt this forum mug call the jets superior running game and defense beating down on the bungles :)

and who was it who asked whose overall runnign game and defense was better?

:) just asking
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:40 AM GMT
cedric benson was the best running game not the jets....jets d couldnt handle them
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:40 AM GMT
how the feck did the jets have a superior running game today??
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:42 AM GMT
bengals couldnt catch any balls and missed 2 easy fgs which in the end cost them the game
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:43 AM GMT
ohh and carson palmer might as well of not played....
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 2:10 AM GMT
and? the ets runnign game and defense has been better overall all year.

when one runnign back with nothing else around him can win play off games and superbowls then come back to me :)

if not just admit you were wrong about it. yuo call me a mug but i told you why i backed the jets. told everyone.. admit it you were way off

hope that helps with your multiple posting
Report casemoney January 10, 2010 3:29 AM GMT
HARRY22 10 Jan 02:42

bengals couldnt catch any balls and missed 2 easy fgs which in the end cost them the game

do u people watch these games, feely scored 2 fgs penalties ,edwards
had the ball put in his hands for a TD, ,at what point ,other than when they led 7-0 did the bengals ever look like winning this game ?
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer January 10, 2010 10:54 AM GMT
no point whatsoever,outplayed
Report peter64 January 10, 2010 11:22 AM GMT
deho well outplayed was on bengals at start couldnt see any way they were going to win at half time so went rather large red on bengals to get out for nothing on jets
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 11:35 AM GMT
well benson wasnt outplayed was he?? jets had 2 massive plays which basically won them the game....mike vick still had huge impact...more than mcnabb over 2 games lol
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 11:36 AM GMT
big-game-player 10 Jan 03:10

and? the ets runnign game and defense has been better overall all year.

all year....total rubbish...jets scraped into the playoffs because they played 2 teams who rolled over....lucky to be in the playoffs and thats a fact...bengals muc better team in regular season...dominated the division
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 11:55 AM GMT
they deserved the win no doubt...you cant miss 2 fgs inside 35 and expect to win....shocking kicking..killed them..2 poor games last night...expect better tonight
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 12:55 PM GMT
ya talk shyte normally and ya talking shyte now even with other ppl showing you your folly..

as i said you calle dme a mug for backing philly with winnings from a bet on the jets i called days before AND why i thought they would win... which coincidently YOU queried BOTH stats...

The jets DID have over the season length a better running game AND defense over the bengals..

if you dont know such basic stats in the game please, dont call others mugs, if nothing else the jets have a game geared to play off football, grind it out, take the clock off, give the qb easy looks for the most part.

im not calling you a mug, but its funny how when presented with the facts which go against you you suddenly get all shytty :)

hope you slept well
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:19 PM GMT
when did i call u a mug for backing philly???
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:19 PM GMT
bengals were the better team over the regular season FACT
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:22 PM GMT
U think jets have a good game for the playoffs???? they wont beat anyone else playing like they did yesterday...the QB was pathetic and had no receivers....benson ran all over the so called great run D...any other team would of knocked them out of the playoffs...they scraped in because manning decided to sit out...they are going home next week
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 1:25 PM GMT
next week i shall not care about :) im on about last night

and just because you break it up into three seething and irate posts, it doesnt make it any more relevant, factual, important, or interesting.
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 1:25 PM GMT
oh and my arizona gb prediction and reasons why are on the thread :)
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:26 PM GMT
when did i call u a mug?
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:29 PM GMT
i also like the packers...not because they have the 2nd ranked D this season lol...dosent mean they have the 2nd best D,,,dosent mean jets are the best D...dallas look the strongest D by far in the NFL over the last 5 weeks
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 1:31 PM GMT
lol no offense to me one of my paintings looks better than one of the masters... it doesnt mean it is...

when will people learn that at this stage of the season... defense defense defense... is what wins.. thats why championship and superbowl gamers are rarely 42-35 games

on every stat for the season and 16 games is a decent spread.. the pack are in front...
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:33 PM GMT
i bet u its offence offence offence that wins championship this year....chargers colts saints score for fun....it will be on of them no doubt
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:35 PM GMT
its called having a QB QB QB....ive liked the vikings from early on but they dont look to be as they were...rivers manning and brees the top 3 qbs this year...offence will win this years championship
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 1:37 PM GMT
we shall see but conservative play calling and superb defense...

the chargers only scored 20 i think on a dallas team looking poor-ish at the time in a closed roof stadium. .....

means no matter who is in the superbowl.. remember the st louis rams under warner- the greatest show on turf... etc

its rarely a high scoring (from both treams) affair. nor are the play offs.. coaches get a little more scared and by this time def coordinators have got their black books out and full on the opp offense...

and if you think the superbowl will be high scoring why not the games before it if the same teams are obv involved in the games?
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 1:38 PM GMT
anyway ive just had me biggest lunch/dinner since christmas i need a lie down lol

til later
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:39 PM GMT
enjoy
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 1:42 PM GMT
colts hardly have a superb D statsistically...however..they seem to make HUGE plays throught the regular season when it mattered...we shall see,,btw whos yer tip for the superbowl?you went for philly when dallas have a great D of late? lol
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer January 10, 2010 1:44 PM GMT
u making friends again harry
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 1:59 PM GMT
he has some neck the snivelling brown nose little runt
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 2:04 PM GMT
see this is the moron that is harry

he cant admit i was right on my analysis of the jets and bungles and he did his brains

i had a bet on the eagles with some of the winnings from that bet and suddenly it is all he can remember....

weird really...

i would hazard a guess at some real deep lying insecurities
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 2:06 PM GMT
given that i dont like backing more than two or three on an ante post market and i was already on the ravens pre season

i have since stepped in on green bay from the nfc

and got a nice price about the chargers after their yearly stagnant start

and i happen to think that the chargers will win it all as it goes.. (subject to change)
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 2:08 PM GMT
the w anker goes around mouthing on all the forums, he is clueless and just needs his ego massaged on a daily basis as he has no life outside of internet forums
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 2:12 PM GMT
i leave ppl like that to it.. mr lizard is the same on a few and think they are the big man by pointing out ppls mistakes lol last week i said alabama would beat texas by ten.....

after the first 5 minutes with the bama game i put jokingly bama wont be winning this etc cos of that crappy call

oh jesus i cant be arsed explaining lol

anyway seeya all tonight for the maTCHES?
Report wanna_b_pro January 10, 2010 2:14 PM GMT
gl BGP - who's ur superbowl pick?
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 2:15 PM GMT
pre season it was the ravens as i thought they werent a bad price

got a good price o the chargers after their usualy tawdry start

and ive had a small interest on green bay as well..

but i do fancy the chargers now and i am glad they are on board.. im not really a massive fan of ante post backing mate to be honest.. what about you?
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 2:16 PM GMT
big-game-player 10 Jan 01:48
harry i went balls deep on the eagles with my jets winnings dude..

part of the reason was the x factor that is vick ;)

hope he does more and more..

HARRY22 10 Jan 01:50
(COUGHS).... the forum mug calls it again ;)

thats where you called me a mug harry by the way :) hope that helps
Report big-game-player January 10, 2010 2:17 PM GMT
oh and for the record he didnt use vick anywhere near enough in my opinion.. but there you go
Report wanna_b_pro January 10, 2010 2:21 PM GMT
pre-season i backed Chargers @ 10/1 & Packers @ 33/1, o and Seattle @ 50/1 (Seattle you ask? - yeah i don't know why either)

Only had small amount on Seahawks tho compared to SD & GB.

Also backed the superbowl to be.
SD v GB
SD v NO
SD v MIN
SD v SEA (why Seattle why???)

Pretty please with all of them atm. But have won nothing yet and i don't plan to lay off.
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 3:27 PM GMT
BGP that wasnt me calling u a mug...
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 5:50 PM GMT
like a crybaby, it wasn't me calling you a mug

give it up you slithertly little** , gimpy 22 choking on the pool ball stuck in his fat gob

boo hoo it wasn't me
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 5:50 PM GMT
hahahahaha....jog on fatty....
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 5:51 PM GMT
lol glad ur taking such an interest in the thread....is that because yer patriots money is gone
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 5:53 PM GMT
boo hoo crybaby gimpy22, what a**, glad your seen for what you are

boo hoo
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 5:57 PM GMT
hahahaha still searching for friendship online...ohh dear...
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 5:58 PM GMT
change the record gimpy22, you where seen for what you are last night, a big mouth piece who is clueless

boo hoo gimpy22, run along to mammy little freak
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 6:01 PM GMT
hahahaha...ur seething in yer little box room...u offer nothing...clueless as feck...hang around in sports forums u know absolutely nothing about....very sad imo
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 6:05 PM GMT
gimpy gimpy gimpy, what a mug rofl
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 6:06 PM GMT
great comeback....ur weak and pathetic.....a feeble excuse of a human being....
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 6:09 PM GMT
will mammy not give you a cuddle gimpy? boo hoo w a n k e r
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 6:12 PM GMT
gimpy??? great word mind.....you are like the patriots...1 dimensional....like youre p&L downward spiral :^0
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 6:13 PM GMT
yak yak yak, keep mouthing lockjaw the the forum knows what you are - a mouthpiece full of **
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 6:15 PM GMT
know what i am??? :^0 oh dear ur very protective of the forums...do you not think that is a bit sick??? u need to get out more YAK YAK YAK... u should venture out more...namibia i suggest...with that language you use the bush people would welcome you...until they seen u that is....blubber blubber
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 6:16 PM GMT
still talking **, seething you pathetic little weasel

boo hoo run along to mammy gimpy
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 6:17 PM GMT
mammy and gimpy...as i said 1 dimensional....pathetic effort...im dissapointed in u YAK YAK YAK.... :^0
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 6:19 PM GMT
boo hoo motormouth, all talk, hadn't got the balls to admit you were wrong last night - show what a pathetic snivelling little runt you are

jog on now your boring me you**
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 6:20 PM GMT
wrong about what?
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 6:22 PM GMT
can you not read no? as i said you are a boring little runt so jog on gimpy22
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 6:23 PM GMT
:^0 Yes i got it wrong last night i made a fool of myself backing benson rushing yards :^0
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2010 6:53 PM GMT
HARRY22 10 Jan 19:51
J0KER 10 Jan 19:48

and last night HARRY... you seem to attract aggro

no just when batty boy starts talking crap when its nothing to do with him...u will see ive been around since week 1 for all the late games and have not been like this lol...onions will verify this i hope and d13phe lol

and you say ia m a lick arse, you have some neck you little tool
Report HARRY22 January 10, 2010 7:01 PM GMT
MUG....brown noser
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com