Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HARRY22
09 Jan 10 18:24
| Topic/replies: 38,834 | Blogger: HARRY22's blog
Not used last week.....me thinks andy reid is keeping him under wraps for tonight.....surely he will feature tonight....have to get the dallas D thinking...way too easy for them last week.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 78
By:
wanna_b_pro
When: 09 Jan 10 18:29
Agreed, i definately think the Eagles kept alot back last week, rarely blitzed (compared to the usual) and showed little on offense. I expect a totally different Eagles look tonight.
By:
laws back heel
When: 09 Jan 10 18:31
I can't think for a minute that Vick will play. It's a good idea but REID and Mcnabb are too close.
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 18:33
i mentioned this on another thread...ive never seen them not blitz like they did last week...on the other hand surely they should of done that last week and got themselves a week off...mcnabb will connect with de sean tonight...missed a wide open jackson last week for a 7-0 lead
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 18:35
i would be stunned if vick dosent play a big part tonight...if you look at the regular season when they went on that run of 5 straight i think? they were impressive in the red zone and a lot of that was bringing vick in
By:
molars
When: 09 Jan 10 18:42
why on earth would the eagles keep everything underwraps last week when there was so much to play for? if number 2 seed was not enough motivation i dont think they had any excuses.
By:
wanna_b_pro
When: 09 Jan 10 18:46
Isn't Andy Reid 4-0 and Wade Phillips 0-4 in the Wildcard round?? Not basing my bets purely on this stat, but it does make me feel better.
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 18:47
thats what i said lol
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 18:48
they tryed to win but they maybe keeping vick back
By:
molars
When: 09 Jan 10 18:52
and what about the rest like not blitzing? of all the teams that lost badly last week, the Bengals, Cards and Eagles, I think the Eagles will be the team with the most doubts.
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 18:52
btw i didnt say everything under wraps..i said vick...they were awful last week...they may lose but it cant be as bad as last week
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 18:53
well i dont understand why they didny blitz...all the commentators were also amazed at how the defence played
By:
Piet
When: 09 Jan 10 18:55
I think Vick had a minor thigh strain and was relegated to 3rd on the depth chart so couldn't play last week, nothing about hiding him away.
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 18:59
hopefully he plays a part then
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 23:16
saving the BLITZ for this week ;)
By:
big-game-player
When: 09 Jan 10 23:48
harry i went balls deep on the eagles with my jets winnings dude..

part of the reason was the x factor that is vick ;)

hope he does more and more..
By:
HARRY22
When: 09 Jan 10 23:50
(COUGHS).... the forum mug calls it again ;)
By:
Ace High
When: 10 Jan 10 00:04
Ive got bets on mcnabb passing yards and mike vick goes and completes a 70 yarder? Brilliant.
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 00:05
mcnabb will find jackson for an 75yard+ before halfs out
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 00:39
didnt this forum mug call the jets superior running game and defense beating down on the bungles :)

and who was it who asked whose overall runnign game and defense was better?

:) just asking
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 00:40
cedric benson was the best running game not the jets....jets d couldnt handle them
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 00:40
how the feck did the jets have a superior running game today??
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 00:42
bengals couldnt catch any balls and missed 2 easy fgs which in the end cost them the game
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 00:43
ohh and carson palmer might as well of not played....
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 01:10
and? the ets runnign game and defense has been better overall all year.

when one runnign back with nothing else around him can win play off games and superbowls then come back to me :)

if not just admit you were wrong about it. yuo call me a mug but i told you why i backed the jets. told everyone.. admit it you were way off

hope that helps with your multiple posting
By:
casemoney
When: 10 Jan 10 02:29
HARRY22 10 Jan 02:42

bengals couldnt catch any balls and missed 2 easy fgs which in the end cost them the game

do u people watch these games, feely scored 2 fgs penalties ,edwards
had the ball put in his hands for a TD, ,at what point ,other than when they led 7-0 did the bengals ever look like winning this game ?
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 10 Jan 10 09:54
no point whatsoever,outplayed
By:
peter64
When: 10 Jan 10 10:22
deho well outplayed was on bengals at start couldnt see any way they were going to win at half time so went rather large red on bengals to get out for nothing on jets
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 10:35
well benson wasnt outplayed was he?? jets had 2 massive plays which basically won them the game....mike vick still had huge impact...more than mcnabb over 2 games lol
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 10:36
big-game-player 10 Jan 03:10

and? the ets runnign game and defense has been better overall all year.

all year....total rubbish...jets scraped into the playoffs because they played 2 teams who rolled over....lucky to be in the playoffs and thats a fact...bengals muc better team in regular season...dominated the division
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 10:55
they deserved the win no doubt...you cant miss 2 fgs inside 35 and expect to win....shocking kicking..killed them..2 poor games last night...expect better tonight
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 11:55
ya talk shyte normally and ya talking shyte now even with other ppl showing you your folly..

as i said you calle dme a mug for backing philly with winnings from a bet on the jets i called days before AND why i thought they would win... which coincidently YOU queried BOTH stats...

The jets DID have over the season length a better running game AND defense over the bengals..

if you dont know such basic stats in the game please, dont call others mugs, if nothing else the jets have a game geared to play off football, grind it out, take the clock off, give the qb easy looks for the most part.

im not calling you a mug, but its funny how when presented with the facts which go against you you suddenly get all shytty :)

hope you slept well
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 12:19
when did i call u a mug for backing philly???
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 12:19
bengals were the better team over the regular season FACT
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 12:22
U think jets have a good game for the playoffs???? they wont beat anyone else playing like they did yesterday...the QB was pathetic and had no receivers....benson ran all over the so called great run D...any other team would of knocked them out of the playoffs...they scraped in because manning decided to sit out...they are going home next week
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 12:25
next week i shall not care about :) im on about last night

and just because you break it up into three seething and irate posts, it doesnt make it any more relevant, factual, important, or interesting.
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 12:25
oh and my arizona gb prediction and reasons why are on the thread :)
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 12:26
when did i call u a mug?
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 12:29
i also like the packers...not because they have the 2nd ranked D this season lol...dosent mean they have the 2nd best D,,,dosent mean jets are the best D...dallas look the strongest D by far in the NFL over the last 5 weeks
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 12:31
lol no offense to me one of my paintings looks better than one of the masters... it doesnt mean it is...

when will people learn that at this stage of the season... defense defense defense... is what wins.. thats why championship and superbowl gamers are rarely 42-35 games

on every stat for the season and 16 games is a decent spread.. the pack are in front...
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com