Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 245 comments are related to the topic:
Texans/Longhorns thread

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 245
By:
Hank Hill
When: 18 Oct 09 19:55
ok I think we can say it's in the bag now :)
By:
Knight Rider
When: 18 Oct 09 19:55
gsm :D

great win
By:
Knight Rider
When: 18 Oct 09 20:02
Texans showing once again they have one of the best passing attacks in the league. The running game is poor, not helped by both starting guards being on IR, and the defense looked its usual porous self in the 1st half before stepping up big in the 2nd half (Cin didn't score any pts after HT).

two winnable games coming up, home to SF and @ Buffalo, could get to 5-3
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Oct 09 19:05
By:
SuperSuperShire
When: 25 Oct 09 19:51
I'm gonna go f**king mad if Texans don't win on the H'cap here after being 21-0 at half time
By:
Knight Rider
When: 27 Oct 09 01:58
sorry Hank I was away this weekend, in TX funnily enough (but not at the game). I remember you saying you fancied a place in the Hill Country one day, sure looks good to me, any particular city you have in mind?
By:
Knight Rider
When: 08 Nov 09 13:21
Quite looking forward to today's game. Good chance Houston will get dicked on, but nonetheless it's a chance to make a major splash if things go well. They will miss Daniels but as injury lists go it's not disastrous overall.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 08 Nov 09 17:26
hey KR - yeah an interesting game today - remember when we knocked them off for the 1st time - sweet :) not expecting it today, but you never know 0-7 currently though

An effective but not spectacular win for the horns yday, still, a wins a win, especially as Iowa and cinci went down.

Were you involved in the golf yday? incredible stuff, I thought Els had done me, only to see him go splash on the 18th - a shame really though as he is one of the good guys, but my balance was grateful!
By:
Knight Rider
When: 08 Nov 09 18:20
I was on Woods. didn't do anything in-running, can't be arsed in the middle of the night!
By:
Hank Hill
When: 08 Nov 09 20:10
lost for words
By:
Knight Rider
When: 08 Nov 09 20:19
just got a habit of losing these close games. The great teams always dig out a result. Frustrating stuff.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Nov 09 00:08
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Nov 09 00:15
only for peanuts but who is giving 1.13 for texas on kickoff 1-02 sp lol
By:
Knight Rider
When: 22 Nov 09 05:53
Another comfortable win for the Horns....must be odds-on to make the national championship game now?
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Nov 09 00:34
you around KR? MNF for us - hope it's not a big letdown!
By:
Foxinthesnow
When: 24 Nov 09 19:09
Odds on Texas to make the championshiop game, longer odds on to lose it.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 24 Nov 09 19:21
Hank Hill 24 Nov 01:34

you around KR? MNF for us - hope it's not a big letdown!

------------------------------

Surprise surprise, big letdown it is. Frustrating how many close games Houston have lost this year. Should be much better than 5-5.

That Horse Collar call was the killer last night. Got Tennessee out of a big hole, 2nd & 10 on their own 5.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Nov 09 22:35
yeah the usual nonsense eh KR - you must be used to it though with you being a spuds man ;)
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Nov 09 22:37
turkey day game v the aggies. Hopefully they don't mess up our title shot - would be terrible on so many fronts
By:
Knight Rider
When: 25 Nov 09 00:21
don't know what you are talking about Hank, we are thrashing teams 9-1 nowadays ;)

should beat the Aggies surely?
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Nov 09 00:51
It's a rivalry game mate, anything could happen
By:
Knight Rider
When: 29 Nov 09 19:41
same old story for Houston. it's getting boring now
By:
Hank Hill
When: 05 Dec 09 17:19
Big 12 game tonight - hook em horns!
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Dec 09 03:33
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 06 Dec 09 03:44
lucky lucky lucky hank..........................thought they were done for
By:
Knight Rider
When: 06 Dec 09 07:10
Hank, tried to log on earlier but site was fecked. What a finish! Unbelievable stuff.
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 06 Dec 09 07:42
don't know if that was the real texans i saw last nite but if it was,they have their work cut out beating alabama and i imagine they won't be favs
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 06 Dec 09 15:11
looks like the line will be alabama -5 which would be more than fair based on last nights matches
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Dec 09 17:55
yep bama will be big faves and that's fair enough. They battered florida and we sneaked by nebraska. But there are a few weeks off now and time for the horns to regroup. In a one off game don't write us off, but bama are solid the whole way thru the team and I think it will be an excellent game.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 03 Jan 10 20:04
Congrats to the Texans on their first ever winning season :-)

Need some miracles elsewhere now...can't see it but after Philly last year, you never know!
By:
Hank Hill
When: 03 Jan 10 20:09
hello KR - what a fkin insane game, but it couldn't be anything else for the Texans could it?! hope you had a good xmas/new year - can't wait for thursday bring on bama
By:
Knight Rider
When: 03 Jan 10 23:27
Well thanks to Kansas City we have a chance. But somehow I think the Bengals would rather lose tonight and play the Jets next week rather than play Houston who won handily in Cincinnati earlier in the season.

How unlucky that Houston is probably gonna miss out purely because the hapless Jets got to play against reserves in the last 2 games. And to think of all the ridiculous defeats they have conjured this year from winning positions. Aaargh!

Let's hope the Bengals 2nd string can somehow win tonight. Can't see it though :-(
By:
SuperSuperShire
When: 03 Jan 10 23:31
Keep the faith guys. Who thought we'd be in this situation after the start of the 4th today? ;)
By:
Knight Rider
When: 04 Jan 10 01:53
oh well, there's always next year :-(
By:
SuperSuperShire
When: 04 Jan 10 02:01
Thought Bungles might have given them at least half a game!

:(
By:
Hank Hill
When: 07 Jan 10 16:30
hook em horns!!
By:
Knight Rider
When: 07 Jan 10 16:47
Looking forward to it Hank. You feeling confident?
By:
Hank Hill
When: 07 Jan 10 17:00
absolutely can't wait - should be a cracking match. bama should be no shorter than 1.8/1.85 imo so will be backing Texas, but not too much as am biased and want to enjoy the game lol
By:
EastLower Gooner
When: 07 Jan 10 18:48
TEXAS +5.5 on here.

Top Defence and two big weapons in Colt and Ingram.

I think they'll win outright but I'll take a little insurance...1.84 seems very fair.

going to take a nap and get up later for the match...so catch u guys later.

will be lots of goooooooooooooooo for it on 4th and 2pt 2pt 2pt conversions frome me ;-)
By:
Hank Hill
When: 07 Jan 10 18:49
ingram plays for bama ;)
Page 6 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo